The Vore Dream thread (Official)

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: The Vore Dream thread (Official)

Postby Kharon » Tue Mar 15, 2016 3:22 pm

I recently dreamt that I was a character in something that looked like a videogame. Essentially, huge BBWs (who wore T-shirts on their upper bodies but everything waist down was nude) were walking around in an endless open field, while tiny people (myself being one of them) were running around like headless chickens, trying to escape the BBWs who were just bending over, grabbing people 5-6 at a time and then stuffing them in their mouths, chewing, swallowing and then taking in another load. I was also running around, but stopped to stare at the butt of one of the predators at some point. Then the dream switched to something else that was irrelevant, but either way, it was a pretty sweet vorish wet dream segment and I did fantasize about it later on, completing the whole fantasy with scat scenes.
Kharon
???

Postby StopherTanuki » Thu Apr 07, 2016 2:43 pm

I had a little vore dream the other night where is was my Tanuki character and i was nude and stuffing a man made out of marshmallow into my navel by belly squishing him against the ground and walls. While i was doing this a skinny wolf came up behind me and tried to grab me and shove me into his mouth but my butt was too big and he just got stymied. i grabed him by the head and shoved him down my throat like it was nothing. I could swear i felt his bony knees in the back of my throat. The Marshmallow man said the wolf was rude for interrupting us and he deserved to get ate. It become hazy for a bit, i don't remember finishing with the marshmallow dude but then i was flying over over a feild while i explained to this plump human cop that it was eaiser to fly without my shirt on. As with dream logic his patrol car was like right next to me somehow on the ground but also 30 feet in the air so he could talk to me. He offered to give me a ride and take me to lunch, but i had to turn him down and explain i was on my way to anal vore a german sumo wrestler who was also an archeologist or something. Plump cop said that he would catch me tomorrow and we could grab dinner at the nude beach. I woke up as i was stuffing the sumo wrestler archeologist guy up my butt as a bunch of big dudes watched us from a river and they were cheering. It was still the middle of the night so i fantasized about it and took care of the night wood it gave me. Upon going to sleep it kinda continued where i was swimming nude in this river looking for treasure but like i had the wrestler in my gut and he would talk to me as i swam.
It was pretty hot and pretty weird.
StopherTanuki
Been posting for a bit

Postby jaykayeight » Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:53 am

i had also a strange fraction of a dream: ive witnessed a strange creature mauling the head of somebody, like licking and mauling.
this creature had a strange white plastic like skin, like latex and was covered in prints of words and symbols. it looked like chicken or turkey in the supermarket - this strechy plastic with prints, that was what it looked like the most. it had no eyes but a big mouth with small teeth. i remember that the plastic around the mouth crinkled while it was trying to stretch even more for the face of the prey. i also remember a strange vanilla scent coming from the creature.

the prey tried to struggle and moaned and screamed with dampened sounds. then the creature would slowly let the head out of the mouth.
i was shocked as the face was covered with a printed plastic foil as well. the foil moved as the prey tried to breathe in desperation. the creature smiled
and caused his mouth to cringe on the sides. the prey tried to remove the foil, there was kind of a vanilla sauce coming out and covering the face.
the creature bend over the preys face again and licked it and covered the whole head. it stretched over the whole body of the prey. i remember seeing
how the slender plastic body was bend by the prey going down, like being downed in a plastic fluid sack. there where some struggles.

somehow i was goosebumped by this sight and being drowsy and chilled i try to get closer to the creature. it opened its mouth towards me and i could see
vibrating wet plastic foils. the warm vanilla breathes covered my face.
jaykayeight
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby N-Mario » Mon Apr 18, 2016 6:44 pm

So....... I had this dream where I was playing either an unreleased Mario Party game, or a new prototype Mario Party game. Was playing on a map where a bunch giant cheep cheep were "swimming" about on the road. I wanna say "Cheep Cheep Roads" was the name of it. There were some cheep cheep who offered a ride in their mouths to advance onward. There were others where all you did was walk right in their mouths, and they would just take you, and spit you out to a random area of the map. And pressing a (?) space, a Cheep Cheep would jump out and swallow the player, and return them back to the beginning. The game in my dream also had a camera option to change to 1st person POV feature, which was used to see your player walk in to the mouths of the cheep cheep, and have that feel of taking a ride inside them.

I wanna say the base model of the giant cheep cheeps were that of the one from the original Mario Party on N64, even though the game I imagined in my dream was apparently in HD.

I know, sounds pretty weird. But that's what I had imagined in my dream.
I'm a dolphin that prefers devouring my best buddy.
He loves to be eaten by me. I don't mind that at all.
N-Mario
---

Postby reclusenutcase » Mon Apr 18, 2016 7:44 pm

The only dream I recollect was one that took place during a zombie apocalypse. Typically I'm not a fan of the zombie theme to anything, but my dream decided that would be the thing to entertain me for the night(good job brain). The strange part about it was that all the zombies were still rather normal in character, the only difference was they kept pan handling to people requesting to eat them alive for their own personal nutrients. It was like they were requesting affirmative consent before eating their prey. The other strange thing was some zombies would traditionally pin people down and eat them alive piece by piece, while others, had more elastic jaws, and would swallow humans whole after consent was given. It was like they had level 100 speech craft cause everyone was fine letting zombies go to town eating away at the people. The dream ended where I was trying to fend off a female zombie who kept pushing the subject that her eating me was more important than my future goals, and after about a multitude of times telling her no, I at one point just got tired and said fine. After that the dream pretty much ended just as she had grabbed hold of me and wrapped her lips around my face. Despite how odd the dream was, I will say that I kinda wish it had continued longer. I can also say the dream has given me a slight bit more respect for zombies again even though the subject was very strange.
reclusenutcase
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Marauder » Wed Apr 20, 2016 4:18 pm

Only vore dream I remember was some snake/lamia guy eating my date then running away, I ended up chasing him down and stomping on him till he spit her back up. It was really quite weird.
Marauder
Somewhat familiar

Postby matnik » Sat Apr 23, 2016 9:32 pm

some gay stuff and gross stuff

Spoiler: show
The dream started out with me "meeting" some of my long-time friends for the first time. As I was hanging out with this cool group of people that were "strangely familiar" to me, I was listening to them jamming (we had played music together a while back). They asked me what I thought about a song they were playing, and since the piece was one we had worked on together in real life, I suddenly realized it was a dream. I told them as such, and it looked to them like they had failed at fooling me. At this point, the dream became lucid and started losing a little clarity.

Everyone was gone except for my long-time secret crush. We were in the first place we shared as roommates. A very straight guy for whom I've carried a very gay torch. Anyway, he was lying on his back propped up on his elbows - completely nude. I begin to lick and suck on the toes of his left foot. He's clearly pleased and getting aroused. He tells me not to stop. (I think this is significant because for many of the dreams I have of him, the feet are always a gateway into the bathroom-y and vore-ish things that happen. Of course in other dreams, things are largely implied. I implicity KNOW that he wants to eat me or that he is dumping the remains of somebody.) At this point in the dream he tells me he's going to eat me, to which I get clearly pleased and aroused. He grabs me in his hands (I'm now shrunken) and carries me to the bathroom.

This is where things get explicit. He grabs me in his left hand and holds me under his ass as he takes a shit, showing me his crap. There are bones. I can feel the heat. He's narrating. "This is the Chinese guy I ate" (I have no idea why it was a Chinese guy, but I'm grateful there was finally a bridge in my dreams from the vore/scat fetishes I harbor) I remember feeling very jealous. There is a lot of detail in this undercarriage shot of his unloading. (Suffice it to say, I have plenty of visual references for some future solo activities.) At this point he pulls me out, and tells me it's finally my turn, at which point I think, "It's about time - I've only been waiting for 16 years!" He pops me in his mouth and I see internally as his jaw closes around me. The teeth clamp shut and I feel the dream start to collapse. Feeling entirely too excited to be eaten, I sense the swallow and relish the peristaltic waves ushering me down. As the dream unravels, I splash down in the stomach acid and feel it start to digest me - the pain is entirely welcome, but it's weird dream-pain - the kind you know "should" hurt, so you act like it does. I'm just so overwhelmed with gratitude that he's gonna turn me into poop that I slowly wake up amidst my own digestion.

This was the most vivid and emotionally charged vore dream I've ever had. I hope I get another one soon.
matnik
Somewhat familiar

Postby Kitsouille » Thu Apr 28, 2016 12:21 am

I was walking in a garden I think, somewhere very green and at some point I saw a little myself. I instinctively tried to eat me but then I was the one who got ate in the end :neutral:
Kitsouille
???

Postby Rockyvorefan » Thu Apr 28, 2016 11:23 am

I had this crazy dream last night, I was dreaming about Taylor Swift slipping and sliding like a snake, my friend Roberta was sleeping on the bed next to me, as Taylor start to swallow her like a snake
Rockyvorefan
Somewhat familiar

Postby Bags » Mon May 09, 2016 8:59 pm

I just remembered my first dream I ever had. It was when I was 6 years old and somehow in the dream, a bunch of people were turn into M&Ms and were each placed in a different packet. I was shivering, terrified that I was turned into a M&M when suddenly, a 13 year old girl opened up the package and saw a living M&M, which was me, so she decided to show her twin brother. Then from there, they actively began to tease me while the mother apologized for her kids and just left. Then after they got bored with me, the girl just ate me like a regular M&M crushing my whole body.
Bags
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby MrSinister1990 » Sun May 22, 2016 12:48 pm

I had this awesome vore dream last night, first one in a while. I had a gf who could swallow people and wanted to prove to me how many people she could swallow at once. I came back home after work and bumped opened the door and walked straight into a strange wall. Thought to myself "hmm, can't remember the living room being so small". Looked up and saw this was a giant belly, almost the entire room was covered in belly fat. all I heard was a cute "hic,up" Then heard her voice "See hunny, at least 200 odd people. She must have weight 20 odd tons, her belly was literally with filling out the room. I kept poking her belly and she kept giggling, then I woke up.

[Closet image I could find matching her size]

http://pre03.deviantart.net/7e5f/th/pre ... 39cg98.jpg
MrSinister1990
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby MelancholyClownD » Sun May 22, 2016 3:05 pm

I had this dream like an hour or two ago, this took place when i was in elementary/middle school. Anyways, i had this sexy teacher who looked like one of those stereotypical fetish teachers except she's slightly more heavy set. Not that much tho, so pretty much she ate any of the students who didn't pay attention or got a problem wrong. of course, she'll let them out after class but she still had quite big of a tummy. There was also a female student in my class who had the potential to eat people but denied it or refused to eat in large amounts. So being able to swallow someone was a gene or something, anyways it comes to my turn to solve an answer. I for some reason tricked the pred teacher into not eating me? I said " I don't get the problems, when you have the time can you help explain it to me better?" and she said " Okay soandso, come after class to see me". This is pretty weird since i identify more with prey than observer nowadays but i guess i enjoyed seeing her big belly way too much to be inside of it? Unfortunately, the dream ended before i could see her after class but knowing my luck. I would've been swallowed by her. :-D
MelancholyClownD
Participator

Postby MirceaKitsune » Mon May 23, 2016 8:02 am

Although it's rare, I actually had a weird vore dream a few days ago; I was eaten by a strange looking cartoon anthro rabbit (similar to Bugs Bunny but shorter and fatter and with light brown fur). Apparently it was willing, since afterward he said something like "well that's what he wanted". I remember finding myself in his belly, then my clothes quickly starting to dissolve... making me feel nervous about what would happen though I don't remember being harmed ultimately. I was greatly enjoying the realistic and unique texture of his wet stomach walls, although it later proved to be synthetic or something. That was about it.
Vore Tournament - A FOSS vore FPS based on Xonotic.
Patreon - Please support me if you enjoy my projects.
MirceaKitsune
???

Postby Marco » Sun May 29, 2016 11:08 pm

I had a borderline one yesterday; I'm not sure it completely counts, but I dreamed that I got trapped in this place that looked like a stomach, but didn't seem to be one (then again, since it was my dream, maybe it was?).

I think what happened was, I fell down a hole (though, I'm not sure about that part), and then I was in a place that resembled the inside of a stomach, and (this is pretty silly) I decided to "play along" a little before I got back out. Nothing too much, but just knocking on the walls of the "stomach", as if begging the pred to let me out, and generally looking around at the "stomach" that I am "trapped" in. I then decided to stop this, and actually get out of the hole, or whatever it really was, but when I tried, I realized the way out had gone, and then I really started to want to get out. I can't think what else happened, so that was probably towards the end of the dream. I don't think it was a nightmare, because despite the fear, I still found it fun, and I think the "stomach" looked good, regardless of whether it was one or not.

I suppose in hindsight, I could have been eaten by a creature in the hole, or whatever.
Avatar done as gift by Aviannapper. Deeply appreciated.
Marco
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Borealis » Mon May 30, 2016 1:04 am

Not an out and out brilliant vore dream, but in my dream last night it was leaked in the development stage of the final fantasy VII remake that there's going to be a huge vore scene added where Tifa was shrunk by mini materia by accident and swallowed by Red XIII/Nanaki, and there was a thread on here and everyone was going nuts with hype when a couple of screen shots with epic HD maw shots were released.

I need to write some vore with this character :X
Voyager of canine interiors...

In my story gallery, macro feral and anthro fun awaits you...
Borealis
---

Postby sansatyrell » Tue May 31, 2016 6:00 pm

I had a dream last night (similar to one I had like, half a year ago) where Dianna Agron decided I'd be the perfect dinner guest. And proceeded to prep me for the oven and start eating, just before I woke up.

My fault for the RPs, I'm guessing!
sansatyrell
Somewhat familiar

Postby JediPadawanJess » Tue Jun 07, 2016 6:50 pm

I had a dream where I was a senior in high school, a sexy guy offers a dinner date with me at a fancy Greek restaurant. After that he brought me over to his mansion sized house, and I had a passionate kiss with him. Then when the moonlight shone, he transformed into a giant 50ft tall dragonman who could control wind. He picked me up as the air outside was cold, and he licked me over wrapping his long tongue around my form before pulling me into his mouth. The dragonman swallowed me whole, and I woke up from my dream just as the stomach muscles massaged me to sleep.
Deviantart: Akumaru13
Furaffinity: JediPadawanJess

90's anime/manga ftw!
Giant robots are love!
JediPadawanJess
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby jaykayeight » Tue Jun 07, 2016 7:09 pm

JediPadawanJess wrote: The dragonman swallowed me whole, and I woke up from my dream just as the stomach muscles massaged me to sleep.

awww! :)

i recently i had a weird dream where i would think i woke up and tried to switch off the light, because somehow i always fall asleep with full lights on, as i tried to switch off the lights it still kept burning so somehow i realized i was dreaming and so i went back to bed imagining the bed was actually a big mouth, teasing me with a big tongue and it worked!
sadly not for long as i woke up for real soon afterwards

after some research ive stumbled over "lucid dreaming" i certainly will try to get to that aware dreaming again, that was awesome :)
jaykayeight
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Cygni » Tue Jun 07, 2016 9:23 pm

Drink citrus juice and avoid dairy. Thats some basic brain chemistry stuff to help make it easier.
Cygni
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Thatonepred » Wed Jun 08, 2016 1:30 pm

jaykayeight wrote:i recently i had a weird dream where i would think i woke up and tried to switch off the light, because somehow i always fall asleep with full lights on, as i tried to switch off the lights it still kept burning so somehow i realized i was dreaming and so i went back to bed imagining the bed was actually a big mouth, teasing me with a big tongue and it worked!
sadly not for long as i woke up for real soon afterwards

after some research ive stumbled over "lucid dreaming" i certainly will try to get to that aware dreaming again, that was awesome :)

Personal experience here on Lucid Dreaming: keep a dream diary. When you wake up, write down everything you remember. I done this for a few months, and while it was about half a page at most in the first few days, the dreams eventually extended to two or three pages.

It should help extend the length of any dreams you have, as well as boost the chances of lucidity.
Everyone dies. Few live forever. Neither apply to Me.

Consumam ergo sum
Thatonepred
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion