General "Looking for" thread (official)

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: General "Looking for" thread (official)

Postby iitadakimasu » Wed Nov 06, 2019 1:23 am

hi im been trying to find where this is from..... or if anyone knows anything like it ? ? ?

https://66.media.tumblr.com/8b648faa72f ... 1_1280.jpg
iitadakimasu
New to the forum

Postby bwill194 » Wed Nov 06, 2019 11:20 pm

Hey y'all, I've been thinking of this old written work done by someone on this site; of a witch who puts a boy into spaghetti and eats him. Then taunts the boy's brother afterward. Anyone know what it was called/where I could find it? I've been combing through my favorites and can't seem to find it. I just hope it wasn't deleted. Thanks for any help y'all can give me!!!
bwill194
New to the forum

Postby gentleSnacks » Thu Nov 07, 2019 3:25 pm

JT wrote:Well, i guess this is the right place. Does anyone know pf a vore.story that seemed it was written of real world experinces about a guy who had a girlfriend who would indulge his fetish and swallow live stuff? For the life of me i cant remember the title or author

already responded to this months ago but forgot to use quotes so i don't think you saw it? i think what your thinking about was a chain mail/copypasta type deal that went around vore deviantart comment sections a few years back.
gentleSnacks
Been posting for a bit

Postby Guest14456 » Fri Nov 08, 2019 12:13 pm

Hello all,

I'm currently searching not for a specific story but for a concept. Do any of you know a story in which the pred grows, swallows its prey and then shrinks back thus making a stomach bulge ?

Thanks a lot !
Guest14456
Been posting for a bit

Pokémon Inside human bellies?

Postby NikoMessiah » Fri Nov 08, 2019 1:06 pm

There simply isn't enough of this stuff. Please link me to anything you have, be it art, animation, or literature.
NikoMessiah
New to the forum

Postby Guest14456 » Fri Nov 08, 2019 4:29 pm

Guest14456
Been posting for a bit

Postby brainstorm » Fri Nov 08, 2019 9:01 pm

TheSSN20 wrote:https://i2.yuki.la/8/1e/b1f2de0f62b58777b825f18e2177ce41c5bd25e1ecec5b5c8e3e35a9dd09b1e8.png

Does somone know the artist ?

its modeseven aka nitrotitan you find this on rule 34 with alot his work and he now on newgrounds where posts alot stuff and here to in fact.
brainstorm
???

Postby Guest14456 » Sat Nov 09, 2019 2:46 am

Haha, I feel so dumb... Actually I thought it looked like NitroTitan in the first place, especially his ways of drawing lips, then guessed it wasn't him since he rarely draws regular mini-GTS oral vore.

Well, thanks a lot anyway !!
Guest14456
Been posting for a bit

Any good mawshots of Basil from the great mouse detective?

Postby Idontoweyouanything » Sat Nov 09, 2019 11:05 pm

Basil is sooo underrated as a vore pred and I am obsessed with him and his maw ^^
If anyone has any good mawshots or just pictures where his maw is visible of him, from the movie or from somewhere else please post to this thread! Thanks for reading! :D :gulp: :-D
Idontoweyouanything
Been posting for a bit

I need help finding an rpg game

Postby Trubot527 » Thu Nov 14, 2019 10:16 pm

I don't remember the name of it or most notable parts, but I believe I remember one of the final bosses was a kitsune what joins your team after you beat her, and to get to her you need to travel through a dark maze that has no light and you need to use an item to be able to see every so often. any help?
Trubot527
Participator

Stories where pred is unaware that prey is alive

Postby HentaiMaster90000 » Thu Nov 14, 2019 10:30 pm

Pretty much as it says in the title, i'm looking for any stories where the pred (female) is confident in her abilities and goes on with her day, thinking prey (any gender) is already digested, but unaware that prey is in fact still alive?
HentaiMaster90000
Been posting for a bit

Does anyone know where to find the old "baby fat" vore games

Postby Cygni » Fri Nov 15, 2019 6:23 am

I tried the links, but I got a "403: forbidden" error. Is there any other place where I can find them?
Cygni
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Does anyone know where to find the old "baby fat" vore g

Postby Nekiame » Fri Nov 15, 2019 7:02 am

The creator removed all their stuff here, they even gave a warning about it and told people to save what they wanted to keep Before it was removed. Some people may still have them saved, I have the games saved for one.
Nekiame
Participator

Re: Does anyone know where to find the old "baby fat" vore g

Postby Cygni » Fri Nov 15, 2019 8:55 am

Sent you a PM. Can you please send me the games, or post links here?
Cygni
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby 50shadesofnope » Sat Nov 16, 2019 11:12 pm

Looking for an old vore story invlolving “spirit guides.” The main character ends up getting one that happens to be a dragon, a species which just so happens to be the cause of his parents’ untimely deaths. It’s like an adventure/fantasy story that features several scenes involving him and the dragon. It’s bugged me so much I had to make an account just to ask about it.

The story was posted on this site at one point and I think the author mentioned getting it self-published on amazon, but I haven’t seen it at all since.

I’ve tried looking for it using all sorts of key words and tags but no luck. Link me if you see it?
50shadesofnope
New to the forum

Postby amigo » Tue Nov 19, 2019 11:28 pm

Hiya I feel your frustration , it is a fun mod and a bit of a tease . And with Sims 4 there is so much potential. But no I do not think more exists . If you have time I'd suggest you learn to mod and make one more closely to your liking. Or contact the modder and see if he has a commission service. They might do it for you if you pay them .
amigo
New to the forum

Looking for Endosoma CV story - Roland

Postby Tysia » Wed Nov 20, 2019 5:36 pm

Looking for one of Roland's old stories, in the hopes someone has it saved somewhere! I'm not sure of the name, but I recall the concept vividly;

I recall the general premise being two shrunken/tiny women who'd been captured (I think?) by some kind of ogre/troll. One of the women is unconscious when the ogre/troll arrives and thus he threatens to eat the unconscious one; her conscious friend manages to convince him that it'd be more pleasurable to put her down his cock and in return she'd also go down too. Cue some sort of second-hand CV which ends with both shrunken peeps being CV'd and entrapped in the ogre/trolls sack.

To avoid stepping on Roland's toes in the possibility they deleted the stories and their other content for a reason (outside of wanting to distance themselves from it), please do send it via PM and not re-host it elsewhere. Thanking y'kindly! ♥
'Squiggle-fuck the rightwise cock-swatter with the starboard jib'
Tysia
Been posting for a bit

Postby njawlf » Thu Nov 21, 2019 7:08 pm

njawlf wrote:Looking for a vore story, the dad was a tiny, his daughter leaves him with his son who then cockvores him, daughter comes back sees the dad in brother's balls, blows her bro to get him out, then bro "forces" her to swallow. cant find it using the tag/search

also looking for a comic/caption, blonde milf gets boned by horse, somebody captioned it to where the horse had cockvored and cum digested her son first.

haven't been able to find either of these for awhile, help would be appreciated.

Anybody got anything on these? Still can't find them.
njawlf
New to the forum

Postby R_U_Snacksize » Fri Nov 22, 2019 3:59 am

njawlf wrote:
njawlf wrote:Looking for a vore story, the dad was a tiny, his daughter leaves him with his son who then cockvores him, daughter comes back sees the dad in brother's balls, blows her bro to get him out, then bro "forces" her to swallow. cant find it using the tag/search

I remember that story but I cannot find it now. Maybe it was never tagged or was deleted.
R_U_Snacksize
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby GastricAztec » Wed Nov 27, 2019 11:58 pm

I’ve been meaning to ask about this for a long time. In the old tv series of Batman & Robin starring Adam West in the 1960s, I remember seeing an episode back when I was younger where one of the villains had Batman and Robin in some kind of a tank with a giant clam or oyster, the clam or oyster was about three feet in diameter.

The clam or oyster was going to eat one of them, until they figured out how to escape. I’ve tried looking for this episode, but can’t find mention of it anywhere, does anyone here know anything about this?
Everyone has a plan until they end up in someone’s belly!
GastricAztec
Advanced Vorarephile

Location: In the belly of a colossal cannibalistic co-ed collegian!

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion