Vore art and other GOT style art

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Vore art and other GOT style art

Postby BradRepko » Tue Jun 13, 2006 3:18 pm

A sister site to the Galaxy of terror movie site, GOT art, has many picctures and stories of erotic nature, some of it involving vore and other similar fetishes. Most of them require girls in some sort of peri or another, but there are some really good picture series and stories there. Check it out: GOT Fanart

In particular, this one contains a lot of good stuff, including soft and hard vore, and at one point, the main gal finds herself sticking out a pile of wormshit, having been completely undigested. A little of everything in this 170+ page comic series, featuring 3-D(?) pictures with a very loose plot and several open ends. Sadly, the last update was over a year ago, so unless anyone knows what happened to Doc Morrow, this series will probably never be completed. See it here: Doc Morrow

Also while looking through the galleries, one person has over a hundred photo manips involving woman turned into demons. I only looked at the first few so far, but they seem great for roleplay characters, so anybody interested in a demoness character and need a pic to base it off of might find what they are looking for here. Check it out at: GeistSDd

If you are interested in seeing the main site, where clips and pics of all different kinds of GOT movies made over the years, some with vore themes, you can go here: Galaxy of Terror I know there is one where a woman is digested by a bed, but I can't find it again, but I'm sure it's in there somewhere. I hope these sites helps add fuel to the vore community, and maybe even inspire some new idea's in our many talented contributors.

Edit 1: I don't know how I forgot this one, it was looking at this stuff last night that got me thinking about posting these links. To see their gallery of Atomica's work, involving all manners of melting girls, including from digestion, click here: Atomica Apparently, he has a pay site to, which you will find a link to if you click on his name when looking through the GOT galleries, but since it is a paysite, I'm not going to bother posting it. Bugger.
Last edited by BradRepko on Tue Jun 13, 2006 5:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Fraaz, Master of Icy Fire

"Nooooooooooooo! The Demon King is going to run around in MY body? BLECH! That's too disgusting for words!"

My Interactives:
My Life As a Teenage Voraphile
Catering to Hungry Girls
Down the Hatch: Out the Egress
BradRepko
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: Galaxy of Terror (GOT) Fanart

Postby YummyBunny » Tue Jun 13, 2006 3:20 pm

Wonderful find! Thank you for sharing!!

^_____^
Follow the bouncing fluffy bunny tail!

For a little taste of bunny, come visit my Live Journal! http://yummy-bunny.livejournal.com
YummyBunny
Somewhat familiar

Postby fubarone » Tue Jun 13, 2006 4:36 pm

Too impatient, better things to do, too much stuff.
What has the vore related stuff, well most of it if you could say?
I am the Half-asser! I accept your requests get you hopes up and then dash your dreams into bits with my inability to finish any... oooh shiny!
fubarone
"The Half-

Postby BradRepko » Tue Jun 13, 2006 5:12 pm

fubarone wrote:Too impatient, better things to do, too much stuff.
What has the vore related stuff, well most of it if you could say?

Yea, I know that feeling, that's why even though I've known about this site for a long time, I still am just getting around to looking through most of it. The same was true with After Dark Fantasy Galleries, until they remodeled about a year ago and better orginized their site. Now instead of a big black screen with a list of artists, it is a very well done site, detailed, and organized site. For those of you who haven't been there, just go here: After Dark Fantasy Galleries This site also has many vore entries, mostly samples from the many paid sites they run. Still, it is a good site, and has some really nice stuff, and I believe some of the artists here have some work there too. Any more GOT links I post will be as amendments to my original post, so check back at the top to see if I have added anything.

If I decide to add any links specific to After Dark Fantasy Galleries, I'll post them here. Some of the works that really spark my interest are done by Alberich, he has an assortment of stand alone pics and several different comics, all of them involving some type of vore. Two of the shorter ones are his best, though, Grub Food (hard vore, oviposition) and Plant Food (plant vore, digestion). You can find his works at: Horror, Monsters and Aliens, Vore. Have fun looking at these, they are awesome.

Addendum: Let me also add one more site link that has some nice work that goes along with this same theme, Disturbing Things. It also has a group of several short insect picture stories which are entertaining and mildly erotic, of which the one about the houseflies is my absolute fave. The site is password protected, and only by joining the forums will you get the password, but it isn't a pay site, and you really shouldn't miss it. Although, the site has had the same password for a long time.
------->14disturbed25 <-------
The site owner is developing an interactive castle that you can explore that will eventually lead to all his stuff, and for now he has some bonus stuff stashed away if you can find it. The castle isn't very friendly for 56k users like myself, as he warns in the opening, but looked through it anyway, even though it take a couple of minutes to load each new screen. Those of you with fast internet connections should breeze through it. Heck, those of you with fast internet connections, why are you even still reading this? I mean, you can find most of these links on the voraphile.com links database, so if you are privelaged enough to have high speed cable internet, searching through loads of stuff to find the goodies should be a cinch. Lucky dogs ;P.
Fraaz, Master of Icy Fire

"Nooooooooooooo! The Demon King is going to run around in MY body? BLECH! That's too disgusting for words!"

My Interactives:
My Life As a Teenage Voraphile
Catering to Hungry Girls
Down the Hatch: Out the Egress
BradRepko
Advanced Vorarephile

Return to General Vore Discussion