Stuff with Q-Bee!

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Stuff with Q-Bee!

Postby Q-Bee Fan » Thu Dec 15, 2005 4:55 pm

I'm looking for any vore art or pics involving Darkstalkers, ESPECIALLY Q-Bee. Anyone know of any?
Q-Bee Fan

Postby Requiem » Thu Dec 15, 2005 7:58 pm

Art in general, Dorogato, VorishArtist, myself. Q-Bee, I have one of her as prey. There was someone else, but their gallery seems to be missing...
"A solid beginning may lead to the perfect ending. Go for it!"--Charles Glover, Power Stone 2
Requiem
Three Pencil Style!
Three Pencil Style!

Postby SeruOmen » Fri Dec 16, 2005 1:38 pm

My gallery has quite a bit of Darkstalkers vore- it's on the second page of artists though. I believe there is only one pic with Q-Bee though. It's in the animations section.
SeruOmen
I like sword

Postby Ome » Sat Dec 17, 2005 12:55 am

I've got a Q-Bee pic I'm working on with her as the pred, I just gotta find time to finish it.
Image The next time evil thinks to catch us with our pants down, they'll get a face full of kitchen!
Ome
Artist

Location: In your town, eating your women and stealing your cattles.

Mmmm..... Q-Bee

Postby BradRepko » Mon Dec 19, 2005 2:00 am

I remember seeing a drawing of Q-Bee in a video gameb magazine as a young teen and it fueling a lot of more..... interesting thoughts in my horomone fogged mind. She's sexy, and her bee apperance makes her even more so. Plus the many ideas my mind can spin about a beegirl queen involving all kinds of twisted situations makes her....... amazing. How about a vore series with Q-bee devouring a random non video game character and turning him/her into... honey. Plus, if any of you have ever read about Buzzbreasts (pokegirls... a pokemon sex parady) then you can concoct your own ideas about just what I like about bee girls. Mmmmm..... hive minded mind control.... cocooning.... honey coating..... luscious beegirl hips..... *shivers and leaves before I put my foot in my mouth again* :oops:
BradRepko
Advanced Vorarephile

Return to General Vore Discussion