The Vore Dream thread (Official)

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: The Vore Dream thread (Official)

Postby delet609hw6bn3296 » Tue Dec 20, 2016 2:32 am

I had a really weird one that was based off of Black Ops 2. It involved me filming a movie based on the videogame, and one part of the movie involved me doing mouthplay with a tiny for some stupid reason, even though it had absolutely nothing to do with Black Ops 2. The very end of the dream involved me catching this terrorist guy, and then our team called a meeting to decide what to do next.
delet609hw6bn3296
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Marco » Wed Dec 21, 2016 2:59 pm

I had one during my last sleep; From what remember, I was watching a clip involving one of those lips sofas - it seemed to be a take on the old Mars Bar advert involving one. I saw some guy (possibly the guy on the advert) get eaten by the lips sofa, but the scene followed the man as he was eaten rather than staying outside, so I saw him falling down the lips sofa's "throat" and it looked like fell a fair distance, much longer than he should have since it was just a normal sized sofa. The swallowing looked more appropriate for a being swallowed by a much bigger pred.
Avatar done as gift by Aviannapper. Deeply appreciated.
Marco
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby gulletpleasure22 » Tue Jan 03, 2017 3:04 am

I dreamt I was going to a vore party where I and a bunch of sorority girls were dressed up as skimpy bunny costumes waiting for the guys to come in and start eating us. I wanted my consumption to be special so I hid in one of the bedrooms. The guys finally showed up and started filling themselves up. A shy frat boy walked into the room I was hiding in. He lifted me off the ground and lowered me slowly into his mouth. I could feel everything, his teeth grazing my body, his warm mouth, and right before I woke up I could feel my feet in the hot acid of his burning gullet. If only it was a moment longer. <3
gulletpleasure22
New to the forum

Postby CalinBeast » Sat Jan 07, 2017 10:43 pm

A few months ago, I had a vore dream involving Pokemon. It seemed as though it was part of the X and Y story arc of the anime.

If I remember correctly, Ash had just won a battle. In apparent celebration of this victory, Serena's Braixen picked up Ash's Fletchling by it's tail, and held it over her open maw. Fletchling flailed about before being dropped into Braixen's awaiting maw, and she swallowed the small bird Pokemon.

Moments later, she spat Fletchling out, who was very frustrated by what had just happened.

It was interesting, to say the least.

...Dammit, I wanted to be in that Fletchling's shoes... :x
CalinBeast
Somewhat familiar

Postby delet609hw6bn3296 » Mon Jan 09, 2017 3:14 pm

One that I had a long time ago was that I was watching this cartoon where this anthro bug girl was singing some kind of pop song at a bar or club, only to get swallowed alive by a frog almost immediately after the performance.
delet609hw6bn3296
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Thatonepred » Thu Jan 19, 2017 11:08 pm

Okay, here's another one: it was at the end of a lengthy dream that was probably inspired by that new Mario game on the Switch. Regardless, I found a book, and, intrigued, opened it up. It was a bit like those children's books, with large (pretty well done) illustrations and a bit of text to provide story. Despite not actually reading it, or seeing the pic clearly, I could tell it was about a guy and a girl post-coitus and sizing each up, both as threats and as food. The girl I 'knew' was a wolf-demi, since I actually saw some of her pic. Me being me, I wanted him to eat her, and as I turned the page, that's what happened.

But that wasn't what turned me on for the next, oh, ten minutes(?) after I woke up: it was the feeling of her sliding down my throat as I 'read' the next bit. :-D
Everyone dies. Few live forever. Neither apply to Me.

Consumam ergo sum
Thatonepred
Somewhat familiar

Postby rabidPsionic » Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:05 pm

Once, right on Christmas Eve, I dreamt my cousin ate Santa Claus. What a coincidence.
rabidPsionic
Been posting for a bit

Postby Kitsouille » Wed Jan 25, 2017 5:21 pm

People seated around a table were all eating from the same dish, a huge bowl filled with a bunch of various stuff. When they were finished everyone patted their belly and an androgynous giant slowly erected from the broth left in the plate. I can't remember much about what it looked like, it was maybe 4 meters tall and was covered in a wet substance. The people around it stared and one of them was eaten. The rest started panicking but couldn't stand up, so they all got devoured whole.
Kitsouille
???

Postby jaykayeight » Thu Feb 02, 2017 5:23 pm

Not really vore, but more about merging. But this is a really weird one! Yesterday I had a dream where I was back in school, it was during sports... we played dodgeball.
Now there where two girls, my former classmates, one girl that had a crush on me back in the days and another one, a bit chubby, that i had a crush on during that time.
Now the girl that had a crush on me was playing in my team. I saw her chasing after the ball as the chubby girl jumped towards her. Somehow, she landed ontop of her while she also tried to get hold on the ball. Her body though seemed to engulf my teammate while she stood on shakeing knees. The belly of the chubby girl almost covered her completely. I saw her big belly flopping and shaking while the other girl desperately tried to breath underneath. they seemed to have merged in some way, being a floppy humanoid mass with two bigger legs hanging over two skinny legs trying to balance this weight out.

now i approached the ball as it slowly rolled into a corner. then, suddenly i felt a big weight on my back as i bent over to grab the ball. the fleshy mass rolled over my back and i saw those legs now falling over my shoulders. I felt the skinny legs standing behind me shaking. I couldnt get her off my back. it was an immense weight. i only heard her voice inside my head, more like in retrospect, accusing me of being a weakling.
jaykayeight
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Thatonepred » Fri Feb 03, 2017 12:10 am

jaykayeight wrote:now i approached the ball as it slowly rolled into a corner. then, suddenly i felt a big weight on my back as i bent over to grab the ball. the fleshy mass rolled over my back and i saw those legs now falling over my shoulders. I felt the skinny legs standing behind me shaking. I couldnt get her off my back. it was an immense weight. i only heard her voice inside my head, more like in retrospect, accusing me of being a weakling.

This is the first time I've read anyone's dreams here that sounds like their brain is trying to send a message to the conscious. More so when you mention the crushes.
Everyone dies. Few live forever. Neither apply to Me.

Consumam ergo sum
Thatonepred
Somewhat familiar

Postby Ayashe » Sat Feb 25, 2017 9:45 am

I dreamt of a bat that worked for the police. He would warn criminals once and if they still did another crime he would eat them. He didn't say that he would eat them though, so the criminals often repeatd their crimes and the bat could eat them.
Ayashe
Somewhat familiar

Postby Jayezox » Wed Mar 01, 2017 3:24 am

Not exactly vore, but it's commonly involved in it so here goes. This happened a few days ago:

I dreamed I was fat (I used to be fat so I actually have a good sense of what it's like) but my belly violently gurgled and shrank. I also felt some minor pain and assumed I was having a hemorrhage. I was reaching for the phone to call 911 while my stomach kept going. I woke up before this stopped so I have no idea what happens after.
Jayezox
---

Postby JediPadawanJess » Thu Mar 16, 2017 12:11 pm

My recent dream was of me with a girlfriend, we found the naga king while exploring a rainforest. He gobbled up the both of us, and we kissed in his belly. It happened a few days ago so I don't remember every detail of the dream, I do remember being woken up by my cat snuggling on my bed sheets.
Deviantart: Akumaru13
Furaffinity: JediPadawanJess

90's anime/manga ftw!
Giant robots are love!
JediPadawanJess
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Had A Vore Dream last night

Postby DragonPrey3200 » Thu Mar 23, 2017 8:36 pm

Evilpancake wrote:good dream

And I have a dreamcast!
Attachments
martin-luther-king-meme.png
martin-luther-king-meme.png (135.71 KiB) Viewed 2096 times
When in doubt, conquer Poland.
DragonPrey3200
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby DragonPrey3200 » Thu Mar 23, 2017 8:50 pm

I once dozed off in a computer class in high school, and I had a short dream where I was walking around a college campus and I met FidchellVore's character Sheila(http://www.furaffinity.net/gallery/fidc ... 434/Sheila) sitting on a bench. I went up to talk to her, and she lunged at me and quickly gulped me down. I woke up after getting eaten in the dream, and tried somewhat desperately to return and see what happened next. I never did return to that dream. Was a cool vore dream, tho.
When in doubt, conquer Poland.
DragonPrey3200
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Theguythatdoes » Sun Apr 02, 2017 5:48 am

I once had a dream where I was at a school, eating the students and teachers, who were all girls.
Theguythatdoes
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Theguythatdoes » Wed Apr 05, 2017 5:12 pm

I also had a second dream where I was in some kind of building, and I remember eating a young girl. I don't remember if I ate anyone else, though.
Theguythatdoes
Intermediate Vorarephile

father/son vore

Postby fatherlover » Thu Apr 06, 2017 6:12 pm

recurring dreams about being eaten by my father.
fatherlover
New to the forum

Postby Theguythatdoes » Thu Apr 06, 2017 8:12 pm

i've also been trying to lucid dream so I can have more vore dreams.
Theguythatdoes
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Jayezox » Fri Apr 07, 2017 3:21 am

Theguythatdoes wrote:i've also been trying to lucid dream so I can have more vore dreams.

I had a lucid dream by accident only to screw around when I realized I had control. This is somewhat recent when I knew about vore too :( . It was kind of like playing a video game for the first time where I was experimenting what I could do in that state more than actually doing what I want. I'm not an expert on lucid dreams, but I'm pretty confident from what I heard and experienced that having a lucid dream how you want it will probably take a lot of work.
Jayezox
---

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion