The Vore Dream thread (Official)

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

The Vore Dream thread (Official)

Postby MrBlack » Sun Nov 08, 2009 2:05 am

It didnt really make much sense, It involved me and this woman, all of a sudden this woman turned into a half spider half woman creature and ate me whole....
0_o It was a cool dream though...Your thoughts?

Edited by Eka: This thread is now sticky, everyone please post your vore related dream here.

Or, as an alternative, this other one in the Extra softvore forum!
MrBlack
Been posting for a bit

Re: Had A Vore Dream last night

Postby xdarkmarth » Sun Nov 08, 2009 2:59 am

x3 Just a random question but did you "will" it to happen?. What I mean is did you have to make it happen or did you just go with the flow? Whenever I have a vorish dream it's usually only because I made it happen x3.
xdarkmarth
Somewhat familiar

Postby MrBlack » Sun Nov 08, 2009 3:01 am

It just happened but I didnt protest :P
MrBlack
Been posting for a bit

Postby xdarkmarth » Sun Nov 08, 2009 3:07 am

hahah other than the pred I wouldn't protest either hahah :D
xdarkmarth
Somewhat familiar

Postby Azzal » Sun Nov 08, 2009 4:12 am

When I had a vore dream, I found it profoundly frightening. Woke up in a cold sweat, the whole deal. Even if I was prey/pred I guess the whole fight or flight response still kicks on for me when I sleep.
Azzal
Participator

Postby eatmeplease » Sun Nov 08, 2009 5:16 am

When I was five I started having horrible recurring nightmares about getting my hand stuck in the vent in my room... something to do with bats... 3D animation... I can't really remember it very well, but for years after that I would have the dream repeatedly. It was so bad, I developed an extreme fear of anything remotely vent-like (i.e. things with slats, ribbed surfaces, streamers, and the ribs in a chicken or turkey roast. I can remember running from the room screaming in abject terror whenever my mom had the ribs of a roast chicken or turkey in the kitchen.).
eatmeplease
---

Postby LunaTheWolf » Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:33 am

Azzal wrote:When I had a vore dream, I found it profoundly frightening. Woke up in a cold sweat, the whole deal. Even if I was prey/pred I guess the whole fight or flight response still kicks on for me when I sleep.

same here; it happened twice, and the scariest was with my own original character, Ranger O.o I was drawing him voring someone right before i fell asleep, and i geuss he didn't like me doing that. I haven't involved him in vore since then.
The other one was with Link, but i really didn't want him to eat me and i kicked him hard before he put me in his mouth, but i woke up in time before he swallowed. I think i recall playing Twilight Princess before bed really late at night, and Link kept falling in the lava. I don't think he was happy with that. Now i'm very careful in not letting him die O.o

That just shows how some of us would react if we were actually subjected to vore in real life.
LunaTheWolf
---

Location: Drinking Lon Lon Milk with excessive amounts of chocolate....

Postby voriator212 » Sun Nov 08, 2009 11:47 am

xdarkmarth wrote:x3 Just a random question but did you "will" it to happen?. What I mean is did you have to make it happen or did you just go with the flow? Whenever I have a vorish dream it's usually only because I made it happen x3.

maybe he probably went with the flow.
sometimes mine... are hard to go with the flow. have to will it. *wink wink*
voriator212
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Entity » Sun Nov 08, 2009 3:24 pm

Perhaps its just me but I find vore dreams to be very interesting, i get most of my ideas from dreams :D

Suicide Road was a dream
The Village series was a Dream
Slayer Rayne was a dream.

The only one's that haven't been dreams are requested stories and Jenny and the cheerleaders.

DREAMS ARE GOOD.
Check my characters here. http://profile.aryion.com/profile/Entity
My Gallery Here http://aryion.com/g4/gallery/Entity
And Discord Anyta the snek #6536
Entity
Vegitarian

Postby tailman8079 » Sun Nov 08, 2009 6:04 pm

i can't remember one dream i ever had that wasn't vore/macro based.it is normaly uncontrollable, but ive had two where i could control.
tailman8079
Somewhat familiar

Postby empatheticapathy » Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:46 pm

The closest thing I ever had to a vore dream, was a dream where I had a conversation with something that looked like one of Duamutefs Karis, in what appeared to be a very nice trailer. We were just shooting the breeze for a bit, but then she told me she wanted me to touch her stomach. I did, and then she asked me if I thought it was cool that I was gonna be in there soon.
Then I woke up. Was really bizarre. I can still remember how her stomach felt.
empatheticapathy
---

Postby xdarkmarth » Mon Nov 09, 2009 4:07 am

eatmeplease wrote:When I was five I started having horrible recurring nightmares about getting my hand stuck in the vent in my room... something to do with bats... 3D animation... I can't really remember it very well, but for years after that I would have the dream repeatedly. It was so bad, I developed an extreme fear of anything remotely vent-like (i.e. things with slats, ribbed surfaces, streamers, and the ribs in a chicken or turkey roast. I can remember running from the room screaming in abject terror whenever my mom had the ribs of a roast chicken or turkey in the kitchen.).

D: I have a similar thing, though it never frightened me.When I was young I keep having this dream, once in a blue moon, when I get eaten by an alligator. Back then I didn't know what was going on so I just went with the flow. As time passed it eventually ventured into a conversation with the alligator and then him eating me. Though it's never all the way, I know I can't feel it but my legs are always outside the alligators mouth. Each time it get's more defined... Anyways I don't know if you'd call this recurring but I still now get that dream.
xdarkmarth
Somewhat familiar

Postby licker_sheva » Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:18 am

my bf sometime dream about me swallowing him whole...perhaps because he is 5'2 and me 6'6(with a freaky longue tongue)?
licker_sheva
New to the forum

Postby The Swarm » Sat Nov 14, 2009 7:52 am

I keep dreaming about either the weeping angals form Doctor who or The monster from cloverfield coming after me.
Im here most nights 7 till 10 british time. If that time works for you and you want to rp then give me a pm, im usually open ^^.

Currently looking for: Character tester and someone to bounce story ideas/segments off of.
The Swarm
---

Postby xdarkmarth » Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:01 am

Hahah seems this thread has been slowly getting popular.
xdarkmarth
Somewhat familiar

Postby MrBlack » Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:17 am

The Swarm wrote:I keep dreaming about either the weeping angals form Doctor who or The monster from cloverfield coming after me.

I also had a dream where the cloverfield monster was coming after me...
MrBlack
Been posting for a bit

Postby Evilpancake » Sun Nov 15, 2009 7:10 pm

good dream
Attachments
125771073711.jpg
Evilpancake
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Noki » Wed Nov 18, 2009 1:41 am

i had a dream last night, involving freakazoid. i was an observer though. basically he caught some bad guy/boy, and he was like, i gotta put you in a holding cell, i dont want to take you to jail yet. and he turned all weirdly rubbery, and made his body a cage. he stuck the boy in the bars, and then turned back to normal, just with a fat tummy. it was odd....
Noki
???

Postby Mecho » Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:13 am

I also had a vore dream! In my dream I always willing :lol: Haha are that strange? ^^; :lol:
Mecho
---

Postby voriator212 » Wed Dec 02, 2009 12:58 am

i had a dream....
this one obese black dude with a gray hoodie on got a nuke shoved up his butt, and when it went off, all it did was expand his gut to the size of the moon and back to normal size
voriator212
Advanced Vorarephile

Next

Return to General Vore Discussion