Bakugan Vore

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Bakugan Vore

Postby naga07 » Mon Feb 01, 2010 3:24 pm

i want to see if i'm the only one who actually think of bakugan and vore together
ImageImageImageImage
naga07
???

Re: Bakugan Vore

Postby KonataSandwich » Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:40 pm

That all depends on if Alice is prey. I always liked Alice for some reason.
KonataSandwich
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby electricalsnake » Mon Feb 01, 2010 6:12 pm

you're not the only one.
Woah, is that a cat?
electricalsnake
Participator

Postby naga07 » Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:02 pm

thank god. i actually dreamed of a vore scene. one with preyas and one with shadow prove

electricalsnake wrote:you're not the only one.
ImageImageImageImage
naga07
???

Postby Orlando » Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:19 pm

No Alice should be pred. >>;

Jk I hate how people always come out of nowhere and go do... THAT...

One reason why I'll prolly never live to see a girl get eaten and spit out in mucus like every other guy in cartoons, video games and movies. NEVER! Not unless it's like an RPG but even then you can still do it to GUYS. JUST ONE NON-OPTIONAL PREY (can't choose to do it to guys), TOTALLY HOT CHICK (light clothing) GETTING EATEN, INSIDE SHOTS, SLIME, GIRL STILL CONSCIOUS TO REMEMBER EVERYTHING AND GETS PUKED OUT OR THE OTHER WAY AND COMPLAINS ABOUT IT. JUST ONE!!! Well, we had that in Di-Gata Defenders, but she wasn't wearing anything skimpy...

Yea people prolly hate it when I do THAT but c'mon! I browse through the vore sections of many many areas more of the stuff is dudes... like 90%... and the stuff that's girls are always either killing them or a form of rape. It's just not fair.
Orlando
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Tai223236 » Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:23 pm

Orlando wrote:No Alice should be pred. >>;

Jk I hate how people always come out of nowhere and go do... THAT...

One reason why I'll prolly never live to see a girl get eaten and spit out in mucus like every other guy in cartoons, video games and movies. NEVER! Not unless it's like an RPG but even then you can still do it to GUYS. JUST ONE NON-OPTIONAL PREY (can't choose to do it to guys), TOTALLY HOT CHICK (light clothing) GETTING EATEN, INSIDE SHOTS, SLIME, GIRL STILL CONSCIOUS TO REMEMBER EVERYTHING AND GETS PUKED OUT OR THE OTHER WAY AND COMPLAINS ABOUT IT. JUST ONE!!! Well, we had that in Di-Gata Defenders, but she wasn't wearing anything skimpy...

Yea people prolly hate it when I do THAT but c'mon! I browse through the vore sections of many many areas more of the stuff is dudes... like 90%... and the stuff that's girls are always either killing them or a form of rape. It's just not fair.

That happened in Di-Gata Defenders?
Tai223236
Somewhat familiar

Postby whitpey » Sat Feb 17, 2018 1:47 pm

I am interested in bakugan and vore together. I personally lime Preyas and Helios as preds.
whitpey
New to the forum

Postby KingKabal777 » Sat Feb 17, 2018 8:18 pm

Old time fanatic of the show, never seen a lot of work of it, but man do I need to see it, I'll follow the topic and
keep updated.
KingKabal777
Intermediate Vorarephile

Return to General Vore Discussion