New vore in Manga

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: New vore in Manga

Postby vuurdraak249 » Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:51 am

there is no vore in it she only bites of a hand of a classmate and that picture is almost at the end of all chapters
vuurdraak249
Been posting for a bit

Postby MechaSharkZilla » Sat Jul 01, 2017 1:28 am

vorelover2 wrote:Guys was just reading a new manga and it features alot of demi human and other odd sorts of people type characters in a school and life setting and check out what I just found....and no this isn't edited in this was actually written in by the mangaka and then translated....and yes vore does have a word in Japanese I checked so I know they probably didn't make a mistake either, also gonna give a small information page as well

I-is he degloving his own hand? I think I just threw up a little.
MechaSharkZilla
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby MajorHellsing » Tue Feb 05, 2019 3:10 pm

BlazingAce wrote:Manga: Karakasa no Saien 11
This is the only vore part in the mange really and but its still pretty good.
Also here is a link to the manga online reader < http://www.mangafox.com/manga/karakasa_no_saien/

Are there other mangas in that vein (hot girl, gobble another person like a snake/frog)?
MajorHellsing
Somewhat familiar

Previous

Return to General Vore Discussion