General "Looking for" thread (official)

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: General "Looking for" thread (official)

Postby Gulpmaniac49 » Sun May 28, 2023 6:25 pm

Hey I'm looking for a vore game that i'm pretty sure originated here on ekas.
I can remember the story beat for beat but I just can't recall it's name. Basically it was about a girl who ate a kingdom's queen and was imprisoned. You play as the girl who ate the queen and by the time the game starts she's already digested. You are then sent from your cell to see the queen's daughter. But you find out she's actually into vore too and watches as you dump out the queen's remains. Then, the game either ends by the princess eating you or the guards bust in and you have to escape via the sewers or something? Then you are unconciously floating down a river before being eaten by a fish. It's a very short experience but I loved it. If anyone can give me a name or better yet the link to this game that would be much appreciated thanks! :D
Gulpmaniac49
New to the forum

Postby Bulson93 » Mon May 29, 2023 10:47 am

Hey, im looking for a comic where Little goats or ships are in home, after a while They hear a knock at the door, when they open it, it turns out to be a wolfdog or a fox that eats only the fattest of the little ones and leaves
Bulson93
New to the forum

Postby Þistlecorn » Mon May 29, 2023 2:07 pm

REPOST

I've been looking for a few stories that I read years ago but can't seem to find anywhere, so I turn here for help finding them.

Princess Luna eats the Mane 6: I don't remember the title but it was about Luna discovering that the Mane 6 had plans to overthrow Celestia, so Luna decides to eat them. She then decides to digest them.

Sombra corrupts Twilight: this one I remember even less. Basically, King Sombra corrupts Twilight Sparkle and makes her eat Shining Armor and/or Cadence. I think it was by Voltwrecker before he vanished from the Internet, if that helps. (Actually, any of Voltwrecker's stuff would be cool.)

DeviantArt story: this one was on DeviantArt but I don't know if it was posted anywhere else. My memories are hazy, but it was basically about two girls going to get breakfast in the kitchen before one eats the other in the kitchen. It was rather sexually-charged and I remember some pastry being mentioned, blueberry-flavored.

I realize that some of this stuff might not be on their original sites anymore, so I'm banking on somebody here having downloaded or saved them. If you have any of the stuff above or know someone who does, please let me know.
Þistlecorn
New to the forum

Prey in dead preds guts

Postby DocDocDoc123 » Mon May 29, 2023 2:50 pm

Question for you all, do you have any instances or examples of a scenario where the predator has been slain, but the prey is still wasting away in the preds guts? Would love to see something like this if it has been done.
DocDocDoc123
New to the forum

Postby Deviant167niner » Tue May 30, 2023 12:14 am

Bulson93 wrote:Hey, im looking for a comic where Little goats or ships are in home, after a while They hear a knock at the door, when they open it, it turns out to be a wolfdog or a fox that eats only the fattest of the little ones and leaves

https://aryion.com/g4/view/264765

must be sheila the wolf?
Deviant167niner
New to the forum

Postby GreatGateway » Wed May 31, 2023 5:16 pm

Looking for an old Smilodon vore animation, I believe by scrawlersjp but I'm not certain. The only thing I can find is a private video on YT, locked by the owner.
GreatGateway
New to the forum

Postby UnknownDraigon » Wed May 31, 2023 6:26 pm

Looking for a cock vore story where the pred digests the prey then force feeds the remains into the prey's friend. I remember there used to be a story where a dragoness bully devours a club with this scenario but I can't seem to find the story anymore, if possible does anybody have a record of it or anything similar?
UnknownDraigon
New to the forum

LF Unbirth Story

Postby Hayato » Wed May 31, 2023 7:43 pm

I'm trying to find a furry story I read a while ago. The main character was moving into a house owned by a girl who had a reverse harem. She would house the boys, but also unbirth and digest them if she pleased. She unbirthed one of them at his request and then another. Any help would be appreciated
Hayato
New to the forum

Postby Deathsword09 » Thu Jun 01, 2023 12:08 pm

I'm searching for a video that has become quite difficult to obtain. It's titled: "One Ruthless Susie." It was an SFM Giantess animation featuring Susie from Dead By Daylight. I, unfortunately, don't know who the author is. If anyone might be able to assist me in finding a functional copy of this video, I'd be greatly appreciative!
Deathsword09
New to the forum

Postby Bulson93 » Fri Jun 02, 2023 11:17 am

Deviant167niner wrote:
Bulson93 wrote:Hey, im looking for a comic where Little goats or ships are in home, after a while They hear a knock at the door, when they open it, it turns out to be a wolfdog or a fox that eats only the fattest of the little ones and leaves

https://aryion.com/g4/view/264765

must be sheila the wolf?

Not this one, in my comic she ate only 1 of this sheeps or goats
Bulson93
New to the forum

Postby ArcaneSigil » Fri Jun 02, 2023 12:46 pm

Was looking for a sort of "if it was real" thread because I had an idea for a question.
Just a wolf lookin' for some fun. I like all sorts. Just... don't eat me.
ArcaneSigil
---

Postby Vstar66 » Sat Jun 03, 2023 6:41 pm

Looking for maxtwentys a creature of mystery
Vstar66
Somewhat familiar

Postby kainvastro » Wed Jun 07, 2023 5:34 pm

Hi, im looking for an existent game that is similar to space odyssey, it was this turn based thingy, and with graphics similar to this
I remember i had it in the past, but for the life of me i cant find it again, almost all day trying to look for it.
The game looked similar to this, but much more fleshed out than Space Odyssey
and the map thingy showing monsters, and the way you move around reminded abit of open vore
It had even audio for the sound effects of digesting and disposal which was extremely damn good
it had something to do with amazonians /amazon girls , it was an rpg, and you could use numpad keys to move too
it was similar to elona where you just bump into the enemies to attack them
and on the bottom right corner you had a character similar to this position
I will keep trying to find it, i will update here if i do find it, thanks

edit: long story short, it was turn based, had amazonian theme, you could move similar to those strategy turn based games, and you bump into enemies to fight them
the only audios was the digestion and scat but it was a really good game
PS: its not a rpg maker game
kainvastro
Been posting for a bit

Postby kainvastro » Wed Jun 07, 2023 6:29 pm

I think i found out like 98% of it, vgame by krishna3ca, however, it looks very very similar, even uses same sounds
but i remember the game wasnt so clunky to move around like this, it was tile by tile, so maybe another game but 98% similar to this one.

edit:
I installed the Seifens' VGame Client/mod and its looking more and more like what i found in the past
HOWEVER its not the same game, the models of the characters were more simplistic and the game flow was very different, there was more dmg floaters like in elona, it looks 98% just like vgame(the belly expansion, the vore noises and the scat sound) but it plays different, the game i am looking for was more viking/amazonian themed, and with much bigger maps, easier progression, more mix of animal female looking creatures (harpies,etc)
kainvastro
Been posting for a bit

Postby kainvastro » Wed Jun 07, 2023 7:51 pm

sorry for all these posts, guys I FINALLY FOUND IT
the name i was looking for is Duamutef's Glorious Vore RPG
kainvastro
Been posting for a bit

Postby rugaeton » Wed Jun 07, 2023 10:03 pm

anyone remember a video on youtube from way back in the day called "IF YOU WERE EATEN BY A SNAKE" that showed a pov view of the camera being eaten by a real life snake ? i remember seeing it when i was a kid and being fascinated by it. i'm now developing a lamia like pred, and i'm curious what the inside of his serpentine belly would look like, if i like it enough to use it or not.

i looked for it using the search by year trick on youtube but couldn't find it. if it doesn't exist anymore, does anyone have real life photo reference to the inside of a snake's stomach?
doesn't actually like reggaeton all that much. but does like tons of rugae.
rugaeton
Been posting for a bit

Postby ssj3charizard » Wed Jun 07, 2023 11:07 pm

Looking for 3D vore games, I've played a couple in the past and am blanking on the titles.
ssj3charizard
New to the forum

Postby QAQAQ » Sun Jun 11, 2023 10:02 am

Anyone know the source to this? There seems to be more pages to it, but the anonymous guy posted it didn’t give any information on the title or author of the comic.
Attachments
IMG_4235.jpeg
IMG_4236.jpeg
IMG_4237.jpeg
QAQAQ
Been posting for a bit

Other scene websites?

Postby Mnbvcxz123 » Sun Jun 11, 2023 10:33 am

I’m quite aware that we have a full forum of scenes from media, and that there is a large directory of scenes on vore.net, but I was wondering if there were any other like websites or places where you can view different scenes? I tried the links page but most of the websites there are outdated and dead now. Thanks.
Mnbvcxz123
Been posting for a bit

Postby NexusZero » Sun Jun 11, 2023 3:22 pm

Does anyone have this video?

https://aryion.com/g4/view/789558

The YouTube vid it links to is deleted and the account it's with is terminated so I can't watch it.
NexusZero
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion