Dragons beware!

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Dragons beware!

Postby Radijs » Wed Nov 16, 2005 8:30 pm

If it wasn't already bad enough that most of your food comes canned and with a sharp pointy sword now you have many many new troubles after you've just eaten that knight or wizard.

Behold: http://boards1.wizards.com/showthread.p ... ge=1&pp=30

My only other question is why would they want to get out?
Radijs
---

Postby Throku » Thu Nov 17, 2005 5:18 am

Well actually they should try so that they can amuse the dragon, that's the whole idea of wiggling prey right?

As for the escape solutions, the only ones I found that might work are the teleport ones, there were a few different versions.

Spell casting in general inside a stomach in this type of setting would mostly be a joke. I don't care if its the arch mage of whatever, he's most likely been mangled half to death before entering the stomach and I'd like to see him try and cast a spell when in total darkness, without air having the stomach walls trying to grind him to pieces and being quite successful at it and add to that having his eyes and mouth filled with mucus and digestive juices.

All I say to these half witted attempts at escape is "Bone appetite Dragon." Yeah and I don't know a word of French so if it's horribly misspelled then so be it :P
Throku
May I take your order?

Postby Scoperitor » Thu Nov 17, 2005 5:24 am

1.Daern's Instant fortress- instant hole

Best... magic... item... EVER.

I would so abuse that in a high level campaign if my playgroup didn't already know how to abuse that item. Seriously, they demolished a FORTRESS with one. They carried it high in the air, activated it, dropped it, WHAM, repeat.
Scoperitor
Surprisingly Tasty

Re: Dragons beware!

Postby sharky » Mon May 31, 2021 5:34 pm

Radijs wrote:If it wasn't already bad enough that most of your food comes canned and with a sharp pointy sword now you have many many new troubles after you've just eaten that knight or wizard.

Behold: http://boards1.wizards.com/showthread.p ... ge=1&pp=30

My only other question is why would they want to get out?

This site can’t be reachedboards1.wizards.com took too long to respond. :(
sharky
Participator

Re: Dragons beware!

Postby N-Mario » Mon May 31, 2021 8:31 pm

Did you not even REALIZE that you just brought up a dead topic from 2005? Dude that was like 16 years ago. You ever THINK as to WHY it will not respond?
I'm a dolphin that prefers devouring my best buddy.
He loves to be eaten by me. I don't mind that at all.
N-Mario
---

Return to General Vore Discussion