your earliest vore fantasy's.

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: your earliest vore fantasy's.

Postby MeTheMe » Wed Jun 28, 2017 8:30 pm

How dare you make me think of that, now I feel old. ;p

Let's see... it was probably around the age of 9 or 10, I believe, I kind of discovered a few things, and one was this scene from an old Muppets movie called Ralph: Sing Along, Dance Along, Do Along, and one of this songs was The Crocodile Song quite a few of you might know.

https://youtu.be/-bhyRQmeqYg?t=522 The scene, time stamped for help.

I found myself fantasizing about being the lady on the back of the crocodile, the sudden yet inevitable betrayal, and just resting, relaxing even in it's belly, as the crocodile swam back down the river. The gentle side to side motions and soft walls fantasies stick in my mind.

I guess it's not very creative, by first fantasies just being self insert, but that was about it.
Have a taste of my art if want! https://aryion.com/g4/gallery/MeTheMe

My Seeking RP Thread viewtopic.php?f=31&t=11807
MeTheMe
Semi-final Boss

Postby Floriaaa » Sat Jul 01, 2017 1:52 pm

My earliest vore fantasies were being eaten and swallowed into my classmates bellies at school. I had a few childhood friends who I used to lust over and I would always watch as they ate their breakfasts at school. During classes I would always try and catch a glimpse of their bellies and wonder how the food that had been eaten earlier was doing. One of them was also guilty of not flushing whenever he used the toilet and I would try to catch a glimpse of his (often huge) turds.
Floriaaa
Somewhat familiar

Postby Seelane » Sat Jul 01, 2017 2:41 pm

I don't remember my first one, but I remember that I did drawn a lot of vore art 12 years ago.(I was 6 years old at that time. I still have them.
Seelane
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby CreativeWriter » Tue Jul 04, 2017 3:44 am

I honestly don't know what my first fantasy was, but I recall fantasizing about Tai Lung facesitting Peng and teasing him about eating him once he's out of air. I had this fantasy when I was 11. Also recall a book in the school's library about three fantasy creatures, one of them being a monster, and when a boy comes to challenge them they all tease him about what they'll do to him and the monster says it would eat him, so I always fantasized about the monster actually catching and eating the boy. Another fantasy was myself being sat on by Gorilla Grodd (the version from "Batman:The Brave and the Bold") before he eats me. I was so happy when he later had this vorish scene in the final episode where he turns people into bananas to eat them. :)
There are no kangaroos in Austria.
CreativeWriter
Somewhat familiar

Previous

Return to General Vore Discussion