Your first vore experience.

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re:

Postby Nyn » Thu Jun 01, 2006 11:03 pm

Well, lots of results tonight. Again we have various power ranger results plus now that I've had the topic in my head I recall a Venus fly trap monster that ate the rangers.

Plus another tally for Star Wars which seems to be popular.

Puss in Boots however is the most unique vorish inspiration that I have heard of.

Also it would be most unwise of me not to mention Strega’s influence in the vore roots. I myself stumbled across plenty of Strega’s work and eventually learned to look for that name when I looked for vore.

Lastly Tiny Toons must have had a voraphile in the writing department because I can't believe that so much consumption could have been stirred up on accident.

Jurassic Park I think was an inevitable source for vore.

And for you Houyo. Your nuts! ( Just kidding!) Actually that’s kinda cool, maybe there’s something primal to vore, maybe instinctual? lol

All in all I would say that for having been up for less than twelve hours that this thread might lead to something.
Celibacy is not hereditary.
Nyn
Participator

Re:

Postby HS » Fri Jun 02, 2006 12:07 am

My first experience with vore was at school when I was eight years old. There was a audio record of Peter and the Wolf with some dia imageryto go with it. I spent good part of the rest of the day thinking about the duck still inside the wolf. (In that version, the duck never got thrown up, and the stry end with "and if someone listened carefully, they could still hear the duck inside the wolf.
HS
Somewhat familiar

Postby Marco » Fri Jun 02, 2006 5:26 pm

I can't remember what my EXACT first, but I know for a fact what some of my ealiest ones were.

I have a video with various cartoons on it and one of them is "A day at the Zoo" which is obviously a spoof of zoo documentries and this one guy keep poking a lion, and is eaten at the end (We don't see the vore, just the lion asleap and we are lead to believe the boy "got bored" and left, but the lion opens his mouth and we see eyes in the dark...)

Another one was a Tiny Toons episode where "Fear All" get's these weird 3D glasses that actually "Magnetize" random objects - it is the last place would expect to find a vore scene but eventually a dog get's him using the glasses. (Actually if you watch the whole episode from start to finish the vore doesn't REALLY make sense...)

A film, "The Mouse That Jack Built" (Although for years the title has eluded me) Had a vore scene where 2 mice are tricked into walking into a cat's mouth (It's desguise to look like some Cat-shaped building), but it turns out be a dream (The mice in the film are meant to be "coppies" of real people including Jack Benny). It was a good film all the way.

Also I knew this story "Albert and the Lion" (My Familly used to replace albert with my own name!) where this kid (Albert) goes on holliday and is bored and eventually goes to the zoo and beggs to see the lions but the lion is asleap and Albert pokes the lion in the ear with a toy stick - and you can guess what happens then! :twisted:
Marco
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Phantelle » Fri Jun 02, 2006 5:56 pm

Hmm ... I don't remember when my very first experience, but I do know that it was before I was eight years old and left California. Possibly the Terror Toad, or maybe it was from the original Aladdin movie.

It's oh-so-difficult to think back now!
(insert vorish animation here. ^^)
Phantelle
Somewhat familiar

Re:

Postby Mellorine » Fri Jun 02, 2006 8:59 pm

All of my first vore memories as a kid came from cartoons. I think the first one I remember was that scene from Fern Gully when that lizard comes close to swallowing that shrunken guy. But, most scenes like that scared me back then.

Another one that I vaguely remember was that almost vore scene from the first Amercian Tail. That's actually the only thing I remember about that movie. Someone mentioned it in the "Failed vore scenes"
Mellorine
???

Re:

Postby Aki » Fri Jun 02, 2006 9:13 pm

no idea
Aki
Somewhat familiar

Postby Beany_one » Fri Jun 02, 2006 11:09 pm

I've been mulling this over in my head and remembered another thing that I saw when I was really young.

Does anyone remember that old B-movie The Blob (okay, probably a rhetorical question for this forum, but hey). For those of you that haven't seen it, it's basically about an extraterrestrial amorphous pink blob of unidentified substance or origin that apparently possessed the ability to engulf and eventually absorb victims (thus growing larger and more destructive). Now, this being a horror movie that I saw like at four in the morning when I was maybe six, it scared the shit out of me. I had nightmares about it for weeks. But eventually the nightmares became more benign, and augmented by the Terror Toad episode, it became a sort of fantasy in and of itself.
There are only 10 kinds of people in the world: those that understand binary and those that don't.
Beany_one
Participator

Location: In my pants, which seems to be the wrong location for this forum.

Re:

Postby Omega » Sat Jun 03, 2006 12:21 am

heh. Lets see. Vore-wise its be Marlin Perkins, Mutual of
Omah's, Wild Kingdom. Wayyyyyy back in the late 60s/
early 70s. As I've posted elsewhere. Maelin must have had
a latent vore fetish considering how often he lingered on
things getting swallowed, or sent Jack Hannah off to wrassle
yet another anaconda, gator or anything else with teeth. :P
Then there was a nature documantary on PBS called I think
Etosha: Place of Dry Water where frogs were shown swallowing
other frogs their own size or larger, and then snakes gulping
down the frogs. That definitly sparked the interests. That and
the movie The Creeping Terror are what first perked the vore-
ish urge. Along with a very early vore-ish encounter when I
was quite small. :P

Cooking-wise for me it was two things. The 3 Little Pigs cartoon
from Disney and especially its sequel with the 3 Little Wolfs.
And a Porky Pig cartoon called Fishtales.

RPing in Dungeons & Dragons would help perk the vore urges
as well.

The interest remained dormant or infrequent for years though
till a chance encounter on a MUCK and then a RP rekindled the
interest full power and then some.

Omega
Omega
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re:

Postby Slugfood » Sat Jun 03, 2006 2:25 am

Return of the Jedi was for me... especially, for some reason, Jabba eating that frog alive... always wanted that to be me. Jabba is SO gross that I just want to experience the helplessness of it all I guess ;P

The Rancor, Sarlacc... all of it.

I never knew what vore was until about 3 years ago.
Slugfood

Re:

Postby Nyn » Tue Jun 06, 2006 3:20 pm

Hmm, it seems that cartoons are a reoccurring trend in vore fans. But then again there is not many places where getting swallowed alive is considered "ok" in RL. Also I think that the overall amount of publicity for Star Wars is going to lead to many people being able to relate to it for their first vore.

Another one I also just remembered was Anaconda. I can’t believe that I didn’t bring this up earlier but I remember watching the final swallowing scene at the end and the rewinding back and watching it over and over. But I’m pretty sure we’ve a’’ seen that. If not I would advise that you do its really well done, I believe that I may well be the best live action vore scene in a movie to date. And if I’m wrong or you think there’s a better one let me know so I can check it out.
Celibacy is not hereditary.
Nyn
Participator

Postby Marco » Wed Jun 07, 2006 4:11 pm

I've never been scared by vorish scenes I've always been... Stimulated even when I was very young.

And Don't ask what it was like before I was a voreaphile because I can't remember!!! Maybe I was Always one!
Marco
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Abraxa » Thu Jun 08, 2006 10:32 am

Last edited by Abraxa on Wed Jun 08, 2016 11:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Abraxa
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re:

Postby Jurodan » Thu Jun 08, 2006 10:52 am

Holy shit Abraxa, welcome to the community! Er... back to the point.
My first experience with vore? Depends on the definition you have for vore. In the traditional sense (simply swallowing whole) the Discovery channel, a jellyfish swallowing a fish whole, or something similar. Around the same time, I had a dream that a female trainer of Shamu slipped and fell into it's mouth and was swallowed whole (and there's a very good chance I'll be putting that into a story).
Busy giving humanity a bad rep.
Jurodan
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Abraxa » Thu Jun 08, 2006 1:18 pm

Last edited by Abraxa on Wed Jun 08, 2016 11:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Abraxa
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re:

Postby 2ndVoice » Thu Jun 08, 2006 2:10 pm

Hm... first vore experience...
As I was much younger... at the age of 8 or 9.
It was some kind of Cartoon on the TV. It was not there eat em, but try to cook. Don't ask what the name of the Cartoon was, I don't know it anymore.

I just dream it, how I would be eaten alive. It war cruel but also a amazing dream.
2ndVoice
Somewhat familiar

Re:

Postby CanisLupisVulpe » Thu Jun 08, 2006 2:34 pm

What got me interested in vore is looking through Big Blue Fox's archive. I enjoyed looking at his cartoonish style pictures.

The other thing that probably helped me get into vore is Disney's Peter and the Wolf. Mainly the scene when it shows the bird lying inside the wolf's mouth, and the wolf slowly closing his jaws. The other part I enjoy watching is the wolf having the bird walk onto his tongue.

It wasn't tell I realized how popular vore is when I got interested in taking part.
CanisLupisVulpe
---

Re:

Postby kura1204 » Thu Jun 08, 2006 4:58 pm

*blushes* probably my first instance of vorophilia was back in i think 2nd grade when we had to write a story as a thanksgiving turkey.. and i remember that i wrote it with my moms help but them i remember after i went into these extended details by writing it out my self about how the turkies were captured and prepared... [now that i think about it it was pretty messed up for a secound grader] but i really didn't get into it till i hit puberty but now that i think about it alot of my fantasies involved people becoming or being food... [shivers] why do i feel like it is bad that i had fantascies like that so early in my life
kura1204
Been posting for a bit

Re:

Postby Jurodan » Thu Jun 08, 2006 6:27 pm

Actually, it's probably easily explained as innocence at that point in age.
Jurodan
Advanced Vorarephile

Re:

Postby BillyBob » Thu Jun 08, 2006 7:07 pm

Innocence is a load of bollocks.
BillyBob

Re:

Postby Jurodan » Thu Jun 08, 2006 7:52 pm

So, in second grade, you knew about all the bad things in the world, BillyBob? I find that slightly surprising. Either you were a super genuis, or you simply don't remember a time when you were innocent.
Jurodan
Advanced Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion