The Vore Dream thread (Official)

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: The Vore Dream thread (Official)

Postby ArcaneSigil » Sun May 19, 2019 7:15 pm

New Vore Dream incoming. MLP-ish related, also being turned into a fic as we speak.

I designed a cybernetic alicorn pony, name of V1CT0RY, or Victory. Designed with all of the latest in cybernetics, from self cleaning servos to self-regenerating metallic flesh. Not an HiE fic this time, but I wasn't my OC either. I was a random Earth Pony who just happened to be good with cybernetics and no she wasn't a pony that was almost dead and could only be saved by turning her into an android, I just wanted to do it. Anyway, this part isn't in the fic yet, but it will be. Victory has a kill code, her designation V-001X Kilo Alpha, Delta Setting. Her kill Code has a secondary setting. V-001X Kilo Beta, V1. That kill code will ensure her destruction by execution rather than self destruction. Here's the vore part. My dream self called out Victory's kill code and she went on an eating spree, starting with the most vulnerable of ponies, Pound and Pumpkin Cake. Even in Kill Mode, she doesn't do hard vore, so two bulges in the shape of baby ponies disappear into her chassis before spreading out her bio-metal stomach. Mr. and Mrs. Cake follow. Then Pinkie. Applejack goes with Pinkie when she's trying to tug Pinkie free. Rainbow attacks Victory to save her friend only to get slurped up Victory's rear. Fluttershy tries to fly away but Victory's Cyber Alicorn Magic teleports Fluttershy back, shrinking her down, stuffing her up her rear and into Rainbow's cunt. Rarity attempts to fight back by encasing Victory in a structure made of magical crystals, which Victory just tunnels out of and up through the ground like a land shark, gulping Rarity and a couple hundred tons of stone. Then Twilight jumps in to try and calm Victory down, which seems to work, until Victory grabs Twilight's head and stuffs her head in, swallowing her whole and starting up the digestion process. Not sure if I'll make it a fatal ending for the Mane Six and the Cakes or if I'll have it that Victory's Kill Code ends after Twilight gets gulped then Victory, in a panic, teleports to Canterlot for help where Celestia will calm her, like she does, and instruct Victory on teleporting everyone out safely.
Just a wolf lookin' for some fun. I like all sorts. Just... don't eat me.
ArcaneSigil
---

Postby JediPadawanJess » Sun May 19, 2019 11:40 pm

One of my recent dreams involved a punk girl (Kayla) dating a guitarist (Markus), on the night of the full moon after an intense night of sex, Markus transformed into a giant werewolf and ate Kayla whole.
Deviantart: Akumaru13
Furaffinity: JediPadawanJess

90's anime/manga ftw!
Giant robots are love!
JediPadawanJess
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ArcaneSigil » Mon May 20, 2019 8:40 am

Last night wasn't... exactly a vore dream? At least... I don't consider it one since I don't see "slime vore" as "vore" or even really absorption in this sense...

One of my DnD characters that I've designed, I cant' remember which one at the moment, was solo exploring a cave in a campaign I haven't started yet. I know it was a game because I vaguely remember having to roll for initiative. Anyway, he explores the cave, comes across a chest and my RPG mind immediately thinks "mimic" so I roll for initiative. 20. Stab the chest, nada, so he opens it and immediately gets engulfed in green slime. It was so sudden that I woke up and had to struggle to get back to sleep, but I'm pretty sure he survived? I don't know the mechanics of slimes in RPG but from my experience, Green Slimes are either the weakest, unable to ACTUALLY harm, or drop healing jelly so they aren't that threatening. Anyway, I don't THINK it was a Vore dream because he wasn't "eaten" per say, more... buried? Or dunked? I don't know how slimes work.
ArcaneSigil
---

Postby dolnamker » Mon May 20, 2019 1:57 pm

well from when i was young i had several of those dreams it first started with a dream about choclat poffed rice cereal living and bracking caramel then a character from a teampark that was newly made would meat those cereal things and then turn her into caramel before putting me into her. afterwards when i learned about starwars and i first saw twilek i dreamt about how i as some type of good clonetrooper woud help them but then i would find out somehow they where like slimes. after wards there where some feral pred dreams and the last i had is a witch that wanted to coock me and then vore me.
dolnamker
New to the forum

Postby Awkward2018 » Sat May 25, 2019 2:57 pm

I had a dream that The Hound from Game Of Thrones drank this tiny guy that jumped in his wine. The little guy got some ice from nowhere, Then put it in the wine. Then The Hound got mad and called him a little cunt, and told him to take that shit out of his wine. The guy asked him if he was a firebender because of his burns.. The Hound just looked at him like he was crazy.. Then he downed the whole cup. Then he asked what the fuck was I looking at? Then he got up and left. And that was it. I don’t know what’s wrong with me either.
Awkward2018
New to the forum

Postby ArcaneSigil » Mon May 27, 2019 10:12 am

Last nights was interesting. Raven from Teen Titans stuffed Starfire into her tit, made Robin suck her out, forced him to swallow her, then swallowed him, was forced to swallow Cyborg because he caught her eating Robin, then gave Beast Boy the going away gift of the year and let him fuck her before shrinking him down and shoving him up her butt. I dunno if she was Trigon Controlled or what, cause there was no red skin and only two eyes, but she was also dressed in a bright pink cloak and jet black leotard that stretched around Robin and Cyborg rather than breaking.
ArcaneSigil
---

Postby Birichino » Tue May 28, 2019 9:00 am

I have had maybe 3 vore dreams in my life, but one last night was pretty unambiguous, if not even to my own tastes.

There was some "dream matter" before, but that part I remember is being in this vore website, but it was like a 3D world, I guess as though websites had become like VRchat. I browsed some of the eclectic content people had made, but all I can put words to was a video by someone whose persona was a red fox, but in a sort of Animaniacs design style, where she invited the viewer around a corner of an untextured black wall for what looked to be being eaten by her pet red tyrannosaurus, who she referred to as a "he," but she intercepted the path of the camera (which advanced smoothly, like a clunky CGI video) with her open mouth and it proceeded through her, emerging back at the approach and entering her again. The second time, despite not turning around, it came out of her mouth, now behind where the dragon was and facing its mouth, and after going through it, back into the fox, who was in her original position, but facing the other way. When I tried to think of more details, the name "Alessa Kinkade" came to mind for the creator/red fox girl.
Birichino
Advanced Vorarephile

Location: Mostly another plane of existence, sometimes Canada

Postby Tangentg » Tue May 28, 2019 4:54 pm

I had another vore dream which led to the creation of another character although this character is less sophisticated as the last dream character I shared...

This one is a weird one, she's an octopus-looking sea monster with the tongue of a chameleon who is very nice to people normally but when someone is in mortal danger, it whets her appetite so it makes her go after people in danger only.

Considering dreams in the first place sparked my interests in my OCs I've been hoping I have more dreams with interesting vore/characters in them and just let my subconsciousness do the work since before my first dream pred I never liked any of my OCs that I consciously created... So the dream was pretty cool.
If you lick my clothes and think it's tasty then eat my clothes and spare me.
Tangentg
Been posting for a bit

Postby ArcaneSigil » Thu May 30, 2019 2:49 am

My latest from last night involved an anthro female Nargacuga from Monster Hunter.

Apparently, I was her "favorite hunter" because, rather than killing me, she'd slaughter my team and then stuff me up her snatch for "safe keeping" for later. That's not to say I was unconcious while in her snatch. I still felt every movement. Climbing trees, devouring helpless mobs and hunters, sleeping, all of it. Apparently she slept curled up... I don't know how I know that but I do... and I would always "wake up" in the dream back at the Hunter's Hub being "congratulated" for a job well done. Only to get a new quest notification "A Nargacuga has been spotted. Go out and hunt it." as if the hunt hadn't happened at all and we were just going out.

I dunno. Not very involved, but... yeh... Maybe it was brought up because Nargacuga's coming to Monster Hunter World and I've already got my Ice Borne DLC preordered, I'll just have to download it when I have internet available to my XBox (which is in storage) again. Who knows, maybe we'll get a white variant of Nargacuga that ISN'T Barioth.
ArcaneSigil
---

Postby Mecho » Fri May 31, 2019 4:57 am

Tonight I had 2 vore dreams.

The first one was about a friend on Facebook. I found his sketch book where he had so many selfies on him stuffing himself of a big hymanoid guy. The frikkin alarm clock then woke me up :< I managed to snooze and then my other vore dream was about me and my partner. We where caugh by Megatron. He stuffed himself with my mate and when he swallowed him down Megatron sqeezed me against his throat so that I could feel my partner wiggling down in a tight bulge. It was pretty awesome! ^^;
Mecho
---

Postby Mecho » Sat Jun 01, 2019 2:19 am

Had a vore dream. Or more like a vore related dream this night as well. It was about an Ekas portal meetup. I was holding a party in my apartment and the people who showed up was actually people on this site. Tho my head made up how they all looked like. It was pretty sweet :3
Mecho
---

Postby Ursa » Thu Jun 06, 2019 6:26 pm

my dreams may be different from usual vore dreams since they are usually a mix of body-horror and stand-up comedy with the fourth wall broken by default. but they still are vore-related so, here we go.

my most recent vore dream was the idea that problems that are "unsoluble" are just problems that can't be solved in a solution that i have, so i need to solve them in something else because there is no such chemically inert problem that won't react to just anything.
then i was trying to solve my problems in myself by eating and digesting people and then i woke up.
Ursa
Been posting for a bit

Postby Marco » Sun Jun 30, 2019 6:10 am

Had a borderline one: I was playing an arcade game where I had to hit or press switches as they lit up or something, but there was a monitor attached which would play clips of mostly cartoon jungle animals and some of the "losing clips" were at least implied to have someone get eaten. Like, I think the first one was an anthropomorphic tiger or something trying to swing on a vine, but then it cut to a non-anthropmorphic alligator or crocodile licking his lips, so maybe the tiger failed and got eaten? It seemed like the dream was trying to say that how successful I was at playing the game determined if the animals succeeded in doing what they were doing or even if they avoided being eaten, but some of it was just random.
Avatar done as gift by Aviannapper. Deeply appreciated.
Marco
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby digesta » Thu Jul 25, 2019 8:19 am

Pretty good one last night.

I was one of three mice that could think and speak - so not exactly feral, but definitely not anthropomorphic. Anyway, we had been living in a home's basement when one night, it was nearly pitch black, but there was a new medium-sized cardboard box sitting in the middle of the floor. We approached it curiously. One of my mates scurried up to the top and started nibbling on the twine that had tied the box shut. I got an instant sense of dread and foreboding, so I backed off and warned him to stop, but as soon as he snapped the last strand in his teeth, the box's flaps flew open and out popped a black tomcat!

He immediately caught my mate in his jaws and snapped shut. There was blood everywhere. I specifically remember the splattering. My second friend was closer to the box, so the cat reached out and snatched him up with a claw and pulled him up to his mouth. His screaming was silenced when the cat bit off his head. Again, there was a lot of blood. He chased the head down with the rest of his body and turned on me.

in this time, I was rooted to the spot in fear. I had been unable to run as you do in dreams sometimes. The cat turned its eyes on me, and I bolted. Furnature and cover were sparse, so I had very little cover before it pounced on me and caught me in its claw. It dangled me above its mouth and I remember it specifically saying. "Goodbye, dinner." Then that mother f---er dropped me in its maw and SWALLOWED ME WHOLE! I remember thinking of the indignity as its gullet started kneading me down to my destiny.

At this point my perspective changed and I saw from a third person perspective outside the cat as a bulge slid down its throat. Then the cat just sat on the carpet, flicking its tail and licking its paw before it burped. The dream completely dissolved at about this point.
digesta
New to the forum

Postby GreenEyesDarkHeart » Mon Aug 12, 2019 3:49 pm

Had a nice lil vore dream recently featuring a fav canon pred of mine.

had fed him some tinies all wrapped up in food and sauce and then cuddled his gurgling gut. I could like kinda feel the gurgles, was very realistic.
GreenEyesDarkHeart
Somewhat familiar

Postby MirceaKitsune » Tue Oct 08, 2019 5:49 am

I happened to have a vague vore dream yesterday night, a little creepy but I'll gladly take it; There were two black-furred anthro furries in a dark room, at least the pred was female. The prey looked roughly similar and was close to the same size. The pred was eating some sort of giant eel (half their size) tail-first, which the prey inside was swallowing through the pred's stomach entrance as they ate it. There wasn't anything more to it but I dreamed this scene in detail.
Vore Tournament - A FOSS vore FPS based on Xonotic.
Patreon - Please support me if you enjoy my projects.
MirceaKitsune
???

Postby xXxBadxApplexXx » Fri Oct 11, 2019 1:11 am

Keep having vore dreams and waking up in a SWEAT hate it
xXxBadxApplexXx
Been posting for a bit

Postby MirceaKitsune » Sat Oct 12, 2019 7:21 am

Looks like I'm lucky: Two in one week! Nothing special again, just something abstract; I was in a tiny room with a bed (like a capsule) with two male furs. One started swallowing the other and did so quickly, it was unwilling for the prey but I don't know if fatal. I remember petting their head and ears, potentially giving the pred a kiss after that... I was happy and eager to follow them next.
Vore Tournament - A FOSS vore FPS based on Xonotic.
Patreon - Please support me if you enjoy my projects.
MirceaKitsune
???

Postby MagicMarco » Mon Oct 28, 2019 11:48 pm

I did have a vore-related dream last week:

I was in a lockerroom (or maybe classroom) and a boy (15ish) was drawing something and I looked over his shoulder and he showed me the comic strip he was working on.

In the comic strip you could see:

A train full of people. Suddenly bursting through a door are giant rats! The rats weren't quite anthropomorphic but definitely inteligent.

The rats started eating the passengers! Gulping them down as they panicked! So the passengers tried to get away. One guy remembered that they could just get out of the train if the train would stop, so the passengers (being more clever than most people in a horror movie) pulled the emergeny brake and the train stopped...

But the doors wouldn't open :D :D :D

The last panel showed the fat rats on the train with big bellies, digesting the passengers. The End.

It's weird because I do tend to dream of trains and getting on and off trains quite often, but I wasn't aboard this particular train...

But maybe next time I'll dream of being on a train, it will end for me like in the boys comic :wink:
MagicMarco
New to the forum

Postby thebestman » Tue Oct 29, 2019 11:18 pm

I took a short nap and had a vivid dream I wound up in a lovely lady's tummy. And true to form, my vore dream turned into a nightmare.

I feel her lie back slightly and settle in. Something starts coming down – yogurt, maybe? Her stomach starts revving up to turn me into a smoothie. The claustrophobia alone starts to make me hyperventilate the terrible air. I try to get off, but the reality of what's about to happen sinks in and I panic.

I frantically start to pound on the walls of her stomach in an effort to communicate that I've changed my mind, start yelling for her to help me. Will she hear or feel me? If yes, will she understand my meaning? If yes, will she be inclined to let me out? If yes, will she be able to let me out? If yes, will I survive expulsion? I'm thinking about all these potential catches and wake up when I realize that, to quote Fishlegs, "Chances of survival are dwindling into single digits now."

Not really a point to this; I just find it ironic that any time my subconscious tries to throw me a bone by acting out my most persistent fantasy, it ends up scaring me awake.
thebestman
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion