Vore in Childrens books

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Vore in Childrens books

Postby dave5001 » Sat Mar 31, 2012 4:36 am

I'm trying to build a mini library book of children's books with Vore in. So if you could list a book with vore in that would be great.

Most will feature a crocodile or a snake I imagine. Any books that you grew up with or have seen since will be a big help and maybe this post will help others find that book they cant remember from their childhood.

I would also like to add that I am in no way sexually attracted to children, it is simply that children's books have pictures and show soft vore which is what I am interested in.

Heres what I have so far;

1. 'The Greedy Python' is about a hungry snake who slithers through the forest and eats all the animals but then gets ill and spits them up. He then eats his own tail thinking it to be another animal and disappears. The book is fairly short and basic but has a lovely drawing where the snake has eaten all the animals and has many bulges and shapes in his belly.

2. 'Class two at the zoo' is about a school class who go to a zoo and an anaconda escapes and gobbles them all up one by one until the last kid frees them all (damn) This book is a lot more visual, showing a picture every time the Anaconda eats someone (8 I counted)

3. 'The Globe Trotting Flea and other animal fables' is probably the book that started my vore fantasy's. It contains a short story called 'The Piglet and the Crocodile' it is about a piglet who hurts his toe and a crocodile eats him. The book contains , in my opinion, the best vore line ever;
'I shall eat you, then your little snout will not hurt you any more'
The story has great pictures, especially of the crocodile with a large piglet shaped belly afterwards.

I hope some of you will have read or remember this books, the last especially brought back great memory's for me. Please list any books you can remember, even if you cant remember their title.
dave5001
Been posting for a bit

Re: Vore in Childrens books

Postby Bright » Sat Mar 31, 2012 5:05 am

http://www.stuff.co.nz/national/6081241 ... big-seller

Rabbit gets eaten by wolf. Gets rescued before anything nasty happens.
Bright
Heavy user

Postby Axora » Sat Mar 31, 2012 10:43 am

<a href="http://www.amazon.com/Brave-Story-Novel-Paperback-Miyuki-Miyabe/dp/1421527731/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1333208306&sr=8-1">Brave Story<=a>

A monster is summoned by a child after being bullied and the monster soul vores the other child
Ahh! Communism, my favorite technology-Abraham Lincoln, Civilization Revolution
Axora
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Furanz » Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:07 am

I remember there was this one about a guys sister eating bunnies or something :o

No Idea what it's called :o
Furanz
Somewhat familiar

Postby Crownflame » Sat Mar 31, 2012 12:54 pm

You sound like you're most concerned with pictures, so I guess I'm forced to leave the How to Train Your Dragon books out of this for once-- the series has a metric frick-ton of vorish stuff, but few of the scenes are really very graphically depicted in the illustrations (which, stylistically, aren't for everyone).

I used to have this wonderful book of monster poetry, where a ton of the poems have allusions to children being eaten: http://www.amazon.com/Scared-Silly-Hall ... 0316103721 The actual graphic depictions are relatively rare, though there's one at the end of a boy being eaten by a snake. Still, I think the vore value is really high-- the Nash poems they included, alone, involve people being eaten all over the place.

I'd also recommend Dirty Beasts by Roald Dahl: http://www.amazon.com/Dirty-Beasts-Roal ... 116&sr=1-1 Quite a few vorish poems in that one, too. Probably limited actual depictions of vore, again, but if I recall correctly, there's this lovely picture of Crocky-wock the Crocodile eating boys and girls with mustard and butterscotch (respectively). Also a nice one where a pig has eaten his farmer and has a swollen belly.

There was also this wonderful book... I can't for the life of me remember enough about it to find it on google. But there was this very quiet boy who loved dinosaurs, and his family was kind of odd in general. He was made fun of. The kid remains a mystery the entire book, until it's revealed at the end that there's a hungry T-Rex living in the basement, and it goes and eats a bully. I wish I had more time to try and google it, but it was nice.
Crownflame
---

Postby Blue Inkwell » Sat Mar 31, 2012 3:27 pm

There are two books I know of but haven't seen mentioned here, both by Henrik Drescher:

One is Pat the Beastie, a popup book that's a sort of black-humor parody of Pat the Bunny, about two children who abuse their pet monster until it finally gets fed up and eats them. The last page is a picture of the Beastie opening its mouth, while the book puts a mirror in its throat (for extra interactivity).

The other is The Boy Who Ate Around, which is about a kid who decides he hates his dinner so much that he'd rather "eat around" it, starting with his parents and ending with the entire Earth. Each time he feels like he can't eat anymore, he transforms into a different monster and keeps going.
Blue Inkwell
New to the forum

Postby mojokingbee1 » Sat Mar 31, 2012 4:29 pm

"Bob the Dog": A dog swallows a baby bird.
http://www.koalabooks.com.au/shop/item/bob%20the%20dog
mojokingbee1
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ublover1 » Sat Mar 31, 2012 7:06 pm

Damn i need to get these books lol
ImageImage
ublover1
???

Postby bela » Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:14 pm

bela
Somewhat familiar

Postby MisterEbony » Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:07 am

Well I got a couple to add, though the focus is more on prep. The first is Mr. Wolf and the Three Bears by Jen. Fearley I believe. Good implied vore at the end.

The other one is the tale of Samuel Whiskers by beatrix. Potter. Excellent little story. Trust me.
Voraphile, Furry, Brony, and Gamer.

Shall we play a game?
MisterEbony
???

Postby Vinderex » Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:37 am

Don't remember the author, but there's also a book called "The Fat Cat"
An old woman is cooking a pot of gruel, and when she leaves, she asks her pet cat to guard it. The cat eats it all, including the pot, then eats the woman when she comes back, and then wanders the town eating everyone he meets. Each new person he meets always asks "What have you been eating, my little cat? You're so fat." He replies by telling them everyone he's eaten so far and always finishing it with "and now I'm going to also eat YOU!" At the end he meets a woodcutter and attempts to eat him too... you can probably guess the rest.
Vinderex
Advanced Vorarephile

Location: Laying atop my treasure hoard while consuming evil dragonslayers.

Postby MisterEbony » Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:44 am

Vinderex wrote:Don't remember the author, but there's also a book called "The Fat Cat"
An old woman is cooking a pot of gruel, and when she leaves, she asks her pet cat to guard it. The cat eats it all, including the pot, then eats the woman when she comes back, and then wanders the town eating everyone he meets. Each new person he meets always asks "What have you been eating, my little cat? You're so fat." He replies by telling them everyone he's eaten so far and always finishing it with "and now I'm going to also eat YOU!" At the end he meets a woodcutter and attempts to eat him too... you can probably guess the rest.

Yeah I can guess. On the relation to the cat one, wasn't there one about a mouse dentist that came real close?

Shall we play a game?
MisterEbony
???

Postby Dracon_Kitsune » Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:42 am

I just read Shel Silverstein's book 'Everything on it' and found it full of voracious poems and pictures. Most of his poem books seem to have some vore, more so than most children's authors.
Dracon_Kitsune
Participator

Postby Marco » Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:36 am

I have some examples, but I don't know the book, and I only think I know the author for two of them. A;; of them are from book which have several short stories, poems, and limerics.

1. This segment is probably called "The Rude Boy, and the Dinosaur" or something similar. A boy meets a dinosaur and keeps insulting him, and the dinosaur keeps telling him to be more polite, but eventually gives up and eats him. I don't know the name of the entire book, I read it in a library while waiting for a meeting.

2. Possibly one of Roald Dahl's books (could be Dirty Beasts or Revolting Rhymes). In this segment, a boy some how gets a pet lion (I think) and asks what lions eat so he can feed him (I think it's a "he") and the lion talks about how lions eat all different types of meat (that's basically the entirety of the page) and ends it by saying something like; "But the tastiest meat for me is... you!" or whatever. It ends there, so you don't see anything, but it fueled my imagination as a kid.

3. Also from the same book, I'm pretty sure. Another boy gets a pet anteater, and tells him(?) that he can only eat ants (duh), and the boy's aunt visits, and he introduces her to the anteater, but the boys strong American accent makes "aunt" sound like "ant" (Roald's oppinion, not mine.) so the anteater eats the aunt, and it is implied that the anteater may eat the boy later (again it ends before anything happens).
Avatar done as gift by Aviannapper. Deeply appreciated.
Marco
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby gamdann » Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:37 am

The book mentioned before, where the guy's little sister eats animals is called, My Little Sister Ate One Hare.
gamdann
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby TheCreeper » Sun Apr 01, 2012 4:13 pm

Does anyone remember those "My brother was eaten by a pumpkin" or my "mom was eaten by a christmas tree" books? I remember it was a seasonal series kind of things and I always wondered if the vore in it was any good, does anyone remember those books or knows what I'm talking about?
TheCreeper
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Marco » Sun Apr 01, 2012 4:48 pm

Do books where you make choices count? They are marketed towards children (but I think it's about 10 and up) and some of the endings do involve you getting eaten. Yes, I litterally mean "you", you are the character in these books.
Avatar done as gift by Aviannapper. Deeply appreciated.
Marco
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby MisterEbony » Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:58 pm

I don't see why they wouldn't. Some of them sure would be very cutting. Especially goosebumps.

Shall we play a game?
MisterEbony
???

Postby Crownflame » Mon Apr 02, 2012 3:09 am

It sounded like, from the first post, that the OP is most interested in actual pictures of the vore, rather than vorish content.

I know of way more books with vorish content than pictures, and my post was really bad at alluding anything useful to him, I think XD

But I think that's more what he has in mind-- going into chapter books and stuff may be derailing his intentions a little.
Crownflame
---

Postby MementoMori » Mon Apr 02, 2012 6:00 am

I don't remember the title of the book at all, sorry, but I remember when I was a kid I read this book at school once that had some type of dragon/sea serpent in it, and there was a boy that was the main character. The sea serpent/dragon went on a rampage, eating many of the town people, boats, etc., and it ended up trying to eat the main boy. It swallowed this spinach cake or something like that along with him though, andtThe spinach cake was so disgusting that it spat back out everyone that it ate, including the main character. I don't remember what the book was called, again, but I think I remember it having some pretty vorish pictures in it to go along with the vore scenes.
[ ʟɪᴠᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴅʏɪɴɢ ]
MementoMori
Advanced Vorarephile

Next

Return to General Vore Discussion