The Vore Dream thread (Official)

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: Had A Vore Dream last night

Postby frostedfire » Wed Dec 02, 2009 7:04 am

Evilpancake wrote:good dream

*cues music*

woke up this morning, from the strangest dream,
I was in the biggest belly, the world has ever seen,
we were marching as one,
on the road, to the holy anusss
frostedfire
Participator

Postby Noki » Sun Dec 13, 2009 6:17 pm

i had another recently, i dont know if it was vore or not though...i guess hard vore or blood vore. it had to do with a vampire, or course! i was like the assistant to this little girl vampire, well like 10-12, and i asked her if she had fed recently. she said no, and i offered to cut my hand and let it drain into a glass. she said she didnt like that, so i offered my neck up. i didnt expect her to attack like she did, and she was all teeth and bit into my shoulder. it actually hurt, and i stuck my hands up to my neck, and i felt blood squirting onto them (they were all hot in my dream!) and then i slowly blacked out in my dream. i woke up a few minutes later, my shoulder feeling really funny, but not in pain. just like as if something had pinched it, then let it go.... 8O
Noki
???

Postby xdarkmarth » Mon Dec 14, 2009 1:19 am

Noki wrote:i had another recently, i dont know if it was vore or not though...i guess hard vore or blood vore. it had to do with a vampire, or course! i was like the assistant to this little girl vampire, well like 10-12, and i asked her if she had fed recently. she said no, and i offered to cut my hand and let it drain into a glass. she said she didnt like that, so i offered my neck up. i didnt expect her to attack like she did, and she was all teeth and bit into my shoulder. it actually hurt, and i stuck my hands up to my neck, and i felt blood squirting onto them (they were all hot in my dream!) and then i slowly blacked out in my dream. i woke up a few minutes later, my shoulder feeling really funny, but not in pain. just like as if something had pinched it, then let it go.... 8O

Wow... A few weeks back I had a dream similar to this, though it's about the pain, not the dream. I don't know what it means but in my dream my left arm was pulsing, I felt it. It hurt but not too bad, so I ignored it and a few minutes later it started to throb. I grabbed my arm and held it close to me (like you would do if you where wounded). Then my wrist started to throb and pulse too and it hurt, like someone had taken a hammer and just started wailing on me. Anyways while that was happening those two spots started to turn a dark red, and then the pain got worse. It kept throbbing and the red spots started to grow under my skin, I knew full well what it was. Internal bleeding, my veins must have burst open. It just kept spreading all over my arm, until it couldn't take enough and ripped through my skin. I felt the pressure, the warmth, the texture. The point I was trying to get across was that the pain in a dream, I've felt it too, and I will never forget this dream.

Also lately my dreams are becoming more and more vivid, I'm starting to feel things, emotions, pain, and other human senses. Anyways it could be I'm just going insane x3, Thanks for listening to my rabble x3.

Seth
xdarkmarth
Somewhat familiar

Postby gulpin » Mon Dec 14, 2009 2:21 am

I had a vore dream yesterday I was my room on the computer looking at images of nagas. Then I closed my eyes for a few seconds. Then when I open them I saw a naga right in front of me. She had red hair with a white ribbon her skin was white she said do u like vore I go and say yes she said do u dream about getting eaten I go and yes again then she said do u want to eaten I say that depend will I die she said no then I say ok u can eat me. so she ate me I was in her stomach it was so squishy then I said to her I love u she blushed and said I love u too then I said I don't want this dream to end because I may never see u again. She said yes u will because I’m a part of your mind then I was outside of her body then she kissed me. I said will I see u again she go and says yes then she hugs me then I wake up I look then I see her ribbon in front of me then I said was that dream real?
Last edited by gulpin on Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
gulpin
Somewhat familiar

Postby frostedfire » Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:15 am

gulpin wrote:i had a vore dream yesterday i was is my room on the computer looking at images of naga then i closed my eyes for a few seconds then when i open them i saw a naga right in front of me she had red hair with a white ribbon her skin was white she said do u like vore i go and say yes she said do u dream about getting eaten i go and yes again then she said do u want to eaten i say that depend will i die she said no then i say ok u can eat me so she ate me i was in her stomach it was so squishy then i said to her i love u she blushed and said i love u too then i said i don't this dream to end because i may never see u again she said yes u will because im a part of your mind then i was outside of her body then she kissed me then i said will i see u again she go and says yes then she hugs me then i wake up i look then i see her ribbon in front of me then i said was that dream real?

...aaand breaathe
frostedfire
Participator

Postby voriator212 » Mon Dec 14, 2009 11:00 pm

this other dream i had.
this girl crawls up a guy's butt and travels through his tract until she makes it out of his mouth.
voriator212
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby gulpin » Tue Dec 15, 2009 1:07 am

voriator212 wrote:this other dream i had.
this girl crawls up a guy's butt and travels through his tract until she makes it out of his mouth.

wouldn't that be more like a anal vore
gulpin
Somewhat familiar

Postby Noki » Tue Dec 15, 2009 1:24 am

xdarkmarth wrote:
Wow... A few weeks back I had a dream similar to this, though it's about the pain, not the dream. I don't know what it means but in my dream my left arm was pulsing, I felt it. It hurt but not too bad, so I ignored it and a few minutes later it started to throb. I grabbed my arm and held it close to me (like you would do if you where wounded). Then my wrist started to throb and pulse too and it hurt, like someone had taken a hammer and just started wailing on me. Anyways while that was happening those two spots started to turn a dark red, and then the pain got worse. It kept throbbing and the red spots started to grow under my skin, I knew full well what it was. Internal bleeding, my veins must have burst open. It just kept spreading all over my arm, until it couldn't take enough and ripped through my skin. I felt the pressure, the warmth, the texture. The point I was trying to get across was that the pain in a dream, I've felt it too, and I will never forget this dream.

Also lately my dreams are becoming more and more vivid, I'm starting to feel things, emotions, pain, and other human senses. Anyways it could be I'm just going insane x3, Thanks for listening to my rabble x3.

Seth

oh dang! the pain, for me wasn't the creepy part. I hate feeling my warm blood, like when I donate, I think that the worst part is feeling that really warm tube down your arm. So when my hands and body started heating up, thats what scared me the most!
Noki
???

Postby Emi » Tue Dec 15, 2009 9:39 am

Is it pleasent to be eaten by a spider?
ImageImage
Emi
???

Postby gulpin » Tue Dec 15, 2009 9:49 pm

Zera_Kori wrote:Is it pleasent to be eaten by a spider?

well depends what did the spider look like
gulpin
Somewhat familiar

Postby xdarkmarth » Wed Dec 16, 2009 1:38 am

Noki wrote:
xdarkmarth wrote:

Seth

oh dang! the pain, for me wasn't the creepy part. I hate feeling my warm blood, like when I donate, I think that the worst part is feeling that really warm tube down your arm. So when my hands and body started heating up, thats what scared me the most!

Yeah I myself am a bit of a gorephobic (doesn't like the sight of blood) I also hate the smell of blood, smells like iron to me. But I know what you're getting at.
xdarkmarth
Somewhat familiar

Postby The_Prof » Wed Dec 16, 2009 2:00 am

xdarkmarth wrote:Yeah I myself am a bit of a gorephobic (doesn't like the sight of blood) I also hate the smell of blood, smells like iron to me. But I know what you're getting at.

well actually since my obsessive need to correct set in, the phobia you are thinking of is hemophobia, gorephobia doesn't really exist... But there is agoraphobia: which is fear of unfamiliar/unsafe situations... Or worse yet algoreaphobia: fear of Al Gore
Evil genius, lover of catgirls, and tricking people into getting eaten is my game!
The_Prof
???

Postby xdarkmarth » Wed Dec 16, 2009 2:20 am

The_Prof wrote:
xdarkmarth wrote:Yeah I myself am a bit of a gorephobic (doesn't like the sight of blood) I also hate the smell of blood, smells like iron to me. But I know what you're getting at.

well actually since my obsessive need to correct set in, the phobia you are thinking of is hemophobia, gorephobia doesn't really exist... But there is agoraphobia: which is fear of unfamiliar/unsafe situations... Or worse yet algoreaphobia: fear of Al Gore

Heh yeah stupid me I should have done my research first, I just wasn't thinking when I said that. Anyways thanks for setting things straight.
xdarkmarth
Somewhat familiar

Postby Eka » Wed Dec 16, 2009 2:27 am

This thread should be like the official vore dream thread.
Eka
Administrator

Postby Emi » Wed Dec 16, 2009 2:48 am

Well, some days ago i saw Eka in my dream. She was gulped down by Digital Designzor as I remember... Also there were Amalia, Ka Atis and Saint Q. I don't remember what we were doing, but just... staring fine M/f vore.
ImageImage
Emi
???

Postby frostedfire » Wed Dec 16, 2009 6:02 am

The_Prof wrote:
xdarkmarth wrote:Or worse yet algoreaphobia: fear of Al Gore

MANBEARPIG!

also -
Zera_Kori wrote:Well, some days ago i saw Eka in my dream. She was gulped down by Digital Designzor as I remember... Also there were Amalia, Ka Atis and Saint Q. I don't remember what we were doing, but just... staring fine M/f vore.

sounds like most of the cast that got mentioned in that other thread, where the film reviewer mentioned the site :P
frostedfire
Participator

Postby voriator212 » Thu Dec 17, 2009 9:55 am

gulpin wrote:

yes, but even though different, it is all still vore in "the end" get it? rofl
voriator212
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby gulpin » Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:35 pm

voriator212 wrote:
gulpin wrote:

yes, but even though different, it is all still vore in "the end" get it? rofl

yeah ur right :lol:
gulpin
Somewhat familiar

Postby gulpin » Fri Jan 08, 2010 5:46 am

what nobody else got a dream vore to share?
gulpin
Somewhat familiar

Postby voriator212 » Fri Jan 08, 2010 5:57 pm

gulpin wrote:what nobody else got a dream vore to share?

two of'em i got written down in my gallery.

only other dream i have is... this guy gets his butthole glued shut with krazy glue. *involves bursting*
voriator212
Advanced Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion