Belly Listening

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Belly Listening

Postby Kain » Fri Jun 09, 2006 4:02 pm

I find that this can be affiliated with vore, i am really into belly listening. Dont really know what it is but the sounds of digestion turn me on sadly havent asked any of meh girlfreinds....been to scared.

Anyone else like this or have had a girlfriend that will let them?
Kain
Participator

Re: Belly Listening

Postby jonianwhalen » Fri Jun 09, 2006 4:37 pm

Oh my goodness, man, I'm the same way. When I was a youngster and really wasn't aware of WHAT vore is...or knew where to find vore at....I used to "play a game" with my friends. I hadn't yet defined my sexual orientation, as I later went on to prefer female preds. In this 'game,' we'd just listen to each others tummy noises. I sincerely doubt they were voraphiles...but...they all seemed to go along with it.

I remember listening to the gurgles and churning and thinking "oh man I wanna go in there so badly." Some of them even opened their mouths and let me look inside. Man I had nearly forgot about those events in my life until you brought this up! Thanks man!!! And no...none of my ex's ever let me listen...but...I never asked, surprisingly enough.

But my suggestion would be if you have a girlfriend now, or for the next girlfriend you have..go ahead and ask. She may even find it cute. I mean being different is what makes us unique and she'd probably feel interested to have you ask her to let you do something no one else will probably want to do with her. So go for it man. Take the nestea plunge! :)
jonianwhalen
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby fubarone » Fri Jun 09, 2006 4:54 pm

When I was really little I would get older girls to let me crawl uder there shirts and sometimes they would even be nice enough to tuck their shirts in, this was mostly because at that age i was enthralled by the concept of unbirth and I guess i kinda wanted to go back :D little did they know what a little pervert they had in there I developed extreamly early.
This was backk when girls actually still wore baggy cloths and I was small enuf to do it. Sadly the rest of my body soon caught up with my penis and I underwent huge growth spurts. :(
Im currently 6' 4'' and still growing... me sad.
I am the Half-asser! I accept your requests get you hopes up and then dash your dreams into bits with my inability to finish any... oooh shiny!
fubarone
"The Half-

Postby haloronin » Fri Jun 09, 2006 5:41 pm

im actualy considering swallowing a microphone fo ra while.. so i coudl recourd teh sounds.. though i wouldnt recoment a plugin modek.. 20,000 volts souts bad
haloronin
---

Postby Kain » Fri Jun 09, 2006 6:11 pm

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/de ... 9?v=glance

thats somthing you can hold to your belly thats very sensitive and will record the sounds. Or you could use it on your girlfriend ^^
Kain
Participator

Postby BrainChilde » Fri Jun 09, 2006 6:23 pm

I don't think that there should be any problem in asking your GF;
heck, I often use my best friend's belly as a pillow and she's never had any problems with it ^^
And her stomach gurgles aplenty.. ^^
BrainChilde
Somewhat familiar

Postby Ome » Fri Jun 09, 2006 9:53 pm

Luckily I was smaller than my gf and her freind, so they always let me use their bellies as pillows. Ah, those were the good old days... ^^
Image The next time evil thinks to catch us with our pants down, they'll get a face full of kitchen!
Ome
Artist

Location: In your town, eating your women and stealing your cattles.

Postby Umiriko » Sat Jun 10, 2006 3:24 am

well i did ^^, i just used to ask to ly on their bellies because i said it was warm and soft hehe. also listen to my own belly somtimes ^^ lol tells me when its hungry :P. just when two are sitting or laying down playfuly poke her belly then lay your head on it, your proberly confuse her, and if she asks just says its compfy or somthign
Umiriko
Most Talkative Dragon, ever

Postby smellyhairyhippie » Sat Jun 10, 2006 10:47 pm

ahhh once i have a girlfriend, that is my fantasy. i have female friends, but i could never ask them, that would be too odd.

but chances of me finding a girl bigger than me are always high, im maybe 5'6 at most...
so i got that goin for me
Oh ye of little faith...
smellyhairyhippie
Intermediate Vorarephile

Return to General Vore Discussion