Pokegirl question.

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Pokegirl question.

Postby Requiem » Fri Oct 14, 2005 6:48 am

Attempting to sketch a Furret girl, and am wondering how I should construct her. Should I give her a really, really long tail that doubles as a stomach, or make her like a lamia, except with a pair of small feet further down her midsection?

Best answer gets a request.
"A solid beginning may lead to the perfect ending. Go for it!"--Charles Glover, Power Stone 2
Requiem
Three Pencil Style!
Three Pencil Style!

Postby Francois » Fri Oct 14, 2005 12:02 pm

Well, since you're pok?on girls are quite anthropomorphic, I'm seeing a girl. Now add ears and the markings on her cheeks, sorta like eyeblack, and a "V" shaped thing on her forhead. I hevan't seen any of those colored, so I'm not sure what you would want to do with the markings and fur on the rest of he body, but you'd probably have those two stipes on the midsection, which will most likely be stretched, one upwards and the other down, due to something being in her belly. Anyway, furry legs that end in paw-like things. Now I'm seeing a huge tail composed primarily of fluffyness, which is why I'm offering a third suggestion instead of going with one of yours, but I think the long floofy tail that doubles as a stomach would look just about as good, if not better. If you do the lamia thing or have the tail double as a stomach, I think you should have something in her (Man, I keep trying to put an "e" on the end of "her") tail plus something that she is finishing swallowing or has just finished swallowing.
Francois
"Ask me about animated gifs"

Postby Baz » Wed Nov 02, 2005 9:58 am

I'd say more nagalike, in honesty- but then I'm biased!
Baz
Yat

Return to General Vore Discussion