your earliest vore fantasy's.

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: your earliest vore fantasy's.

Postby YoukaiChan » Sun Dec 18, 2011 6:57 pm

I think one of the earliest memories for me, was when I was around 11 or 12, when I would fantasize about being eaten by Slyfer the Sky Dragon (from Yu-Gi-Oh..my first anime character I liked as pred)...well, it's more like being in his mouth than actually being swallowed by him. :o I would hide under my blankets and pretend I was in his mouth.

Come to think of it, I would also fantasize about being eaten by animals whenever I watched clips of animals eating eachother online. (Mainly through sites like Voravision or Rodent's Vore MPGs)

I'm pretty sure I may have had vorish fantasies earlier before that but I probably don't even remember them.
The Incredible, Edible Catgirl is at your service!(Or...maybe not. D:)
YoukaiChan
Intermediate Vorarephile

Location: NOT being eaten by a dragon (*coughImeansomewhereinQuebec*)

Postby OmNommer » Sun Dec 18, 2011 7:34 pm

The earliest vore fantasies I can remember usually involved me as a giantess tearing apart a city and gulping down everyone I came across until my belly was full. My imagination was pretty wild back then, so they were always very silly. xD Later on, I started fantasizing about same-size vore scenarios, where I would nom a guy that I liked. Those fantasies usually ended with someone giving my bloated tummy a nice rub, 'cause I looooove belly rubs. :3
OmNommer
Been posting for a bit

Postby Archangel » Sun Dec 18, 2011 7:57 pm

Mine actually started out as dreams. Id wake up in the mornings and some of the only dreams that I actually remembered were some of the ones that I was eaten in. I had this one reaccuring one that to this day I still have. A snake would chase me and play a game with me so to speak. It would eat me then release and let me run then chase me down again and repeat process all the while saying aloud how it was gonna find me and eat me again, but it never actually digested me, just released me and would chase me again. It was until I was older that I realized what it meant to me and such. Then from that point forword well its not hard to figure out.
Unbirth and/or Soft vore me.
Archangel
???

Postby Rabids » Sun Dec 18, 2011 8:02 pm

My earliest vore fantasies were before I even hit puberty. I honestly can't explain in, I just remember being able to make it stand up before I even knew what it was by feeding action figures to a hollowed out crocodile I had. I was like, maybe five years old. Never really had a problem where it was almost exposed. Now, with potential partners or anyone of whom I'm talking about sexual stuff with, I just openly say it and explain it. You'd be surprised with how many people like it or things similar to vore. We all got our kinks :x
Rabids
Somewhat familiar

Postby Ginbug » Sun Dec 18, 2011 8:21 pm

Hmm. I think all my first fantasies involved monsters or large animals. I had a few toys that had big mouths that could hold my smaller ones...I always found ways to include that XD.

Over time my fantasies started involving girls from my classes (I'd say in middleschool) growing giant or me shrinking down...this is also when UB became a part of it >_>
Ginbug
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Conundrum » Mon Dec 19, 2011 10:04 pm

When I was a little girl I loved dinosaurs and thought they were so freaking cool. Sometimes I'd have a dream of getting eaten by one, but it wasn't a pleasant dream. I'd wake up, go "what?" and then go back to sleep. I didn't think much of vore-related things.

Around 12 or so, SOMETHING triggered that inner vorearephile and I began to think of scenarios where I was a werewolf or something of the like. In my stories, I'd kill people at this one bridge by the park (it's scary and dark there at night. Perfect place for a rapist to hide. I STILL don't walk there at night!) and then devour them in a rip and tear way that wolves do best. 8) When I found out about the term vore, I realized that I prefer swallowing whole fantasies, and I prefer to be the prey. I'm not quite sure how I went from one end of the spectrum to another, but whatever. ^^;
Conundrum
New to the forum

Postby Terastas » Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:23 pm

MJNSEIFER wrote:When I was a kid I saw a lot of vore in cartoons, often with no real repercussion about it (either the cartoon ended with the "prey" being eaten, or no one really seemed to care about them) so that stuck with me, and was prominant in my fantasies.

That's how I got started too. Cartoons often depicted predators as hallow, and the only repercussions of ever being eaten by one were entrapment. Often the prey wouldn't even seem to know or care that they had been eaten. Some even went the extra mile and made the prey appreciative of their new surroundings.

Earliest memory I have of vore "clicking" with me, in fact, was an animated short where they did just that.

So most, if not all, of my early vore fantasies ran on cartoon physics and mostly just entailed being able to "come and go," as it were.

I don't remember what my actual first vore fantasy was, but I would imagine it probably wasn't too far off from what I'm writing / fantasizing about now. Vore is still most appealing to me in an intimate / nonfatal context.
Terastas
Cobalt Cat

Postby LeonFox » Tue Dec 20, 2011 1:37 am

EyeofCalamity wrote:I can remember when I was in Elementary School I used to wish I was a Giant Snake or Charmeleon and eat my school bullies..

Oh...I usually just punched them. Needless to say that took care of that :P

But anyway, I guess my earliest memory of vore (as I've probably stated before) was when I saw the "Hightop video" rendition of Little red riding hood. Even though I was very young back then, bout 5-6, I always felt strange about it. Then a few months/years later I had this Simba backpack where you unzipped the back and stuck crap in there. I'd notice that the more I put in it, the bigger his tummy got (Brilliant concept huh? :D). Anyway, I would stuff my sister's barbies and other little toy animals in there and pretend he ate them. So then, years later, I found that old video tape and first discovered what others would call "sexytimes" was and then boom. Curiousity led me round the internet, first in the form of WISWRP and pregfurs, which I still think are sexy in their own way, but then I gradually shifted more towards vore and found myself here. Boom :)
LeonFox
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Draconasaurus » Tue Dec 20, 2011 7:24 am

When I was very young I liked nesting (pred then getting eaten by a larger pred, and again, etc.). But none of the prey ever died, they either escaped or were shrunk down and became part of the body, free to roam around inside. Something about that was appealing.

It wasn't until I was 19 that I learned about voraphilia. Then I did some looking and found out it was a fairly common interest.
VC_3.0_79851747553711319822870_68861187331321338622880_93911112228830_172210011111793211541021100361110_5

Always on the prowl for fluff/protection vore! Let me know if you find any :gulp:
Draconasaurus
Been posting for a bit

Postby Marco » Tue Dec 20, 2011 6:18 pm

Terastas wrote:
MJNSEIFER wrote:When I was a kid I saw a lot of vore in cartoons, often with no real repercussion about it (either the cartoon ended with the "prey" being eaten, or no one really seemed to care about them) so that stuck with me, and was prominant in my fantasies.

That's how I got started too. Cartoons often depicted predators as hallow, and the only repercussions of ever being eaten by one were entrapment. Often the prey wouldn't even seem to know or care that they had been eaten. Some even went the extra mile and made the prey appreciative of their new surroundings.

Earliest memory I have of vore "clicking" with me, in fact, was an animated short where they did just that.

So most, if not all, of my early vore fantasies ran on cartoon physics and mostly just entailed being able to "come and go," as it were.

I don't remember what my actual first vore fantasy was, but I would imagine it probably wasn't too far off from what I'm writing / fantasizing about now. Vore is still most appealing to me in an intimate / nonfatal context.
Oh yeah, that one although I had been attracted to vore before (still didn't know what it was) that was definitely one of the ones that affected me when I was a kid, infact I remember hoping that it would be that episode when Animaniacs came on...

If anyones interested I may list out the ones I definitely remember seeing as a kid (up to you if it's here or a seperate post).
Avatar done as gift by Aviannapper. Deeply appreciated.
Marco
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby haloronin » Wed Dec 21, 2011 1:02 am

as detailed as i can rememebr it, i beleive my early vore fantasy involved me takign a 3rd party perspective to some kind of alien planet's matting habbit of a dominant form of life roughly similar to humans, the females when ready to bare young find a male,, considerably smaller then them selves,, and insert them in to one of thier breasts, inside a umbilical cord woudl then attach itself to thier genital region and meld in to the male, females typicly carying 2 men at a time,, causeing a wider selectiong of genetic diversity, getitgn a genome sample form each partner to put in to the young. if it was a permamanent bond that the males and females would aggre upon,, the males were simpy thethered in and allowed ot live within the brest sac, in a state of coma,

and as a breast man, i did find the imagry of a full female to be verry lovley thought,, so i'd have those kidns of dreams frequently, but mainly during my puberty years,, around 12-13 ish
haloronin
---

Postby C-B-A » Wed Dec 21, 2011 1:08 am

haloronin wrote:as detailed as i can rememebr it, i beleive my early vore fantasy involved me takign a 3rd party perspective to some kind of alien planet's matting habbit of a dominant form of life roughly similar to humans, the females when ready to bare young find a male,, considerably smaller then them selves,, and insert them in to one of thier breasts, inside a umbilical cord woudl then attach itself to thier genital region and meld in to the male, females typicly carying 2 men at a time,, causeing a wider selectiong of genetic diversity, getitgn a genome sample form each partner to put in to the young. if it was a permamanent bond that the males and females would aggre upon,, the males were simpy thethered in and allowed ot live within the brest sac, in a state of coma,

and as a breast man, i did find the imagry of a full female to be verry lovley thought,, so i'd have those kidns of dreams frequently, but mainly during my puberty years,, around 12-13 ish

you have enough their to write a story, 8O I commend your level of imagination and detail.
Regional mad scientist and belly inspector
C-B-A
Heavy user

Postby deadlock89 » Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:02 pm

my first vorish thought came from this website infact. ive always had a bit of a thing for giantesses since i was 10 and had a dream that i was stuck to a womens panties as she was putting them on, but as i got older my imagination got feed more and more from internet.
deadlock89
Somewhat familiar

Postby psvorefan1520 » Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:41 pm

This has been bugging me for awhile, but isn't it "Fantasies", not "Fantasy's"?
Games (click pix):
ImageImageImage
None are done.
psvorefan1520
---

Postby Nerva » Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:56 pm

Yes it is, but that's kinda beside the topic.

In a way, I kinda feel awkward about this thread, as my "earliest" vore fantasies weren't in childhood or anything. As I've mentioned in a couple other threads, I developed an interest in vore out of an existing interest in macrophilia, so it wasn't really until I started participating in this community did I start to have fantasies of vore on its own. My earliest vore fantasy, though I couldn't identify it as such at the time, was about four or five years ago.

It was just a fantasy; a daydream, really, of stomping my way through a tiny city, having my way with buildings and crowds alike, when I stumbled across one of the most gorgeous women my mind had ever came up with. I plucked her from the window she foolishly was looking out of, give her a luscious and tender licking, then laid her upon my tongue, closed my mouth, and swallowed her whole.

At the time, it was mostly just a power-trip; the idea of being big enough to swallow a person whole with no real difficulty was just a facet of my interest in macro, but as my knowledge of vore and interest in it developed, I came to realize that I rather enjoyed swallowing the woman on its own terms. I have a vivid imagination, and the sensations of those luscious curves being squeezed deeper and deeper into me as she writhed helplessly in either fear or arousal or both were rather intoxicating.

EDIT: Spelling.
Last edited by Nerva on Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nerva
???

Postby C-B-A » Tue Jan 03, 2012 10:43 pm

psvorefan1520 wrote:This has been bugging me for awhile, but isn't it "Fantasies", not "Fantasy's"?

The English written language is deeply confusing and by far one of the most complex I've studied, so yeah ^^;

Anyway back on topic
Regional mad scientist and belly inspector
C-B-A
Heavy user

Postby Tessu » Wed Jan 04, 2012 12:46 pm

<Null>
Last edited by Tessu on Fri Aug 09, 2013 2:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tessu
Somewhat familiar

Postby Ka-Atis » Wed Jan 04, 2012 1:16 pm

I'm not sure what's my very earliest vore fantasy was, but here's the earliest documented one. I was four or so.
http://ka-atis.com/alltimes/alltimes_ea ... _0001.html
Ka-Atis
yum, slurp, and/or drool

Postby kelenkenwithfangs » Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:36 pm

The earliest vore fantasy I can remember is being locked in one of many stacked glass-fronted vivaria, in a giant dark abandoned pet shop. My friends from school were in the others, one person per vivarium. There was a giant anthro crocodile who lived outside and taunted us about how tasty we were; he ate one of us at a time but he never ate me and I was always kinda jealous of my friends who got eaten, but then I was always confused as to why. :?

I did have a fascination of the plug-hole in the bath when I was even younger, for I believed a crocodile lived in the U-bend and I often fantasised about squeezing down there to go and feed it.
kelenkenwithfangs
Somewhat familiar

Postby TheGuyWhoKnows » Sat Mar 10, 2012 6:16 pm

Okay... i think the thing that made me realise I had a strange and inexplicable fascination with getting eaten was when, aged about ten years old, I attempted to wirte a science fiction novel. In it, our human hero crash lands on a alien planet, befriends two of the local sentient race (six inch tall, white furred humanoids with enough intuitive sarcasm to fill a small ocean, who despite never having contact with earth before, speak perfect English), and then travels through the hostile jungle with them trying to find a magic mushroom which according to legend, might be able to cure a super-intergalactic space plague.

The important thing which I somehow failed to notice at first was that every chapter centered about one, both or all three of our chracters getting swallowed whole. Aganay and Octavane (You see? This is why I give all my characters normal names, instead of trying to make them up!) were in fact so vulnerable to getting nommed by one of the unpleasant, apparently toothless predators of the planet "Zaphron" (more proof, if ever it were needed, of my terrible abilities), that their species had a total life expectancy of 31 days.

Needless to say: it wasn't very good as either an adventure story, or a vore story. To my innocent young mind, however, it was going to be the next Harry Potter - I seriously intended to get the thing published. Guess what? I didn't. I didn't even finish it. On the other hand, the experience allowed my to realise that i had this strange fascination with things getting eaten ... and so, many years later, idly surfing the vast depths of the internet, I decided to see what would come up if I put "swallowed whole" into google search. Just for a laugh. Might get some stuff about snakes or something.

TEN SECONDS LATER:

Oh.

My.

God.

I don't recall getting any sleep that night.
Voracious Gryphon Overlord of the portal, sadist, and writer.Beware the Goldeneye.

TheGuyWhoKnows
---

Location: Dancing amidst the terror-fevered inferno of your beautiful little mind. Exquisite...

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion