The Vore Dream thread (Official)

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: The Vore Dream thread (Official)

Postby carmen454 » Mon Jan 10, 2022 3:04 am

Too bad I'm a heavy sleeper and can't dream, you guys have a wild imagination. :-D :P
carmen454
New to the forum

Postby Bradleymiddler » Sat Jan 29, 2022 9:31 am

Alright so, I just had one of those extremely drawn-out dreams created by a combination of heavy sleep and taking drowsiness-causing pills. However, I only remember parts of how I felt, and it was all rather nonsensical anyway, so don't expect this to make too much sense.

The basic scenario was my mother taking me out to a dock for some kind of tourist(?) trip(?) on a civilian submarine. I had a sort of "map" view of where this was, and despite the dock being on some kind of small island the specific position was *east* of the Bay Area. Don't ask me how that works. Anyways, she dropped me off in front of this large dock complex - without me seeing hide nor hair of her - and I was all naked, and so were most other people I saw. Instinctively, I knew this dream was taking place in one of those "casual vore" worlds people were so fond of, so I spent most of my time worrying about whether someone would make lunch out of me.

But before we actually got on a sub, there was a brief detour to vote for... some kind of government position, using transparent marbles because everyone joked about the candidates being all the same (yeah, I'm at a loss), and I ran off multiple times to stand in front of a line, talking to a huge, naked guy who I was paying attention to because he seemed very preddish. I have no recollection of what we discussed. Anyways, I didn't get eaten and the dream eventually moved onto the sub.

I remember being on there, maybe clothed? with a bunch of friends about my age. I'm guessing from height we were anywhere between 6-12, make of that what you will. Not even a couple minutes into the sub's journey, it was attacked by a pod of huge beluga whales. Yes, beluga whales. In an ocean hundreds of feet deep, in what was north-central California. Anyway, one whale quickly rammed the sub and caused it to tear in half, Titanic-style - again, don't ask how - which is when I saw that it was a giant sub, like one of those russian Typhoon classes. My friends and I somehow escaped the sinking wreck, and managed to make it back to the surface through dozens or hundreds of feet of ocean water. Along the way we were being menaced by maybe a half-dozen or more of the whales. We may or may not have seen other people being devoured by the whales along the way. In the end we all made it back to shore through a ladder...

...at which point we worried about whether or not we were fair game for being eaten. You see, I now remembered that this world had a complex and obscure set of rules as to whether or not you counted as a human being with human rights who couldn't just be devoured, and cleanliness was a part of those rules - sweat or dirt was a big no-no to have on you. I either stayed naked or stripped off clothes I had on and showered. Some time later, military humvees or something like that in woodland camouflage drove by, and an important-looking guy rolled down his side window to chat with us. Still worried, I asked him multiple times about whether I was following the cleanliness rules correctly, and he refused to give me a straight answer. I think he even implied I might be eaten just for asking too many probing questions about them. Yeah.

I had some more dream after that, but I don't remember. Most of my dreaming time was spent "replaying" this last scene repeatedly. I woke up an hour or two ago, without having been bellied once. So maybe this doesn't strictly qualify as a "vore" dream, har de har har. But that's about it, really.
Bradleymiddler
Somewhat familiar

Postby Hoboman » Sat Feb 05, 2022 5:01 pm

Had an odd and sort of funny one last night. It was a little like something out of the Netflix series Derry Girls, except the characters were witches, I think. A lady that might have been a villain, got turned into some kind of pastry and one of the girls ate her in front of the others, and they all laughed about it. Another one swallowed a girl, and the characters talked about past meals a bit. Most of it was kind of random, but that's the parts I remember most.
Hoboman
Intermediate Vorarephile

Bizarre Dream

Postby Wolfsage » Sat Feb 19, 2022 12:18 pm

Ok the wierdest thing happened to me last night.
I had this wierd dream about a TV show called Chocolate Factory (yes, it literally had a name) which was about a woman who manages to make her way into the house of a wealthy family consisting of a mother and two children, a boy and a girl (not sure about the dad cuz I never saw any). Basically the woman's intentions is to get her hands on the familiy's fortune and house, and in one scene, she leads the mother into another room under the pretense of wanting to tell her something. Then some commotion is heard behind the closed door, the woman shouting "get in there" but nothing is shown before the woman leaves the room, now sporting a bulging belly MIB2 style.
She walks over to the children, who is sitting at the table busy with something, maybe a game and hasn't noticed anything. She also intends to do the same to the children eventually, but as she can't right now, she decides to get closer to them first, playing with them and building trust.
That's when I woke up, so whatever happens next I don't know. Sadly.
I don't have many details, besides the woman wore a teal tank-top like shirt and what looked like black yoga pants.

Has this happened to anyone else? Having wierd dreams like this?

Also, if someone wants to make a story based on this, go right ahead, I'd like to read it.
Last edited by Wolfsage on Sun Feb 20, 2022 10:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Sage Wolf of the forest.
Wolfsage
Advanced Vorarephile

Something weird

Postby SecretBaboon » Sat Feb 19, 2022 3:13 pm

So I had a weird wet dream last night, where there were a lot of tropes at play, but ultimately lead to an unbirth pregnancy, so take that as you will.

A demon was demonstrating to their human lover something they could do that they found quite fun. At first they presented as male, which means they had quite the dick on them. In their hand they had a shrunken man, one who seemed none too pleased to be there, and wanted to escape.

But he wasn't going to, since the demon instantly shoved the man into their cockslit, deep enough where his arms were pinned. The cock wasn't going to swallow them further, since this is part of what the demon wanted to demonstrate. See, they're a genderfluid shapeshifter, and they consciously physically change shape when they feel a certain gender. What does that mean for the little man? Well...

As the demon was starting to shift, the first thing that changed was the penis. As it was retreating, it took the man with it, being drawn inwards more and more until they started to disappear inside the demon. They shifted around to allow their lover to get a good look at what was happening. The man had managed to free his arms, and was now trying to hold onto the newly-developed labia folds to try and keep himself from being drawn in, but there was a new twist at play now. Apparently this demon has done something like this multiple times, taking in multiple people and keeping their souls within them in certain forms depending on how they were feeling at the time. The souls of the others were pawing at the man, pulling at his arms and hugging him. First it was to get him to let go, then it was to show that they accept him. The man looked distracted as he was finally pulled all the way inside.

Inside view now, which the lover could also see, and I can only assume that is just part of dream logic. The inside was full of sperm, and the demon explained that these are the physical forms of the souls he contains. Since they were presenting as male, the souls took the form of sperm, but now since they're feeling female, they're going to change into eggs. Two holes open up at the top of the space, and the sperm start flocking to them. Soon the space is empty, and as soon as that happens, a film detaches from the walls and covers the man, overwhelming him. A cord manifests, and the man no longer needs to breathe. He's still fighting everything, but it's far too late now.

Back out into the "overworld", the demon now is presenting as female, with long hair, wide hips, and a large set of breasts that are appropriate for a pregnant woman. They say that this pregnancy will be much shorter than a human's, and when this man will be reborn, he'll be a half demon, and likely female.

And then the dream changed to Godzilla and other kaiju, so that was the end of that.

I've never had the mental willpower to draw anything raunchy, but I feel like I can draw what the demon looked like.
Don't be fooled, I have BFG Division playing in my head 24/7
SecretBaboon
Been posting for a bit

Postby yourpreggomeal » Sun Feb 27, 2022 5:05 am

Had a dream I was eaten by one of my ex coworkers, all I can say is I'm glad she's an ex coworker because I dunno if I could look at her the same now!
My name says it all!
yourpreggomeal
New to the forum

Postby Marco » Mon Feb 28, 2022 11:57 am

I sort of had one last night, I think; the dream was kind of all over the place, and may not have been focusing on one thing, but there was some kind of plant involved at times, and it definitely looked like it could eat me, but I don't think it did and/or the dream didn't stay focused long enough for it to happen.

I think I even kept trying to motivate the dream into going that way, and/or tried to put myself into positions where it could happen, like getting close to the plants "mouth" or something, but I don't think anything really happened, but the "idea" was there. Maybe if the dream had been more focused, it could have gone somewhere.

I also had a dream a while ago where I was watching some kind of video, that was at least implied to have involved an actual vore artist (not sure now if I saw any of his characters, or the dream just "made me know" that he was involved) - the video itself was, I think, unfinished, like I was looking at the work in progress version, but I could see the potential in it. From what I remember, it involved something like a fox eating a smaller/micro animal, which may have been the artists fursona, and if I remember correctly, the prey was doing something around the pred's... feet I think (maybe massaging them?), and seemed to have an expression before he was eaten, which I either took to mean, or knew was supposed to mean "You can't eat me, I'm doing what you asked!"

Despite it being an unfished WIP looking thing, I think I was disappointed it wasn't real when I woke up, if in part because it was cool he was actually doing something as big as that. (Note: This artist isn't even involved in macro/micro or foot related stuff, so it's strange they appeared in the dream.)

yourpreggomeal wrote:Had a dream I was eaten by one of my ex coworkers, all I can say is I'm glad she's an ex coworker because I dunno if I could look at her the same now!
Yeah, it can be... "interesting" when it's someone you know. It's probably our version of when you have a passionate dream about someone you know, but don't feel that way about. Apparently, you dream about people that way, because you know them, but there's at least a moment of uncertainty where you look at them differently (or there can be.)
Avatar done as gift by Aviannapper. Deeply appreciated.
Marco
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby JettCabino » Tue Mar 08, 2022 2:58 am

I had a dream recently that was Dinosaurs eating people in a convention building, though it was like a video game in the first person (and technically VR due to me being the dreamer.) Several times I got eaten and respawned with mostly similar "gameplay". Ghosts would appear of the digested, though not really in high def and more like weird png or jpgs like an older game. There was several rooms with light that sort of helped, and it was raining outside and junk.

I also had another, non vore dream that was sort of like Ocarina of Time and me playing it, but with a level not based on anything. It was also raining there, and there was a lake in the center of a partially grassy, partially elevated cliffside area, with a chest somewhere just above the side with some sand or whatever on the cliff. There were some enemies that were low poly but not really part of the original game, and I think I had both dreams mentioned in succession because I fell asleep again after one of them. Or maybe they were different nights but idk.
viewtopic.php?f=31&t=57209
My rp interests ^^^
JettCabino
Somewhat familiar

Postby gonzodingo » Sat Mar 12, 2022 11:17 am

I've had one vore dream involving a woman I'm friends with. We're hiking through dark woods when I giant ogre emerges, grabs her, and proceeds to devour her. I watched her get eaten and felt helpless because I couldn't do anything to save her.

I'm a fan of hard vore, I write hard vore stories, but that dream really disturbed me.
I look at a world gone mad and think to myself "Maybe I'm the crazy one".
gonzodingo
Been posting for a bit

Postby JediPadawanJess » Sat Mar 12, 2022 10:00 pm

My recent vore dream involved my huspred as a giant, and he swallowed me whole to protect me while he fought the monsters that were chasing me.
Deviantart: Akumaru13
Furaffinity: JediPadawanJess

90's anime/manga ftw!
Giant robots are love!
JediPadawanJess
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Bizarre Dream

Postby Skulker » Wed Apr 06, 2022 9:02 pm

Wolfsage wrote:I don't have many details, besides the woman wore a teal tank-top like shirt and what looked like black yoga pants.

… You dreamt about a mother and her two children being vored by Wii Fit Trainer.
Skulker
Somewhat familiar

Postby yourpreggomeal » Mon Apr 18, 2022 4:27 am

I had one a few nights ago where I was at a party with lots of other attractive women (I'm bi), and it was basically a voregy, everyone eating each other, getting big bellies, except like a video game once you or one of the others had been digested you'd 'respawn' (which is unusual for me because I prefer fatal non-reformation vore usually).

One particular scene I remember from this dream was I was just after I had 'respawned', I went to swallow one of the other girls who already had a huge gut from swallowing a few other girls, putting her feet in my mouth, with the intention of swallowing one other particular girl (the one I thought looked the hottest) after I ate her, but another girl went to eat me whilst I was eating the girl who was already stuffed. So I stopped eating her to let her get eaten by the other girl, so I could eat that one particular hot girl, and that's where the dream kind of end.

I had a non-vore related dream before and after this dream in the night, so not all the details are super clear other than that one particular part I wrote about, but it was definitely an amazing experience!
My name says it all!
yourpreggomeal
New to the forum

Postby xudimuqe » Wed Apr 20, 2022 10:12 pm

Hello, I had a dream a few weeks ago that involved my character (a renamon) swallowing a little man whole, then another where I sat on a tiny man and sent him up my butt X3. How I wish I could have more dreams like that... site
Last edited by xudimuqe on Tue Jun 21, 2022 3:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
xudimuqe
New to the forum

Postby FishnorFowl » Mon Apr 25, 2022 9:59 pm

Oh I had. Dream at some point there was a video game where you had to feed a woman so she’d get fat or something(?) ( ironically I’m not into weight gain) and while you *could* feed her normal food to accomplish that, you also had the option to feed her people

> instead joke about some video games having pacifist routes and violent routes here
FishnorFowl
Somewhat familiar

Postby Zeepher150 » Tue Apr 26, 2022 2:37 pm

FishnorFowl wrote:Oh I had. Dream at some point there was a video game where you had to feed a woman so she’d get fat or something(?) ( ironically I’m not into weight gain) and while you *could* feed her normal food to accomplish that, you also had the option to feed her people

> instead joke about some video games having pacifist routes and violent routes here

Did you explore each choice you could? Or just what you'd like to see? Also, was there any high score points in the dream? Can someone overfeed and kill her? This would be one unique gaming experience to try. :o
Zeepher150
Somewhat familiar

Postby FishnorFowl » Thu Apr 28, 2022 7:07 pm

Unfortunately the dream was lacking in detail, very vague about everything, and I don’t really remember enough to really answer your questions, I think there might have been something about feeding her people making her more dangerous? Or was that something I thought of later?

Edit; honestly yeah it does sound like it’d be an interesting game
I think both things happened?
FishnorFowl
Somewhat familiar

Postby HungryNacho » Wed May 11, 2022 10:25 am

I dreamed Plankton from Spongebob became a giant and ate Patrick, What The Actual Hell?!? I've been watching Spongebob episodes non-stop just because it's funny and cheers me up. But there's no reason I should have dreamed about Plankton getting huge, he became a giant because of some ray gun that makes you giant you know the usual cliche on how some people get big or small. What happens first in this made-up dream episode, Plankton destroys the Krusty Krab so Spongebob, Squidward, and Mr. Krabs run to all their homes to hide from Plankton. Then Plankton destroyed Squidward's house of all things, you'd think he'd go after Mr. Krab's house first but anyways Squidward went running and went to his Grandmother's house which was like Squidward's house, a Tiki home but bigger and had a lot more space. Everyone Went to Squidward's Grandmother's house to hide from Plankton. Plankton found the house and destroyed that house too. But this time he captured Patrick and swallowed him alive, of all the people he could have eaten, he ate Patrick? doesn't make sense, the only thing I could think of why is that he did it to kidnap Patrick? I mean I would think he'd go after Mr. Krabs because of revenge or something. So him eating Patrick is really random to me, unless like I said he did it for kidnapping or something. Another weird thing about this dream was Plankton's insides in this episode were cell organism like I guess because he's a microscopic creature? The last part of this trippy dream really had nothing to do with the dream episode it's self like I don't even think there was an ending to it but the last part was still Spongebob-related but not vore-related. It was a Human version of Plankton hugging a Human version of Karen, yeah I have no idea why. To some this up this was very weird and trippy and I don't understand why I would dream it, I mean Plankton's one of my favorite Spongebob Villians in the show but I'm not into him sexually, yet I had a vore dream about him being a pred. Like why couldn't the vore dream be about Loki or something, but my mind was like no, here's a dream about the villain from Spongebob becoming giant and Terrorizing Bikini Bottom. It's ironic too because it'd usually be Plankton who would get himself in a lot of vorish situations with him being prey and he gets eaten usually by accident and has to take a full tour trip, but in the dream, he got to be the pred for once how weird. I think I actually had other cartoon vore dreams last night but they are too fuzzy to remember. I take some sleeping pills to sleep and they usually give me weird dreams so I'm not surprised. So yeah that was my trippy dream and another vore-related dream.
Those are Nacho Fries!
HungryNacho
Somewhat familiar

Postby SnaxiTums » Wed May 18, 2022 8:54 am

A while ago I had a couple of dreams a few months apart, so forgive me if I’m a little fuzzy with the details.

First, I was at some sort of library that had been refurbished and made into a large bistro. We were celebrating the birthday or jubilee of the Queen of this country, who had ruled continuously since the mid-1800s. She just so happened to be there but she’s unimportant to the story. I got up from my table and walked over towards where a woman was bent over with her hands against a wall and completely naked. I remember she pushed and from between her cheeks appeared the head of another woman with white hair. I may (or may not have, I don’t remember) given her prey a quick kiss. I then pressed my hand against her face and pushed her back into the predator’s bowels. I think I walked away after that (for some reason idk why).

In the other dream months later, I was some sort of huntress.I was roaming around this facility naked, searching for something to eat. I came across a hallway with floor to ceiling gaps in the walls leading to different rooms. Two on the right side led to a room where a girl was monitoring security cameras. I entered the right entrance and took her by surprise. I dove on her and felt the entire length of her body slide down my throat and into my stomach. When my lips reached her feet/the ground, I jumped up again, letting her body slip out of my stomach. When I reached her head again, I dove down. This all happened very fast and repeated itself until I woke up.

I’ll let you guys know if I have any more.

Bonus: Many years ago I dreamt about trying to eat this old bald man who was on my couch. I was behind the couch and he sort of whimpered. I remember I didn’t want to but something was making me. I only hovered behind him but it nonetheless disturbed me.
SnaxiTums
Been posting for a bit

Postby Amaco » Mon May 30, 2022 3:23 am

I actually remember my first vore related dreams (somewhere around 3-5). Well, more pre-vore than vore. Since I had no concept of the digestive system, my dreams were very abstract. Almost like my brain had trouble interpreting what I was feeling.

I was always in a confined and warm space. It would be rocked by a woman or a girl I knew and sometimes a thin elderly man (But he always generated a sense of anxiety or fear). While also at the same time, I was convinced someone or something was inside of me, struggling to get out. I remember they always made me feel weird, but in a tingly and pleasant way. The confined spaces were never a stomach or even organic. It was stuff like me being in the backseat of a car, a small box, under a bunch of pillows, or bedsheets. I remember trying to recreate that weird feeling when I was awake. Like asking a family member to push on the trunk to make the car rock for me. Other times, I would cover myself in pillows and have friends lay on me (though sometimes I laid on them). The feelings were a little amplified if I was hungry or had just eaten.

Then when I was 5, I saw Honey I Blew Up the Kid. Got to the scene where the giant kid tries to eat his brother and my brain immediately made the connection. I started to imagine being eaten by cartoon characters I liked or sometimes eating them. Also my dreams became a lot less abstract.

Side note: There was one instance in a rocking car dream where the feelings got so intense. I felt a sensation that was eerily similar to that of an orgasm. (no mechanical element. Just the sensation of it). Which is weird to think about in hindsight. Since I was no where near puberty.
AMACO
Amaco
Somewhat familiar

Postby Zeepher150 » Thu Jun 16, 2022 4:33 pm

Amaco wrote:I actually remember my first vore related dreams (somewhere around 3-5). Well, more pre-vore than vore. Since I had no concept of the digestive system, my dreams were very abstract. Almost like my brain had trouble interpreting what I was feeling.

You know, I love your description of vore as "abstract." And that lack of awareness about what being "inside of something" means. I say that because my childhood dreams of vore were just monsters holding me in them. The experience is surreal because I see nothing, hear nothing, do nothing. Like I am nowhere and I am just there. I think being in the body of something feels mysterious. Like I'm gone and away. But, like you I find out the system and now I dream of diving deep inside.
Last edited by Zeepher150 on Fri Jun 17, 2022 8:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Zeepher150
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion