READ OR I'LL EAT YOU.

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

READ OR I'LL EAT YOU.

Postby the unkown one » Tue Jun 13, 2006 2:40 am

hahahahaha gotcha actuallythis is jut a thresd i'm starting to heelp people who are not having much response from their posts come to think of it the title makes a bit of sense. any way basically this is like a movie section in the news paper advertising movies and what not but here just post a little advert for your threads that you want more people to look at and comment. ok mayb not an advert but just tell them about it so people don't miss out on something interesting even i may post one up here
the unkown one

Re: READ OR I'LL EAT YOU.

Postby Ayame » Tue Jun 13, 2006 2:45 am

think about where you are, then reconsider how threatening your post sounds ^___^
Ayame
Somewhat familiar

Postby Jizzal » Tue Jun 13, 2006 4:12 am

Ayame wrote:think about where you are, then reconsider how threatening your post sounds ^___^

*laughs and agrees* seriously, if you knew me, I'm quite the willing prey...*tires to not read!*
-Da Skunk-
Jizzal
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby fullmoon » Tue Jun 13, 2006 4:14 am

hmmmm... I was actually expecting something interesting. Oh well... -wanders off in seach of the holy grail-
fullmoon
Been posting for a bit

Postby Kanosint » Tue Jun 13, 2006 6:01 am

*Little does fullmoon know that Eka possesses the Holy Grail... It makes sense...*

But yeah, this does not sound threatening at all... The reason why I read it then, you ask? Forbidden fruit always tastes better ;)
Little Tiger, burning bright
With a subtle Blakeish light,
Tell what visions have their home
In those eyes of flame and chrome!
Kanosint
Chokkit Shmup Kitty

Postby Eka » Tue Jun 13, 2006 7:05 am

The post subject itself should be their own advertistment. Just pick a proper subject and people will see it since it is going to be in the front page for a few hours.

This post with it's ALL CAPS subject only encourage misleading topic. Please, try to use the subject properly and actually describe the post in the future.

Thank you.
Eka
Administrator

Return to General Vore Discussion