If vore were possible, is it something you would partake in?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

If vore were possible in real life, would you do it?

Poll ended at Wed Jun 30, 2010 2:35 am

Yes! (no stipulations)
16%
Yes! (if it were painless, reformation were possible, etc)
59%
Maybe..(If it were painless, etc)
15%
Uh, No, Never.
10%

Total votes : 228

Re: If vore were possible, is it something you would partake

Postby Jayezox » Sun Mar 12, 2017 2:38 am

With the stipulations, absolutely. I might not necessarily throw myself into a maw, but I would come around to feed myself to a predator I trust and have feelings for.
Jayezox
---

Postby Tastymeat » Sun Mar 12, 2017 6:32 am

For a death wish yes. Can't think of a better way to die than being eaten, trapped and digested and turned into poo by a female teenage or young women.
Tastymeat
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby tastedlikechicken » Tue Mar 21, 2017 2:13 pm

i dont get what you asking about. vore is possible but it just stays far away from being a pleasure for the prey thats the problem.
tastedlikechicken
Been posting for a bit

Postby MirceaKitsune » Tue Mar 21, 2017 2:32 pm

tastedlikechicken wrote:i dont get what you asking about. vore is possible but it just stays far away from being a pleasure for the prey thats the problem.

Soft vore isn't possible in most cases, nature defaults to bloody murder and nasty gore. That is at a macroscopic level... with certain fish and birds and insects, there are a few exceptions. A few breeds of giant snakes are the only creatures that can theoretically swallow an adult human whole (it's been debated and yes they can), but of course they'd squish and kill you before they ever did that, and even if not you wouldn't have enough air to enjoy being there for one minute.
Vore Tournament - A FOSS vore FPS based on Xonotic.
Patreon - Please support me if you enjoy my projects.
MirceaKitsune
???

Postby tastedlikechicken » Tue Mar 21, 2017 3:04 pm

as sayd its possible. no one was talking about is has to be soft or to be possible with every predator. once you are grown up enough to realise to be eaten cant be any physical fun you never will think about to try it for real again.
tastedlikechicken
Been posting for a bit

Postby ChibiToy » Wed Mar 22, 2017 3:23 am

Well at least physical I'm grown up and even today I'm still asking this myself...

IF I were shrunken before a cute girl and it's guaranteed that I'd have enough air inside her stomach(which I think will be very likely possible)
I can't exclude the possibility I'd do it - well aware of the fact that it would be the most atrocious, dreadful and painful experience in my life.

But I think I could at least die in peace knowing I had fullfilled one of my greatest dreams :lol:
God, please throw brains from the the heavens... or bricks. Doesn't matter as long as you hit! x3
ChibiToy
Participator

Postby CloningBacon » Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:56 am

Being a predator, in reality if I came across a shrunken guy and they asked me to eat them, I would probably just start crying. I'm too nice and fragile as a person to eat/kill somebody.
CloningBacon
Been posting for a bit

Postby deadpoolfan » Sat Mar 25, 2017 5:23 pm

probably something we've all thought about, at least once. i've thought about it for years and i still don't know :neutral:
deadpoolfan
---

Previous

Return to General Vore Discussion