Vore in Books and Litrature

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: Vore in Books and Litrature

Postby seanearlyaug » Tue Dec 04, 2018 2:23 pm

I would like to recommend

Written In Red (A Novel of the Others Book 1)
Anne Bishop
Kindle Edition
Sold by: Penguin Publishing

as a vore direction based book. Only the bad guys are eaten. But they are eaten, if mostly off stage/screen.
seanearlyaug
New to the forum

Postby seanearlyaug » Tue Dec 04, 2018 2:27 pm

There was a pair of books, listed on some NYC famous paper (maybe) that had two species of dinosaur/dragon. One ate the other.
Second book: herbavores revengs.
Both had a visiting earth human.

Got names??
seanearlyaug
New to the forum

Postby Endemic0 » Mon Nov 27, 2023 6:40 am

I'd recommend R.B. Aston's "Enter the Nidings" series. There's three books and it's a complete trilogy. Vore features very heavily throughout. Some of it is more detailed than others though.

I'd also recommend "Harpyness is Only Skin Deep" by D.H. Willison. This is also a series (currently with 4 books). There's not as much vore as in the previous recommendation, but it still features throughout the series either explicitly or alluded to.

My final recommendation is "Infinite Prey" by Kara Lang. It's a full length explicit vore novel. Not much more needs said of it. It features very detailed erotic vore.
Endemic0
New to the forum

Postby THEholySnail » Tue Nov 28, 2023 1:17 pm

Omega wrote:.

One of the early Dragonlance compilation of short stories is told by a person sloshing around in the stomach of a dragon. Havent found the book yet to tell if theres more than that.

Speaking of Dragonlance, there generally seems to be a rather high usage of the concept of swallowing as a metaphorical threat.
Also a big Spoiler for Dragonlance legends:
I remember in Legends when Tasslehoff was about to leave the abyss, he realized that the whole world was a gigantic goddess of darkness and when she opened her mouth to say her message to him, Tasslehoff thought she would eat him.
In the later books there are some giant dragons who devour smaller dragons and one dragoness in particular realizing that a dark demonic spirit is fire-immune, stops breathing her fire and instead just swallows him.
Also in the Dragonlance Dhamon trilogy an evil naga stares at a Caterpillar admiring its beauty before putting it in her mouth and swallowing it.
There's also a lot of F/M and M/F Soulvore in the Dragonlance dark Disciple trilogy.
Also in some dragonlance book, Zeboim the goddess of the sea is described as having an unending appetite, eating sailors, ships or even Islands depending on her current mood.

Edit: Forgot to mention, there's a mage in Dragonlance who threatened to magically transform Tasslehoff into a snail eat him, in case the latter touches his accessoires. He also bluffed that he enchanted the items of his companions so that upon touch a giant worm just like in Dune appears and eats everyone. The goblins he was bluffing to bought it and became extremely afraid of touching these possessions.
THEholySnail
Been posting for a bit

Postby Omega » Tue Nov 28, 2023 1:37 pm

Came across more.
Animorphs book 24 has one of the members turn into an anteater and slurp up a tiny invasion force.

Summer & Bird by Katherine Catmull. An odd one where a witch keeps eating birds and keeps them trapped inside her. Have not found the book yet to see if its offscreen or what.
Omega
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby BlackWidow552 » Tue Nov 28, 2023 11:27 pm

Lyonesse by Jack Vance. Has a scene where an ogre is bringing two girls back to his home where other children are chained and slaving away. He takes the two girls inside and chains them up and they see the carcass of a child stuffed with onions roasting over the fire being tended to by an older boy. The ogre then sits down to enjoy his meal tossing the bones in to the fire. He then drinks a potion that causes him to shrink to human size and selects one of the girls to rape.

All three books in the series are really good and that is about the only scene in which anyone is actually eaten and it has always stuck with me. There is no mention if the child eaten was a boy or girl.
BlackWidow552
Participator

Postby WingedDevourer » Wed Nov 29, 2023 12:28 pm

Glancing through the topic, I didn't see mention of 'Jam' by Yahtzee Crowshaw. Book is about man eating strawberry Jam that has covered the entire city and consumed most of its inhabitants. Kind of a horror comedy, the book contains many cases of male and female blob style absorption, it dissolves them pretty fast bones and all. Fun read.
100% Prey Meat. Hungry? Why wait....take me!
WingedDevourer
Been posting for a bit

Previous

Return to General Vore Discussion