Vore in Childrens books

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: Vore in Childrens books

Postby threk » Tue Aug 05, 2014 3:41 am

Though I am seriously reevaluating their status as children's books (I flicked through one just last night and saw a detailed illustration of a goblin and a bird-woman literally impaling each other) the Edge Chronicles were a series I read as a child, and there's vore scattered throughout. I can't remember too clearly, but I think a reasonable amount may be hard vore/ maw shots (there're a lot of illustrations of things with big mouths) but if you're after soft vore, it is in there; in the first one to be written (Beyond the Deepwoods) there's a scene with a couple of illustrations of the protagonist being eaten by a carnivorous tree. He's wearing a really bristly overcoat though, so he gets stuck in its throat, and the tree chokes and spits him out again. Pretty sure there are other soft vore scenes too, but can't remember them specifically.

Note: Jesus Christ, this series had a psychopath who murdered people and stapled their severed toes to the wall of his home after he became twisted by his failure to complete a 'holy' mission, and another guy who was assassinated when somebody gave him a bowl of bon-bons that were actually deadly wasp eggs that hatched in his stomach then stung their way out. WHOSE IDEA WAS IT TO MARKET THIS TO CHILDREN?!
threk
Participator

Postby Richter » Thu Aug 07, 2014 4:37 pm

robobot47 wrote:I remember there was a book called "The Teacher From the Black Lagoon". This book had two vore parts in it. One was where she bites a kid in half to demonstrate a fraction, and the other was the teacher swallowing a girl whole for chewing gum. The teacher in the book was a female dragon.

Already mentioned.
Richter
Somewhat familiar

Postby cmwalters » Thu Aug 07, 2014 7:21 pm

kaaaa in the jungle book
children's story...lol
Attachments
kaa and lady gaga.jpg
cmwalters
Participator

Postby VelveteenDreams » Tue Aug 12, 2014 11:04 pm

I once read tis book in elementary school, about this class that goes on a field trip and the whole way are stalked by a giant cartoony snake. The snake continuously swallows the students one at a time, and only this one kid in a wheelchair seems to notice but the teacher doesn't believe him, until the snake ends up on him. The teacher then kicks the snakes ass and makes it regurgitate the class. Anyone know what the title of this story is? I cannot for the life of me remember!
~Respect Everybody~
VelveteenDreams
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Agora » Sun Aug 17, 2014 1:26 am

I happen to have come upon a children's book this week that looks to have a promising plot. Also done by the guy who came up with Earthworm Jim.
It's fairly old but the Search didn't give me any hits.

Tommysaurus-Rex
Agora
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Wolfwood » Sun Aug 17, 2014 5:10 am

Xenenderson11 wrote:I once read tis book in elementary school, about this class that goes on a field trip and the whole way are stalked by a giant cartoony snake. The snake continuously swallows the students one at a time, and only this one kid in a wheelchair seems to notice but the teacher doesn't believe him, until the snake ends up on him. The teacher then kicks the snakes ass and makes it regurgitate the class. Anyone know what the title of this story is? I cannot for the life of me remember!

I remember it and owned it a long time ago. Haven't found it after years of looking. It was like 1 page away from being a happy ending too :p teachers suck
Wolfwood
Stab-Happy n' sneaky

Postby omoi » Thu Aug 21, 2014 5:17 pm

Hmm... I actually remember skimming through a particular children's book a looong time ago that had been based upon an African fable -- concerning a young girl who was ill-behaved and never listened to her elders. One day she stormed off deep into the jungle until she came across a lone hippo sitting in its lake. She poked and teased the animal, which warned her to stop - otherwise he would eat her up to teach her a lesson.

Unfortunately, she didn't heed his words and continued to annoy him regardless. It didn't take long for the hippo to become fed up with the child's antics, and he immediately snatched her up in his enormous jaws and swallowed her whole. The girl, now trapped in the stomach of the hippo, began to fret and beg to be let out - but the animal stubbornly refused to. She punched and kicked him from within but that only gave him a bellyache and made him much more resistant to her demands. Eventually, she gave in and lied there, miserable and frightened in its gut for a while longer... until she finally decided she was done with her trouble-making ways and promised the animal she would be good (I think). Then, the hippo decided that her lesson had been learned and spat her back up to send her on her way.

The illustrations were pretty and colorful. There were plenty of nice internal glimpses inside the hippo's stomach, too. I wish I could remember the actual title, though...
omoi
New to the forum

Postby VelveteenDreams » Fri Aug 22, 2014 6:21 pm

Wolfwood wrote:
Xenenderson11 wrote:I once read tis book in elementary school, about this class that goes on a field trip and the whole way are stalked by a giant cartoony snake. The snake continuously swallows the students one at a time, and only this one kid in a wheelchair seems to notice but the teacher doesn't believe him, until the snake ends up on him. The teacher then kicks the snakes ass and makes it regurgitate the class. Anyone know what the title of this story is? I cannot for the life of me remember!

I remember it and owned it a long time ago. Haven't found it after years of looking. It was like 1 page away from being a happy ending too :p teachers suck

Well, I happen to disagree with you -.- I don't favor underaged hard vore.
~Respect Everybody~
VelveteenDreams
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Agora » Fri Aug 22, 2014 6:36 pm

Might want to rethink your definition of Hard Vore!
Agora
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby BlueCrimsonDragonx » Sat Aug 23, 2014 5:57 am

BlueCrimsonDragonx
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby cmwalters » Sat Aug 23, 2014 6:37 am

ha ha some good children vore stories but i still like KAA
he is just the ultimate children's vore character!

http://www.cmwalters.deviantart.com
cmwalters
Participator

Postby VelveteenDreams » Mon Aug 25, 2014 11:47 pm

Agora wrote:Might want to rethink your definition of Hard Vore!

Hard vore - any vore with graphics scenes of guro violence, including digestion. Hard vore can be implicit or direct to be considered such.
~Respect Everybody~
VelveteenDreams
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby MisterEbony » Tue Aug 26, 2014 7:31 am

I do wish there were pdf bersions of the mr. Wolf series. Those were cool. Also neat was the how to cook children "cookbook" made by witches.
Voraphile, Furry, Brony, and Gamer.

Shall we play a game?
MisterEbony
???

Postby RedBoggle » Fri Jan 08, 2016 5:37 pm

There are three picture-books I've found online that all involve some dragon vore: Old MacDonald had a Dragon, There was an Old Dragon who Swallowed a Knight, and The Clockwork Dragon.

Old MacDonald had a Dragon can be seen here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7OoDTF4vevY
dragon3.jpg
Here's a page from the book.

Here are a few pages from There was an Old Dragon who Swallowed a Knight:
dragon swallowing knight.jpg
therewasolddragon-its-not-polite.jpg
therewasolddragon-swallowing-steed.jpg
spread with squire and cook.jpg
image11.jpeg
totally-bloated-dragon.jpg

Unlike the one about the old lady who was too stupid to live, the Dragon makes it to the end after he belches out everyone he ate.
image12.jpeg

But, unlike a lot of other stories where this sort of thing happens, the knight is the only one who doesn't come out in the end. He remains in the dragon's stomach where he'll presumably be digested over a long period of time (though the book doesn't dwell on that too much).
CLL-dlPWIAAj7vC.jpg
Barring the word balloons that were edited in by the author in her twitter feed, I think this might be the actual last page of the book.
CLL-dlPWIAAj7vC.jpg (34.53 KiB) Viewed 2855 times

Continued in the next post.
RedBoggle
Somewhat familiar

Postby RedBoggle » Fri Jan 08, 2016 5:42 pm

For the last book, The Clockwork Dragon, I could only find a couple pages worth of vorish content. I don't even know if the dragon is shown eating anyone in the book. However, I think the implied vore is good:
cd cave web.jpg
I don't know what's up with the polar bear either.
cd 16-17 flamethrottle awake.jpg
flamethrottle's cave.jpg
Here's the previous page with text.
RedBoggle
Somewhat familiar

Postby Wolfwood » Sun Jan 10, 2016 4:10 am

Forgot to post the snake one here after finding it ^^;
Here ya go!
Wolfwood
Stab-Happy n' sneaky

Postby ArcaneSigil » Sun Jan 10, 2016 6:40 am

Until MirceaKitsune mentioned Red Riding Hood, I was wondering why no one had mentioned any of the original Brothers Grimm tales. In the ORIGINAL Little Red Riding Hood story, the wolf eats both grandma and RRH and the huntsman doesn't make it in time. SURE, the wolf gets cut open, but the Brothers Grimm tale was very descriptive on the swallowing of little red AND on the state of their bodies after they'd been digested for a little less than a full day.

I could also mention a lot of stories with dragons in them, but those are so obvious that it shouldn't need to be mentioned. And yes, there are childrens stories with dragon vore in them. Nothing bad happens to the hero, since it's a childrens book, but it's still vore.

Also, so no one can harp at me about "This is a thread for childrens stories and the original Brothers Grimm stories weren't meant for children." Yes. They were. They were intended to scare children into behaving back when they were first written.
Just a wolf lookin' for some fun. I like all sorts. Just... don't eat me.
ArcaneSigil
---

Postby MisterEbony » Mon Jan 11, 2016 7:58 am

While not a story per se and please move it where you guys want I found a board game based on classic fairytales called eat me if you can. The whole point of the game is you either sleep soundly for the character your currentl controlling or you set a trap and takena risk. One player each turn howeger isbthe wolf who visits one of thebhouses forba meal. If there is no trap the wolf gains poins and thebhouse owner loees soke.

It gave me ideas for stories thisbgame did. It is made by iello who also made King of Tokyo.
Voraphile, Furry, Brony, and Gamer.

Shall we play a game?
MisterEbony
???

Postby Turbotowns » Mon Jan 11, 2016 12:06 pm

AziaLaNaga wrote:Can't remember the author, but there's "There Was An Old Lady Who Swallowed a Fly"; some versions are even interactive (in the sense you put each item into a bag that is her stomach).

Butt loads of fairy tales have vore, like the aforementioned Gingerbread Man and Chicken Little. Let us not forget Little Red Riding Hood or the one with seven little goats.

I was hoping I wasn't the only one who remembered "There Was An Old Lady Who Swallowed a Fly". Remembering back on it, it was one of my favorite books.(Foreshadowing my voraphilia perhaps?)
Turbotowns
???

Postby fixated1 » Mon Jan 11, 2016 12:31 pm

I remember a book in my library as a kid about this giant flying monster who had a bunch of little monsters using his mouth like a swimming pool. It was full of water or doll. The monster complained about his mouth and jaw being very sore, then he realized he could just... swallow. The last line of the book was something like that.

As a kid I was like oh snap this is my jam. I can't take this book out. They'll know! I'll just read it every time I come in here.

Also, what is the moral of that story? If people use you, eat them? That author was for sure into vore. And how had the monster not thought of that until that moment?
fixated1
Advanced Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion