Well heres the boring introduction

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Well heres the boring introduction

Postby fubarone » Sun Jun 11, 2006 2:12 am

Ok guys here it is.

Theres really no need to read this part but I cant stand not having a real story. This is the introduction I like to think it's ok but theres not really any vore in this chapter.

I appoligize for nothing!

Chapter 1: Belly Fodder
and the Sorcerer's Bone

It's the first day of spring and the morning sun is hot pouring in through the bare window of the AP Science classroom and fell atop Kelly Fodder who was slumped over his destop with a lustful, glazed look in his eyes and drool about to fall from his mouth. His eyes were affixed upon rack of gigantic, lacteous, homonogized beakers, aka Ms. Amphora's boobs. She stood there everyday in that tight-ass sheer shirt that strained held in her jugs and a skirt that looked like it was from her days in Catholic school, no doubt she could still fit in it; going on and on about some science shit that only half the class could hear because the rest were too busy figting the erection in their pants. She was hot if I may put it so eloquently and looked into the eyes of her students through her "sexy librarian" kinda glasses overshadowed by her beautiful hair that practially pulled you in toward her lucous lips. Now I don't know about where ever the hell your from, but where I went to school if you had AP Science you didn't have a sex life if you hoped to pass, you just didn't have time. Needless to say almost ever male in her class was about to explode. What Kelly didn't know was he didnt really want to kiss those lips but wanted to be slurped up by them and devoured.
The class perked up when she brought their attention to a very special announcement and as she spoke began to pass out a thick test booklet and answer sheet. Kelly's eyes widened and his ears began to soak in ever word after the papers fell on his dest with a thud, as if God himself was saying "Kelly wake the fuck up!" On the coversheet a single word jumped out in a second... sex. 'WTF is this' Kelly thought to himself. His question was soon answered as he listend on. "Well, my horny little juniors," she said with a chuckle, "it's spring now the time of rebirth and reproduction and Im sure most of you have a lot of sexual tention built up..." 'No shit Sherlock!' Kelly thought to himself as she continued, "This is the seventh year of the government-funded sex education vacation in which the government has finally stopped wasting millions on teaching abstinance and embraced your sexual nature in a safe and most sensual environment." None of the students in the school had ever heard of this program and while there where a few gasps and giggles there was one thing on every face in the room, a broad lustful smile. "The test before you is designed to reveal your inermost desires and fantasies, to introduce you to what you truely love even if you didn't know it." she said with a smile and motioned for the students to begin with a wave of her hand and a wink.
Kelly Fodder was an unfortunatly named teenager, apparently his parents either had a sick sense of humor, wanted to toughen him up, or he was a COMPLETE accident if you know what I mean. As his last name implies he came from a farming family and knew a lot about biology and almost everyting about everthing's body except his own like most know-it-all teenagers, in other words he was a dumbass. His build was modest with a healthy ratio of fat and muscle, almost all genetic as he came from a healthy well-worked family, but never worked out a day in is life. I would call him a lucky bastard but I guess his name balances out the universe. Almost everyone in the room worked on their test with great enthusiasm but kept their answers covered, understandable. He answered all the questions truthfully thinking if he lied he might end up in a living hell being dominated by some chick as she whipped him and electrocuted him while he was bound and gagged. About an hour later everyone turned in their test at the same time with special care. It would be three days until their results came back and on Friday a counceler would come and give them the good news.
Friday came and the students were informed that they could head home and get ready to leave first thing on Saturday. The announcement finally came up "Kelly Fodder please report to room 310" "Good luck Kelly you'll need it, even at a sex camp I doubt you'll be getting any!" some pencil-dick football player from homeroom yelled. It was wierd most students had ben called in in groups, so why was he going to a room all alone? He became very anxious started to sweat and fiddle with his now aching fingers.
His hand shook as he reached for the door and pulled the handle andcreaked the door open towards him, slinking inside. "Nervous?" a sweet but confident feminine voice inquired. "Don't feel bad most people are when called to see a counceler from this school, they are almost always alone... its like they are afraid they are going to get eaten or something." She smiled and practically twirled around as Kelly sat down. As she turned to him her yellow sheer overshirt dropped down to her side and over her hip revealing a odd but pleasant surprise. Under her overshirt was a white silky belly shirt and under it a beautiful seemlessly rounded belly. She strolled over and sat on the desktop and leaned over supporting her rather heavy upper body on her right hand. "I knew you would like it!" she said cheerfully. "Ar-are you pregnant?" Kelly studdered with a flushed look and slightly quivering lip, not to mention a similar member. "Yes, yes and no." "Huh, say what?" "You love the belly, I know I do, but whos to say how I got it. Maybe I just got hungry." She said as she slumped down more on the stessed desk, kelly thought he hear a muffled giggle from a young girl but figured it was all in his flustered head. "No... no fucking way this can't be real" he said as if he was frustrated but his contenence had a look of unbridled hope and joy. "Wow a junoir and still in the closet, stuck in this stuffy modern-day prison they call a school... how adorable." He almsot jumped out of the desk when she lunged foward and hugged him, "You're going to love it!" she cheered as the squeezed him feeling as though he was literally going to blush to death. She unleashed him and hopped off the desk with a bouncing belly. "My new little voreophile" She cooed. Now those we two words he really understood and it didn't take the little nerd long to put it together. "Holy crap you mean you ate someone, you mean they are in your stomach!?" hes asked enthused. She chuckled and he thought he heard a second giggle along with it "the truth is stranger than fiction." She smiled and put her hand under his chin to pull his eyes off the main attraction and to her face. She handed him a large envelope and motioned for him to get up. She scooted him towards the door with a constant smile on her face and continued, "This is all you'll need, I'll see you again on Tuesday, now go on home and get ready but dont worry just the essentials most everything is free and the food is even better than the price." She shoved him out the door and as he started to shuffle back down the hall she yelled, "Oh yeah! My name is Kat, Kathlene Venter!" She waved and vanished back into the room.
When Kelly got home he sat down on the couch and opened the envelope out of which came several flyers, a class signup sheet, 2 additional letter envelopes and a sealed document. Not knowing what the hell the classes were about he decided to start elseware. On sheet was of course a liablility waver which only required his signature, suspiscious but at the same time he would never want to show his parents. The next three contained basic information about the facility and program and answered about half of his questions but left so many unaswered. Fortunatly on the last page all the courses were explained, unfortunatly most were mandatory depending on you sex with only a few exceptions. The one thing that began to assuage his fears was that it was quickly made clear that the school went buy all government laws and catered to all countries with attending students, this means no death, prostatution, and even violence its frowned upon. The classes he was told to check off were all mandatory most just consisted of two or three letters and no real explaination. It said that once he arrived he would be given a chance to decide what he didn't want to take, what he did and where he wanted to stay. One envelope read open and the other the opposite. When he opened the properly labeled one the letter within stated:

Congradulations!
Based on your test results you have been invited to attend the seven week vore camp to be hosted in the Palace on Hedonism in a withheld location in Italy.
This is a copy of your original invitation in the other envelope and we ask that you do not open it so we can know it has not been tampered with. In the event that one invitation is lost either one can be used to enter the school so please dont keep both in the same place thats just stupid...

"Wow thats a wierd invitation... i was expecting some Harry Potter crap. I guess some people have lost both invitations in the past. Come to think of it that would be really stupid." It seems the sealed item was not to be opened either. The only thing left was the arrival time of the bus, It stated each person was only allowed on reasonably sized piece of baggage and that we should only wear minimal clothing. Kelly took this to mean swim wear but just in case would wear a shirt as to not look stupid just incase.
Miraculously the bus was actually going to stop at the nearby bus stop, which again was wierd but hell whos complaining afterall no one had come back dead or traumatized last year. It wasn't a good nights sleep that night of course and it was a good thing he was so anxious or else he might have slept through his alarm. It was 7:21 when he went out to wait and the bus was rather prompt for the long journey it was to take. The bus looked like a regular school bus and stopped right in front of him and the driver motioned for him to come aboard. He flashed his pass and the driver said, "Loose the shirt and find a seat." As the driver immediatly moved foward to stay on schedule he looked through the entire bus and saw that every seat was full. "They are all full." Kelly said. "Sho are." Responded the driver. "How could it already be full this early?" "They arent." "You just said they were" "Yeah, but not even half the bellies are." "Wait im supposed to ride.. inside" "Yep we cant have you students seeing where we are or how to get there." He understood, not only that but he was hit with a wierd feeling, he had had this fantasy before he just didn't understand it. He once imagined that he had gotten on the bus every seat was filled and his girlfriend offered to let him sit on her lap, but as soon as he sat down he was in her lips.
"Twenty minutes before the next stop and I have to explain this all again, just try and find a good one before then." the driver added. He walked down the isle and looked for a "nice seat". Almost everyone was female and only one male was filled. He saw one girl who looked a lot like his neighboor and felt most comfortable with her. He walked over to get her attention adn she immediatly looked up and asked "Would you like a ride?" It seemed like these people had been hypnotized and were unaware of anything until a person awoke them, but maybe that was best afterall they would be very bored otherwise and this could be very embarrasing. Kelly nodded and the wierdness continued as the second she reached for him he blacked out and was quickly gulped down. He awoke to the sounds of a content stomach. He couldn't see anything but it was like the was in a dream, the bus had poor suspension but as it jumped and jerked he eas gently craddled by the girls stomach which now had fully enveloped him. Kelly knew that although none of this seemed right or even made sense he understood why they would keep a place like this a secret. His first vore exsperience was a dissapointment but if attendies where entroduced to such a thing so abruptly then mass choas could ensue. Most students were new to most things that were going on but thank goodness Kelly isnt a dumbass like most characters are in the first few chapters.
The official time is now 6:10 Tuesday for whatever timezone Italy is in. Kelly opens his eyes for the first time in over two days. His vision is blurred and all he can see is a wall of beige and hear the sound of running water. It felt warm and sweaty, kinda nasty but at the same time good, it was like being born again. Slowly his vision cleared and apparently he wasn't alone. He was underneath a showerhead and water was encrcling his feet as it flowed into a drain. Around him were over two-hundred others in the same situation. They were all wearing apparently only what the had last worn before they were consumed. It seemed every single one of them was still dazed and many where mumbling random things all along the lines of: WTF? The ceiling appeared at least 6 stories up and from it came a rain of water and even three waterfalls tumbled down from aquaducts ending about 5' below the dome beige and crimson ceiling. They were in what appeared to be the worlds largest shower, it was unreal. Within the next twenty minutes everyone had finally awoken and the flow of water slowed as the last of the juices and lubricants washed from their bodies. Kelly stood still as a tall, lanky guy stumbled around besides him. He was rather skinny with a naturally long face and stiff dark brown hair, to the point that it stuck up wildly even when soaked. He leaned over Kelly and simply stated, "Hey, I'm William, William Fransis Edwardo Rodregas III, but you can just call me Bill." Kelly stared at him and responded "Umm sure... Bill, my names Kelly and I'm pretty damn near naked could you give me a little space?" "Oh sure." William said as he pulled awy but left his hand on Kelly's shoulder. "Hey you got a retarded name too! Say you have any idea whats going on?" This guy had him stumped, but then again so did everything else so at this point why not just roll with it. "How the hell should I know? From the looks of it no one knows."
Finally The showers stop entirely and the tiles below the waterfalls opened to allow the water to continue to flow to the lower floors. Once most of the water had drained below several fully dressed people came into the room. One well dressed, white-haired man in a suit walked to the center of the room and adjusted his microphone. He lowered his glasses and surveyed the room. A bright smile appeared on his face as he began to speak, "Greetings my precious litlle perverts! I'm sure your all wondering what the hell your doing here and just where you are." "Hey you said a wordy dird!" one annoying girl rang out. "Hey your in a fucking sex school you little prick." he said with a satisfied grin as many chuckled. "Hehe fucking what else would a sex school do?" William said laughed as Kelly glared at him as if he were an idiot or something. "I would personally like to welcome you all to the Palace of Hedonism. This is a facility that was erected during the time of the Ancient Roman's domination. The wealthy people of ancient Italy were some of the most vorasious to ever live. In their decadence they would feast until they could hold no more and purposly regurgatate their meals so they could continue to feast and engage in their most beastly desires. What better place for my ancestor, a great scientist, sorcerer, merchant and "pimp" to build this, his pride and joy. Above all he made his fortune in the sex trade and was made famous by his ability to make the fantasies of humans reality. What made him was the development of "real" vore, sence the dawn of man there has been cannibalism and vore was always a desire of man but he found a way to allow them to devour a person whole and even use this for sensual, carnnal desires. Now I could go on but few of you would understand as so many of you are still in the closet, so please direst your attention to the Counselers who will guide you to the next phase of your journey." He ducked away and seemed to sink beneath the floor and the dumb-founded students waited for instruction and followed their orders without question.
The "camp" had a lot of people to deal with and so it would be a long time before everything was finished. So first on the list was finding where they would stay so they could get settled in. Supposedly everything would be provided for free and all the houses were fully equiped with everything form the basics to computers and four televisions in each common room. Some houses were assigned based on the courses the resident would be taking, but Kelly not knowing what to expect and a little afraid to find out just took the basics. So instead he was assigned to a normal house, free to pick anyone he wished... or so he had hoped. Instead he would soon be kidnapped and taken against his will. Kelly wandered the halls in wonder. The architecture was beautiful, the ceilings were high held up by columns just like the ones in the history books, built from beige and granite stone, limestone and flawless marble. The creators had come from England and there was an obvious influence as the luxorious halls were marked off with rising towers and almost the entire place was accented with rennisance and gothic embelishments. The halls were filled with others wandering aimlessly until they were ready to settle in. The gender ratio was unexpectedly balanced all though he wondered if they were all real after the prior events. He was eyeing the beauty of the achitecture but occasionally he set his eyes upon his potential mates.
His peace and fantasies were suddenly broken when a wild and gleeful cry rang out calling his name. Kelly's heart sunk in fear, as he saw a fimiliar silloete coming staight for him. The realativly young blonde girl ran toward him with those anime style shimmering eyes. She was perfection, well maybe in the adverage guys world, or maybe Hitler's... but something about this really freaked Kelly out and he braced himself for impact. This was however futile as she nearly leapt into the air and dove in to tackle him. BAM! She hit him with full force and sent him to the floor. The sharp pain in the back of his head soon subsided when she laid ontop of him and licked his face. She sat up sitting on his stomach and smiled for a second he thought she was going to start wagging her tail, well if she had one. "Wha! What are you doing? This place is full of people and yet you seem to be attarcted to me like a magnet, a very heavy and painful magnet." He exclaimed quizically. "Hmm." she wondered "cuz... you taste good!"
He didn't have any time to say anything before she stood up still on top of him and tried to pull him off the floor, not realizing that was impossible while she was on him. Once that problem was solved she dragged him off to their house. Kelly sunk into the chair facing hers and began. "Katherine was it?" "Call me Kat." "Right. I thought U got to choose my own house why did you take me here without even discussing it?" "This is where I'm staying. I've been here a while." So how do you know whats going on? What makes you so special?" "I'm an intern, a TA." "A teachers assistant?" "No tits and ass of course! (giggles)" "Well by now I know what vore is, so what you going to eat me?" "You don't sound excited" "My brain takes presidence over my penis and it still wants to know whats going on first." She stared at Kelly and moved her head around to see every aspect of his face then say back and gazed lovingly. "I really don't know, I just get a vibe from you ya know? You're barely cute, not sexy at all, but theres just something about you. I just want to keep you near me. You got a problem with it?" "N-no I guess not. I've just never met anyone like you and like you said yourself I'm in an element that a few days ago I didn't even know I liked." "And thats adorable!" "You're a little wierd." "Your one to talk, I only like the wierd ones." At this point not even I understand this relationship and I'm the freaking narrator...
Over the next hour new residents trickled in. Given the nature of the other classes it seemed he was in a pretty normal group for once in his life. About fourty minutes after their arrival William walked in the common room. "Kelly!" 'How do I attract these people? And whats with all the head injuries!?' Kelly wondered as William slapped him on the back of the head. "Hey Will" "Umm, but Bill is short for William." At this point Kelly realized that William had the most annoying name in the world. "So what's going on? Hey whos your friend?" "Hi I'm Kat. Hey you tste good?" I've never really tasted myself. (Licks himself)" "You're funny maybe you taste funny. I like stuff like that." "You like to eat clowns?" "Yay! someone with a good sense of humor!" At this point Kelly begins to frantically rumage around for a gun or noise, anything.
"Will all F's report to the hospital wing." the intercom sounded. "Well thats me I guess I'll see you guys later I guess." Kelly said as he rose from his chair. "See ya in the next chapter." Kat chimed, Kelly shifted his head back to look at her and shrugged then slipped out the door. "Wait you mean thats the end of the chapter already?" William asked. "Well the next part will run too long to continue now." "Ah man, this sucks there wasn't any real vore in this whole chapter and how long was it!?" "Well it's the introduction. It's not like one of those interactives where things start right off the bat." "Introductions always suck..." Kelly looked back in one more time, "What the hell are you two talking about!?"

To be continued...
I am the Half-asser! I accept your requests get you hopes up and then dash your dreams into bits with my inability to finish any... oooh shiny!
fubarone
"The Half-

Re: Well heres the boring introduction

Postby Eidolon » Sun Jun 11, 2006 2:43 am

...Wow. I honestly really wasn't expecting to be, but I come away from this pretty impressed. O.o

It may be based in part in parody and it may be more story than vore at this point; it might no pretensions of being anything but the kind of story meant to appeal as much or more between the legs as between the eyes, but even so I can't help but appreciate the obvious time and effort that was put into this. None of those things really end up taking away from the appeal of this one.

For a site like this, it's a long work, especially for an introductory chapter, and to add more to the surprise it doesn't feel... rushed. There's a fair amount of development of character and at the same time a definite feeling of direction... and a sort of anticipation as well. There's a lot to be admired here... and, well, honestly I admire it. >.>

I have to admit I'm not likely to be a great fan of the story itself- as much as I appreciate the effort and the design of the piece, the preferences and leanings expressed so far are just the sort that're liable to appeal more to other people than they appeal to me. For all that, though- thanks for writing and sharing it, and I'm sure it'll be enjoyed greatly within the group that is your 'target audience'. There are a number of things that could be improved on, somewhat; a little editing wouldn't be a bad idea to clear up a few misspelled words and errors of grammar, and there're passages that seem awkward or forced- but as it's an introduction, and probably not the part you wanted to spend most of your time working on as it is, I'm not seeing that as something to read too far into at present.

...In summation, then... well-done, and thanks for contributing. Even if it's not liable to push my own personal buttons, I'm still kinda looking forward to seeing where this goes from here. :3
-Toric Eidolon
Eidolon
Intermediate Vorarephile

Location: noun. 1: A situation, place, or locality. 2: The act of locating.

Return to General Vore Discussion