General "Looking for" thread (official)

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: General "Looking for" thread (official)

Postby Nerdrarg » Mon Jul 09, 2018 10:14 am

Anyone have the clip from (I believe BBC) where the narrator says, “if you were swallowed by a snake, this is what it may be like” and the video proceeds to give a nice, slow, first person perspective of the snake opening it’s movie over ur view, and then the narrator proceeds to describe as the video plays and you move deeper about the “persistalsis relentlessly pushing you through” and how “your head is inside and the rest of your body is outside” there’s even a part where you get an opposite view where you see a view of being sucked in as if you went in feet first.

This video was on YouTube for a while, but taken down, then someone uploaded and clipped it together without the narration, but that too was recently taken down.

If anyone can at least tell me which episode or documentary it’s in, I’d be happy :)

Thanks again!
Nerdrarg
Been posting for a bit

Postby ChillVine » Tue Jul 10, 2018 2:55 am

hi, I've been trying to find two vore things that seem to have been mostly pulled from the internet

first is an animation called "scootaloo has been swallowed", second is a still picture called "not minding the taste of paint"

if anybody could help me find these, i would really appreciate it
ChillVine
New to the forum

Postby RyanKrakinski » Fri Jul 13, 2018 8:26 pm

Looking for a specific vore animation. It was done in a style like that of Don Bluth, and it involved a bear swallowing a cat whole. I’m pretty sure that it was the opening to some furry website.
Requests and trades are open.
RyanKrakinski
???

Postby fakeacc572 » Sat Jul 14, 2018 5:06 pm

a year ago i saw some video on youtube where a boy in their underwear gets pulled under a bed by a monster, it looked like a scene from a movie or tv show. i wasnt able to find it again after the channel got deleted. anyone have any ideas what the clip might be from?
fakeacc572
New to the forum

Postby ragdollomega » Thu Jul 19, 2018 7:46 pm

Been trying to image search this to find source, but can't. https://imgur.com/a/OmqwhlA
ragdollomega
New to the forum

Postby Combat » Thu Jul 19, 2018 7:48 pm

A few years ago, I saw a series of stories about predatory animals attending high school school with humans. There was a chapter where a spiderlady eats the class president and another where a lion girl gets assistance from a human girl to eat 2 other girls in the locker room without getting caught by the teacher. And the last chapter I remember had a naga trick and eat a new student but ended up getting caught and sent to detention. Anyone remember or have links to them? I'll offer a story or picture from an artist/author of your choice for the names of that series.
Combat
New to the forum

Postby MechaSharkZilla » Fri Jul 20, 2018 3:43 am

Combat wrote:A few years ago, I saw a series of stories about predatory animals attending high school school with humans. There was a chapter where a spiderlady eats the class president and another where a lion girl gets assistance from a human girl to eat 2 other girls in the locker room without getting caught by the teacher. And the last chapter I remember had a naga trick and eat a new student but ended up getting caught and sent to detention. Anyone remember or have links to them? I'll offer a story or picture from an artist/author of your choice for the names of that series.

I'm pretty sure you're thinking of Primrose Academy, a roleplay series an Ekas member had.
https://aryion.com/g4/view/305245 That's a link to the series.
And I distinctly remember that last example being "A Taste of Primrose Academy".
MechaSharkZilla
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby fredfranktom » Mon Jul 23, 2018 1:15 pm

I'm looking for a now deleted comic series. Same size m/f. The pred was a patient and the prey was a nurse of some kind. The patient 'accidentally' swallows the nurse and the nurse is in a gray area between willing and unwilling. She doesn't want to be swallowed, but seems to go along with it. The comic is a few years old now. It was hosted by an artist here, but I can't find them. It also had a science experiment theme to it. Like the patient's swallowing ability was because of an experiment. I've tried image searching and tag searching for a while now and haven't had any luck. Does anyone have any details, or did they save it somewhere? Thanks in advance.

They also had at least one other comic series that involved a woman being swallowed by a big plant monster (I think it was a plant monster).
fredfranktom
New to the forum

Postby deadlock89 » Tue Jul 24, 2018 9:29 am

So i read a comic a few yewrs back but now can't find it, it was a comic of bob and helen parr fucking but after they finish helen goes to the toilet and births dash who she had hidden by unbirthing him because bob had come home from work early. I can't find this comic now does anyone have a source for it please?
deadlock89
Somewhat familiar

Postby Meloeatta » Fri Aug 03, 2018 3:52 am

i've been searching for eons trying to find this one picture i thought i saved but didnt, and then have it get deleted somehow from ekas
it was this picture of princess bubblegum, same size vore and i think she ate finn? and her stomach was very very slightly transparent and she was naked i think
any help would be appreciated-
im Very Desperate as you can tell lol

--- nevermind i found it h its alright
https://media.8ch.net/file_store/edf815 ... 99260c.jpg
https://media.8ch.net/file_store/14a8a7 ... 4ddc7b.jpg
Meloeatta
New to the forum

Postby blergle » Sun Aug 05, 2018 5:16 am

I'm trying to find a story I am about 75% sure was on this site. It features a female pokémon and her male trainer. She eats someone's kid and the trainer feels shocked and guilty, but because she enjoys it so much, he starts enabling this behavior. I had thought she might be a totodile but after searching for that in the gallery and looking at all the hits that came up I'm starting to think I'm remembering it wrong.
blergle
---

Postby Kagedambition » Fri Aug 10, 2018 4:35 pm

Hi all! I am looking for a vore story that I read a couple days ago but can’t find again. It was about a mini-giantess who went to the mall with her boyfriend. She eats people and shops around. She then tries to eat another minigiantess( who I think was Indian) but she get betrayed by her boyfriend and she gets eaten. The new giantess then takes the boyfriend home I think. Please help me find it.
Kagedambition
New to the forum

Postby Pluie » Fri Aug 10, 2018 9:04 pm

i'm still searching for DC comic with alien-dog ( sort of bulldog ) swallowing other alien
There were harley quinn and a blonde women ( power girl, maybe? ) is this chapter

And i cant found the old eka thread, i dont understand why..
Pluie
Somewhat familiar

Postby Eznam » Tue Aug 21, 2018 7:02 pm

Is there any art of someone sticking their head up their own ass/pussy?
Eznam
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Zaxzen » Mon Aug 27, 2018 11:51 am

Trying to find a picture that was on tumblr a few years back, it was with with Calliope from Homestuck (though the artist used her chumhandle ‎uranianUmbra) and it was her swallowing Davesprite in a same-size oral vore sequence, and then there was a panel of her about to dip a tiny Davesprite into, well, dip. If anyone could find this, it'd be much appreciated! I'm not sure if it's still ON tumblr, but in any case I forgot the name of the person who's blog it is. Thank you for your time!
'
Zaxzen
New to the forum

Postby MariaTheRipper » Tue Aug 28, 2018 4:36 pm

Eznam wrote:Is there any art of someone sticking their head up their own ass/pussy?

Had this hanging around in my ub folder.
I think it's from Valkyrie Studio, but I don't remember quite well.
Attachments
9c860163025866e80426e514eeb24230.png
Aria Lavinde

Link to my CM3D2 works: https://www.pixiv.net/en/users/38765284
Twitter: https://twitter.com/MariaLavinde

「聖杯への願い…お母さんの中に帰りたいな。私たちは…それだけでいいのに…」
MariaTheRipper
Been posting for a bit

Postby FDdragon » Wed Aug 29, 2018 9:01 am

I'm looking for a comic about a dragoness who eats a whole table and her friend to become a Queen. I remember that it wasn't colored and apparition of her friend appeared at last pages and thanked her.
FDdragon
Been posting for a bit

Postby HisashiHinata » Wed Aug 29, 2018 9:15 am

FDdragon wrote:I'm looking for a comic about a dragoness who eats a whole table and her friend to become a Queen. I remember that it wasn't colored and apparition of her friend appeared at last pages and thanked her.

I think this is it, but there isn't any apparition. Just a reference to her friend when asked how she got so big.

https://e621.net/pool/show/7957
HisashiHinata
Participator

Postby Marco » Fri Aug 31, 2018 3:29 pm

HisashiHinata wrote:
FDdragon wrote:I'm looking for a comic about a dragoness who eats a whole table and her friend to become a Queen. I remember that it wasn't colored and apparition of her friend appeared at last pages and thanked her.

I think this is it, but there isn't any apparition. Just a reference to her friend when asked how she got so big.

https://e621.net/pool/show/7957
There is in apparition in that series, it's on the second to last page.
Avatar done as gift by Aviannapper. Deeply appreciated.
Marco
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby penitent2k » Sun Sep 02, 2018 11:49 am

Slime girl eats girl up and then spits her out as a slime, the prey then eats up two girls later, and becomes a person again. Comic, it was not the tug-of-war flash animation where something similar happens.
penitent2k
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion