General "Looking for" thread (official)

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: General "Looking for" thread (official)

Postby Anomnity88 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 3:24 am

i'm looking for a female endoscopy that shows her face (or at least mouth), stomach, and outside of her body. Does anyone know of any video like this?
Anomnity88
Somewhat familiar

Postby Fauxjo » Fri Jan 12, 2018 7:25 am

I'm looking for 2 pages of sketches featuring Pearl from Steven Universe. She is the Pred in all of them, had a huge belly that hanged very low, was naked in a few of them, and wore a winter coat in at least on sketch. The sketches weren't colored in and and were done in a loose, but detailed style. I don't remember the artist, but I do remember them being posted to Eka's for a few days a couple months ago, before being taken down for some reason. If anyone knows what I'm talking about, help would be greatly appreciated.
Fauxjo
New to the forum

Postby FresnelMel » Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:03 am

Looking for a vore/unbirth picture. It’s a photo, don’t remember if it’s morphed. Background is dark.

Woman on her knees looking down at her belly. Caption is her complaining about how big her belly is and is calling her victim a brat.
FresnelMel
New to the forum

Postby Eater99 » Tue Jan 16, 2018 4:56 pm

I’m looking for any recent vore stories by NWraptor. He had some wonderful things on the new Disturbed Things forum, but it died again and I can only find stuff that he wrote years ago
Eater99
New to the forum

Postby Grapefruitvenison » Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:03 am

I've been trying to find this but haven't had any luck

It's set in a furry universe, and is about two roommates that are having a party. One of them is a prey species (possibly a rabbit?) and is terrified of being eaten, but his roommate says that he will look out for him. During the party, they get separated somehow, and the prey gets eaten. He is in the predators stomach while she finds the guys roommate and starts flirting with him. The guy is worried about where his roommate is, but decides not to worry.

Near the end, the pred has taken a dump and the roommate puts two and two together. He says something like "you ate him, didn't you" and she says something like "yea, so?" And then he says "want to be my new roommate?"

It's all a bit fuzzy, but I remember it being a good story, so if anyone can find it, i'd appreciate it
Grapefruitvenison
New to the forum

Postby GoTee1 » Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:32 pm

Years ago, growing up in Australia, I remember watching a sketch show with a recurring bit about this school girl (played by a grown woman_ who would constantly eat class pets, and always had these fanciful stories to try and excuse it.
Her last sketch involves the teacher opening the classroom to find all the other students missing, and the girl cheekily saying "I didn't do nothing."

Now the real trouble is, it was one of two shows, skitHOUSE or Comedy Inc, but I can't for the life of me remember which, they were so similar.
GoTee1
Somewhat familiar

Postby DrakeX » Tue Jan 23, 2018 10:15 am

i remember a long time ago i saw a comic that involved a yellow kaiju eating a lot of people, it was even shown the people falling on the Kaiju stomach and vanishing in its stomach acids as they were digested.

i was wondering if anyone knows wich comic was it? i only remember that the kaiju was a yellow dinosaur looking monster
DrakeX
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby brainstorm » Tue Jan 23, 2018 9:18 pm

GoTee1 wrote:Years ago, growing up in Australia, I remember watching a sketch show with a recurring bit about this school girl (played by a grown woman_ who would constantly eat class pets, and always had these fanciful stories to try and excuse it.
Her last sketch involves the teacher opening the classroom to find all the other students missing, and the girl cheekily saying "I didn't do nothing."

Now the real trouble is, it was one of two shows, skitHOUSE or Comedy Inc, but I can't for the life of me remember which, they were so similar.

It help, if knew of place where watch series online so somebody find actual segment, I watched, first few eps of comedy inc, no sign that sketch, only recuring one being vietnam one and guy goes out on blind dates thats bit on crazy side, some airport security guys, and kid and father when in bed, and ultra sound sketches pregnant women.

I still going but damn, comedy inc has 96 eps so going be long skim thru, i only seen first 5.

Skithouse not been able find any eps of online say for first, though only 19 eps long.

Remember any other skits that recuring along with it? may help narrow it down.
brainstorm
???

Postby Pluie » Thu Jan 25, 2018 7:57 pm

There were an spanish artist who drawn a pic with a weird warrior-armor ( it hadnt head, just a helmet ) swallowing a furry thief.
His art was nice, anyone remember his nickname ? ( His gallery was in aryion but i cant found it anymore )
Pluie
Somewhat familiar

Postby MisterEbony » Thu Jan 25, 2018 9:48 pm

On an older site I remember a sewuence where the foxtaur Vox I believe stuffed and cooked and ate a bunny. Anykne ever seen it before?
Voraphile, Furry, Brony, and Gamer.

Shall we play a game?
MisterEbony
???

Postby jabman05 » Fri Jan 26, 2018 2:08 pm

Trying to find the 3rd part of The Butter Incident by BigBozzom but can't seam to find it on here I know it was here!
jabman05
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby R_U_Snacksize » Fri Jan 26, 2018 4:30 pm

jabman05 wrote:Trying to find the 3rd part of The Butter Incident by BigBozzom but can't seam to find it on here I know it was here!

I lost all 3 parts of it and can't find any. Where are the 1st 2 parts?
R_U_Snacksize
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby jabman05 » Fri Jan 26, 2018 5:51 pm

R_U_Snacksize wrote:
jabman05 wrote:Trying to find the 3rd part of The Butter Incident by BigBozzom but can't seam to find it on here I know it was here!

I lost all 3 parts of it and can't find any. Where are the 1st 2 parts?

i downloaded parts 1 and 2 agges ago to my phone but cant find what i did to the third part but cant find any of Bigbossom's stuff anywhere it seams this person deleted all there stuff as it says the account no longer exists so was hoping someone else had downloaded the third part.
jabman05
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby iepie122 » Wed Jan 31, 2018 9:09 am

Does anyone know a good vore game with shrinking in it? I personally liked shrinking fun and shrink exp, so I would like if they were in the trend of them butt i'm open for suggestions
iepie122
Somewhat familiar

Postby HisashiHinata » Thu Feb 01, 2018 8:31 am

Hey! I'm looking for a pic I found on FA before where Diamond Tiara ate Applebloom and Big Mac, then digested them but got really fat. It was a revenge type thing, but I can't find it anymore, along with any of the artist's other works, like Spike hugging Donut Joe with a massive belly.
HisashiHinata
Participator

Postby Voralove » Wed Feb 07, 2018 8:24 pm

Im searching for a set of three pages about a dinner in a restaurant involving a couple sharing spaghetti and in each page there's a different ("what if") scenario. In the first page, the woman accidentaly eats her male partner, but she don't even notice nor care. In the second, the guy does it, but the woman is rampant inside his belly. In the third, which is awesome, a random girl has the ideia to cover a bit of a meatbell she was about to eat in the cute couple spaghetti, but ends up slurping both of them and shoving in her belly at once so quickly that neither of them realize (instead them ask if someone had turned the lights off). I find those pics amusing.

I have even favorited long ago in my DA account, but the pics got deleted from the site and I can't seem to find them since them. They were linked to FBende's DA account, along with some pínk strechable vorish raccon girl comics, and other Panty and Stocking beach volley match (with vore as well), but even there I can't find those masterpieces anymore. :c
Voralove
New to the forum

Postby Pluie » Sat Feb 10, 2018 1:49 am

Pluie wrote:There were an spanish artist who drawn a pic with a weird warrior-armor ( it hadnt head, just a helmet ) swallowing a furry thief.
His art was nice, anyone remember his nickname ? ( His gallery was in aryion but i cant found it anymore )
Pluie
Somewhat familiar

Postby Shadowslayer » Sat Feb 10, 2018 3:11 am

There was a story I remember on Eka's about a woman who wandered down an alley (reasonably certain she recognized her lover's clothes laying on the ground) and chose to feed herself to the homeless lady sitting nearby...

Both girls recognized each other by touch and progressed from rubbing each other to orgasm to laying together listening to their fading heartbeats as they digested, but I can't find it now... Anyone remember it?
Shadowslayer
Been posting for a bit

Postby NazistDuck » Sat Feb 10, 2018 6:23 pm

Hey guys.

I've recently remembered a picture starring Quiet, from Metal Gear Solid V (Or someone looking a lot like her) with a huge belly... Probably because finishing Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots gave me nostalgia.
Yes, I have searched multiple times, and despite seeing pictures that resemble it closely, I didn't find it. Do based on what I DO REMEMBER, here's a few things on the pic.

- I'm pretty sure Quiet held a finger to her lips, literally making a gesture for "silence"
- She was looking down to her stomach, and I'm sure she was slightly grinning
- I don't remember the presence of a bulge, but I think there was a "sound effect" in green, next to her belly ("Mmmmf!", I think)
- I'm not sure if I saw it on Eka's, but I probably did

Thanks in advance everyone.
Don
Woah, don't have a heart attack, you're not 92 yet!
NazistDuck
Somewhat familiar

Postby Eznam » Thu Feb 22, 2018 6:48 pm

There's a scene from some video game or anime where the bad guy fuses a girl into his chest. I don't know much more about it. What's it from
Eznam
Advanced Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion