artist Blackrain

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

artist Blackrain

Postby blackrain » Wed May 24, 2006 11:04 pm

Hi this is the first time that I’m started my own post. I don’t know how many of ya’ll have seen my art work I’ve posted here, or even like it. I just wanted to say, if there is something I’ve draw that you like and would like to see more of just say so. I like what I like to draw, but if people want to see more of one type of drawing then I tend to draw more of those drawings. Just wanted to say hi, its great there is a place like this for all of use to share are love of vore. And for me to show off my art.
blackrain
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: artist Blackrain

Postby Svartvinge » Thu May 25, 2006 1:30 am

hm, i could say that when you started to post your art here, i gave me that kick in the butt i needed to start posteing here :) but i like some of you Centaur art.
Svartvinge
Participator

Re: artist Blackrain

Postby Umiriko » Thu May 25, 2006 3:18 am

its impressive work ^_^ hope to see more in the not to distant furture, maybe with some dragons in there somwhere (hehe sorry have to slip that in somewhere :P) love the line work, keep it up
Umiriko
Most Talkative Dragon, ever

Return to General Vore Discussion