Looking for a pic form a long time ago!!!

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Looking for a pic form a long time ago!!!

Postby Boaz » Wed Nov 16, 2005 11:41 pm

Hi,

I have been lurking in the shadows of the vore world for several years, only now coming out to say howdy fellow vores :D Anyways a couple of years ago I downloaded a pic, looked like a D&D style pic of three bound girls being eaten by a couple of griffons. It was the opening pic for someones site, no clue who. No Idea who the artist was, the caption read "good times" I think. Anyone know what I am talking about, who had the pic, and if I can get it again??? thanks very much folks. Anyone know any artist that does vore and digestion girl/critter/giant/anything??

Cheers.....
Boaz

Postby Throku » Thu Nov 17, 2005 2:28 am

Well judging from your post I'd say you were interesting in things that eat girls, hence my suprise when you ask for girls eating anything. Learn the sequence Predator/Prey ! Or was that an emphasis on the digestion part and that predator/prey were uninteresting as long as there were digestion?

So if you're really are asking for girls that eat anything, then I'd go with Duamutef, well he does the other way around too.

http://www.darklands.cx/~duam9/

Most people that have girls eating, usually only do other humans as prey though...hmmm...well come back if you want some of those anyway.
Throku
May I take your order?

Return to General Vore Discussion