An art request of sorts.

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

An art request of sorts.

Postby SK » Tue Dec 13, 2005 2:10 am

I was wondering if some kind hearted artist might do me a favor and draw a silly vorish pic. Its going to be of Shadow, the dark mewtwo with the dreaded tail maw. Now he likes to eat micros like popcorn but they sometimes get stuck in his throat. Clinging for dear life, how dare they discomfort him. Any way Shadow has been eating micro's with his tail. Well one of them is clinging way down deep in his tail throat and he has to get it out. Laying on his back he proceeds to tail vore himself all the way up to his waist. His body bulging out his tail as a few curse symbols float over his tail where his head is. If anybody wants to draw it I would appreciate it, I will do a commission but I would prefer a gift seeing as how money is tight right now. Okay thanks and sleep well all.
SK
Evil Mewtwo

Postby SK » Wed Dec 14, 2005 3:48 am

Okay alot of viewing but no feed back. Fine I'm putting in a request for a commission. For one char pic, background optional, colored. Artists that do commissions please respond or PM me. I will talk about cost and art styles this way.
SK
Evil Mewtwo

Return to General Vore Discussion