A Brief Introduction (To Me)

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

A Brief Introduction (To Me)

Postby nobodysville » Sun Dec 04, 2005 6:26 pm

Just to give everyone a general idea of who the hell this weird guy randomly posting in the forums is, I'm nobodysville, a twentysomething anthro-feline catguy who loves nothing more than goofing off, listening to music, and watching others engage in vore (so if you ever happen to notice a black-and-red-striped catguy wearing a concert t-shirt and kilt hiding behind something and rubbing one off to your vore scenario, that's me :wink: ). I've got some 'Voyeur Vore' stories in the works right now which I plan on posting here if I can ever find the time to finish the damn things; in RL I have a wife, two kids, a full-time job, and school, making time a very precious commodity indeed. Nevertheless, I'll try and make it on here whenever I get the chance, as this seems like a really cool-ass place to hang out & meet cool-ass people. Ciao for now!
"No offence, but do you have something against me? ...stop always trying to put me down for no reason please."
nobodysville
alcoholic, chain-smoking punk-ass

Return to General Vore Discussion