International Vore Competition

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

International Vore Competition

Postby bedfordsb » Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:48 pm

I hope nobody minds me creating a new topic. I've just posted a new story and I wanted to explain what the International Vore Competition is.

In the words of french-snack, who devised the whole idea, it's all about competitors gulping down as many shrunken, willing prey as they can fit in their stomachs. The IVC takes place very two years and is set a few years in the future. Previous winners and contestants will be familiar to fans of the series: Cherry (an absolutely brilliant creation by french_snack), Mitsuko (another of FS's), Mona, Abena ... But new readers won't know anything about them, so you might like some further reading:

Try FS's folder at:
http://aryion.com/g3/showgallery.php?id=161541

And a great picture of Cherry by D1g1talDesignzor here:
http://img260.imageshack.us/img260/1293/cherryart.jpg

And my folder at:
http://aryion.com/g3/showgallery.php?id=160650

Now a new IVC is building up in Chicago, with some new characters, some we've met before and some who might be quite unpopular ... check out "IVC Launch News".

Any comments and suggestions gratefully accepted.
bedfordsb
Somewhat familiar

Re: International Vore Competition

Postby French_snack » Wed Jan 13, 2010 4:24 pm

I was quite thrilled to see the "teaser", and I'll very much look forward to what comes next! You've done a heck of a lot to develop the IVC and the world it's set in, and you're a fantastic writer.

To everyone reading this: Go and look at bedfordsb's folder! :)

Incidentally, you had an unfinished comment beneath "IVC Launch News": "Hopefully the next piece won't be"... what?
My short stories (210 so far, 211th coming when I have time to write it):
http://aryion.com/g3/showgallery.php?id=161506
French_snack
???

Postby French_snack » Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:05 am

Throku raised an interesting point here, and I feel it's worth responding to it here:

Throku wrote:As for selections, most competitions have qualifying criteria’s. I noticed you were considering other competitions other than the IVC, such as nationals. That could go for qualifying regions and making the IVC into a real world championship rather than just an international competition.

I googled hotdog competitions which is slightly similar and found one had four qualifying criteria’s either of which granted them a place in the competition:
Only adults 18 years or older who fulfil one of the following four conditions may compete:

1, The defending champion
2, Winners of a regional qualifying contest for that season
3, Qualifying as one of two wildcards (highest two average qualifier scores without winning a single qualifier)
4, Special invitation by the organisation in charge of the competition.

I noticed too that only in the 2000-nds have the competitions taken on a more directly sport like direction. Before that is was just guys and girls from wherever that could eat a lot who tried their best, but after they started developing techniques strategies, train and perhaps even try to regulate their form curve to try and fit a performance peak so that it'll coincide with the competition, much like the elite athletes of any other sport. (before 2000 the winner ate 10-15 hotdogs and buns whereas last years winner ate 68) I remember seeing something about the early Olympics and the start of female categories with a female skier entering the slalom category, she had only been there for a vacation but she was the only girl the US had and although the course took her over an hour, or was it two? She still won though, nowadays a slalom run usually takes about a minute I think.

I just felt that Patricia seemed to be hinting at activities that could account for as training, perhaps Mona too fits that category, both seeming to exercise to keep the pounds from adding up though. With regional groups, perhaps pure nationals there could be changes I think, seeing as China isn't represented as it is who have a notorious reputation of more or less breeding contestants for any sport they have a chance at winning, luckily Chinese aren't very big otherwise I suspect they'd dominate the Olympics, be it summer or winter, it has however been proven many times that you don't need to be big to eat a lot though.
Russia too have a semi-unethical reputation, stemming from their history under the Soviet, with athletes that show potential being allowed a life in luxury amongst otherwise a nigh starving population as long as they train like mad-men/women to be able to display their country's supremacy.
That latter part is what might get their attention, I doubt there's enough prestige in winning the IVC at least yet, but there's something elitist in being able to say that the top predators of the world comes from your country, something I suspect either regim...eh I mean government would love.

I had been very vaguely thinking along similar lines, so this nudged me into giving it more thought. How might IVCs after the Chicago one be organised? If we assume sixteen places attributable to competitors, how might they be divided out?

If we factor in regional and national competitions, it could give the IVC an opportunity to be a truly world-wide competition. . . and to attract a world-wide audience. Though of course, that would be limited by the number of countries which have not legalised vore.

Here’s a possibility:
1 automatic seat for the defending champion
2 seats for the host country
1 seat for Africa
2 seats for Asia (including Middle East)
3 seats for Europe
3 seats for North and Central America
2 seats for South America and Oceania
2 possible ‘wildcards’ or invitees

There are a number of problems, though. First, 16 is a lot of competitors. The organisers would need to find enough prey volunteers to feed them all. Second, regional qualifiers further increase the number of prey needed.

Let’s imagine one way it might play out:

Cherry (:p) gets a seat as defending champion. Canada hosts the competition, and so has two reserved seats. It happens to have a national competition, and uses that as its qualifier. In first place is a fairly voracious competitor (16 eaten). Few people are eaten overall, so the second place goes to a candidate who immediately appears as an underdog (6 eaten). With her country as host, this turns out to be her one big opportunity on the world stage.

Vore remains illegal and/or unpracticed in many African countries, which is why the continent has only one seat. A continental competition is held, with fairly few attendees. It turns out to be quite exciting, with a South African contender (10 eaten) narrowly outshining a Kenyan (8), and winning her place for the world event. A Tunisian swallows five to take continental third place, but not nearly good enough to appear in the IVC.

In Asia, no regional competition has been set up yet, so competitors are selected on the basis of verified national records. Vore in Asia is dominated by Japan, South Korea and Taiwan, with Israel also having one or two notable names. Based on individual records, Mitsuko and a Taiwanese snatch up the Asian seats for the world event.

Europe has set up a continental regulating body. It attributes two seats to the winners of a regional competition, and the third to the person with the highest standing record. (If that’s one of the two winners, then the third-placed contender in the EVC gets the third seat.) Cherry is not in contention, due to being an automatic qualifier. (She can compete in the EVC, but if she wins, her result is disregarded for qualifying purposes.) Germany takes first and third, while a Slovenian takes second.

North and Central America apply the Asian model: verified national records, rather than a continental cup. A US contender (probably Pat) takes first. The top Canadian is second. Another American narrowly edges out a Nicaraguan for third. Since our Canadian has qualified through two different means, she frees up one of the host seats, which is given to another Canadian underdog.

Qualifiers in South America and Oceania function in the same way. Australia is the big power here. Mona takes one of the seats, and competition is fairly fierce for second. An Argentinian turns out to be just ahead of another Australian.

Worried about finding enough prey, the organisers decide to use only one of the wildcards. They give it to a Taiwanese who is the highest achiever among non-qualifiers.

So that would give us, as competitors at the IVC:

1. Mona (Australia); record: [high]
2. Mitsuko (Japan); record [high]
3. Patricia (USA); record: [high]
4. Cherry (France); record: [high]
5. Taiwanese #1; record: 30
6. German #1; record: 26
7. Taiwanese #2; record: 23
8. Canadian #1; record: 16
8b. Argentinian; record: 16
10. Slovenian; record: 15
11. German #2; record: 11
12. South African; record: 10
12b. American #2; record: 10
14. Canadian #2; record: 6
15. Canadian #3; record: 5

Just a possibility to bear in mind for future competitions (after the upcoming one). :)
French_snack
???

Postby Throku » Sat Jan 16, 2010 8:35 am

Either that or the ones that does have a IVC sanctioned qualification tournament only get to send the winner and the rest are divided as normal wildcard rules would imply, this way the seats goes to the best predators while still letting at least one from each continent attend (except Antarctica I suppose :P) To be fair the IVC themselves might see it fit to arrange qualification tournaments in regions that would otherwise not have them, as you said, east Asia and South/Middle America, possibly leaving them open for all who’s from a region not hosting their own qualification tournament (though only allowed to attend one of them.)

The result would indicate how to distribute places in the future without so many wildcards. I know for example that in some sports a few nations have all but a few of the places, figure skating for example is more or less China, Russia, France and Canada, that's the whole world championship right there, four countries. Length-skiing is even weirder with a minute country like Norway having most places. (At least I'm pretty sure they have had that.)

I do realise that this means that the maximum amount of prey are going to be used, though in all fairness that's what makes it the most interesting and the most eye-catching, and if the IVC wants an audience then they should be eye-catching. I know I've ran into RL people that never had a clue what vore is, but who I could tell are definitely into it, I've never exposed myself to them though :P But I'm pretty sure a TV-aired vore competition would get their attention and then some. Thing is, the more attention should not only bring forth preds, it should bring out the prey too.

Oh, yeah I realized the IVC has a built in disqualification mecanism that's quite interesting, seeing as it is the prey that choose the pred I assume there might be a bit of natural selection ensuring that only attractive preds ever enter the competition. (I mean if they don't get anyone to eat they by default can't qualify ;) )
Throku
May I take your order?

Postby bedfordsb » Sat Jan 16, 2010 12:04 pm

Definitely a lot to think about there! I think sorting out a more coherent structure for the IVC is a really good idea. What I have in mind for the Chicago competition, as you'll have seen from my new story ("IVC Launch Event") is a mini-crisis for the IVC, with fewer volunteers as prey and a lack of judgment and direction in organising the event. Allowing a pretty unpleasant "satellite celebrity" (Baylee Krystle) to take part when she'd not been a contestant in any previous vore competitions is an example of that, as is tying up with a reality show ("America's Top Voress"). The IV Council will also have to resort to other gimmicks to try to generate more interest and volunteers, though I haven't thought what yet. I think some stuff ought to go wrong, too, maybe someone have to drop out at short notice or throw up (would people be ok wkith that though?). Baylee ought to cause quite a lot of bad publicity just on her own, I think. Any suggestions would be very welcome, thanks.

The next story I'm planning will be a "script" format of Baylee at a chat show on cable TV just before the IVC, to provide some background on her, show what an unappealing personality she is and emphasise her lack of knowledge of vore. However, I reckon she should still be capable of eating a surprising number of people on the day (but nowhere near a winning score) on the basis that anyone can perform well on the day, plus she's had a bit of advice - probably I think from Tiff at the Vore Restaurant. Mona won't be too happy about that.

So going back to basics and sticking to a more sport-orientated format should work a lot better for the next event in Canada - I really think that will work well. The IVC has suffered from the absence of Cherry of course and I was planning for her not to appear at Chicago - maybe put off by the bad planning and unwilling to leave her young family or bring them with her. But the idea of her making a grand comeback in Canada sounds excellent to me. And Throku's idea that countries of a less ethical status than others might want to compete for prestige reasons sounds very workable. There'd have to be something a bit questionable going on - maybe the competitor could be a female member of the secret police, practising on political prisoners ... best make up a country for that one ! That could be one of the late entrants for Chicago
bedfordsb
Somewhat familiar

Postby French_snack » Sat Jan 16, 2010 4:50 pm

Throku wrote:Either that or the ones that does have a IVC sanctioned qualification tournament only get to send the winner and the rest are divided as normal wildcard rules would imply, this way the seats goes to the best predators while still letting at least one from each continent attend (except Antarctica I suppose :P)

That's an idea, but then a lot of people might simply not turn up. A competitor may decide to bear the costs of travelling to a regional competition if there are two seats to compete for, but not if there's only one.

Imagine you're Israeli. Would you purchase a flight to and from, say, Taipei, to take part in the Asian championship, if you knew Mitsuko was going to be there, and there were only one seat to be won there for the world championship?

Oh, yeah I realized the IVC has a built in disqualification mecanism that's quite interesting, seeing as it is the prey that choose the pred I assume there might be a bit of natural selection ensuring that only attractive preds ever enter the competition. (I mean if they don't get anyone to eat they by default can't qualify ;) )

True. :p You can’t really ask a prey to be eaten by someone he doesn’t want to be eaten by…

bedfordsb wrote:Definitely a lot to think about there! I think sorting out a more coherent structure for the IVC is a really good idea. What I have in mind for the Chicago competition, as you'll have seen from my new story ("IVC Launch Event") is a mini-crisis for the IVC, with fewer volunteers as prey and a lack of judgment and direction in organising the event. Allowing a pretty unpleasant "satellite celebrity" (Baylee Krystle) to take part when she'd not been a contestant in any previous vore competitions is an example of that, as is tying up with a reality show ("America's Top Voress"). The IV Council will also have to resort to other gimmicks to try to generate more interest and volunteers, though I haven't thought what yet.

Sounds very interesting! :)

I think some stuff ought to go wrong, too, maybe someone have to drop out at short notice or throw up (would people be ok wkith that though?). Baylee ought to cause quite a lot of bad publicity just on her own, I think. Any suggestions would be very welcome, thanks.

I see no problem with someone throwing up. It would add a touch of realism. If you’re looking for things that can go wrong, how about a prey changing his/her mind and shouting “No!” just as he/she’s swallowed. That would leave the organisers with a difficult decision to make. Do they try to get the prey volunteer out of the stomach? It would mean pulling the pred competitor out of the competition immediately, and would probably imply getting everyone else out of her stomach too. The alternative being to do nothing, and leave the volunteer to be digested. I’m sure volunteers have to sign a form saying that if they change their mind once they’re in the mouth it may be too late, and they can’t expect to be retrieved if they’re swallowed. But it would raise moral implications.

So going back to basics and sticking to a more sport-orientated format should work a lot better for the next event in Canada - I really think that will work well. The IVC has suffered from the absence of Cherry of course and I was planning for her not to appear at Chicago - maybe put off by the bad planning and unwilling to leave her young family or bring them with her. But the idea of her making a grand comeback in Canada sounds excellent to me.

Quick comment here: I used Canada as a random example. It doesn’t mean that the next IVC after the US one will necessarily be in Canada. But Cherry probably will make a comeback, yes. Her child will be about three and a half, so she can either get away for just a few days, or (more likely) bring her along. I don’t think she’d want to miss two IVCs in a row. But you’re right: She won’t be in Chicago. She’ll be too focused on her baby.

As for who should host it… Well, that will be up to whoever writes it. Probably me, I suppose, unless anyone else here wants to pick up the baton. :) Canada is a definite possibility. As would be any European country. Or East Asia; for some reason, I imagine vore might be quite popular in South Korea, as well as Japan (which has already hosted the event). Latin America would be a remote but possibly interesting possibility.

And Throku's idea that countries of a less ethical status than others might want to compete for prestige reasons sounds very workable. There'd have to be something a bit questionable going on - maybe the competitor could be a female member of the secret police, practising on political prisoners ... best make up a country for that one ! That could be one of the late entrants for Chicago

Another interesting idea, yes. :)

Combining that with the question about hosting, there might even be a hosting controversy one day… What if a somewhat repressive country somehow gains hosting rights, and there’s a significant human rights scandal shortly before the event? Who would boycott? Would a parallel competition be hastily organised, among boycotting competitors?
French_snack
???

Postby Throku » Sat Jan 16, 2010 11:08 pm

French_snack wrote:
Throku wrote:Either that or the ones that does have a IVC sanctioned qualification tournament only get to send the winner and the rest are divided as normal wildcard rules would imply, this way the seats goes to the best predators while still letting at least one from each continent attend (except Antarctica I suppose :P)

That's an idea, but then a lot of people might simply not turn up. A competitor may decide to bear the costs of travelling to a regional competition if there are two seats to compete for, but not if there's only one.

Imagine you're Israeli. Would you purchase a flight to and from, say, Taipei, to take part in the Asian championship, if you knew Mitsuko was going to be there, and there were only one seat to be won there for the world championship?

Yeah, I see what you mean, though there cound be other ways. I think ther are specialised competitions, like the worlds strongest, that lets anyone who's held the title auto-qualify, for just as you said, you don't want obvious qualified people keeping good new entries from entering.

Like I said the lack of regional slots would be a one time occurrence as the slots would go to where there is talent after that. But I suppose the IVC could encourage people to enter in other ways, like for instance announce that the top five or ten would have all expenses paid for their trip, at least for the qualifying tournaments they hold directly. That way contestants will still think twice before entering, but if they feel certain that they could be in the top five they have suddenly little to lose.
bedfordsb wrote:Definitely a lot to think about there! I think sorting out a more coherent structure for the IVC is a really good idea. What I have in mind for the Chicago competition, as you'll have seen from my new story ("IVC Launch Event") is a mini-crisis for the IVC, with fewer volunteers as prey and a lack of judgment and direction in organising the event. Allowing a pretty unpleasant "satellite celebrity" (Baylee Krystle) to take part when she'd not been a contestant in any previous vore competitions is an example of that, as is tying up with a reality show ("America's Top Voress"). The IV Council will also have to resort to other gimmicks to try to generate more interest and volunteers, though I haven't thought what yet.

I don’t see her as being a first time contender as being any kind of problem, the way to enter the contest have been a tad kept in the dark anyhow, especially seeing how a large percentage of the contestants at every event have failed to get more than a handful prey down, something that is embarrassing, not just for the contestants, but for the competition.
That she’s a celebrity shouldn’t disallow her from entering the contest should it? Perhaps her reasons for doing so should though.

French_snack wrote:
bedfordsb wrote:I think some stuff ought to go wrong, too, maybe someone have to drop out at short notice or throw up (would people be ok wkith that though?). Baylee ought to cause quite a lot of bad publicity just on her own, I think. Any suggestions would be very welcome, thanks.

I see no problem with someone throwing up. It would add a touch of realism. .

Agreed, though I suppose it should disqualify the contender.

As for drop-outs that happens too, luckily the IVC isn’t a competition that needs a set number of contestants, like a tournament for example would.

French_snack wrote:If you’re looking for things that can go wrong, how about a prey changing his/her mind and shouting “No!” just as he/she’s swallowed. That would leave the organisers with a difficult decision to make. Do they try to get the prey volunteer out of the stomach? It would mean pulling the pred competitor out of the competition immediately, and would probably imply getting everyone else out of her stomach too. The alternative being to do nothing, and leave the volunteer to be digested. I’m sure volunteers have to sign a form saying that if they change their mind once they’re in the mouth it may be too late, and they can’t expect to be retrieved if they’re swallowed. But it would raise moral implications.

The very first IVC story mentions just such a rule and I think the point of no return was quite early really, like once picked up and brought towards the mouth. And I see no problem with sending such a prey down, they are sabotaging the competition, be it voluntarily or not.
One reason I can think of to having the point of no return that early is to discourage hand held giantess fans from volunteering and bailing out at the last minute.

bedfordsb wrote:The next story I'm planning will be a "script" format of Baylee at a chat show on cable TV just before the IVC, to provide some background on her, show what an unappealing personality she is and emphasise her lack of knowledge of vore. However, I reckon she should still be capable of eating a surprising number of people on the day (but nowhere near a winning score) on the basis that anyone can perform well on the day, plus she's had a bit of advice - probably I think from Tiff at the Vore Restaurant. Mona won't be too happy about that.

Well I do not doubt that she can be as full of herself as humanly possible, I do however doubt that she’d get on a show and make a fool of herself.
Most celebrities has a personal trainer and a manager, the latter of which would no doubt ensure she got someone to train her for the event in question. You’d probably never hear of any of them seeing as she’s only interested in promoting herself, not the ones helping her.
I’m not sure if she’s that kind of celebrity, but there are those that do a lot for getting airtime and good contracts and the way you’ve introduced her now makes her sound as if she was in a bit desperate situation and those are usually the times a celeb is willing to do quite a bit more than usual to get noticed.
I mean Mr Smith put on 35 pounds of muscle for the role in Ali, that requires quite a bit of effort especially for someone who’s already in good shape.
I’ve forgotten the name, but I saw another lesser celebrity that put on 40 kilos (90 lbs) of fat because the character was supposed to be fat and then a few months after the movie had worked it all off to be attractive again.

As for scandal, I’m still sure she’s capable of that, I mean she could be anything from put off from the erect penises of the shinkies she gets to being a berating bitch about it, of course they want to be eaten by her, she’s BK after all… She might even pay them so little attention that some who want to pull out doesn’t get her attention and goes down anyway, seeing as her attention is no doubt divided between two things, herself and the cameras. (Could be that no one is close enough to hear them but her and that the supposed unwilling eaten person scandal is just speculation since no one actually heard them.)

French_snack wrote:
bedfordsb wrote:So going back to basics and sticking to a more sport-orientated format should work a lot better for the next event in Canada - I really think that will work well. The IVC has suffered from the absence of Cherry of course and I was planning for her not to appear at Chicago - maybe put off by the bad planning and unwilling to leave her young family or bring them with her. But the idea of her making a grand comeback in Canada sounds excellent to me.

Quick comment here: I used Canada as a random example. It doesn’t mean that the next IVC after the US one will necessarily be in Canada. But Cherry probably will make a comeback, yes.

As for who should host it… Well, that will be up to whoever writes it. Probably me, I suppose, unless anyone else here wants to pick up the baton. :) Canada is a definite possibility. As would be any European country. Or East Asia; for some reason, I imagine vore might be quite popular in South Korea, as well as Japan (which has already hosted the event). Latin America would be a remote but possibly interesting possibility.

Cherry is a celebrity that obviously brings a lot of prey, as evident by previous stories, but it would be nice to see that the competition doesn’t rise and fall due to the presence or absence of a single person. (I think the fact that you’re two writers is awesome as well)
Heck it just struck me, with the anime-japan fixation that’s evident in much of the vore community, wouldn’t Mitsuko have a large American following, perhaps a European one as well?

bedfordsb wrote:And Throku's idea that countries of a less ethical status than others might want to compete for prestige reasons sounds very workable. There'd have to be something a bit questionable going on - maybe the competitor could be a female member of the secret police, practising on political prisoners ... best make up a country for that one ! That could be one of the late entrants for Chicago

Heh, afraid she’d practice on you?

French_snack wrote:Combining that with the question about hosting, there might even be a hosting controversy one day… What if a somewhat repressive country somehow gains hosting rights, and there’s a significant human rights scandal shortly before the event? Who would boycott? Would a parallel competition be hastily organised, among boycotting competitors?
[/quote][/quote]

Hmm…I somehow find it difficult to see a few contestants being able to hold a competition of their own, though it might bring forth a few new faces on the field, especially if the scandal in question has to do with the competition in some way. Perhaps the way the host country has trained their contestants?

Oh and regarding the news report ;) :

The TV-reality show that's supposed to produce a contestant isn't some cannibalistic version of Survivor by any chance? (Yeah I saw the "top voress" entry, but it said American, still as host nation I suppose it can have its own quirks, like the host nation of an Olympics game being allowed to participate in all events even ones they have never qualified in. I remember the female Italy vs Canada hockey game last winter Olympics (the opening game), it was hilarious, if the Canadian girls would have been allowed to vore the Italian helpless little snacks on skates, then they would have been eaten and digested within just a couple of minutes.)

And I think I'm looking forward to Tonya's appearance, I've just never been able to shake the images of the poolside performance girls from my visit to the Dominican Republic even though it's been well over a decade :P It's not just the good looks of the ladies, but they know how to move, have great humour and just have an amazing energy.
I assume the latter means they tend to have quite active metabolisms.

I also noticed Mona’s stats, in the Vore restaurant you say she’s fairly tall then, possibly six foot tall and in the news report she’s five foot five, which is average at the best of times. What’s up with that? She got shrunk and not returned fully to normal?
(Yeah I haven't read all the stories yet...am working on that though, great reading you've got there guys ;) )
Throku
May I take your order?

Postby Throku » Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:31 am

Ok as no one is replying I'll dubblepost here then... :P

I thought bedsfordsb had written an IVC story too, though I see now he's just used the world setting, considering the intricate plots and characters of your stories I think you'd pull it of with flying colours though so please do consider it! ;)

I also checked back on the hotdog eating for ideas on qualifying and this is what it said:

Qualifying contests
First held nationally in 1993 and internationally in 1997, qualifying contests are used to determine contestants for the July 4th competition. A qualifier winner cannot compete in another qualifier in the same year and no contestant can compete in more than three qualifiers in the same season. Each qualifier can have at most fifteen participants (typically first come/first served). A world record that is broken in a qualifier is official, but the winner does not get to hold the belt.

I don't think this is a very good way, even if it brings up questions, the being able to participate in three qualifiers for one limits the number of contestants if one limits the number of seats and if not it seriously highers the number of prey needed.
First come first served has the issue ofa random bunch who want to try being able to take all the seats and forcing known competitors with a chance out of the competition.
Really liked the last part though ^^

Also saw this for the main event (Not the qualifiers though perhaps it happens there too):
After the winner is declared, a plate with the number of hot dogs eaten by the winner is brought out for photo opportunities.

I figured that maybe some fans get together to get the scope of the winners (or their favourite's) accomplishment, possibly without the plate or the shrinking though, but it would be kind of neat if they grouped together or lined up and displayed the same number of women and men as was eaten by that person. (I have a feeling the press would love the display as it gives a nice sense of scale to the feat.)
Throku
May I take your order?

Postby bedfordsb » Mon Jan 18, 2010 3:20 pm

Yes, unfortunately something's gone wrong with Mona's stats. She definitely wouldn't let anyone shrink her, so I think it's one of two possibilities:

a) er, I've forgotten how tall she is, or
b) it's another example of how badly run the IVC is this year that they can't get a simple thing right like announcing someone's height. Who knows what else they might have got wrong?

Either way, I don't think Mona will be too pleased.
bedfordsb
Somewhat familiar

Postby French_snack » Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:53 pm

Throku wrote:Heck it just struck me, with the anime-japan fixation that’s evident in much of the vore community, wouldn’t Mitsuko have a large American following, perhaps a European one as well?

Almost certainly. I doubt she has much trouble finding prey. Conversely, Cherry probably has a fair number of Japanese followers, even if Mitsuko is a home favourite.

First come first served has the issue ofa random bunch who want to try being able to take all the seats and forcing known competitors with a chance out of the competition.

*nods* As the number of would-be preds grows, "first come, first served" would be impractical.

I figured that maybe some fans get together to get the scope of the winners (or their favourite's) accomplishment, possibly without the plate or the shrinking though, but it would be kind of neat if they grouped together or lined up and displayed the same number of women and men as was eaten by that person. (I have a feeling the press would love the display as it gives a nice sense of scale to the feat.)

That would be a nice touch. :)
French_snack
???

Postby anotherew » Mon Jan 18, 2010 5:58 pm

Where do you sign up as food? :D
anotherew
Participator

Postby French_snack » Mon Jan 18, 2010 6:44 pm

anotherew wrote:Where do you sign up as food? :D

Don't you wish it? :D
French_snack
???

Postby bedfordsb » Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:33 pm

I've finally got the next story done in the IVC story. It tells how a new character, Agent Oksana Belach of the Kalukistan secret police, was introduced to vore. She doesn't have a place in the final contestant line-up for the Chicago IVC, but that's something she plans to change. You might find this a bit of a slow burner but please keep going - I hope you'll find it worth the read because it describes Belach's relationhip with a fellow agent.

http://aryion.com/g3/showitem.php?id=183364

The promised story about the awful Baylee Krystle will follow!

Cheers to everyone
Bedfordsb
bedfordsb
Somewhat familiar

Postby French_snack » Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:33 pm

bedfordsb wrote:I've finally got the next story done in the IVC story. It tells how a new character, Agent Oksana Belach of the Kalukistan secret police, was introduced to vore. She doesn't have a place in the final contestant line-up for the Chicago IVC, but that's something she plans to change. You might find this a bit of a slow burner but please keep going - I hope you'll find it worth the read because it describes Belach's relationhip with a fellow agent.

Definitely worth the read!

The promised story about the awful Baylee Krystle will follow!

Now that should be quite a different character. :D
French_snack
???

Postby bedfordsb » Wed Feb 24, 2010 2:59 pm

And here's a transcript of an interview which Baylee Krystle gave just before the Chicago IVC. She toured a few chat shows and radio stations, repeating much the same stuff, all of which made her even more unpopular in the vore community.

The only puzzle is why on earth Cherry was prepared to help her out, but word is that Krystle was prepared to pay a significant amount of money to get Cherry to reveal some of her vore techniques to her. But since Krystle can't really remember her name, there's probably no great harm done to Cherry's reputation.

Link: http://aryion.com/g3/showitem.php?id=183769
bedfordsb
Somewhat familiar

Postby French_snack » Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:26 am

Well, you succeed in making her unlikeable. ;) I imagine quite a few food volunteers at the IVC will be avoiding her.

So... What's next? The competition itself?
French_snack
???

Postby bedfordsb » Thu Feb 25, 2010 2:35 pm

Next - well, I was thinking about maybe a story leading up to the IVC, all the contestants arriving ... and Oksana Belach forcing one of them (which one? has anyone any suggestions?) to retire with a touch of the old tummy trouble, brought on by a covert dose of the liquid devised by the Kalukh chemists, to be replaced with the secret agent herself, on a charm offensive to the West.
bedfordsb
Somewhat familiar

Postby French_snack » Fri Feb 26, 2010 3:54 am

Well... It depends what her strategy is. If she were trying to boost her chances of winning, she'd target one of the big names. But she must realise that she's not likely to win, and she can only knock out one of her main competitors, so there's not much point. Plus, a famous contestant pulling out with food poisoning would attract too much attention.

So I assume she'd go for one of the smaller contenders. Billie-Jo, Cristiane or Sahiba, perhaps? A till operator, a barista or a student, rather than a chef, a pharmacist or a fitness instructor...
French_snack
???

Postby bedfordsb » Mon Mar 01, 2010 2:22 pm

Makes sense to me! You'd think it would too to a highly trained special agent. And so ... I'd better get on with some writing!
bedfordsb
Somewhat familiar

Postby bedfordsb » Mon Dec 13, 2010 3:03 pm

People with long memories will remember that many months ago earlier in this thread I said i was writing a new IVC story. Well - here is part 1:
http://aryion.com/g3/showitem.php?id=196139
Hope you enjoy it. Part 2 is also written and will appear shortly, but grateful for any suggestions people may have about what it should contain - still time to change things
bedfordsb
Somewhat familiar

Next

Return to General Vore Discussion