WB cartoons

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: WB cartoons

Postby CreativeWriter » Thu Sep 28, 2017 9:18 am

kernac wrote:Man, I just had to check out the movie after that. The female gators are really nice! I especialy like the fat one.

DarkArtist wrote:Oooooooh, not much of a vore scene to me but hey, Id love to see someone get eaten by the chubby alligator woman with huge breasts XD

I know what you two mean. :) But honestly, am I the only one who likes the idea of the chubby father gator eating Buster? Like he decides to cook him up because he doesn't want to marry his daughters? :D Well, I'd either vote for the chubby gator girl or the father as a pred. :) At least the father (and later, his daughters) is later seen among the preds who chase Buster and Babs on the ship.
There are no kangaroos in Austria.
CreativeWriter
Somewhat familiar

Postby minakotomoka14 » Thu Sep 28, 2017 1:54 pm

Cartoons have always had a lot of weird vorish things, especially with the stuff I used to watch. That`s probably what gave me the fetish to begin with. I swear, why is there so much vore in kids` cartoons? I`m beginning to think the creators of these shows might have had a vore fetish themselves.
Prey-leaning switch gal and writer with a passion for M/F vore and a love for being devoured by giant men of all kinds.
minakotomoka14
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Marco » Fri Sep 29, 2017 8:05 am

I always loved the Furrball one, with the 3D Glasses - I remember it taking me by complete surprise when I was a kid, so much so all I remembered was that he got eaten by a dog, and I remember that I remembered the scene wrong twice, before I finally watched it enough times to know exactly how it went.

Also, I don't know if the writers intended it this way, but it's kind of karma, if you think about it; Furrball tried to use the 3D Glasses to eat birds, and failed epically. Once he finally gets the glasses off (which he actually couldn't get off, hence why it's only kind of karma) a dog ends up using them to eat him, and succeeds. I don't even know if the dog even meant to eat him, as the episode doesn't really make it clear, but he doesn't really seem to mind that he did.

Yeah, I tend to overthink things, that I shouldn't.
Avatar done as gift by Aviannapper. Deeply appreciated.
Marco
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby MirceaKitsune » Sat Oct 14, 2017 6:46 pm

I for one definitely vote for seeing Babs / Buster bunny eating some folks. They are just too cute not to be apex predators :lol:
Vore Tournament - A FOSS vore FPS based on Xonotic.
Patreon - Please support me if you enjoy my projects.
MirceaKitsune
???

Postby 32n59Deleted » Sat Oct 14, 2017 10:49 pm

Iceninja wrote:Anyway, here are some screencaps with an Oprah Winfrey parody trying to eat Plucky.

Come on Plucky, you're a cartoon! You could probably afford to let her have her money's worth, full tour you, and then reconstitute yourself from her pile of waste after she's done with you. If no, I'd be happy to trade places and let her swallow me!
32n59Deleted
Intermediate Vorarephile

Previous

Return to General Vore Discussion