The Vore Dream thread (Official)

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: The Vore Dream thread (Official)

Postby dalkrmoonfire93 » Wed Oct 04, 2017 1:57 pm

So I had this dream earlier this morning. Kinda an erotic dream.

I never have dreams related to vore stuff you see. So this was the first time EVER that I had a vore dream. So I was watching this viking, handsome tall and muscular fight a massive giant. The giant fell down and the Viking man managed to grasp inside the Giant and pull out another Viking man. He began to make love to him for some reason and then the man undid his trousers and grasped the man's head. The man was so intoxicated with the romance they shared that he didn't realize until finally, the other Viking began to shove his face right into his groin.

The man began to fight and wriggle around in protest but kept getting swallowed up by the man's groin. The sub man literally just vanished into him as if he was being sucked up into him, his body literally vanished inside the man's groin. I thought it was cock vore at first, but no. The man had sucked the other man right into his groin. It was fucking hot as hell!

Does anyone know what type of vore that is?
dalkrmoonfire93
New to the forum

Postby naga07 » Wed Oct 04, 2017 3:50 pm

I dreamed that i was an armadillo pixie (since i can roll into a ball and roll away). I then overheard Rascal planning something. But then he discovered that i was eavesdropping and i tried to roll away while he chased me. He soon had me pinned under his foot and grabbed me by my tail as he lifted me to get a good look at me. Licking his lips Rascal lifted me over his head and slowly lowered me into his maw. He took his time swallowing me whole, leaving a slight bulge that was barely noticeable in his stomach. I tried to get out as i felt him rubbing me against the walls of his stomach.

both pixie and Rascal are from Glitter Force btw
Attachments
ezgif-4-f6c1ed1e35.gif
ezgif-4-f6c1ed1e35.gif (499.87 KiB) Viewed 5959 times
ImageImageImageImage
naga07
???

Postby granblue » Wed Oct 04, 2017 5:16 pm

A couple weeks ago I dreamed I was a big, lynx-like feral feline that had been adopted by an amazing guy who lived in a BEAUTIFUL little manor. A bunch of stuff happened here, but I’ll skip to the vorish part; he eventually took me and his other pets on a walk around the neighborhood, and let us swallow anybody we came across along the way. When we got home, we just lounged around on these huge, comfy pillows in the living room while our master rubbed our now-bulging bellies and let us watch TV. I had swallowed a man that was just trying to mow his lawn, and the image of how big, round and fluffy my belly was while my master rubbed over it is still stuck in my mind. It didn't feel like a particularly sexy dream, either, just super comfy.
granblue
Participator

Postby dalkrmoonfire93 » Sat Oct 07, 2017 8:53 pm

So I had yet another vore related dream, tonight. So I was looking about and found all these anthromorphic men, naked pretty much and all handsome. They had these young men shackled and tied to each other and servants were feeding the other men these prisoners one by one. It was actually really hot seeing them squirm and wriggle around in their mouth and go down their throat and into their stomach. But when the prey went into their stomachs it didn't make them bulge though. I thought that was even hotter.
dalkrmoonfire93
New to the forum

Postby minakotomoka14 » Sun Oct 08, 2017 12:22 am

TimberWolf25 wrote:I hate those kinds of embarrassment dreams.

Me too. I once had a dream where I was stuck out in public naked. That was pretty bad. Not related to the whole vore dream topic, just thought I`d mention it.
Prey-leaning switch gal and writer with a passion for M/F vore and a love for being devoured by giant men of all kinds.
minakotomoka14
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby minakotomoka14 » Sun Oct 08, 2017 12:25 am

Jayezox wrote:
Theguythatdoes wrote:i've also been trying to lucid dream so I can have more vore dreams.

I had a lucid dream by accident only to screw around when I realized I had control. This is somewhat recent when I knew about vore too :( . It was kind of like playing a video game for the first time where I was experimenting what I could do in that state more than actually doing what I want. I'm not an expert on lucid dreams, but I'm pretty confident from what I heard and experienced that having a lucid dream how you want it will probably take a lot of work.

How can you make yourself have a lucid dream? I`ve had lucid dreams in the past, but they don`t happen very often and I usually have no idea what`s going on. But willingly putting yourself in a lucid dream and controlling it sounds really cool.
Prey-leaning switch gal and writer with a passion for M/F vore and a love for being devoured by giant men of all kinds.
minakotomoka14
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby SmaxTheDestroyer » Sun Oct 08, 2017 6:04 am

minakotomoka14 wrote:
Jayezox wrote:
Theguythatdoes wrote:i've also been trying to lucid dream so I can have more vore dreams.

I had a lucid dream by accident only to screw around when I realized I had control. This is somewhat recent when I knew about vore too :( . It was kind of like playing a video game for the first time where I was experimenting what I could do in that state more than actually doing what I want. I'm not an expert on lucid dreams, but I'm pretty confident from what I heard and experienced that having a lucid dream how you want it will probably take a lot of work.

How can you make yourself have a lucid dream? I`ve had lucid dreams in the past, but they don`t happen very often and I usually have no idea what`s going on. But willingly putting yourself in a lucid dream and controlling it sounds really cool.

I’ve had success before by randomly doing reality checks on myself while awake. (Example, pinching your nose shut and then trying to inhale.) If you do stuff like that regularly, eventually, your subconscious will try and do it in your dreams. If you can inhale with your nose pinched shut, it means you are dreaming. Using this method is spotty though. I’ve only managed three lucid dreams in the past few months using it.
SmaxTheDestroyer
Somewhat familiar

Postby minakotomoka14 » Tue Oct 10, 2017 1:02 am

Huh, that`s pretty interesting. Maybe I should try it sometime. It sounds like a rather time-consuming process, but it might be worth it, especially if I can have some pretty cool vore dreams. 8)
minakotomoka14
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Jayezox » Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:41 am

SmaxTheDestroyer wrote:
minakotomoka14 wrote:How can you make yourself have a lucid dream? I`ve had lucid dreams in the past, but they don`t happen very often and I usually have no idea what`s going on. But willingly putting yourself in a lucid dream and controlling it sounds really cool.

I’ve had success before by randomly doing reality checks on myself while awake. (Example, pinching your nose shut and then trying to inhale.) If you do stuff like that regularly, eventually, your subconscious will try and do it in your dreams. If you can inhale with your nose pinched shut, it means you are dreaming. Using this method is spotty though. I’ve only managed three lucid dreams in the past few months using it.

Yes, that's how lucid dreams are done. Some people are better at it naturally than others too. You have to mentally prepare for it by thinking the same thing over and over. It also helps to record them when you do have them right away. That's why I've been recording all my vorish dreams; just so help remember and have more of them.
Jayezox
---

Postby Marco » Fri Oct 13, 2017 11:06 pm

I don't have a dream journal myself as of yet, but inspired by granblue's post - I have decided to do a list of vorish dreams of mine throughout the years. Note: I will try not to repeat what I have already mentioned in previous posts, but I'm sorry if I do.

Spoiler: show
In no real order:

When I was younger, I had this dream where it was known that there were a group of girls who were going around eating people - they were human in appearance (they may have been girls from my school at the time, but I'm not sure), aside from the fact that they all non-human tongues (which was of specific look, but I don't know what to say, so I'll look for a close picture) and when they wanted to eat someone, they'd lick them with their strange tongues, and that person would be shrunk and eaten. I'm not sure if they ate anyone before me, or who, but they probably did for me to know about it, but I eventually approached one of the girls and purposely said things that I thought would lead to me getting eaten (I think basically acting like I wasn't going to let her scare me, and that they wouldn't get away with what they were doing, or something like that - or maybe just insulting her), and I can remember at least one of my classmates quietly telling me to stop, but I ignored him/them. The girl did, of course, eat me, and I remember being a little shocked when she started the process off with the lick, probably because I still wasn't aware that it was a dream at that point, so part of me may have been a bit; "Uh-oh, I really am going to be eaten!" for at least a second, but I'm not really sure how detailed the eating was, as it was years ago, and shortly after it, the dream changed perspective, and the thing with the girls was just part of a television show, and I kept trying to find some mirror or something to send me back to that reality (I dunno).

I referenced this dream earlier, but here is the actual description; Again, when I was younger (but older than the previous dream) I dreamt that I had just entered my parents' house, and turned to see that a girl from my school entering as well. It didn't even occur to me, that it made no sense for her to be there, as we weren't actually friends, and instead I backed up to let her in, but at the same time got in her way by side-stepping (not sure now if I did it on purpose or not), and she stopped and said "I could eat you, if I wanted", and I got her to confirm what she said, and then either acted like I didn't believe her, or told her to do so in away that I made sure sounded like I was getting her to prove it, rather than in away that sounded like I wanted to be eaten. She then grabbed me, and swallowed me whole, even though we both still our normal sizes, but once again the dream changed subject as mentioned earlier.

On a more recent example, at some point this year, I dreamed I was with a group of people (I'm not even sure who) and we were all sitting around, acting as though (I think) we'd just had a party or something, and one of the girls was asked (possibly by me) if she wanted anything to happen. She turned to me and said that she wanted something involving a venus fly-trap, and then suddenly I was in the "mouth" of a plant (though I could still see everything, including the girl, as though I was still sitting on the floor with them) which closed as I became more aware of it, but unfortunately, I was already starting to wake up when this happened.

On the subject of plant preds, I had a dream back when I was in primary school, that there was a talking plant there (kind of like in The Little Shop of Horrors, but more cartoon like, although I don't think it looked like the animated series version) that I ended up meeting, and talking to. At some point he (the plant had a male voice) said something along the lines of having this "spot" (which I took to mean a shape, more than, you know, a pimple or anything) if I wanted to see it, and when I said I would, he either licked me, and then ate me soon after, or slurped me into his mouth with his tongue (and yes, the plant had a tongue) - however, as this was a long time ago, it is possible that the only thing that happened was the lick, and I added the rest of it later on. It was never explained how the "spot" was relevant.

In 2015, I had a dream that was in third person, and didn't actually involve me. There was an attractive girl sitting at this table, and some guy came over, and started talking to her (he may have been asking her out or even acting like he was on a date with her), and she magically turned him into a cookie, or chocolate or a gingerbread man, or something, but not actually sure if I saw her eat him, but I think I did.

Borderline example: Only a few years ago, I dreamed I was at some place, where there was this doorway that lead to what looked like the inside of a stomach, but you could walk through into it. I'm sure I just spent the whole dream being unsure of what it was, but wanting to go in, which I may or may not have done. It was pretty well detailed for a stomach, and it's a shame I haven't had any dream of actually being eaten (to my knowledge) that lead me to a stomach as believable as this.

During some recent year, I had another third person dream which was an animation of a wolf swallowing either a man or a boy, who actually struggled in the stomach for a moment until to wolf slapped his own stomach, and the man/boy stopped, and the dream ended with the rather uninspired dialogue of "Let me out!/No."

I had a dream where I was in a Kim Possible episode, when I was younger, and I was present at this "scene" with Kim and Shego, and something happened that made me fall down to where an alligator or crocodile was (in fact, I may have fallen straight into his or her mouth) and he or she swallowed me, but Kim and Shego just carried on with whatever they were doing (I think fighting and/or taunting each other), and neither really seemed to care that I had been eaten, and I remember being aware of this while I was in the stomach, though I can't remember if the dream had switched to third person by that point.

Another one I'm not sure ended with vore, but when I was a kid, I dreamed that I went into my parents garage, and there was one of those big cartoon dogs in there (they're only big because they're shown in comparison to cartoon cats, but I didn't know back then) and I realised that the garage door was closing, leaving me trapped in their with the dog. I'm not sure if the dog ate me, but that was the thought I had when I woke up.
That's all for now, sorry that some of them were "borderline" or that I wasn't sure about all of them
Last edited by Marco on Fri Jun 29, 2018 2:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Avatar done as gift by Aviannapper. Deeply appreciated.
Marco
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby granblue » Mon Oct 30, 2017 3:52 am

Recently dreamed I was trapped in a building full of traps and puzzles à la Jigsaw. Eventually, during a challenge of my balance, I slipped on a wet beam and fell into a small pool full of hippos. I coincidentally landed right in the largest one's mouth, and instead of chewing me up, it swallowed me on reflex. When over half my body was in its throat, I recall feeling strangely relieved that this would be my fate, as getting swallowed up seemed much more pleasant then any of the other forms of death. It's stomach was actually super... 'squishy', I guess you could say. I relaxed in there, accepting my fate, but I woke up before digestion or anything set in.
granblue
Participator

Postby Kitsouille » Mon Oct 30, 2017 4:48 am

I ate a full plate of lasagna because it asked me to, like whispers inside my head. Then it thanked me for finding it a home. Didn't feel the least bit swollen but I felt something squirming and moving inside me. Creeped me out.
Kitsouille
???

Postby minakotomoka14 » Mon Oct 30, 2017 2:00 pm

I don`t know if this counts as a vore dream or not, but last night, I had a dream where I was a giantess and I unbirthed this shrunken guy. I actually really liked it, but it was pretty weird because I don`t exactly picture myself as a predator or a giantess.
minakotomoka14
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby TrixietheVoracious » Thu Nov 02, 2017 6:32 am

I had several... One where Octavia ate me... in some kind of fancy mansion, for some reason in my dreams most of the time I am vored, it doesnt end in the stomach, I feel the entire trip right to... being squeezed out. Tavi basically ate me and digested me and dumped me into a toilet. Another odd dream I had was I was on a cruise ship, trying to avoid a Sassy cheetah girl.. She was blonde stalkative and basically a prossie and talked with a northeastern american accent. She kept teasing me about how I wanted to be in her belly and she wouldnt take no for an answer. She eventually cornered me and pounced me and ate me up. She burped loudly enjoyed herself and then digested me and squeezed me out while.. basically finding the whole situation hot. I also had another vorish dream involving this odd hotel I was in, I went to this rave area and there was this jackal with a greenish maw and she ate me... I felt the entire trip there too. Another time I also had a dream I was exploring caves and got eaten by a gryphon.. that was odd, Again felt the entire trip. Lets just say the majority of my vore dreams kinda, inspire a lot of chars of mine also sometimes wish to RP the scenes but eh, thats just not in the cards now is it.
TrixietheVoracious
New to the forum

Postby EndercreeperMugen » Thu Nov 02, 2017 3:16 pm

Last night I had a dream that wasn't entirely vore-related, but I specifically remember me going around and gulping down a few girls at points throughout the dream. There was a girl travelling with me who did the same, but I honestly can't remember if it was anyone specific or just some random female. I prefer to be prey although this dream (or the voracious parts of it anyways) was really enjoyable~
EndercreeperMugen
Somewhat familiar

Postby StopherTanuki » Sun Nov 05, 2017 5:45 pm

1: Ok so a week or so ago i had this dream in which i was made of modifiable flesh and with it I made a bigger stomach and walked around eating people who were sitting on flowers. I go a little too eager and ran out of room and i had to go have my flesh modified for more room, everyone just waited around so they could get back into my tank for digestion. When that got full i had a new penis put on, ( it was like a nascar pit crew they came in and swapped out parts swiftly ) the new penis was for cockvore and to bang another pred thing. The dream shifted to non vore things before cockvore happened.

2: 3 nights ago. I was my Starbound human character and was setting up my vore colony but kept getting distracted from building by big guys eating me.

3: maybe 3 months ago but remembered it recently, i was somehow both pred and prey. I would eat guys as a pred but i also ate my preyself and then banged the other prey guys while pred me digested. everyone was there willingly and i was sandwhiched between big guys as pred me digested. Then when all the prey was part of my gut, with minds intact, this giant in a forest mounted my belly and navel humped me under the moon. While he came in me he fed me werewolves. I woke up soon after but i had the feeling there was more.

anyway those were some vore dreams i have had.
StopherTanuki
Been posting for a bit

Postby Akendolfr » Thu Nov 09, 2017 8:42 am

Sadly I don't get much in the way of vory dreams, as well as footpaw/feet dreams. The only one I really remember was where I was sitting inside a dragon's maw and happily played around with it's tongue. I wish I had been the dragon instead with someone sitting in my maw. They wouldn't have been sitting there for long :v
Check out my lovely big gay derg at: https://aryion.com/g4/view/659441
Akendolfr
Somewhat familiar

Postby hauntz » Fri Nov 10, 2017 2:59 am

As of late, I haven't been having too many vore related dreams? Used to get them all the time, but I can't really remember what they are exactly.
However! Recently I had a Sans related one (god my obsession with him is honestly unreal) and it was really nice. I love ecto tummies and the like so I was pretty happy upon waking up =^-^=
sorry for undersharing, i get a little shy with stuff like this haha
hauntz
Been posting for a bit

Postby Licklash » Mon Nov 13, 2017 3:59 am

I tend to have very inconsistent Vore dreams, sometimes it's a Lung, sometimes I'm a smaller bird flying away from the deathly grasp of an Eagle, and other times I'm getting chomped by my favourite characters.

One of my favourites (I keep a dream journal) was a Mortal Kombat themed one (Which honestly made my morning after; it's one of my favourite franchises) where I was an itty bitty Shao Kahn in his throne room, dangling above the open, glowing mouth of my greatest adversary, Raiden.
"Your reign comes to an end." He boomed, and just like that, I was dropped in the Thunder God's mouth feet first.

From this point, things got rather hazy. I remember landing into a gut full of Chinese food, the blue glowing electricity that pulsed through Raiden's stomach walls with every movement, the thunderlike belly growls and the satisfied patting from the outside. It was a lovely experience that I might write a story about one day.
Deadly lust.
Licklash
Somewhat familiar

Postby blooberbloob » Fri Nov 17, 2017 10:23 am

I had a dream last night, but there was a bit of vore in it.

I was playing a video game that looked like it could be a cartoon from the late 80's, and it was one hit one kill. The character I was using turned into a woman, and I made her run into a snake. The snake immediately snathed her into its mouth, her body making bulges in the snakes body. She was instntly digested, and the snake defecated her shoes.
I hate January April, May, August, December

blooberbloob
---

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion