Vore in Childrens books

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: Vore in Childrens books

Postby Kitsouille » Wed Jan 13, 2016 2:11 am

There was a book I read in my early school life. It was about a big monster with an incredibly small mouth. The monster complained it was a hassle to eat like this. Everybody was afraid of being eaten. But he promised he would not eat anybody so a doctor did a surgery to give him a huge mouth. The monster didn't hesitate and literally ate everyone. And then he died from constipation while trying to poo. I'm not kidding and I don't have a lick of an idea what the book was called.
Kitsouille
???

Postby Heath2 » Mon Apr 04, 2016 9:04 am

RedBoggle wrote:There are three picture-books I've found online that all involve some dragon vore: Old MacDonald had a Dragon, There was an Old Dragon who Swallowed a Knight, and The Clockwork Dragon.

Old MacDonald had a Dragon can be seen here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7OoDTF4vevY
dragon3.jpg

Here are a few pages from There was an Old Dragon who Swallowed a Knight:
dragon swallowing knight.jpg
therewasolddragon-its-not-polite.jpg
therewasolddragon-swallowing-steed.jpg
spread with squire and cook.jpg
image11.jpeg
totally-bloated-dragon.jpg

Unlike the one about the old lady who was too stupid to live, the Dragon makes it to the end after he belches out everyone he ate.
image12.jpeg

But, unlike a lot of other stories where this sort of thing happens, the knight is the only one who doesn't come out in the end. He remains in the dragon's stomach where he'll presumably be digested over a long period of time (though the book doesn't dwell on that too much).
CLL-dlPWIAAj7vC.jpg

Continued in the next post.

Stuffed dragon
Heath2
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby lupis95 » Mon Apr 04, 2016 1:37 pm

Last edited by lupis95 on Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lupis95
New to the forum

Postby BBthewolf » Fri Apr 15, 2016 5:20 pm

In response to the fat cat post the story is by jack kent and it's a danish tale here is the link for the book on amazon

http://www.amazon.com/The-Fat-Cat-Danis ... 0590021745
BBthewolf
Been posting for a bit

Postby Heath2 » Tue Apr 19, 2016 9:51 pm

There is a book called I, Crocodile by Fred Marcellino, which has vore at the very end.
Heath2
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Emi » Sat Apr 23, 2016 8:17 am

Oh, I have this book, the same text, but another pictures (another artist). I must find it and scan! Adore! :P
ImageImage
Emi
???

Postby Heath2 » Wed Apr 27, 2016 10:43 pm

Emi wrote:Oh, I have this book, the same text, but another pictures (another artist). I must find it and scan! Adore! :P

Trying to scan them?
Heath2
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Emi » Thu Apr 28, 2016 1:07 am

Heath2 wrote:
Emi wrote:Oh, I have this book, the same text, but another pictures (another artist). I must find it and scan! Adore! :P

Trying to scan them?

Yes, unfortunately, all childrens books are packed somewhere deep (waiting when a new child appears in our family), I must find them. There were some more vore books as I remember, but they are all in Russian:)
ImageImage
Emi
???

Postby Heath2 » Thu Apr 28, 2016 9:47 am

Emi wrote:
Heath2 wrote:

Trying to scan them?

Yes, unfortunately, all childrens books are packed somewhere deep (waiting when a new child appears in our family), I must find them. There were some more vore books as I remember, but they are all in Russian:)

Wanna scan them?
Heath2
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Emi » Thu Apr 28, 2016 1:40 pm

Yes:) But first I must find them!)
ImageImage
Emi
???

Postby Heath2 » Sat Jun 04, 2016 9:32 am

Emi wrote:Yes:) But first I must find them!)

How are you at that?
Heath2
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Emi » Sat Jun 04, 2016 10:59 am

Heath2 wrote:

How are you at that?

I'm afraid I can't find it:( I haven't seen it long ago where is it?...
ImageImage
Emi
???

Postby Heath2 » Sat Jun 04, 2016 11:59 am

Emi wrote:
Heath2 wrote:

How are you at that?

I'm afraid I can't find it:( I haven't seen it long ago where is it?...

Maybe you can purchase it.
Heath2
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Emi » Sat Jun 04, 2016 2:13 pm

Heath2 wrote:

Maybe. But I don't lose hope to find it. It's somewhere in my books... I need time to search, but sorry, I don't have much free time now. When only I find it, I will scan it:)
ImageImage
Emi
???

Postby Heath2 » Sat Jul 02, 2016 9:47 am

Emi wrote:
Heath2 wrote:

Maybe. But I don't lose hope to find it. It's somewhere in my books... I need time to search, but sorry, I don't have much free time now. When only I find it, I will scan it:)

When did you last have it?
Heath2
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Heath2 » Tue Dec 06, 2016 8:42 am

Emi wrote:
Heath2 wrote:

Did you find it?
Heath2
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby RedBoggle » Wed Jan 25, 2017 12:36 pm

There are 5 books I found that all share the same basic theme: a hungry snake stuffs itself with prey over the course of the book until something makes it regurgitate everyone unharmed.
One Day in the Eucalyptus, Eucalyptus Tree
Released last year, It starts with the main character getting eaten and he has to trick the snake into overindulging himself so that he can get barfed up. Here's the trailer with a screencap:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qcgf5zpAlUg
14590972_328112427560397_2455194904884674560_n.jpg

Snake Supper by Alan Durant
It's the basic premise of these hungry snake books. It eats a bunch of animals until it gets stopped by an elephant. The elephant uses this opportunity to pry the snake's mouth open, freeing everyone.
The Snake That Sneezed
I found this one when an Amazon review for Snake Supper complained it was too similar to this book. It also follows the basic premise except for a couple distinctions: the beginning and the end. It begins with the snake moving out of his parents house to find his fortune. As he moves on, he eats more and bigger, despite his mother's warning of not biting off more than he can chew. He sluggishly arrives at a circus tent, where a bug hops on his tongue and causes him to sneeze out everyone he ate. The owner of the circus sees this and gives him a job where he gets to perform this trick, finally having found fame and fortune. It's a pretty short story with no pictures in it. The book on amazon can cost anywhere between 50 to 400 dollars because it's out of print. However, this website adapted the story and shared it as a google doc.
http://libraryladystorytimes.blogspot.c ... eezed.html
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1KYa ... --c50/edit
I Saw Anaconda by Jane Clarke
Another book released last year, this one's the most interesting of them because it's a pop-up book. There are all sorts of ways the book seems to have utilized this to it's advantage, including some x-ray flaps. The story of this book is that a boy is watching a snake on her hunt as it devours animals of many different sizes. That is, until she spot the boy narrating this story and introduces him to the food chain. Unfortunately for her, the boy may have been one too many and her stomach can't handle it anymore.
ISA1.jpg
ISA1.jpg (17.72 KiB) Viewed 1857 times
ISA2.jpg
ISA2.jpg (17.88 KiB) Viewed 1857 times
ISA3.jpg
ISA3.jpg (16.01 KiB) Viewed 1857 times
ISA4.jpg
ISA4.jpg (44.33 KiB) Viewed 1857 times
ISA5.jpg
ISA5.jpg (21.13 KiB) Viewed 1857 times

Python's Party Brian Wildsmith
More commonly known as Jungle Party in it's current iteration, this book deviates a bit from this theme by holding off the vore until the last act of this short book. A python is hungry, but all the animals fear him. They are good at hiding from him, so he needs a more cunning plan to get his meal. A light goes off in his head, driving him to throw a party and invite the catering to it. Despite fearing him, the animals go to his party anyways for reasons I don't know because I haven't read the book. Maybe the book needed them to be stupid to drive its point home. The Python dazzles his guests with all sorts of tricks until the final act, where all but one are tricked into his mouth. With the entire party now in his stomach, the Python feels victorious. However, an elephant begs to differ. The last guest puts a lot of pressure on his host, evicting the party animals from their private room, acting like a total party pooper.

It's a little weird how this specific type of story keeps getting used in children's books. The reason I didn't include The Greedy Python, Class Two at the Zoo, and A Nice Walk in the Jungle is because I'm sure they were already mentioned in this thread.
RedBoggle
Somewhat familiar

Postby Heath2 » Wed May 17, 2017 8:57 am

RedBoggle wrote:There are 5 books I found that all share the same basic theme: a hungry snake stuffs itself with prey over the course of the book until something makes it regurgitate everyone unharmed.
One Day in the Eucalyptus, Eucalyptus Tree
Released last year, It starts with the main character getting eaten and he has to trick the snake into overindulging himself so that he can get barfed up. Here's the trailer with a screencap:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qcgf5zpAlUg
14590972_328112427560397_2455194904884674560_n.jpg

Snake Supper by Alan Durant
It's the basic premise of these hungry snake books. It eats a bunch of animals until it gets stopped by an elephant. The elephant uses this opportunity to pry the snake's mouth open, freeing everyone.
The Snake That Sneezed
I found this one when an Amazon review for Snake Supper complained it was too similar to this book. It also follows the basic premise except for a couple distinctions: the beginning and the end. It begins with the snake moving out of his parents house to find his fortune. As he moves on, he eats more and bigger, despite his mother's warning of not biting off more than he can chew. He sluggishly arrives at a circus tent, where a bug hops on his tongue and causes him to sneeze out everyone he ate. The owner of the circus sees this and gives him a job where he gets to perform this trick, finally having found fame and fortune. It's a pretty short story with no pictures in it. The book on amazon can cost anywhere between 50 to 400 dollars because it's out of print. However, this website adapted the story and shared it as a google doc.
http://libraryladystorytimes.blogspot.c ... eezed.html
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1KYa ... --c50/edit
I Saw Anaconda by Jane Clarke
Another book released last year, this one's the most interesting of them because it's a pop-up book. There are all sorts of ways the book seems to have utilized this to it's advantage, including some x-ray flaps. The story of this book is that a boy is watching a snake on her hunt as it devours animals of many different sizes. That is, until she spot the boy narrating this story and introduces him to the food chain. Unfortunately for her, the boy may have been one too many and her stomach can't handle it anymore.
ISA1.jpg
ISA2.jpg
ISA3.jpg
ISA4.jpg
ISA5.jpg

Python's Party Brian Wildsmith
More commonly known as Jungle Party in it's current iteration, this book deviates a bit from this theme by holding off the vore until the last act of this short book. A python is hungry, but all the animals fear him. They are good at hiding from him, so he needs a more cunning plan to get his meal. A light goes off in his head, driving him to throw a party and invite the catering to it. Despite fearing him, the animals go to his party anyways for reasons I don't know because I haven't read the book. Maybe the book needed them to be stupid to drive its point home. The Python dazzles his guests with all sorts of tricks until the final act, where all but one are tricked into his mouth. With the entire party now in his stomach, the Python feels victorious. However, an elephant begs to differ. The last guest puts a lot of pressure on his host, evicting the party animals from their private room, acting like a total party pooper.

It's a little weird how this specific type of story keeps getting used in children's books. The reason I didn't include The Greedy Python, Class Two at the Zoo, and A Nice Walk in the Jungle is because I'm sure they were already mentioned in this thread.

Now that is funny.
Heath2
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Ghrelin » Wed May 17, 2017 12:33 pm

i remember python's party; i checked it out from the library as a kid. i also remember being pretty disappointed by the ending. :lol:
Ghrelin
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby mojokingbee1 » Tue Apr 06, 2021 4:16 am

Thread revival!

In Jim Benton's latest Catwad book (High Five), There is a story called "Share" Where Catwad and his friend Blurmp imitate the spaghetti kiss from "Lady and the Tramp", but Blurmp ends up sucking Catwad in and swallowing him whole. Blurmp then pulls Catwad out of his stomach as the waiter gives them ice cream for their trouble. Blurmp offers to share the ice cream with Catwad, but he refuses; Blurmp then holds Catwad above his open mouth and tells him that he "knows where to go if you change your mind."
mojokingbee1
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion