The Vore Dream thread (Official)

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: The Vore Dream thread (Official)

Postby Serabot » Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:35 pm

----
Last edited by Serabot on Sat Aug 29, 2015 3:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Serabot
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Snow van Alvarine » Sat Mar 13, 2010 6:49 pm

I've had a memorable dream some time ago. I deliberately fed myself to...something (Some things are a bit hazy.) Was inside a stomach that looked like it could easily hold several hundred people, and it had stomach acid 'pits'. I deliberately went inside one to bathe in it, though aside from feeling warm, nothing actually happened. It ended some time later with no new developments. I can't lucid dream very often so dreams like that are quite a rarity for me...
Snow van Alvarine
New to the forum

Postby Hypnotist » Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:28 am

Here's one more for my personal list.

I this one it when I was extremely young, like 3 or 4, I'm surprised I remember it at all...
I am in a forested sort of place with my mother, her boyfriend and a large tour group, which leads me to think we're at a zoo. I am wandering about, a few metres from mother dearest when I come across a creature that I can only describe as looking like Frankenstein's monster. He seems friendly so I trust him like a friend instantly. I tell him that we're going to play a trick on my mother and her man by pretending that Frank (It's easier to type that way) is eating me- but only pretending- so we begin. Unbeknowest to me, Frank is hungry, and nowhere near as nice as he looks. As we 'pretend', Frank swallows my feet, legs, waist, gut, chest- this is when I realise that it's not a game- I call out but nobody noticed that I'd wandered off and had left without me!! Frank continues. He swallows my neck and... Darkness... :(
Hypnotist
Somewhat familiar

Postby CamaroFetishist » Sun Mar 14, 2010 10:40 am

The closest I've had was my boyfriend turning into an irish wolfhound with a really bad sinus infection...so i guess it doesn;t really apply. but it could have, had it been cooler and he had eaten me or something...i suppose.
"No more harm has ever been done than by someone who just meant well." --the great Charlie Brown
CamaroFetishist
New to the forum

Postby Hypnotist » Wed Mar 17, 2010 7:31 am

More from me...

This one is an odd one, because I went to school the next day, and before I told anyone, my ex described the dream in perfect detail, only our places in the dream were swapped.
I am walking down my street when slowly the trees turn psychedelic and twist and wave about and flash random colours until they morph into bamboo reed things. I realise that I’m next to the Nile! Suddenly, a group of Egyptian-looking guys with spears run up and tell me that I, being a worthless outsider, am to be sacrificed to the river god, Sobek, in crocodile form. Sobek comes out, opens his mouth and I am forced to curl up on his tongue. He closes his mouth and swallows gently. I am sent down into his tight belly and pass out in the stomach of a god…

This one was startling, as a week after I had it, my chickens were all killed...
I am sitting in my chair. It is a rather dull day. For some unknown reason, completely out of the blue, I have the sudden inkling that I should turn around. As I do, I see a gigantic- and when I say gigantic, I mean gigantic- snake with his abyssal mouth wide open, as my chickens simply walk in and vanish. Clearly, I am terrified. I curl up in my chair and hide, hoping the snake will leave me alone. I sneak another peak, and find that the snake is no longer in my back yard; he’s in my house. He slithers about and the bright day turns instantly into stormy night. He suddenly shoots toward me and coils about my chair, trapping me. I panic and struggle as he tightens and moves his head as close to me as is physically possible without actually touching me. He opens his maw and swallows me down in three quick gulps. I remember being in a pink, dark, cold, dry, tight space, and feel the ground moving below me. I quickly realise that he’s eaten me and is currently slithering away…
Hypnotist
Somewhat familiar

Postby voriator212 » Thu Mar 18, 2010 1:00 am

this one i had for quite some time; with two young men, one with arms and legs chained to floor by joints (elbow and knees) with the other coming out his butt, whole and alive, but is stuck up to his neck when exiting cuz someone glued him in accidentally (by mistaking super glue for a bottle of lubricant *kinda stupid, i know)
but now, the one who's stuck is furious and starts thrashing his way out, but is stuck good and tight (kinda full tour vore type deal)
voriator212
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby trigger12 » Thu Mar 18, 2010 10:47 pm

i know i dream of sleeping in a soft belly, with little acid, or in a wolfs maw. ;p
trigger12
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Justin Bailey » Sat Mar 20, 2010 4:04 pm

Last night I had a rather complicated dream involving a post-apocalyptic distant future where the earth was uninhabitable and everyone lived in these giant buildings. There was all this advanced technology, but even that was old and most of the people had died off and forgotten how to use/repair it. But anyway, the vore part, which hardly even qualifies for vore, but is as close as my dreams ever get, was this weird teleportation machine. To use the machine, you had to curl up inside this chamber which then filled most of the way up with liquid and then swirled around. I had to use it a couple times and I pretended it was a stomach and was very aroused by the idea. xD
Justin Bailey
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Hypnotist » Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:38 pm

YAY MORE FROM ME!! Um, this one's pretty long, and it was incredibly vivid.

I am a Spellcaster, all of the spells I do are real and all of the monsters and magic are equally as real. My friend, Alaric and I have been tasked to summon and destroy five spirits before they can destroy the earth. There are many more than five creatures that can be summoned, but not all of them are evil, the problem is that we don’t know which creature or spirit can be summoned from where. At the time my dream begins, We have already destroyed three, and Alaric goes off to summon the fourth while I collect more scrolls and other magical weapons. Alaric walks into the room, followed by a big brown bear with a glowing weapon. I am clearly startled by the weapon so he leaves the room, disposes of it with a loud crash and re-enters the room. Alaric explains that the bear, Jenstay, is a good creature, and has agreed to help us summon and destroy the remaining spirits. I ask Alaric to clean up the mess that Jenstay has made and he complies happily. I lock the door behind him. I turn to Jenstay and smile at him. I cast a charm upon him and explain that I want him to eat me. He is worried but I reassure him that I want to be eaten, and it won’t hurt me because he will swallow me whole. My spell has made him able to comply with this wish, and makes his digestive system slower, so I will last a while, and painless, so even as I am digested, I’ll feel nothing. He is reluctant but willing and I hug his round, furry belly as he leans down, wraps his paws around my waist and slides my head into my mouth. I feel his strong throat muscles pull me in as he swallows and hear Alaric knocking on the door. He pushes me down further and pushes my feet into his mouth. He closes his mouth and gulps down my legs as Alaric shatters the door with a Sonic-Pulse Spell. He watches the bulge of my feet slide down Jenstay’s gullet and I hear him cast a Blue-Fire Spell. I curl up inside of Jenstay’s belly and cast an Obsequiousness Spell and a Backstabber Spell, causing Jenstay to fall completely under my command and an axe to appear in his hand. I order him to kill Alaric before he can throw the fireball at us. Jenstay does just that and with a swift hack, kills my best friend. I release Jenstay from my spell and he questions my actions. I explain that I cannot allow anyone to ruin this for me. Jenstay reluctantly accepts this and sits down, leaning against a wall. He slowly strokes his bulging belly and belches, coughing up my shirt and cloak…
Hypnotist
Somewhat familiar

Postby Imrhys » Wed Apr 07, 2010 3:30 pm

four_fleets wrote:I (am planning) on submitting something, specifically refering to the discovery of my rp character. Has anyone else discovered their rp character(s) while asleep?

I woke up one day after weeks of troubles on revising my oldest character here's profile, and it was like someone handed me her character sheet as I opened my eyes. I have to assume though I had no memory of any dreams that she was on my mind in my sleep.

My kitsune character also came to me in a similar though less dramatic fashion >_>;;

Hmmm, and a pair of stories related to these two characters came to me after waking up... hmmm... I'm seeing a pattern here, lol. I might not remember my dreams, but it seems they remember me. Hmmm, writing inspiration, best creative time of the day, etc...
Imrhys
---

Postby voriator212 » Thu Apr 15, 2010 1:21 am

a BBM (big, beautiful men) vore dream: some full tour, pred comes out alive, after being eaten by elephant.
then something weird happened: there was version of dream where he absorbs water that elephant drinks, inflates, almost pops back out of the mouth, but it shot straight through intestines and out the ass.
voriator212
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Justin Bailey » Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:03 pm

Two vore dreams since my last post!

One, I was in this large circular room with another person and there was this tall, smooth, black, two legged creature that had no head but curved into something like a tube on top and could bend over to grab you in the tube and pull you in and digest you in a matter of 5 to 10 seconds. It had been doing this to everyone who came in the room and eventually did it to me. And I ended up coming back in another scene and it ate me again. There was also a really disturbing part where it ate my sister and I watched her face shrivel up... that wasn't at all sexy. >_<

In the other one, I was playing some arcade game and this one slime monster would pull you (a female character) into itself/the ground if you touched it. I button mashed to try to get out of it, and was surprised at how many different animations it had for the character trying to get free. I failed to get free and the monster pulled the character in and the game over screen came up except instead it said EATEN and read it out in the Resident Evil voice. I tried it again to see if not button mashing would have the same result, and that time the monster pretty much killed me instantly. I was really turned on by it and started somehow climbing into the slime monster myself, but then I woke up.
Justin Bailey
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Shadowblaze » Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:14 am

I dreampt that I kept teasing a hippo into eating me, and in its stomach it had a large tongue-like surface which I was pressed against which had large round tastebuds. To get it to spit me out I had to thrust against the tastebuds until it tasted... well, you can guess ^_-
I repeated this a few times until it didn't let me out for some reason, so I ended up food!

Really fun dream, it's inspired me to look for some hippo vore ^_^
Shadowblaze
Participator

Postby Very » Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:48 am

Oh boy, I've had a few but they're so bizarre...

- An older dream I had involved... a sketchy carnivorous plant (as in, pencil on paper animation style) with absurdly spacious digestive system.

- Another reasonably old dream, I was getting nommed by a friend's character, you could imagine how envious she was XD

- More recently, I got swallowed by a tyrannosaurus along with a bunch of Simpsons and Team Fortress 2 characters if my memory serves me right. It was not pleasant at all :C

- Latest vorish dream had... weird undescribable colourful creatures swallowing... something. What the hell.

My vorish dreams are so abstract >:T
Very
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Justin Bailey » Fri Apr 16, 2010 11:53 am

Spiderbone wrote:My vorish dreams are so abstract >:T

Somehow I'm not surprised, after looking at your art style. And I like your signature by the way.
Justin Bailey
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby naga07 » Sat May 01, 2010 5:06 pm

I've sometime dream of Venom (from Spider Man) as a giant. As he walks, he would spread his slime all over the place in stream form. Anyone who touches the slime would be absorbed into Venom and becomes a part of him.
naga07
???

Postby Mecho » Tue May 04, 2010 3:20 pm

This night I have this strange and funny dream.

It was about a man chasing me, He screamed he wanted to eat me up.
I was terrified and looking for something to protect myself with, and I found a stick! :lol:

Then I just running around with the man right behind me and I just laught and laught, thought it was really funny
that I tryed to protect myself with this harmless little stick. Then I woke up :cry:
Mecho
---

Postby The Swarm » Mon May 10, 2010 12:19 pm

SOmthing about half life then a giant flat heated lizard knocked down a wall, swollowed me aand aobut 20 others and carryed us towards somthing i knew i didnt want to go towards, got out but i cant remember how.
Im here most nights 7 till 10 british time. If that time works for you and you want to rp then give me a pm, im usually open ^^.

Currently looking for: Character tester and someone to bounce story ideas/segments off of.
The Swarm
---

Postby Cobra_Strike » Thu Jun 10, 2010 1:05 am

I had the vague impression of chasing something on all fours, a green field with grass bent by subtle wind. Smelling the ground, at least trying too because I could not detect anything, and taking off in a full run. I was enjoying chase if nothing else. Chase dreams for me normally end with biting something, so it was a disappointment. The ocean of green grass...the blue sky and small fluffy clouds...it was at least very scenic, even the edge of the field butting up to a dark wood seemed inviting. I would, if I could, like to go hunting on a beach that included sunning myself though >_> but one can only wish.
Cobra_Strike
Participator

Postby MarieTheLatias » Thu Jun 10, 2010 5:35 am

Well, I have actually had a few vore dreams in my life, but I'll just mention two. Here they are:

a) Unbirthed by a Latias: Probably the best dream I'll ever have, because I love both latias, and unbirthing! What happened is that there was this Latias, a bit of a naughty one, and it asked me to do her a 'favour' of some sort. I happily agreed because my dreams with Latias are few, and I wanted to enjoy my time with her. But what did she ask for? She wanted a bit of a rub to sooth her, seeing as she had recently lost contact with her mate (or something like that). So, I gave her a back rub, which slowly turned into a belly rub, then it got lower and lower. I seemed to be sumbmisive at the time, so I went along with it with ease until I saw that her privates were visible just before I got to them. I meeped and fell back, but the Latias wanted me to continue. She was lonely without the comfort of her mate, and needed special attention. So, I got back to work, blushy as hell. But she wanted it deeper; not just rubbing on the outside, so started fishing my hands in a bit. The further I went the more she wanted, and eventually she said that she'd love to feel the rubbing in her womb. I asked how, and she proceeded to slurp me up into her womb without warning. I sat there for a moment, then I woke up.

b) Eating my freinds to save them as a Latias: I remember very little about this one, but what I do know is that there were some evil guys going around a market (?) and going after my friends. So, I had to be them to my friends and save them. But, I was a Latias... how am i supposed to transport 3+ humans at once when I am just barely abigger than one and a half? Well, being voracious in nature, I ate them. My belly grew larger and my enemies more angry. So, i ended up with a full belly to rub as I pleased, and a couple pissed off enemies that were mad I ate my friends

Both two very odd dreams, but i only remember the first so well because I wrote it down as soon as I woke up so I could preserve the dream that I oddly liked (kinda how I found out I like vore).
MarieTheLatias
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion