Vore Glossary

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Vore Glossary

Postby Throku » Fri Nov 18, 2005 7:12 am

Some might have noticed that there is now an Eka made wiki type of vore glossary amongst the list of things on the left side of the page.

Ehh I just wanted to announce this, but maybe there will be discusions and stuff with people dissagreeing with one another. Possibly that can be taken care of here, without people going around and deleting what someone else has written because they don't agree, when it in fact might be better than what they themselves might want the wiki to say instead.

"...hopes that made sense..." :P
Throku
May I take your order?

Some giid definitions

Postby Journeyman » Fri Nov 18, 2005 2:26 pm

Check out http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vore
Who'd have thought...[/url]
Journeyman

Postby Eka » Fri Nov 18, 2005 3:41 pm

Journeyman: You are correct, on wikipedia there are references to vore. I'm not sure your intention in pointing out there are other service doing the same thing means. Wikipedia itself isn't the first wiki present on the internet.

Putting this in a vore site will allow a more educational chance for everyone who are actually in this community to know about other's opinion and submit there own ideas. We have the forum, but in this format it should be more clear what the intention of the section is.

We are not here to compete with anyone. As Jadien and Karbo pointed out before. Putting vore in a non-vore site have their value. But at the same time, putting vore in a vore site is also a value for different target. I mean, how many people here actively post on wikipedia? And how many precentage of people on wikipedia actually call themself a vorepedilo?

Since both site will have bias, might as well make a wiki that are entirely within the community so both the "insider" and the "outsider" will have a say in the matter. Notice, within a day, we already have covered more then wikipedia did in term of vore.

Throku: I have not made any offical announce yet because of this. As usual, those who are interested in contributing are more then welcome and encouraged to do so. At the moment the wiki does not handle deletion very well, however that will be fixed soon. Thank you for your effort!
Eka
Administrator

Postby Throku » Fri Nov 18, 2005 4:37 pm

Oh, my bad.

You said that you would release it as soon as you had fixed some bugs and seeing as you had returned it to the list *points to the left side* I figured it was nice and ready and started tampering with it again :P

Ehh wikipedia also falsy lists vore as a type of endosomatophilia which is bullshit, vore can include endosomatophilia no doubt, but those who don't like endosomatophilia can still be voreaphiles. I gave examples in Eka's wiki.

Note that endosomatophilia is a fetish, meaning that you have to like the encapsulements to a certain degree, that there's a huge difference between accepting it and carry it out because it might be needed for your twirk, and really enjoying it.
Throku
May I take your order?

Postby Eka » Sat Nov 19, 2005 3:26 pm

Ok, it is now possible to edit and a history of the page will be automatically generated and possible to revert. It is still a very early version so please let us know if you found any problem. Everyone are encouraged to do any editing and modification to any existing topic, or define/create new topic for the wiki.

As far as endosomatophilia is or is not a type of vore. It is up to debate. There are no official rule on what the word "vore" means. Perhaps it means "consumption of food" to you but it could simply means "swallow something" for someone else. Even if it have an official meaning in a different language, it could still means something else. The point of Wiki is to collect every opinion there is and refine them together, not to exclude any possibility.
Eka
Administrator

Return to General Vore Discussion