Weird ideas from a Weirder fur

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Weird ideas from a Weirder fur

Postby Angie_Furclad » Fri Dec 02, 2005 2:40 pm

First of all I'll say hello as this is my first post here, now that that's out of the way I wanna say that anyone is welcomed to these ideas, I just need places to put them down or my head over flows with them ... If this is not the place to do it delete the thread and pm me, I over step limits all the time without thinking before talking.

Ok well a friend and I were talking on ICQ and we started throwing back euphimisms and sayings related to vore, and one that popped up was "Down the wrong pipe" ... well now I'm fixated on this and I wonder if it's ever been done ... here's the idea
-It's a basic vore scene with a fur being swallowed. Something goes wrong though, either the prey wiggles the wrong way, or the pred hicups while swallowing, either way instead of ending up in the belly the prey ends up in one of the lungs ... having gone down the wrong pipe...

Other odd, non vore, related immages in my head right now are, can an elephant give a blow job with it's trunk, and what would an anthromophic cactus look like with a 'woody' ... As i said my mind is definately wired into weird... oh well this is your two tailed panther fox skunk mix introducing herself here. I hope not to get banned the first post ~chuckles~ ttfn
Angie_Furclad
Flirtatiouse Feline

Postby Eka » Fri Dec 02, 2005 3:18 pm

About that lung thing... I actually played something similar to that once! O.o

Oh and, welcome to the board! Hope to see you around more! ^^
Eka
Administrator

Postby Angie_Furclad » Sat Dec 03, 2005 3:54 am

~murrs and grins~ I love the ears ^_^ I have a big ear and tail fetish thing ¬¬ especially tails ...

Anyway umm, no wierd ideas tonight but just thought I would say a lil more about my vore self...

I usually end up dom, but I love being prey. I don't go into blood gore digestion scat watersports infantalism or future. I'l role play almost anything else if you catch me on the right day ;) I have icq, mirc, aim, yim, msnm, kassa and some other stuff, no trillion though. If you want to IM with me pm and let me know which messanger ^_^

As for what I like the most, I love soft vore, unbirthing, a little bit of clean anal play, nipple/udder vore, large bellies, age play, and size play. I guess that's the same with most people here...

Hmmm I did just get one of those weird headaches with pictures, aka an idea ... what if we had a special animated smiley that did vore ... it could start like this :o then turn to the right and stretch it's mouth to swallow another smilie, or two, and then turn back towards us with a bulge, or two, in it .... I have way too much time in my head.
Angie_Furclad
Flirtatiouse Feline

Return to General Vore Discussion