Okay...I stumble onto something (requests might be accepted)

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Okay...I stumble onto something (requests might be accepted)

Postby dezzykitsune » Thu Nov 24, 2005 2:52 pm

Okay people an furs I have came into a little obstacle, you see I'm going to draw a brand new vore pics (up to 5-10 this time to make a larger gallery) but I wanted to know from you what do you want me to draw next...please reply because I could really use an idea...I haven't stop drawing I just need a good spark to start me off on some very good vore drawings

(also if there ideas you wanted to share with me personalty, then just PM me or if anyone knows me on the messengers, that will work to)
dezzykitsune
Artist

Postby SeruOmen » Thu Nov 24, 2005 3:28 pm

Can you draw humans very well...? I've always thought of the idea of having a human character devoured by an anthro version of themselves- something along the lines of Final Fantasy 7's Tifa being eaten by a canine anthro version of herself? Just a suggestion^^
SeruOmen
I like sword

Postby dezzykitsune » Sun Nov 27, 2005 8:37 pm

Hmm...I will think about it but not sure if I can do it
dezzykitsune
Artist

Postby Tervicz » Mon Nov 28, 2005 8:35 am

I have a few rp characters that could use some illustration if that could trigger your muse. Are there things you won't draw?
Tervicz
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby dezzykitsune » Mon Nov 28, 2005 2:10 pm

Hmm...not really I can attempt to draw anything just rarely did anything adult oriented before so that would actually count as something I won't draw
dezzykitsune
Artist

Postby Tervicz » Mon Nov 28, 2005 9:46 pm

There's no need for anything sexual. I think the only one classified for that would be bighorse. I posted my chars in the other forums. Feel free to take a look and see if anything interests you.
Tervicz
Intermediate Vorarephile

Return to General Vore Discussion