The Vore Dream thread (Official)

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: The Vore Dream thread (Official)

Postby naga07 » Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:36 pm

I once dreamed that Orochimaru (from Naruto) swallowed Anko (naruto) whole
ImageImageImageImage
naga07
???

Postby naga07 » Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:39 pm

please do

ichbinich wrote:Oh good god, I dreamed about Anon from "Law of Ueki" last night ;____;

Unfortunately, I don't remember much....only that he tried to make friends with Ueki & apologize for what he's done,
but ended up eating Ueki for some reason XD

....I should draw a picture of that >___>
naga07
???

Postby Avezola » Thu Jan 28, 2010 11:43 am

is someone here also able to control his/her own dreams?
ImageImage
Avezola
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ichbinich » Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:26 am

Last edited by ichbinich on Fri Sep 07, 2012 2:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
ichbinich
SHARK!

Postby Hot_Plate » Sat Feb 06, 2010 2:03 pm

Had another good anal dream last night. I was in prison when two stunning girls came in, saying that the only way for me to be free was is if I satisfied them. They undressed and I put a fist up to each of their butts, both sliding in easily up to my shoulder. Then I asked if one of them if they could slide inside, and one of them put their hands up to the others ass. She slid completely in, leaving her with an enourmous belly that shook and bulged. The girl said that the only way she could be completely satisfied was if I went in too. So I did as the woman asked and was sucked inside of her anus and became entangled with the girl inside of her. I then woke up from my alarm clock to go to work.
Lover of fat bellies of all kinds...
Hot_Plate
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Hot_Plate » Sat Feb 06, 2010 2:05 pm

Avezola wrote:is someone here also able to control his/her own dreams?

Yes, I am able to do that. I can make things appear and disapear inside my dreams, and do anything. So, in my dreams I am GOD!
Lover of fat bellies of all kinds...
Hot_Plate
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Genowing » Sat Feb 06, 2010 4:05 pm

I has a dream a while ago, of Kid Goku from the original Dragon ball series eating a bunch of french people, saying they were good tasting frogs.
The really odd part was even though he was chewing into them there was no blood.
Genowing
Somewhat familiar

Postby Hypnotist » Sun Feb 14, 2010 8:15 am

Okay I'll list as many as possible:

I walk outside and find that there's a dog eating my cat!! I run over and grab a stick to hit it but find in my astonishment that it's swallowing her! I drop the stick and am about to pull her out but it swallows and her head goes down. There's a sizeable bulge that slides down his throat and his belly plops down. I try to feed him grass to make him throw up but he won't open his mouth so I pick him up, run inside, drop him on the kitchen bench, grab a massive kitchen knife, raise it above my head and plunge it down towards his belly- Then I wake up-

I am riding on the back of a pelican when it flies high into the air and flips, throwing me off it's back! He circles around and in a single clean swoop, swallows me whole. He drifts back down and lands evenly in front of a group of my friends. I appear to make a nice bulge. My friends don't seem to get that I've been eaten and run off, thinking I'd fallen and try to find me. Of coarse, the pelican flies off to digest me-

I am enrolled at Hogwarts! I'm walking to Charms class when a psycho cowboy runs up and puts a gun to my best friend's head. I offer to give him my life instead of hers and he accepts. He leads me to the Ravenclaw commonroom- That's my house- and into my bedroom. Obviously, he swallows me down and lays on my bed, preparing to digest me. Next thing I know, I'm at the shops buying really fattening foods to fatten me up for when I next get eaten- o.O

I am with my best friend at a train station at night, trying to get us tickets. The stationmaster is a giant toad and offers me a ticket for my friend if I let him eat me. Of coarse, I accept and tell her to get on the train and I'll be on the next one- I'm not of coarse- as I go to the toad and he happily swallows me whole-

I live in a mansion with two vampire maids. One day, they vanish and are quickly replaced with an odd alien thing. He goes to make dinner and I change- into just a pair of white undies- I sit down to eat dinner and the following conversation ensues between me and my alien maid, who obviously has intentions to eat me.
“Would you like more pasta?”
“No thanks, I had thirds already!”
“Garlic bread?”
“No, I had two loaves...”
He looks down at my exposed belly and then prods it with a finger. He eyes me up and down and then smiles a huge grin at me.
“I like you...”
He begins to swallow my feet, legs, waist, bulging belly, chest, shoulders- Then I wake up-

That's all I can think of, I know there are more though--
Hypnotist
Somewhat familiar

Postby JeremyTN » Sun Feb 14, 2010 8:45 pm

I had a weird dream last night, I was walking through a forest when suddenly a girl(Who looked a lot like Cthulu) came down from the trees and started eating me. When I went into her stomach it was black for a few seconds then a bright light appeared and I was a weird three-eyed tentecled thing in the ocean. After looking around for a little bit a saw a little kid in an inner tube being chased by sharks, I used my tentecles to hold off the sharks while a helicopter came and picked the kid up. I then woke up and saw a helicopter right outside window headed to our nearby hospital. Was it real?
JeremyTN
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby UltimateBananaDX » Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:35 am

I had a pretty frustrating one...

So, I dreamt that I had been shrunken down, and somehow found myself in someone's food (I hadn't seen the person though). I remember thinking in the dream how this was so awesome, rather than horrifying, and that it must be a dream. At this point, I woke up and angrilly threw my pillow against the walll.
UltimateBananaDX
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Liz » Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:12 am

First of all thank you for starting this post and making it a sticky I have had several dreams and ideas even daydreams while I life around me with rather dull. Some of my dreams I am thinking about turning into stories to share.

I find it rather amusing that thought out my Vore dreams, the type of outfit that predator wears or sometimes the prey has. I had a Vivid dream recently of a watching a female business women in her office abusing another female about her failure to achieve results in the business, I watch with amusement almost believing I was in reality but the dream twisted to the powerful boss suddenly seducing the worker into a state of bliss and then swallowing her down. I watched to end and it was the most intriguing situation because one of the ladies looked familiar. Now I don’t work in a high rise office or wear a suit all day but I felt like I was actually there. The lady showed me her full belly and her slightly stretched clothing before I woke up rather frustrated. Oh well.

Another dream was me actually being a human predator and swallowing down a female I believe I might have know but it was dark, blurry but it actually felt as if I was swallowing a smooth and sexy lady. I even felt her kick around in me belly until I annoyingly woke up to find my sheets had fallen off the bed and my alarm went off another annoyance.

I had a semi Vore dream when a sexy lady held me in a mini GTS scene before slowly unbirthing me and allowing me to enjoy a warm and safe home until the dream faded.

I was really vivid and this is the only place I will talk about such events because people I know don’t know about this fetish of mine.
[img]http://i68.tinypic.com/2r3xx1e.jpg[/img]
Chibi Liz's view on Physics, well breaking/ignoring them >:3 .
Pixiv [url]http://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=3050556[/url]
Liz
---

Postby Cicatrix_Manet » Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:14 am

I had such a dream just a few hours ago. I came across a giantess and we began playing, it was mostly me climbing about her body and lying between her breasts. There was no actual vore in it though, the conversation we were having implied that it was going to happen but i woke up before anything could. That kinda shit always happens to me. I wake up before the good bit, and i'm so excited from the dream i cant get back to sleep, and even if i do it doesnt just pick up where it left off :(
I...uh...well I...what?...sorry...nevermind
Cicatrix_Manet
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby four_fleets » Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:53 pm

try typing out your dream so you can remember it better.

I (am planning) on submitting something, specifically refering to the discovery of my rp character. Has anyone else discovered their rp character(s) while asleep?
  I wonder if you'll visit This thread?  

I finally found out how to use BBCcode.
four_fleets
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Hypnotist » Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:05 am

Ooh! Here are two more!!

I sit before a large box of kittens. I had found them as giveaway kittens and felt sorry for them so I took them home. Anyways, I'm sitting there stroking them when I get typically hungry. I contemplate eating them, but don't want to break my vegetarian diet (I know, a Vegetarian Voraphile who desperately wants to be a Vampire- all three practically nullify each other) so I'm obviously conflicted. I realise that I'll probably never get another opportunity, so I pick up the smallest kitten. I kiss him and proceed to gently place his little head in my mouth. I carefully swallow and massage him down my throat. He slides down easily, each squirm and struggle helping gravity. I feel him plop into my belly. Bliss. I eat another, the second smallest. Another, the largest this time. Soon, I've swallowed all seven. I lay down on my bed, kicking aside the empty box. I stroke my bulging, squirming belly. I can really feel those kittens wriggling about. Bliss. I stroke my gut for a while more... Then... I wake up. That was depressing.

I'm at school. An acquaintance of mine, who I'll simply call Steven, is on a rampage. He's trying to eat my classmates. As all of my peers run in desperation, I approach Steven. I look him up and down. Now, I'm not gay, but Steven- I must say- Steven's hot- Anyway, he's only wearing a pair of board shorts. I offer him to eat me. He typically accepts. He swallows me down quickly and I'm curled up happily inside his belly... Ever since then, I've had an obsession with Steven but nobody knows. Just me...

There are probably more... :neutral:
Hypnotist
Somewhat familiar

Postby LunaTheWolf » Sat Feb 20, 2010 11:06 pm

Oh mai XD poor Steven! What would he say if he knew you had a vore dream about him?!?!? O.o
PLus the kittens in the box sounds incredibly fun to watch >.>

I've been working on controlling my dreams (properly called lucid dreaming) but... yeah its not working -.- I sleep so deeply, there's really no chance of me drifting to a lighter sleep and realizing i'm dreaming. I realize AFTER i wake up and its over, i tell myself to remember to become aware before falling asleep again, but nope- never works. Damn it all, i really want to get shrunk down and explore around like that!!!

Though i DID have a dream where this guy shot me, and i woke up and my whole body was numb..... and since then now i'm terrified of getting shot T.T
LunaTheWolf
---

Location: Drinking Lon Lon Milk with excessive amounts of chocolate....

Postby Noki » Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:55 am

four_fleets wrote:I (am planning) on submitting something, specifically refering to the discovery of my rp character. Has anyone else discovered their rp character(s) while asleep?

my character chris, who i have yet to use for anything, was in one of my dreams. what i remember is that he was going to kill me and was like hypnotising me with his clock eye, and then he just stopped and like forgot about me. i was kind of jumpy after that, and at the time, every time i failed at what i was doing or did something wrong, he would pop up in my head.
Noki
???

Postby Rhewin » Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:46 pm

Hey all :). I had this on a seperate post, but Eka asked that it be moved to here.

I was just wondering something. How many of you out there have had a lucid dream (a dream where you are aware you are dreaming, and can therefor control it)? If you have, have you ever attempted vore at all?

I had a lucid dream this morning, and was too busy doing other things to even try it. I have had a normal dream with vore involved, but I can only imagine it would be better if you were aware of it.
Rhewin
Participator

Postby Justin Bailey » Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:20 pm

Rhewin wrote:Hey all :). I had this on a seperate post, but Eka asked that it be moved to here.

I was just wondering something. How many of you out there have had a lucid dream (a dream where you are aware you are dreaming, and can therefor control it)? If you have, have you ever attempted vore at all?

I had a lucid dream this morning, and was too busy doing other things to even try it. I have had a normal dream with vore involved, but I can only imagine it would be better if you were aware of it.

I've only had two lucid dreams that I can remember. The first time I tried to fly and did so for a little bit before I woke up. It was awesome. The second time I tried to shrink myself to attempt vore but I woke up before I had finished shrinking or was even close to getting a scenario going.

Last night I actually had a brief vore dream though... all I can remember is seeing a cutaway image of someone (or maybe me) being swallowed... it wasn't much but I almost never have vore dreams so it was significant for me.
Justin Bailey
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby LE2 » Fri Feb 26, 2010 1:45 am

Other than several nightmares about Great White Sharks(I'm a bit of a sharkophobe), I've only had one vorish dream about being chased by an 8-foot tall raccoon(this happened after reading a particularly bad fic about a simular raccoon named Race which was also the author's name. Always the sign of a potential bad fic).

The scariest dream I've ever had was one I don't really remember. My dad and brother had to tell me what happened in that one(or more to the point what I was screaming about for about 15 minutes before I actually 'woke up') I've basically suffered from something called night terrors for a while. The dream I had that freaked me out more than the others was when I dreamed I was being attacked by Freddy Krueger. I had several cuts all over my hands when I came out of it and my brother found me in the bathroom. My dad figured I must have knocked over a glass of water on my nightstand and then flailed my arms around and cut myself on a lamp with a metal lampshade.

...or I was really attacked by Freddy Krueger, because that would have fit perfectly in a Freddy movie 8O
LE2
New to the forum

Postby trigger12 » Sun Mar 07, 2010 9:21 pm

man this is great. ;p
trigger12
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion