The Vore Dream thread (Official)

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: The Vore Dream thread (Official)

Postby RAAG » Thu Aug 17, 2017 5:36 pm

I had a lot of dreams about girls eating me. Sometimes a group teasing and being excited, or a girl opening a tunnel-like maw, and sucking me in. Pretty cool stuff.
RAAG
New to the forum

Postby TimberWolf25 » Fri Sep 01, 2017 5:27 pm

I had this funny and interesting vore dream last night. It was about one my wolf OCs Egard came IRL.
Spoiler: show
https://aryion.com/g4/data/413808-83933.jpg/TimberWolf25-413808-egard_by_internetexplorer968-dbawtzr.jpg

We were living in San Francisco. He became suddenly popular and people wanted to meet him.
This was the akward part in the dream.
It was sunset and the day was normal, people were still coming to meet him. Then there was this one guy who appears, stares at him for about 10 seconds with akward silence, and asks if Egard could eat him.
"Dude WTF you wanna look like a complete weirdo in public? Are you trying to commit social suicide?!?"
Surprisingly, Egard says sure, and lifts him by the shoulders. A couple seconds go by as he manages to get half of the man in his stomach. He flies up briefly to suck down the man's legs, the guy's body falls in and the force pulls Egard down with him. His belly went splat and sloshed side to side similar how a water balloon shakes if you push it on one end. He sits on the floor pulling his legs in and dozes off. He then asks to be taken on a car ride.
We then drove around at night, and I occasionally looked back to see him coddle and hug his engorged belly, curling his feet paws looking like he was about to fall asleep. I decided to drive to the Golden Gate Bridge. Out of nowhere, a black SUV slams into my car deliberately, trying to smash the back seat were Egard was. In the SUV, there were these 4 guys wearing black clothing, one of them stood out of the top SUV window with a crowbar in his hands, and a black robber mask.
"What's your problem?!?!?"
The man proceeded to get on top of the SUV trying to jump onto my car. This guy watches too many movies, I assumed. I hit the SUV hard enough to knock him off and he hit the pavement.
Egard says the stupidest thing I could remember, "BABY ON BOARD!" You're not pregnant, you idiot. -_-
We got to the bridge and the SUV crashed into the water below. Then the dream ended.

Weridest dream ever. Also babies would cry if he looked at them.
TimberWolf25
Somewhat familiar

Postby Theguythatdoes » Fri Sep 01, 2017 8:19 pm

had a dream, at the end there was a vore piece (like art), I believe it was F/F , but I can't remember much of it.
Theguythatdoes
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Theguythatdoes » Fri Sep 01, 2017 8:19 pm

had a dream, at the end there was a vore piece (like art), I believe it was F/F , but I can't remember much of it.
Theguythatdoes
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Jayezox » Sun Sep 03, 2017 1:54 am

Eka's portal was opened up on my work computer. It's like the classic "going to school in your underwear" dream.
Jayezox
---

Postby TimberWolf25 » Sun Sep 03, 2017 8:45 am

I hate those kinds of embarrassment dreams.
TimberWolf25
Somewhat familiar

Postby MirceaKitsune » Sun Sep 03, 2017 10:49 am

Jayezox wrote:Eka's portal was opened up on my work computer. It's like the classic "going to school in your underwear" dream.

I admit I found that a little funny :P Compared to other weird dreams the mind can produce however, that is rather tame; You could have had one where the stuff on Eka's Portal was actually happening at work... or worse.
Vore Tournament - A FOSS vore FPS based on Xonotic.
Patreon - Please support me if you enjoy my projects.
MirceaKitsune
???

Postby TaurenDevourer » Sun Sep 03, 2017 11:51 am

Last night I had a rather... interesting dream. I was just walking through the streets, before I realised I happened to be in the skin of my bovine fursona... So, after enough scrutiny and reflection, my brain managed to process why - I was dreaming!

I proceeded to go on a rampage of swallowing people, before my journey was cut short by a feral horse gobbling my up. Not sure where it came from.
TaurenDevourer
Participator

Postby Kitsouille » Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:47 pm

It was nothing too special and I don't remember much. I was walking in an empty park and someone in medical clothing asked to look at my teeth. I lied down and opened my mouth but I could feel the tiny mirror in my esophagus. I did not feel the urge to gag and I got told to open wider. Then there was no one. I got up and kept walking, other irrelevant non-vore details, etc.
Kitsouille
???

Postby granblue » Wed Sep 06, 2017 1:19 am

Vore is common in my dreams, which is exciting because my dreams tend to be incredibly long and vivid, and in the moment they're basically indistinguishable from real life. I'm usually disappointed when I wake up and realize it was just a dream.

Anyway, this was only a segment of a longer dream last night, but while walking home through town I got sidetracked by an event the museum was putting on to get people interested in dinosaurs again. The main event was a big inflatable T-Rex being driven around on a circus float, and if you got in its way it'd "swallow" you down into this big, hollow compartment in its stomach, and the museum workers would presumably let everyone out after the event was over. I watched a couple of people run out in front of it so they could get swallowed, and its "belly" seemed really, really full. I didn't know how long the event would be, but I got the feeling they would be in there for a long time.

The funny thing is, at one point I thought, "I should post about this parade on Eka's! They'd love it!" Of course, later I woke up, and it turned to not be real. But I'm still posting about it on Ekas, so one part of the dream came true, at least.
granblue
Participator

Postby Jayezox » Wed Sep 06, 2017 3:16 am

MirceaKitsune wrote:
Jayezox wrote:Eka's portal was opened up on my work computer. It's like the classic "going to school in your underwear" dream.

I admit I found that a little funny :P Compared to other weird dreams the mind can produce however, that is rather tame; You could have had one where the stuff on Eka's Portal was actually happening at work... or worse.

I don't mind the dream happening even though I was in a state of panic until I realized I was dreaming. I heard those sorts of dreams are good luck and/or a way the mind is preparing itself to handle these situations or prevent them from happening.

I have a couple of weirder ones including a really ominous endo dream somewhere on this board.
Jayezox
---

Postby Marco » Wed Sep 06, 2017 3:44 pm

This isn't the same thing, but when I was younger, I had a dream where a girl from my school ate me, and then the dream switched to me being no longer eaten, but remembering the previous event as though it was a dream, and trying to find a place to be alone, so I could think about in more detail, but constantly having someone find me.

Incidentally, has anyone had a dream where they are eaten by someone they know (who is of the sex they are attracted to) and then fooled themselves into thinking they are now attracted to this person, at least temporarily? This has happened to me, with the above dream, and maybe other times as well, and I've heard that more normal versions of this can happen (e.g. having a romantic, or even sensual, dream about someone you have no feelings of that kind for in real life, can actually make you think that you do feel that way about them, until you realise it was just the dream, and get over it - all that's happening is that you're dreaming about someone you've seen before, because you've seen them before).
Avatar done as gift by Aviannapper. Deeply appreciated.
Marco
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby ChewDoo » Sun Sep 10, 2017 9:45 pm

I've had this recurring dream character for about a decade and a half now. It's this big shadow snake with pointy ears or horns and red pinprick eyes and a very angled face. It's about ten times my size and is a boa constrictor, and while it usually swallows whole, it's got a row of positively nasty teeth. They're clean, but they're very needlelike, like an anglerfish. Definitely not something you'd want to have taking a bite out of you. It's quite scary to look at, but deep down it's just like a puppy.

It has this nifty little puddle that it uses to shapeshift. It can make tendrils come out of it and grab stuff (Like me!) and also drag stuff into it.
It drags me into its puddle in dreams when it wants to isolate me. It has this very antique sort of pocket dimension with a reading room, with a bearskin rug and a wine cellar and all that. Quite fancy.

It's in my dreams almost every night now, and here's how it usually goes. There's two ways:
#1. First, it greets me with a high speed glomp. Then, it starts talking about how happy it is to see me. It'll usually be on top of me, and it will start licking my face relentlessly. Afterwards, it'll release me, ask how my day went, ask if I need cheering up, who I talked to, what I talked about, things like that. Then the dream will continue, and it'll just tag along with the plot of the dream and make a few quips, and sometimes will try to make me realize that I'm dreaming, if the fact that there's a huge friendly shadow monster didn't already do that.

#2. First, it will stalk me. Maybe I'll get that feeling of being watched, or I'll see its eyes in the dark, or I'll feel breath down the back of my neck. Next, it will start chasing me if it doesn't want to go for a stealth approach. It's very fast, but it doesn't go full speed because it likes to chase me. Then, it will attempt to overtake me in the chase, or corner me. Afterwards, it will attempt to snap at me, constrict me, or pin me. It aims for the throat. Once it has me, it will start pestering me. Sometimes it'll be themed.
For example, about a week ago, it was a wolf and I was a lamb. It sat and laid on top of me, and started tugging at my ears and chewing and slobbering on my head and licking my face. After what seemed like an eternity of this sort of thing, it put my head in its mouth and swallowed me headfirst with a *glurk* that gave me chills.
Other times, though, it's not so nice. Sometimes it will pick me up and do that death shake thing, or bite, or worry at my neck. It'll bite repeatedly and hard, and constrict very tight, and do everything it can to scare me to death. And it will eventually swallow me when it gets bored. When I ask it why it does this, I usually get an answer along the likes of "I love you so much/you are so adorable that I want to hurt/crush/eat you. :gulp: "

It's name is Ink, and it talks to me in dreams. As time has gone on, it's grown into more coherent and mature conversations. Lot of fun to be around, but really makes it hard to sleep because it's so playful.
ChewDoo
New to the forum

Postby Jayezox » Mon Sep 11, 2017 2:40 am

@chewdoo

You're lucky your shadow creatures seem friendly at times. The two or three times I had dreams of shadow people terrified me. One of them was a man in a trench coat and hat that shouted at me and covered my face including my mouth and nose with his hand so I couldn't breathe. It took place in my own bed and I couldn't get out of it because I was in sleep paralysis. I woke up drenched in sweat thinking I was having a heart attack. The other one was a shadow woman that kissed me and I'm talking about a full make out session. She kind of mind controlled me into it and the whole thing was the opposite of a wet dream. Her power over me felt unnatural and uncomfortable. I kept thinking she was a succubus during the whole dream.
Jayezox
---

Postby granblue » Wed Sep 20, 2017 1:31 am

Looked through my dream journal. Inspired me to just dump all the vorish moments I've had in dreams this year.

Spoiler: show
January 24th - After the zoo I was working at was shut down due to protests, I ended up being hired by an eccentric billionaire to care for the exotic animal collection he kept in his vacation mansion. There were toucans flying around, monkeys in the backyard, etc, but most notably, a few big cats wandered the house, which made me a little uncomfortable, as they didn’t seem to be properly trained. Eventually, I overheard two of them having a conversation, and learned that all animals were, indeed, capable of speech. This was apparently a pretty big deal, and they all wanted to kill me to ensure it’s kept a secret, but a particularly kind lioness convinced the rest that if she kept me prisoner in her stomach, I would never be able to tell anyone what I had seen. I spent the rest of the dream in her stomach (no acid) as they broke out of the mansion and wandered the city for a while.

March 9th - I visited a huge park that was basically a fantastical Sea World. Most notably was a water show featuring a giant eel creature that would occasionally nab and swallow random audience members who were in the splash zone as part of the show. I sat in the splash zone hoping it would pick me, but unfortunately it passed me right by.

April 12th - At one point I was looking over someone’s syllabus, which mentioned some sort of vore class in which the teacher would occasionally vore, in varying ways, the least successful student and digest them in front of the class as a demonstration.

May 15th - Earlier in this dream, I wrote a story of some sort in my spare time. The script eventually won a writing contest being held by some big film studio, who immediately sent a bunch of B-list celebrities to act in a film project I would be directing. This confused me, since I had never actually entered the contest and had no interest in making a movie, but I still intrigued. As an experiment, I replaced a scene in the script with a vore scene, and surely enough, the leading actress grabbed one of the extras and swallowed him whole, and the cameras rolled, focusing on her belly as she slowly digested him (while lying on a bed that was in the middle of a library, for some reason). The film crew seemed terrified, and all the extras ran away, but I was fascinated. I immediately rewrote the entire script, until the film was just a series of gratuitous vore scenes with zero continuity. I recall the final product ranging at about 100 hours of just celebrities swallowing down random people from around town. The film studio was disgusted by what I had done, and immediately withdrew all support. Then some kind of uprising happened.

May 24th - I went on a trip to a strange resort in Asia with my boyfriend. I don’t remember this, but according to my journal, I apparently ate him three times over the course of the dream; the third time, I sent a fleshlight down with him so he could entertain himself, and just left him in there while I enjoyed the resort. Later, while hiding in a storage closet for some reason, I also discovered a strange, complicated website that had two parts; one where you could read any story you could possibly imagine, and one where you could watch any video you could possibly imagine. Of course, I used this for vorish applications, though I can’t remember what exactly I read/watched, except that it involved eevees at one point.

June 13th - At one point, I was playing at an arcade for a long while, and I noticed among the grand prizes were naked people in bondage offering themselves up to be eaten. Unfortunately, I was way more interested in winning some weird vibrator, so nothing vorish came ended up happening.

June 14th - I was inside some kind of complicated exploration game with four friends, mostly taking place in underwater caves. The main mechanic of the game seemed to be a strange, complicated transformation system, in which we occasionally transformed into random creatures during a puzzle, only being able to change back when we succeeded. During one puzzle, I changed into a large creature that seemed like a cross between an angler fish and a mermaid, with a see-through stomach. Since there were underwater areas in this puzzle, for a while it was my responsibility to let my friends ride in my belly as I swam around wherever they had to go.

August 12th - A dream about escaping the Death Star suddenly segued into a dream about chilling out at a strange house party in the middle of the woods. The patrons were species of all kinds, though I was a feral feline of some kind, and about twice as big as everybody else there. I enjoyed their company at first, but after they all played a horrific prank that I cannot recall, I ended up chasing them all down one by one through the forest and swallowing them. I eventually stumbled back to the house with about a dozen people inside my stomach, and when the dream ended, I was still deliberating on whether I should digest them or let them go.
granblue
Participator

Postby delet609hw6bn3296 » Mon Sep 25, 2017 7:01 pm

I had a dream last night that I was hanging out on the pacific coast in California when I found myself befriending the cast from Finding Nemo for some weird reason. They got swallowed by a sperm whale, but said sperm whale was rather friendly and let them out, and invited me inside as well. I was carrying some expensive electronics on my person, so I didn't get vored myself because I woke up before I could find some proper plastic bags to waterproof them. And the whale stood by the beach the whole time with his maw wide open expectantly waiting for me to climb in. Which I never did.
delet609hw6bn3296
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Kitsouille » Wed Sep 27, 2017 6:27 pm

It was a casual stroll in car (I think) that had me going to a drive-thru and then I came home and had dinner. It felt as if my food was floating inside me and it soon rose up my esophagus and forced its way out of my mouth. As soon as it got out, it just fell down instantly, all soggy and chewed up. Weird dream :(
Kitsouille
???

Postby MirceaKitsune » Sun Oct 01, 2017 9:58 am

I just so happened to have a short and simple vore dream two nights ago; I was playing some sort of platformer game, similar to Crash Bandicoot and the like except with full 3D levels and complete 3rd person character control. There was this level, I believe inside a canyon where you'd jump across stone platforms and avoid falling into a black abyss below. As a hidden easter egg, you could jump into an obscure spring that would throw you into the maw of a feral cheetah across the cave. You would end up in a small fleshy room where you could collect a few bonuses like lives and coins. At the end of this room there was a dark hole that was the exit, and in front of it a silly looking shadow figure (an NPC) that would idly sit there. If you spoke to this NPC he said something like "don't bother trying to escape, I haven't been able to get out of here for decades". However you could just walk past him into the dark hole, which would throw you back out somehow and you'd resume playing the normal map. Fun stuff... I should make a game or level like this someday :)
Vore Tournament - A FOSS vore FPS based on Xonotic.
Patreon - Please support me if you enjoy my projects.
MirceaKitsune
???

Postby Jayezox » Mon Oct 02, 2017 3:01 am

@MirceaKitsune: that seems like something that would be in Banjo Threeie if it ever existed (RIP Banjo series).
Jayezox
---

Postby AFieldMouse » Mon Oct 02, 2017 5:36 pm

In part of my dream I was sliding down a slide. At the bottom of the slide it was all slick and fleshy like a throat, and there was a piture plant at the bottom waiting to eat me, and the water past it was filled with sharks, so I jumped off the edge of the slide, but I kept going back down the slide and jumping off right before it ate me, taunting it the whole time.
AFieldMouse
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion