Missed vore opportunities in videogames

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Missed vore opportunities in videogames

Postby Nasonxian » Fri Aug 25, 2006 8:18 am

If anyone has played Devil May Cry 3, you've run into the spider-like monster Arachne. This devil has one attack that could easily be linnked to unbirth, or thorax-vore. She will wrap you up in silk still attached to her body, then give a powerful tug, sending you flying - sometimes face first - at her. However, rather than voring you, she swings down her claws and attacks you. A waste of a perfect vore opportunity if you ask me. Though they do somewhat make up for it with Mission 8, which is played entirely on the inside of a giant 'Biological Weapon created by the Demon King', also known as a Laviathan.

In the game Disgaea: Hour of Darkness, there is a demoness who resembles a bat-winged, spade-tailed woman, who uses an attack where she uses her wings to cover her rear[from the best I can tell], then her tail slips out and bites your character. It's very quick and hard to see, but if you watch close you can get a glimpse. Unfortunately, all it does is drain health, not actually take a bite, or swallow the character. Sadly.

In Neopets: The Darkest Faerie, near your home, there is a farm, and one of the buildings has a field of corn out behind it. If you talk to the young boy there, he will talk about an evil plant, and say 'You'll know it when you see it, it's the only one that tries to eat you!' However, once engaged in combat with this creature, you may be dissapointed to find it does not actually try to eat you.

Later in the same game, you have to fight a Giant Juppie Monster, basically a giant living fruit. Now it's mouth is easily large enough to swallow you whole, but it insists on trying to slam its head down on you and crush you. Yet another missed opportunity.

If there's anything I've missed [which I'm sure there is] then feel free to put it down as well.
Nasonxian
Tender Heart Dragon

Re: Missed vore opportunities in videogames

Postby FatalTragedy2004 » Fri Aug 25, 2006 9:16 am

StarFox Adventures has a couple:

Test of Fear: At the end, a giant General Scales approaches Fox, picks him up, and brings him to his jaws which start to open. Unfortunately, the test ends there.

RedEye King boss: After defeating him, Fox walks in front of his jaws. The RedEye king (A giant T-Rex) wakes up and tries to eat Fox, who unfortunately jumps out of the way in time.
FatalTragedy2004
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Jeice » Fri Aug 25, 2006 10:09 am

Super Mario 64 DS - In the beginning, when yoshi lets the rabbit out of his mouth so he can gt the key to the front door? I tried so hard to try and just eat the bunny, but to no avail...stupid yoshi
Jeice
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Omega » Fri Aug 25, 2006 1:40 pm

NeoPets has several vore games in it. Most notably Feed Florg, two frog games, and at least one eat and grow one.

Omega
Omega
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Evilseed » Fri Aug 25, 2006 2:58 pm

Kingdom Hearts II - The battle with the Hydra. They missed a perfect opportunity to recreate the scene from the movie there where the Hydra swallows Hercules only with it swallowing Sora instead.
"You humans have gorged yourselves on plant life for eons, but no more! Time to even the score."
Evilseed
Participator

Postby Humbug » Fri Aug 25, 2006 3:00 pm

Kingdom Hearts II. Cerberus has your character trapped between two of its heads and goes to bite you with the third. Even if you don't do the reaction command right, all you get is some drained health from the slashing teeth. I knew it wouldn't eat Sora, but still...
Humbug
---

Postby Omega » Fri Aug 25, 2006 4:11 pm

The plant monsters in Dungeon Magic should have eaten someone. The first giant snake bose definitly does at least.

Omega
Omega
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby SeruOmen » Fri Aug 25, 2006 7:21 pm

The first Boss in BloodRayne-
She is a queen of these giant spider-like creatures, that show thier ability to swallow others whole in a cut-scene. The boss is a giant one of them, so she should DEFINITELY have been able to eat Rayne.
SeruOmen
I like sword

Postby CanisLupisVulpe » Fri Aug 25, 2006 11:13 pm

Bowser in SSBM. He has a biting move attack that would make for a good vore move. The longer you stay in his stomach, the more damage you get. Really, any game with Bowser in it is a possible vore scene.
CanisLupisVulpe
---

Postby Mishirugi » Fri Aug 25, 2006 11:16 pm

I agree with canvis i mean look at Super mario world: Yoshis island. GIANT BOWSER DUM DUM DUM DUM DUMDUMDUMDUMDumDUM anyway the only thing he does is run at you then knock you off the arena.
Mishirugi
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Orlando » Fri Aug 25, 2006 11:52 pm

In Final Fantasy 7, the Sandworms are big enough to devour your characters. At least there was Hungry.

In Final Fantasy 5, there are giant toads, but they don't do any vore moves at all, regardless of their size.

In Lunar: Silver Story, there's a completely gigantic frog that could easily swallow your characters, but all its tongue does is whack you.

In Okage: Shadow King, there's a giant fish boss named Bubble King I think. He has a gigantic mouth and he kidnaps a Princess. Now, he could swallow her to capture her but he doesn't even do that. He doesn't even swallow your characters when you end up battling him.

Super Metroid: Kraid more than big enough to swallow Samus. And then there was that red dragon thing you had to push into acid.

Now I think the Morbols in Final Fantasy Tactics should have had a swallow attack that was similar to the Savage Plants in Suikoden Tactics; swallow the character and trap them until killed. Plus all that drool in a Morbol's mouth, can't pass that oppurtunity. And the danged description of a Morbol says "a monster with a huge mouth that will eat anything".

In Mischief Makers... the Worm boss... should have eaten Celie (or whatever her name was) and have an attack to eat Marina. And then there was that giant lava dragon boss guy. He could have eaten Marina too, but he ate the Professor instead. At least there's a giant frog later in the game that eats Marina.
Orlando
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby SeruOmen » Sat Aug 26, 2006 1:47 pm

Also a missed chance in Super Princess Peach- the first boss swalows a Toad, and you can also fill his belly up with water. Too bad you just can't fill his belly up with Princess Peach =/
SeruOmen
I like sword

Postby Dagoth_Ur » Sun Aug 27, 2006 4:31 pm

(yay! theires an okage fan here!)

lessee, there was the first boss in Doom 3 (that spider wench-thing)

Attack of the giant beauty had so many vore opprotunities(some japan import game I saw on X-Play once)

In Okage: Shadow King the pop star evil king could of been given vorish abilities... what? she was an evil king... a monster so she could eat people in theory ^^;

Bloodrayne 2, when you had to fight that giant ancient vampire breeding bitch

in DOA for the 360. the final boss (evil ninja girl clone) could have eatin you... she was gel after all.

in almost every Castlevania title heire were femal 'hungry' monsers that you charater could have abliged their appatites. for example- the monster in C: SOTN that had the monster body and the girl upper half/tail that barfed fireballs at you (the one in the marble corridor) there was also the succubus from any one of the titles that them in it. and Head Hunter from Aria Of Sorrow, she would lash out with her toung in her third form, but instaid of swallowing you she would just brush you with it causing damage >_< one more to add to the list could be the Allure Une's, its a giant plant girl raised on eating humn blood! has a taste for you already!

anyways... I wont go on less I make a bigger ass of my self :mrgreen:
Ladies and Gentlemen, allow me to introduce myself:
My name is Dr. Burrito p.h.d. (pretty hot & dashing)
I have majored in Beanology and have a minor in the field of Cheese Theory. Do not invoke my Beany wrath.
Dagoth_Ur
Intermediate Vorarephile

Location: Under Red Mountain, in the Imperial Province Morrowind. Hot, but rents cheap at least

Postby Nasonxian » Sun Aug 27, 2006 4:34 pm

I just remembered, also, in Onimusha: Dawn of Dreams, one boss you need to fight is a giant insect queen pinned to a wall, which could easily have eaten or unbirthed either of the characters fighting it, as well as later on, there are two more insects which can eat you, one, Claudious, is a giant milipede like creature, and the other looks like a giant dung beatle, each of which could have easily swallowed the fighters whole.
Last edited by Nasonxian on Sun Aug 27, 2006 4:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nasonxian
Tender Heart Dragon

Postby killerwolf6 » Sun Aug 27, 2006 4:34 pm

in shadow hearts 2 there where loads of gaint bosses including a gaint spider that could have ate the main charaters
killerwolf6
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby SeruOmen » Sun Aug 27, 2006 4:35 pm

Dark Cloud- the Genie eats someone in a cutscne near the begining, but once you actually fight him, he can't do anything like that ;-;
SeruOmen
I like sword

Postby SeeD1985 » Wed Apr 18, 2007 3:40 am

Resident Evil Remake for the GameCube: Yawn, the giant snake ate you in the original Resident Evil for the PSX. I guess he grew tired of it since he's unable to do so in REmake, the best you can get is when he wraps himself around you but then the screen fades away to the game over screen before you actually see it happening.
... we got the sharks in return for this loss though.
SeeD1985
Been posting for a bit

Postby Roseguy » Wed Jul 20, 2022 8:54 pm

Jeice wrote:Super Mario 64 DS - In the beginning, when yoshi lets the rabbit out of his mouth so he can gt the key to the front door? I tried so hard to try and just eat the bunny, but to no avail...stupid yoshi

OMG I tried to do this too. I also tried to do the same in Mario Wii :lol:
seems that this concept was only really utilized in mario world on snes
Roseguy
New to the forum

Return to General Vore Discussion