Vore in Childrens books

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: Vore in Childrens books

Postby Crownflame » Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:19 am

MementoMori wrote:I don't remember the title of the book at all, sorry, but I remember when I was a kid I read this book at school once that had some type of dragon/sea serpent in it, and there was a boy that was the main character. The sea serpent/dragon went on a rampage, eating many of the town people, boats, etc., and it ended up trying to eat the main boy. It swallowed this spinach cake or something like that along with him though, andtThe spinach cake was so disgusting that it spat back out everyone that it ate, including the main character. I don't remember what the book was called, again, but I think I remember it having some pretty vorish pictures in it to go along with the vore scenes.

That sounds relevant to my interests. XD
Crownflame
---

Postby MrX » Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:01 pm

I'm surprised no one has mentioned the story of the Gingerbread Man. Everyone was trying to eat him in that one and he eventually does get eaten by a fox.
MrX
Been posting for a bit

Postby Furui » Mon Apr 02, 2012 1:04 pm

MrX wrote:I'm surprised no one has mentioned the story of the Gingerbread Man. Everyone was trying to eat him in that one and he eventually does get eaten by a fox.

Oh, that's so obvious it never even occurred to me!
Furui
Been posting for a bit

Postby MrX » Mon Apr 02, 2012 2:56 pm

Furui wrote:
MrX wrote:I'm surprised no one has mentioned the story of the Gingerbread Man. Everyone was trying to eat him in that one and he eventually does get eaten by a fox.

It's probably one of the first vore story most of us ever read, It's been a long time but I think a Rabbit says something like "Stop, I want to eat you."
MrX
Been posting for a bit

Postby MisterEbony » Mon Apr 02, 2012 3:45 pm

MrX wrote:
Furui wrote:

It's probably one of the first vore story most of us ever read, It's been a long time but I think a Rabbit says something like "Stop, I want to eat you."

Actually my first was called Lambikin.
Voraphile, Furry, Brony, and Gamer.

Shall we play a game?
MisterEbony
???

Postby Marco » Mon Apr 02, 2012 4:53 pm

Gingerbread Man. Everyone was trying to eat him in that one and he eventually does get eaten by a fox.
One of my favorite books as a kid. Can't imagine why... :lol:

I don't see why they wouldn't. Some of them sure would be very cutting. Especially goosebumps.
I have all of the Give Yourself Goosebumps books, and yes they do have some endings where you get eaten, among other endings. I love them for most part, I even have review page for them.
Avatar done as gift by Aviannapper. Deeply appreciated.
Marco
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Shinseikyouto » Mon Apr 02, 2012 5:52 pm

The Monster Without a Name. KIND of relevant since its' a kid's story WITHIN the Monster universe.

http://monster-manga.wikia.com/wiki/The ... out_A_Name

Visually represented within episode 37 here, starting at 4:00:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nCF-Tmn8Ds

The rest of the video has SPOILERS to the series Monster so just watch the relevant bit if you don't want to be spoiled.

I also seem to remember a book a long time ago I read when I was in 1st grade about an old couple who can't have children who end up making a clay boy who comes to life. It keeps demanding more food and every time it eats it grows bigger until its big enough to eat the old couple. Then it goes on a rampage eating cattle, other people, etc, growing bigger as it goes. I think it ends with someone finally smashing it open with an ax, freeing everyone. I have NO idea what it's called and I haven't seen it since then though.
Be yourself, no matter what.
Shinseikyouto
Been posting for a bit

Postby ParaReece » Mon Apr 02, 2012 6:32 pm

^ it was called Clay Boy. I loved that book. :D.
Except I didn't like the ending where the ram charged at him and broke it open :(

What was the name of the book where there was a bunch of animals? Chicken Licken or something?
Well BASICALLY this bird gets convinced the sky is falling down and tells a whole bunch of others and then they meet a wolf and he leads them to a cave for shelter and he then eats them.

And another one, it's fairytale set. It has the wolf looking to make some kind of food, and he asks all the other fairytale characters for help but they're rude and mean to him and turn him down, yet when he makes it they all come and eat it. And as revenge he eats them all. I just remember the last picture in the book with all the characters clothing/decorative items (e.g. red riding hood's hood) lying around the floor.
ParaReece
Been posting for a bit

Postby MementoMori » Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:04 pm

Crownflame wrote:That sounds relevant to my interests. XD

Found it from googling around a little, it's called "Ralph's Secret Weapon" by Steven Kellogg. XD I can't find the illustrations I remember online though. :(
[ ʟɪᴠᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴅʏɪɴɢ ]
MementoMori
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Shinseikyouto » Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:45 pm

ParaReece wrote:^ it was called Clay Boy. I loved that book. :D.
Except I didn't like the ending where the ram charged at him and broke it open :(

Oh, so it DOES exist! I was starting to think that I had imagined the whole thing. Now I want to find it again. :)

Is Chicken Little what you're thinking of? With the sky falling?
Be yourself, no matter what.
Shinseikyouto
Been posting for a bit

Postby AziaLaNaga » Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:12 pm

Can't remember the author, but there's "There Was An Old Lady Who Swallowed a Fly"; some versions are even interactive (in the sense you put each item into a bag that is her stomach).

Butt loads of fairy tales have vore, like the aforementioned Gingerbread Man and Chicken Little. Let us not forget Little Red Riding Hood or the one with seven little goats.
So what if you can see, the darkest side of me, no one could ever change this animal I have become.
AziaLaNaga
New to the forum

Postby Crownflame » Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:50 pm

MementoMori wrote:
Crownflame wrote:That sounds relevant to my interests. XD

Found it from googling around a little, it's called "Ralph's Secret Weapon" by Steven Kellogg. XD I can't find the illustrations I remember online though. :(

I remember that author from my childhood. XD

Thanks so much!

DUDE, I CAN BUY IT FOR $.37
Crownflame
---

Postby shadow072 » Mon Apr 02, 2012 11:28 pm

Idk if anyone remembers it but there is vore In The teacher from the black lagoon and even mention of digestion. Starts at 3:25
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QuRlqN2aZow
shadow072
Been posting for a bit

Postby dave5001 » Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:39 am

Thanks to everyone who posted. Keep it up if you can. Some really good books on here, the amazon basket is starting to look a little full :p

There's another book I remembered the other day maybe someone can help with. Its about a child who gets a man eating plant and ends up eating part of the earth like an apple. The equator was too hot and the poles where too cold if I remember , in the end the they send the girl amd the plant to the moon. The girl easts her packed lunch in front of the plant so the plant finally eats her. Anyone recognise at all?
dave5001
Been posting for a bit

Postby MisterEbony » Tue Apr 03, 2012 5:52 pm

It sounds familiar, I heard it once at a college. But it has been awhile...
Voraphile, Furry, Brony, and Gamer.

Shall we play a game?
MisterEbony
???

Postby ParaReece » Tue Apr 03, 2012 7:47 pm

Shinseikyouto wrote:
ParaReece wrote:^ it was called Clay Boy. I loved that book. :D.

Oh, so it DOES exist! I was starting to think that I had imagined the whole thing. Now I want to find it again. :)

Is Chicken Little what you're thinking of? With the sky falling?

Haha I know right? I thought the same thing, the library near me had it and I used to read it as a kid a lot :D

And yes that was the one! thank you :P

Oh, and there's also a book called The Gator's Gumbo.
ParaReece
Been posting for a bit

Postby Vinderex » Wed Apr 04, 2012 1:00 am

MisterEbony wrote:Yeah I can guess. On the relation to the cat one, wasn't there one about a mouse dentist that came real close?

Doctor De'Soto if I remember right. A fox with a sore tooth intended to eat Dr De'Soto after he operated, but was thwarted when he tricked him into gluing his mouth shut after the operation.
Vinderex
Advanced Vorarephile

Location: Laying atop my treasure hoard while consuming evil dragonslayers.

Postby Sheriff » Thu May 31, 2012 6:19 pm

There`s vore in all 3 books of Jan Fearnley`s series "Mr. Wolf". The first one is on youtube (I didn`t know there was a topic like that, i even created one almost similiar... xD) :

And also:

There's vore in "R.L. Stine’s Goosebumps: The Blob That Ate Everyone"... Of course... XD

There's a book I'm still trying to find called "Porkenstein". Here the Publishers Weekly's Review
"The famous inventor Dr. Smart Pig, had his two brothers eaten by the Big Bad Wolf a year ago, and wants an inedible porcine companion with whom to spend Halloween. After mistakenly producing a pig-headed fish and curly-tailed bat, he creates a gigantic, voracious pink hog. When the Wolf comes trick-or-treating in an old-lady costume, Porkenstein answers the door. After a Little Red Riding Hood-style exchange, "suddenly there was a scuffling sound-followed by a huge gulp and a rumbling belch. Then silence." Lasky's (Lunch Bunnies) satire is not as sharp as Tim Egan's in The Experiments of Dr. Vermin (reviewed below), but Jarvis, in his children's debut, lards his exaggerated compositions with witty visual jokes. Ages 3-up. (Sept.) Copyright 2002 Cahners Business Information."

Aaand there's a old kids poem called "Boa Constrictor". Idk if there's a book with illustrations of this poem.
"BOA-CONSTRICTOR

I'm being swallowed by a boa-constrictor,
I'm being swallowed by a boa-constrictor,

And I don't like it one little bit.
Oh, no, he's got my toe,
O gee, he's up to my knee,
Oh, my, he's reached my thigh,
O fiddle, he's at my middle,
Oh heck, he's up to my neck,
O dread, He's got my GULP!!!"
Last edited by Sheriff on Thu May 31, 2012 6:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Sheriff
New to the forum

Postby gamdann » Thu May 31, 2012 6:28 pm

Furanz wrote:I remember there was this one about a guys sister eating bunnies or something :o

No Idea what it's called :o

That book is called my little sister ate one hare.
gamdann
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby CharlieC » Thu May 31, 2012 6:30 pm

Sheriff wrote:There`s vore in all 3 books of Jan Fearnley`s series "Mr. Wolf". The first one is on youtube (I didn`t know there was a topic like that, i even created one almost similiar... xD) :

Oh man did they have it coming. What a bunch of jerkoffs. :lol:
CharlieC
???

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion