The Vore Dream thread (Official)

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: The Vore Dream thread (Official)

Postby minakotomoka14 » Fri Feb 16, 2018 1:03 am

sabrina_diamond wrote:I had a weird dream where an evil version of the Tenth Doctor ate people while they were on a tour-bus, he grew into a giant and just devoured them because he was the opposite of the Tenth Doctor.

That sounds like an awesome dream. I`d love to have a dream about the Tenth Doctor eating me, he`s hot as hell.
Prey-leaning switch gal and writer with a passion for M/F vore and a love for being devoured by giant men of all kinds.
minakotomoka14
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Bowyer2 » Sat Feb 17, 2018 2:05 pm

I had a dream about Raven in Teen Titans Go became a villain of the show. She shrink down her friends and eat them whole in one gulp. Raven enjoy the feeling of her friends struggling inside her stomach. That was the best Teen Titans Go episode I ever seen.
Bowyer2
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Marco » Tue Feb 20, 2018 12:59 pm

Out of curiosity, has anyone here ever created vore art, based on their dreams, or at least planned to? I'm including writing in this, as I don't just mean a drawing.
Avatar done as gift by Aviannapper. Deeply appreciated.
Marco
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby sinsnail » Tue Feb 20, 2018 1:23 pm

Last edited by sinsnail on Tue Nov 30, 2021 8:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
sinsnail
Been posting for a bit

Postby justinrpg » Wed Feb 21, 2018 8:14 am

I had a dream last night that I was shrunken so my wife, Reshiram swallowed me and then digested me. She later exited Dragonspiral Tower to talk to a crowd of people who were going to interview us on our successful Pokémon/Human marriage. When she got to the crowd, everybody was asking her, "Where is your husband?"

They later found out that Reshiram swallowed me and digested me. Then everybody was giving her a hard time for doing such a thing.
She frantically searches for her human husband, unaware that he is in her stomach.
justinrpg
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby MirceaKitsune » Wed Feb 28, 2018 10:36 am

So I actually had a good one last night. It was pretty vivid and realistic which made it feel odd, though there isn't much to describe in text other than the general setup. From what I still remember after waking up:

It was about some kid who was (accidentally?) swallowed by a creature. I only remember that myself and other people were carefully examining it, however without interfering to get the child out as for some reason we took the decision not to. We were surprised at the fact that they had some strange resistance, which allowed them to survive inside the creature for longer than expected... I remember a week had passed, but the verdict was that he couldn't last much longer. The problem was the air he breathed in there, and apparently the lack of proper light was also damaging him somehow. I remember seeing that it was very tight as he was sitting inside the creature's belly at the limit of available space (not crushed, but enough that they couldn't move a limb)... I believe that's why they couldn't attempt to get him out either, the creature's belly couldn't open and let him out again.
Vore Tournament - A FOSS vore FPS based on Xonotic.
Patreon - Please support me if you enjoy my projects.
MirceaKitsune
???

Postby StopherTanuki » Mon Mar 05, 2018 9:12 pm

( Sexual content warning, if that is not your thing ignore this post. )

I did have a brief one. The Dream was that i was in this truckstop shower and this handsome big bellied guy was going to bang me while we showered.
He pressed me up against the wall, parted my cheeks and got his dick inside me then like just kept going. Like as soon as his body pressed up against mine he started to sink into my back.
He didn't fight or struggle he just kinda sank into me and my flesh enveloped him. The last thing i remebered before waking up was rubbing my belly thinking how much better it was that i added him to it and hoped he was enjoying himself in there.

Then i woke up.
StopherTanuki
Been posting for a bit

Postby SwallowedByPetticoat » Sat Mar 31, 2018 3:41 am

I had one many, many years ago that developed into one of my favorite fantasies. In it, I was visited by a girl around my age or maybe a little older. She was kind of dressed a bit like a magical girl/sweet lolita version of Rainbow Brite. All I remember from the dream itself is her lifting the edges of her poofy skirt and beckoning me to enter her so she could make me one of her kind, and I found myself unable to turn away and willingly let her unbirth me. I revisited it many times over the years (though I never again dreamt it as directly as that first time) and added many details to it until one day I was able to successfully roleplay it with someone (online) and that became my first post on this site.

viewtopic.php?f=38&t=51589
SwallowedByPetticoat
Been posting for a bit

Postby ZeeTheHellion » Sun Apr 01, 2018 4:06 pm

This topic dead or...?
Might not want to eat me, I taste bad. Ehehe...
ZeeTheHellion
Been posting for a bit

Postby MrSinister1990 » Fri Apr 20, 2018 2:12 pm

Alien queen and hot would not normally go together. But I had this dream the other night, that the Alien Queen from the Alien movie franchise. She had this plan to merge with a human female to gain more intelligence and command her children more. The Queen ordered her offspring to kidnap myself and a few crew members and dragged us down into her lair.

She stepped off the birthing pod she was attached to and her height was intimidating. I thought she was going to kill us all in one swoop. However, she only took one of the females. She then opened her mouth really wide and began to swallow her whole. Was oddly hot in itself. But I am that addicted to vore. lol

She finished off the female and her belly began to swell when the female entered her gut. She wasn't done there! After activating her acid inside her stomach she digested the female but absorbed her figure. Her head became the shape of the girl she swallowed she grew breasts and a massive ass to boot. Her scaly hard skin became smooth like a woman's but still the black clour like in the films.

She let out a "sigh" that was good. All of us where in shock as she could speak. She grabbed two of the guys and stretched open her maw. "I still need to be smarter!". She gulped them down quickly her stomach became huge with two people inside. I was the only one left. She came over to me and started to feel something. "Hmm, seems the woman had feelings for this man" Sadly woke up after that. Bue not bad eh?
MrSinister1990
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ZopTopBlog » Mon Apr 30, 2018 7:49 am

(very slight sexual warning)

I actually have vivid vore dreams at least once a month depending on how active I am.
The most recent one was not too long ago. I was laying on my couch...with my hands down my pants and I feel asleep. It felt like I woke up, I was on my couch, same time of day, belt undone a bit etc. I felt something slimy wrap around my hips and begin pulling me down into the couch. I immediately tried to reach for my phone but a slimy tentacle wrapped around my neck and plunged into my mouth. I was slowly pulled into this lewd wet, warm darkness between the cousins of my couch x.x. The dream was very vivid, I could feel my skin against the upholstery, the sun warming my bare feet as they poked out, the snapping and bubbling sounds all around my ears. When I was finally consumed into this darkness, I heard a loud vacuum like suck then a loud immediate snap! ....then I really woke up...with a hand full of...well you know. x________x
ZopTopBlog
New to the forum

Postby Marco » Wed May 16, 2018 5:22 am

I woke up from a dream this morning involving a female anthro hyena pred. It was as I was waking up, so I'm not sure what happened, but it was like a cartoon, and she grabbed a smaller character (not sure who) with one hand, and gulped him down in one go (he was only shorter than her, not a micro.). As my dream started to end, I thought something like "Oh yeah, why didn't I realise that she'd make a great pred?!" as though she was an actual cartoon character I knew, but I don't think she exists.

I hope I remember her enough for when I can draw better.
Avatar done as gift by Aviannapper. Deeply appreciated.
Marco
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby minakotomoka14 » Mon May 21, 2018 11:46 am

A while back I had a dream about being swallowed by some kind of creature, I can't quite remember exactly what it was, but I believe it was a dragon. I remember squirming around in its slippery, fleshy throat and feeling very claustrophobic, I didn't enjoy it very much, mostly because I thought it was really happening at the time. Just goes to show you the fine line between reality and fantasy.
Prey-leaning switch gal and writer with a passion for M/F vore and a love for being devoured by giant men of all kinds.
minakotomoka14
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby MrSinister1990 » Sun Jun 10, 2018 2:00 am

I had this dream I met this girl on here. We got on really well and I found out she was in the same country as me. I end up going to meet her. (A little dangerous I know) But, I was like fuck it, take the risk. I end up meeting her in a busy coffee shop. She walks in and my god she was stunning. She had black gothic hair almost. Wore dark jeans and a black shirt. She was very gorgeous. We chatted for hours, also quietly chatting about vore. She whispered in my ear, I've dreamed of eating a cow whole once.

It turned me on hehe. Not long into the conversation, this bitchy woman came up to us. Started teasing my girl in the dream. I stood up and asked her to leave. Though my girl noticed she went into the bathroom. She pretended to need a moment to go an freshen up. She came back with a noticeably larger stomach. I whispered in her ear. "Did you do what I think you did?" Her "Urp, how'd you guess?" I instantly get hard. She was like "You can touch it if you like?" So I rubbed her belly as she tried to hide it under the table. Thankfully, people where oblivious. I say to her "I didn't think it where possible in irl" She chuckled "I wasn't kidding sweety".

Than sadly woke up. It felt so real, I literally was out cold till 7 am lol. Felt more like a memory to how real it was.
MrSinister1990
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby StopherTanuki » Wed Jun 27, 2018 9:12 pm

I recently dreamed I was a Fat red Dragon, but not only that my belly was a dungeon full of treasure. So I have a line of adventures waiting for me to eat them so they could start the dungeon. I let the fat adventurers go first. It kinda made me want to make a dragon character. it was quick but interesting.
StopherTanuki
Been posting for a bit

Postby Jayezox » Mon Jul 02, 2018 1:12 pm

No actual vore happened in the dream, but it was about watching a movie adaptation of an interactive story branch. The branch starred the playable character and a Ninetales and was done in CGI with the in-game models and looked stylized and pretty well done. It started cute and oddly focused on the Ninetales and not the main character. She was traveling and doing silly things like pouncing around and even pretended to be a Marowak in one scene by wearing a skull over her head while playing with a Marowak. I think she was supposed to meet up with the main character later on. In the dream I could tell it was about the interactive because of the world building (I can't remember the details if any) and some extra characters that frequently showed up in the branch (again, can't remember what).

I forgot what the playable character was since he only showed up for a small portion of the movie at least from when I started watching the movie until I woke up and can't remember for the life of me if the interactive was even real. For some reason, I think the interactive in the dream was a fake amalgam of interactives I've read because I don't vividly remember too many co-starring a named Ninetales that lasted long and got smutty after awhile. In the dream I was looking up the interactive to actually show someone who was watching the movie with me while watching the movie and warning everyone else around the TV that the movie will get pretty smutty after awhile despite the G rating so far. It was on Eka's which I'm pretty sure doesn't exist. Ironically, the name of the Ninetales character escaped me in dream, but for some reason I kept thinking her name was Nina, but wasn't 100% sure.

The point is what if someone's fan fiction got a movie adaptation from the creator of the source material? I was excited about it in my dream state, but I wouldn't want something smutty coming from a series targeted for kids to go main stream. Maybe if the company did some sort of hush hush thing and did a good job keeping it to adults it would be cool.
Jayezox
---

Postby belchingprincess » Wed Jul 04, 2018 1:08 pm

Just the other day I dreamt about being swallowed by a woman named Selitha... she had blue hair with yellow highlights on the ends. Was relatively short. She was kinda tan a little. I never even conceptualized her before that dream, she just showed up and enjoyed me like the tasty snack I am... It was quite good.

Also a long while back I dreamt that Nico Robin ate me, and hoo boy... best dream ever.
belchingprincess
Been posting for a bit

Postby IddlerItaler » Wed Jul 18, 2018 5:19 am

Last night I dreamed I was feeding raw pork ribs (don't judge) to a girl. Then I remembered they were bone-in, so I reached inside her mouth to remove them.

My hand actually had to go down her throat to find the one that was deeper in, and I managed to pull the whole rib, with meat still attached, outside her mouth.

I couldn't make out her reaction, but I think she was at the very least confused.
IddlerItaler
Somewhat familiar

Postby PatricksPrivate7 » Wed Aug 15, 2018 8:26 pm

I had an uber weird dream last night. I was in Minecraft (God knows why), but it was inhabited by regular people. Someone blew up my house, and Sophie Turner promised to keep me safe, and swallowed me whole.

Weird yet epic.
PatricksPrivate7
Been posting for a bit

Postby lurker2013 » Thu Aug 16, 2018 1:41 pm

I had 2 vore dreams. One was good, one was pretty bad..

The first: I was in the store minding my own business. When this weird guy with a bunch of tattoos on his head, was staring at me.. It made me feel uncomfortable so i was about to leave. When his just started came up to me.. I was trying to get out the door.. But he wouldn’t let me. He was like 8 feet. He said do you want me to eat you boy? I didn’t say anything.. For some reason he said he only get hungry at the bar. Idk why.. But I want to the bar with him.. It was like a door away.. In the bar, there was a bunch of people just looking at me.. Some of the people wasn’t even human. They didn’t have a face. It was so creepy.. Then the guy picked me up. He looked Different for some reason. He still had the tattoos. But he had a Scar on one of his eyes and his beard changed gray.. He looked pissed.. It was drool everywhere. Way more than any normal person could make. He looked me in the eyes with a mad face. And just ate me. Normally I would wake up, but I didn’t in this Dream. I could see the whole way down and feel it. When I got to the stomach, it was a bones of some weird Creature. Idk what it was.. But my arms and legs started to digest. They literally started to dissolve.. I heard the guy say I’m going to shit you at Walmart.. Then I woke up..

The second dream was a lot better: I was in field looking at the flowers. And just walking around. When this big ass lion started to run at me. I tried to run, but I tripped over a flower :| The lion started to claw at me.. I was still trying to get up. Then a different lion came up and started to swallow the other lion whole. I got a really good view of the other lion going down his throat. When he swallowed the last of him, he let me pet him. His stomach was way fatter. I could see the other lion trying to get out. He literally digested him when i was petting him. His stomach was back to normal. Then he opened his mouth for me to get in. I was about to. But then I woke up..
lurker2013
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion