Where in the vore scenario is the climax for you?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Where in the vore scenario is the climax for you?

Postby Justin Bailey » Sat Jul 24, 2010 10:12 am

Please go here to vote!

For me it's either in the mouth or in the stomach just before I get digested. And if you're into other kinds of vore, I don't want to exclude you so welcome to the thread.
Sorry if this ended up being biased toward prey. For predators I guess you can answer the poll according to where the prey is when you like it the most.

Please go here to vote!

Edit: poll stolen by Eka
Justin Bailey
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Where in the vore scenario is the climax for you?

Postby Gloom » Sat Jul 24, 2010 10:34 am

My climax is mainly related to digestion.
Geting digested in a stomach, on the way through the guts, or on the way out is my hot spots~
Gloom
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby MidnightRose » Sat Jul 24, 2010 10:37 am

The final swallow.
MidnightRose
Vampric Homunculus

Postby Surge » Sat Jul 24, 2010 11:02 am

That very last gulp in which the prey's head or paws disappear down the pred's gullet. Beyond that is the falling action and resolution. :3
Surge
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby SolidScale » Sat Jul 24, 2010 11:20 am

Surge wrote:That very last gulp in which the prey's head or paws disappear down the pred's gullet. Beyond that is the falling action and resolution. :3

That sums it up for me too. :3
Food is a dime a dozen, ate as you please and as much as you want.
Friends are significantly more costly, harder to make and worth savouring every bit of.
SolidScale
Somewhat familiar

Postby rusticdragon20 » Sat Jul 24, 2010 12:14 pm

SolidScale wrote:
Surge wrote:That very last gulp in which the prey's head or paws disappear down the pred's gullet. Beyond that is the falling action and resolution. :3

That sums it up for me too. :3

Same for me! :D
rusticdragon20
Somewhat familiar

Postby maraudingmarauder » Sat Jul 24, 2010 12:30 pm

The moment when, after all the struggling, the prey is finally forced to concede that they're trapped, completely at the mercy of the predator to decide when (and if) they ever get out again.
maraudingmarauder
???

Postby Umiriko » Sat Jul 24, 2010 12:58 pm

hmmm had to put none of the above as it changes from time to time with me, depending on the prey, how things have gone,willing, unwilling playful, hungry etc, and of course what type of vore it is in the end. my two favourite spots are as most people agree, that last litle gulp, push, clench or what not that seals them safely away inside me, then theres sitting back, enjoying the fruits of my labour, looking down at a happy belly etc, i love that just being able to lay back and relax, then again theres the excitment in the chase, that first taste that staarts it all, oooo i love it all XD too hard to decide
I now stream. Casual games with vorish discussion while hanging out with tasty treats. Would love to see you there sweetie <3
https://www.twitch.tv/umi_durg
Umiriko
Most Talkative Dragon, ever

Postby Eka » Sat Jul 24, 2010 1:34 pm

I think this is a good poll. I'm stealing it and making it into a site wide poll.
Eka
Administrator

Postby invormation » Sat Jul 24, 2010 3:42 pm

The swallow, definitely: the last big movement which says, "That's it! The end!" I tend toward hard vore, but I always go down in one gulp; only the perspective changes. With a giantess pred I keep a first-person perspective and "feel" the swallow, whereas in my dino-fantasies I shift to an "observer" perspective so I can watch the critter's face as it sends me into its stomach.
invormation
New to the forum

Postby Bitter » Sat Jul 24, 2010 4:11 pm

The final swallow is a good spot for it, though I tend to write a lot of scenarios where the prey's arousal coincides with their body weakening from digestion, culminating in orgasm at the moment of breaking apart.
Bitter
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby deletedaccount505 » Sat Jul 24, 2010 4:24 pm

The climax in a vore scenario is usually in the dialogue on rather the protagonist is going to get devoured by the antagonist. An example, when the protagonist is attempting to flee the antagonist's home as a victim so they're not killed, or recaptured. In one of my past stories, the main character, an adolescent attempts to escape a woman's home who he knocked unconscious after she regurgitated him, into the streets, the woods, and back into his own home to warn the authorities. Meanwhile the woman who regurgitated him, calls for her husband who chases him with a shotgun, shooting at him through the woods.
"It doesn't matter who you are on the outside, but it does matter who you have digesting inside."

deletedaccount505
???

Postby Tobedumped » Sat Jul 24, 2010 5:13 pm

So far I'm the lone vote for "outside of the predator." For me, the climax is either in the build up to the scenario or post-digestion. Strictly speaking, both are outside of the predator.
Tobedumped
Participator

Postby shrunkenone » Sat Jul 24, 2010 5:45 pm

As I'm into macro/micro vore, there's two climax points for me. first one is during the swallow, and the second is at the last concious moment of digestion; the second where the damage done by the acids is so great the conscious mind ends &the body is officially dead.
shrunkenone
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby tangent » Sat Jul 24, 2010 5:51 pm

when the predator is feeling the most pleasure... >:3
which iiiiss...yeah around the final swallow/prey entering the stomach/the prey's final struggling.
How strange, innocence. c;
tangent
Participator

Postby Justin Bailey » Sat Jul 24, 2010 6:47 pm

Eka wrote:I think this is a good poll. I'm stealing it and making it into a site wide poll.

Yay! Thanks. I do my best to contribute. ^_^
Justin Bailey
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Mahewa » Sat Jul 24, 2010 8:15 pm

If it's (smallish) prey that goes down smooth, my climax is the final gulp. But if the prey is bulkier and takes longer to reach the stomach, the climax for me is when they're pressing into the ribcage and creating this fabulous tension against the pred's lungs. The release is when the prey reaches the stomach and everyone can relax.

...Am I the only one that really likes that ribcage/lung tension? I don't think I've ever seen any media of it.
This signature does not exist. Or does it?
Mahewa
Somewhat familiar

Postby Thebob » Sat Jul 24, 2010 8:29 pm

The climax in vore for me can come in quite a few places. It can be the final swallow where the prey is sent to the stomach, or in UB/AV when the prey is fully taken in by the pred. If what I'm looking at or reading has it I like to consider the climax when the pred flushes away the remains of what was once the prey. In UB or cock vore the climax is when the pred climaxes, and preferably, the prey is nothing more than sex juices or cum.

I personally think having a good variety of what can be a satisfying climax in vore is fun.
Thebob
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Mokaria » Sat Jul 24, 2010 8:55 pm

I had to put none of the above I still felt it was the only answer that fit for answering it as pred also cause I have no idea, I'll answer the question though which here about why I have no idea.

When I look at the scenario I think of it as a whole I think some of the more enjoyable parts for me is when the prey has first been caught, when they are half way in (usually when I toy with them), or the final part when they are inside and so rest ensues after a successful catch. I also like the stalking of the prey.

However I wouldn't think of any of these points as climaxing, and if you mean climax as in highest point of enjoyment in the RP well I try to only take roleplays that I will be mostly interested in it the whole time and enjoy the whole thing almost equally. Sexual climax well no offense I don't do that stuff while typing. :P
Mokaria
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby eatmeplease » Sat Jul 24, 2010 9:51 pm

In the stomach for me, during digestion. Also in the intestines, if it's full tour. Also during the swallow, or in the mouth sometimes.
eatmeplease
---

Next

Return to General Vore Discussion