The Vore Dream thread (Official)

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: The Vore Dream thread (Official)

Postby Jayezox » Mon Apr 10, 2017 1:32 pm

I was watching 60 minutes at someone's house because something caught my attention. It was about a tall woman who swallowed her husband for the first time. They had a live recording of a talent show before the couple hooked up and the tall woman said "I can swallow a human whole. Any volunteers?" The guy jumped up in excitement and most of the audience seemed disgusted, but there were a couple of other excited audience members. Doing what the media normally does, they never showed it until the end and I woke up before that happened. They were mostly detailing the life of the couple, but there was one funny intro the narrator said, "Most people get around by bicycle or maybe an SUV, but getting around inside a beautiful person?"
Jayezox
---

Recurring dream of by eaten by my father

Postby fatherlover » Mon Apr 17, 2017 4:44 am

Recurring dream of being eaten by my father ,going full tour but not being digested and then defecated alive.
fatherlover
New to the forum

Postby sabrina_diamond » Tue Apr 18, 2017 6:26 am

I had a dream that I was almost eaten by a cat-like snake with orange fur, it almost gulped me down.
*Chomp, slideee, gurgle gurgle* Must have ate something off! *screaming*
sabrina_diamond
???

Postby lurker2013 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:05 am

So.. I had the weirdest dream. I got eaten by a buff dwarf. he looked like one of the dwarfs from the hobbit or something. But his teeth were kind of fucked up.. It started like this. I was flying around this weird city, and I noticed some people playing a card game. So I asked What were they playing? And they just looked at me. Then this bald dwarf got up, and said you wanna get eaten? I was like no.. you are way to small to eat anybody.. But that didn't stop him.. So he started eating me like a anaconda or something... It was really weird and it felt so real.. and he was just enjoying it way too much. Then I woke up when I got to his stomach. I'm not sure how I feel about this. I would have never guess that a dwarf would Do this.. I also had a dream that a blue dragon ate me. She was sleeping and I woke her up. So she ate me. I didn't mind this one though.
lurker2013
New to the forum

Postby jaggedjagd » Tue May 02, 2017 1:57 pm

Last edited by jaggedjagd on Thu Sep 30, 2021 3:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
jaggedjagd
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby PrettyUniqueKink » Mon May 08, 2017 4:08 pm

I plan on setting up a dream journal, but I'll just mention my most recent vore dream here.

I just started my shift, and was talking to the service desk clerk (let's call her Elle) it was middle of the day, busy as all hell, and she was complaining that she slept in so she didn't get to have breakfast this morning. I was picking up a few tags for assemblies, when this mother and child come in. The mother barges in, demanding a refund for a toy she just bought, while little monster almost immediately goes over to the registry lane and begins pulling candy off the pegs. While Elle was dealing with the mother, the kid first tries to get his mom's attention to get her to buy the candy. When that fails, he proceeds to open the box and eats it regardless. The manager sees this and comes up to the service desk. He tells the mother to pay for the candy, and she refuses to do so until her return is processed. The toy in question was clearly used, but after much 'debate' between Elle, the mother and the manager, it got returned anyway. After that show, I went to the assembly bay, while Elle punched out for lunch.

After finishing my first build, and putting it out for display, I see the kid, looking lost but still munching away on his packet of candy. I asked him if he needed help, and he said he was waiting for his mom. I look behind him and see he knocked over nearly every display I set up last shift. As calmly as I could, I asked him where she was. "The washroom." I sighed, knowing I couldn't do anything, I cleaned up the brats mess and continued my builds. When I brought out the next display, the kid was gone. Some time later I get paged back to service for a carry out. When I come back into the store I see Elle holding the kid's hand just outside the washroom. My curiosity gets the better of me and I make my way back to the washrooms.

When I get to the women's washroom, I hear muffled screams and soft, steady gulps. At first I'm shocked, 'No, it can't be.' I think to my self. As I open the door however, I see Elle, with a pronounced gut, with the kid now already getting pulled down by her throat. When Elle notices me, she chokes a moment, then swallows a final time, sending him into her already bulging belly. I must have had the stupidest smile on my face, because she looked almost horrified. "You're not going to tell anyone are you?"

I almost couldn't respond when she asked, I was still gobsmacked. "I'm more wondering how you are going to explain that belly when you head back to the floor."

The realization hit her pretty hard, cause she began to panic. I tried to calm her down, coming up with excuses to tell management so she could go home early. Once we settled on an answer, which i think was a bad reaction to a panini, we started to head up to talk to management when I woke up.

This was the first time I had a dream like that involving someone I knew. It was confusing when I woke up, cause I have no feelings for her, but it was a fun dream.
PrettyUniqueKink
Been posting for a bit

Postby aetherwalk » Wed May 10, 2017 11:33 pm

This has happened to me a few times. I often have weird, erotic dreams so it was only a matter of time until this fetish found its way in :D
Cruel, female, and hungry? Slide into my DMs.
Spoiler: show
Snapchat and Kik: aetherwalk
Discord: Silent Fear#7808
aetherwalk
New to the forum

Postby StopherTanuki » Mon May 29, 2017 4:03 pm

So real simple vore dream i had not long ago, I dreamed that i was sitting in a pool with a distended vore gut and just sat there and enjoyed digesting the squirming mass of people.
They could telepathically communicate with me, mostly sleepy sexual moans as they rendered down.

They i woke up.
StopherTanuki
Been posting for a bit

Postby DragonPrey3200 » Mon May 29, 2017 9:03 pm

Had a slight wet dream a few days ago in which I found that my computer had been loaded down with vore content seemingly sent from the gods. Beautiful animations as far as the mousewheel could scroll. All of the animations perfectly captured my vore turn ons. Sadly, none of the animations actually exist, so I can't find them and enjoy them like I did in the dream. It was like a voraphile valhalla...
When in doubt, conquer Poland.
DragonPrey3200
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby jaykayeight » Sat Jun 03, 2017 2:19 pm

DragonPrey3200 wrote:Had a slight wet dream a few days ago in which I found that my computer had been loaded down with vore content seemingly sent from the gods. Beautiful animations as far as the mousewheel could scroll. All of the animations perfectly captured my vore turn ons. Sadly, none of the animations actually exist, so I can't find them and enjoy them like I did in the dream. It was like a voraphile valhalla...

awwww! i hope it doesnt bother you, but thats a really sweet dream!
jaykayeight
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby DragonPrey3200 » Sat Jun 03, 2017 4:23 pm

jaykayeight wrote:
DragonPrey3200 wrote:Had a slight wet dream a few days ago in which I found that my computer had been loaded down with vore content seemingly sent from the gods. Beautiful animations as far as the mousewheel could scroll. All of the animations perfectly captured my vore turn ons. Sadly, none of the animations actually exist, so I can't find them and enjoy them like I did in the dream. It was like a voraphile valhalla...

awwww! i hope it doesnt bother you, but thats a really sweet dream!

Thinking about that dream makes me very hyped for Crash Bandicoot N Sane trilogy, cause those deaths animations will probably all be beautiful. Can't wait to see the lion and the shark and stuff.
When in doubt, conquer Poland.
DragonPrey3200
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby minakotomoka14 » Mon Jun 12, 2017 12:39 am

I usually don`t have macro/vore dreams, despite the theme being rather prevalent in my waking life. However, I did have a really cool vore dream a little while ago, so I figured I`d mention it here.

Basically, the dream was that I was at an anime convention, trying to get an autograph signing from Crispin Freeman. The thing was, it turned out Crispin was a giant, and I, including a bunch of other girls in line, were really tiny, pretty much shrunken down. For some reason, most of the girls were really casual about it, but then Crispin made a joke about eating one of the small girls, then she broke down and started crying. So I was the last in line, nervous and scared as hell, since this is pretty much the deadliest autograph signing ever. The giant Crispin signed something for me, and then I remember someone saying that it was time for lunch break. Crispin told me that he`d take me along for 'special treatment,' and while I tried to run away, he just grabbed me, put me in his pocket, and walked off. When he took me out of his pocket, I was in some kind of break room. Of course, there was the scary-looking giant watching over me, so I tried to escape, but he still caught me. Then he ripped my clothes off and started sexually assaulting me with his tongue. I was scared, but it felt really good too. He kept saying something about how this was 'special treatment' that few fans were lucky (or unlucky) enough to get from him.
So after his tongue raping, I heard his growling belly, and he dropped my naked body into some kind of noodle soup, like ramen. I started panicking, flailing around in the soup as he slurped up the noodles around me. I asked him if he was going to eat me, and he said, "Hell yeah, I`m gonna eat you," in his Shizuo voice. That`s the part I remember most about that dream. Then, Crispin scooped me up with his fork, put me in his mouth, and swallowed me whole after tasting me for a little bit. I ended up in his stomach, and I remember crying, begging him to let me out, but he didn`t, of course. He just went back to the autograph signing or whatever, and then I woke up.

Now I can`t look at Crispin Freeman anymore without fantasizing about him devouring me. I know, I have serious issues...
Prey-leaning switch gal and writer with a passion for M/F vore and a love for being devoured by giant men of all kinds.
minakotomoka14
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby TastyTales » Sun Jun 18, 2017 7:52 am

Had a dream the other day that I had gone to this art gallery to see this piece of modern art, it was this statue of a woman swallowing someone whole. When I got to the place I found that the statue was alive and would eat anyone who got too close to her, unfortunately I was near the back of the crowd and the ones who got close were staying out of her reach, mostly just commenting on what they thought the piece meant and what the artist was thinking when they made it. It was kind of a weird dream, as human females are really not my type of predators at all... let alone ones made of stone.
TastyTales
Somewhat familiar

Postby Theguythatdoes » Thu Jun 29, 2017 9:49 am

Just had a dream where I went around my town eating girls. If only I could remember all of it.
Theguythatdoes
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Theguythatdoes » Thu Jun 29, 2017 12:32 pm

Also, I vaguely remember having another dream like this and also entering buildings to eat them (i would call it breaking in but they didn't react until I started eating them).
Theguythatdoes
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Thatoneidiot » Thu Jun 29, 2017 11:13 pm

I had a dream where my girlfriend swallowed me whole, digested me, then shat me out.
It was nice, heh.

-Thatoneidiot
-Thatoneidiot
Thatoneidiot
New to the forum

Postby sabrina_diamond » Fri Jun 30, 2017 8:22 am

I had a weird dream where an evil version of the Tenth Doctor ate people while they were on a tour-bus, he grew into a giant and just devoured them because he was the opposite of the Tenth Doctor.
*Chomp, slideee, gurgle gurgle* Must have ate something off! *screaming*
sabrina_diamond
???

Postby JediPadawanJess » Fri Jun 30, 2017 6:20 pm

The most recent dream that I had was of me being hunted by my demon husbando in a game of cat and mouse, there was biting and minor blood play, before he ate me up.
Deviantart: Akumaru13
Furaffinity: JediPadawanJess

90's anime/manga ftw!
Giant robots are love!
JediPadawanJess
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Kitsouille » Sun Jul 16, 2017 1:40 am

A giant asian woman (about 15 meters tall I think, she could have been 12 or 18 too) accidentally terrorized a city a bit looking for food. She tried restaurants but they were too slow so she went to the grocery store and ate like a pig for what seemed like hours, dribbling saliva everywhere around. I was observing everything like a flying camera and thought about going inside her mouth but she pushed me away and said stuff about people having souls and how it makes them impossible to be part of her diet and everything. Please dream, don't tease me like this :(
Kitsouille
???

Postby jaykayeight » Wed Aug 09, 2017 5:06 pm

I had almost a similar dream where I dont know if this would have turned vorish. I dreamed about a giantess teasing me. But as soon as I felt giving in to her, there was this aggressive submissive little skinny asian guy right at the place I imagined myself. He was all gagged up and bound and struggleing agressively. I thought something like: "Not even in my dreams? Not even there?" This was one of the occasions I woke up really pissed.
jaykayeight
Advanced Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion