General "Looking for" thread (official)

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: General "Looking for" thread (official)

Postby YunoGasai » Thu Jun 06, 2019 7:38 pm

YunoGasai wrote:I'm trying to find a story.

It was about some kids/teens trying to catch a very large fish (catfish, maybe?). The story talked about an urban legend of treasure being in the fish's belly.

They go out on a lake on a boat, and wind up catching the fish. One girl wants to surprise a boy with when he guts the fish, she falls out from the inside. So she climbs inside, fully.

Only they don't gut the fish. The boy says something about the fish being majestic, or great or something similar, and releases it back into the lake, the girl still inside.

Still looking. Haven't found it yet.
YunoGasai
New to the forum

Postby Renafan » Sun Jun 09, 2019 9:26 pm

If anyone has a clip of the Greninja attack scene where they use their tongues, let me know! Thank you.
Renafan
New to the forum

Postby doomed » Sun Jun 09, 2019 11:10 pm

EmeraldDoctor wrote:I'm looking for a certain artist but I can't remember their name. I know that some of their drawings involve characters that look like animal crossing characters and the images involve digestion,their art looks a little similar to VBoys' work. I'm sorry if it's a bit vague but I really can't remember too much and I don't have any images saved.

Did anyone ever find this
doomed
Participator

Postby YunoGasai » Wed Jun 12, 2019 3:22 am

YunoGasai wrote:
YunoGasai wrote:I'm trying to find a story.

It was about some kids/teens trying to catch a very large fish (catfish, maybe?). The story talked about an urban legend of treasure being in the fish's belly.

They go out on a lake on a boat, and wind up catching the fish. One girl wants to surprise a boy with when he guts the fish, she falls out from the inside. So she climbs inside, fully.

Only they don't gut the fish. The boy says something about the fish being majestic, or great or something similar, and releases it back into the lake, the girl still inside.

Still looking. Haven't found it yet.

found it.
https://aryion.com/g4/view/382929
YunoGasai
New to the forum

Postby Happyhourlim » Thu Jun 13, 2019 2:43 am

Hello guys, I’m looking for a video I’ve seen months a go, its some kind of a news channel for some reason the weather anchor was turned into chocolate and a blond news anchor eats him slowly as he tries tell her that its him she end up realizing that its her college half way through but she decides to finish him off to kill his pains after she already ate half of him. The news anchor was blond and she was so hot I think it was some type of a joke done by an official news cast in an official channel, any one have any idea where I can find it?
Happyhourlim
Been posting for a bit

Postby R_U_Snacksize » Thu Jun 13, 2019 4:20 pm

Happyhourlim wrote:Hello guys, I’m looking for a video I’ve seen months a go, its some kind of a news channel for some reason the weather anchor was turned into chocolate and a blond news anchor eats him slowly as he tries tell her that its him she end up realizing that its her college half way through but she decides to finish him off to kill his pains after she already ate half of him. The news anchor was blond and she was so hot I think it was some type of a joke done by an official news cast in an official channel, any one have any idea where I can find it?

If anyone finds this please tell us!
R_U_Snacksize
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby RyanKrakinski » Thu Jun 13, 2019 10:37 pm

RyanKrakinski wrote:Looking for a comic I’m fairly certain used to be on this website. It was about a bear who was at a nightclub. She sees a horse there, jacks him off, and then eats him. She later gets sexual with a female horse and eats her before drinking booze. I think the bear probably appeared in a few other comics, but I can’t remrmber. Please help.

Anyone?
Requests and trades are open.
RyanKrakinski
???

Postby Exdeath27 » Sat Jun 15, 2019 8:53 am

I know that it was linked here not very long ago where a guy turns womans into a onahole and keeps them as prize possession? I tried to google it and tried some phrase words but i cant find the exact manga any lead or help would be great. Will delete the post once it got answered thanks
Exdeath27
Participator

Postby Draupnir7 » Sun Jun 16, 2019 2:10 pm

Read something here on Eka's long enough ago to be impossible to find in my history, and I'll be damned if I can find it through tags.
F/f, willing prey, safe; it's a college setting and the prey can't get the idea of gettin' et by her roommate out of her head.
Draupnir7
Somewhat familiar

Postby Vigilante_2470 » Mon Jun 17, 2019 3:55 pm

I'm trying to find a comic/user-who-made-comic that WAS in the gallery with a bunch of tribal hunter girls going after this mini giantess, who would ambush and swallow them one by one (like, four of them) with varying degrees of want, and the last one is easily the best because the prey is just panicked and terrified.

Sometimes it feels like masses of content or users just vanish.

I half suspect this person (since the art is very good) pulled their work from here and started yet another Patreon account somewhere to hold the content hostage. All I know is the usual tags come up with absolutely nothing.
Vigilante_2470
Been posting for a bit

Postby Nabuhris » Fri Jun 21, 2019 12:38 am

Hi, i am looking after 2 vore stories that i have forgotten to fave:

First one is about a girl that visits a neighbor looking for some sugar to borrow. He believes that that will help him score points with her mum. The girl knows that and they have a cock size competition and the guy loses and ends up eaten. Girl and her mum have sex at the end.

Second one was something about a sad boy being unbirthed by some woman who fed on that emotion and she paid his parents in order for her to own him.

Both are fatal in the end.
Nabuhris
New to the forum

Postby Meowmix6 » Sun Jun 23, 2019 7:29 am

Heya, looking for a Pokemon story. Ash as prey, ekans as the pred. Ash gets into a little argument with Misty, so he goes off to prove her wrong by trying to catch a Pokemon without any of his and ends up letting an ekans swallow him because he thinks it’s some sort of taming ritual.

Any help would be awesome
Meowmix6
Been posting for a bit

Postby metalman777 » Tue Jun 25, 2019 9:34 am

Hey, i'm looking for a (warning;bloody) comic series, should be relatively old, it was about a naga eating a catgirl, i know there were observers, the naga boasted about her belly being inescapable, only for the catgirl to escape
Chestburster style. anyone know where it is?
metalman777
Been posting for a bit

Postby RyanKrakinski » Tue Jun 25, 2019 9:49 am

So I’m looking for a clip from some anime I saw on YouTube years ago. It was featured in a compilation of vore scenes in media. From what I remember, some robot thing opened up its chest and ate some guy. This was all done in silhouette. I think some girls were watching and they were horrified.

I’m also looking for a 2-part video that was on YouTube, but I believe the channel has since been deleted. I also think that whoever owned the channel has an account on here, but I can’t remember the name. The 2-part video involved some girl who, in the first part, eats the mother, a cat, and her friend (at least I think that’s how it went). The first part is done in comic style. In the second part, it’s in animation style. Some guy (I think the father) comes home to see the girl digesting his family. She proceeds to knock him out with a fart, then sits on his face and farts again. She then shits on him before getting up and farting one more time.
Last edited by RyanKrakinski on Thu Aug 08, 2019 6:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
RyanKrakinski
???

Postby cruddneck » Sat Jun 29, 2019 1:30 pm

found this image on a 4chan vore thread that got locked, anyone know who this is?
Attachments
1561089768008.png
cruddneck
Been posting for a bit

Postby joubs8783 » Mon Jul 01, 2019 8:46 pm

Looking for a drawn series where a blonde woman in a blue dress swallows some giantesses, becoming one herself after. I cannot conceive the proper search string for this, and that's the best description I have.
joubs8783
New to the forum

Postby Xsa1 » Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:36 pm

Looking for the full movie: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2DLSbLcgg7s&t=1s Is this a real movie or it's only a fake trailer? I've looking at Google, but all pages give me viruses
Xsa1
Been posting for a bit

Postby CalixLettore » Thu Jul 04, 2019 2:09 am

Looking for Mary the Mare 2 by Serabit still. Posted a bit ago, but never got any responses, know at least somebody saved it cause I have seen it get posted again (and removed).
CalixLettore
New to the forum

Postby R_U_Snacksize » Thu Jul 04, 2019 2:46 am

Xsa1 wrote:Looking for the full movie: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2DLSbLcgg7s&t=1s Is this a real movie or it's only a fake trailer? I've looking at Google, but all pages give me viruses

It seems to be a real movie but I cannot find the entire movie online.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt2366043/
R_U_Snacksize
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby RyanKrakinski » Thu Jul 04, 2019 9:12 am

Also looking for William Levy’s vore comics and taito’s old works.
RyanKrakinski
???

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion