General "Looking for" thread (official)

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: General "Looking for" thread (official)

Postby sabrina_diamond » Fri Apr 07, 2023 8:04 am

I'm looking for a game with customisable main characters (able to change hairstyle, change name and appearance) and with custom endo scenes.
*Chomp, slideee, gurgle gurgle* Must have ate something off! *screaming*
sabrina_diamond
???

Postby FishnorFowl » Fri Apr 07, 2023 1:41 pm

Saw a thing once where some sort of organism- some kind of furry- opened up like a living suit, their body, and pulled another creature- a furry I think- inside of their suit like body with tentacles and they closed up the hole I think?
Also they might have done something lewd with the tentacles
FishnorFowl
Somewhat familiar

Postby bigbelliedwolf » Fri Apr 07, 2023 3:01 pm

Looking for a vore version of this image

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FFNgr6wXMAIiyQI.jpg

It's the 2 girls on both sides of a shouta on a train. I've seen the vore version before and would love to find it again
bigbelliedwolf
New to the forum

Postby Tanon » Sat Apr 08, 2023 1:21 pm

Looking for multiple games where a girl can be eaten in a sandwich, preferably with images please.

I know of "Deli de micro" and "NekoParadise" so far.
Tanon
New to the forum

Postby Karasutsuki » Sat Apr 08, 2023 3:21 pm

Looking for Vore games similar to Echidna Wars DX or The Adventure of Monster Tamer, anyone got some to recommend?
Doesnt have to be female prey like in the 2 examples I had, but Predator being either female or some kind of monster would be good. Preferably no Giantess stuff tho. Genrewise I take anything ranged from 2D Platformers to RPGs
Karasutsuki
New to the forum

Postby Bleatstreet » Sat Apr 08, 2023 4:32 pm

I'm looking for a quest game where you're just starting to pred. After leaving your home you go visit a fox lady friend who has a captured prey meal for you, and later, you can also eat another friend.

There is weight gain in this game, and I can't remember what it's called for the life of me.

I know at a later point in the game you can get a ladder, and use it to climb up into some VIP pool area, in the town.

Any help is appreciated, thank you!
Bleatstreet
New to the forum

Postby DemonicEntities » Sat Apr 08, 2023 11:22 pm

Looking for a feral bear vore story! i generally find soft vore mundane though so harder stuff is appreciated.
DemonicEntities
New to the forum

Postby AgelZin » Sun Apr 09, 2023 4:18 pm

Card Quest 2 Yokai Buster Akane

Looking for this
AgelZin
New to the forum

Postby Becelitka » Mon Apr 10, 2023 2:33 pm

Looking for a vore game (preferably RPG Maker Game or a visual novel) where you can keep playing as fat/body part after being digested. If this kinda game even exists.
Becelitka
New to the forum

Postby Azai » Fri Apr 14, 2023 1:14 am

Help me find the name if this game please
Attachments
20230408_190421.jpg
Azai
New to the forum

Looking for Tokusatsu Vore Scene

Postby klatuk4u » Sat Apr 15, 2023 1:32 pm

Hello, sorry if this is the wrong place to search, but I am looking for info regarding an older clip involving a Tokusatsu show like Super Sentai/Power Rangers or Kamen Rider.

It was an odd scene with a cute ninja girl in a pink costume, a villain I believe, who is swallowed by a giant head carried by villains. The head was a large tomato looking thing, and it shoots it's tongue out, which wraps around here and drags her into it's lips, if I recall correctly.

Any info or advice would be appreciated, and if I am in the wrong place, I can delete this and move it somewhere else.

Thanks again!
klatuk4u
Been posting for a bit

Postby Nermuss » Sat Apr 15, 2023 8:32 pm

klatuk4u wrote:Hello, sorry if this is the wrong place to search, but I am looking for info regarding an older clip involving a Tokusatsu show like Super Sentai/Power Rangers or Kamen Rider.

It was an odd scene with a cute ninja girl in a pink costume, a villain I believe, who is swallowed by a giant head carried by villains. The head was a large tomato looking thing, and it shoots it's tongue out, which wraps around here and drags her into it's lips, if I recall correctly.

Any info or advice would be appreciated, and if I am in the wrong place, I can delete this and move it somewhere else.

Thanks again!

That scene is from Space Cop Sharivan, episode #50. The creature is a frog monster called Gamagon. It also tries to eat a bunch of schoolgirls later on, but they get rescued before being swallowed.
Nermuss
New to the forum

Postby klatuk4u » Sat Apr 15, 2023 9:31 pm

Nermuss wrote:
klatuk4u wrote:Hello, sorry if this is the wrong place to search, but I am looking for info regarding an older clip involving a Tokusatsu show like Super Sentai/Power Rangers or Kamen Rider.

Thanks again!

That scene is from Space Cop Sharivan, episode #50. The creature is a frog monster called Gamagon. It also tries to eat a bunch of schoolgirls later on, but they get rescued before being swallowed.

Awesome! Thank you very much, I will try to track it down on video now.
klatuk4u
Been posting for a bit

Postby klatuk4u » Sat Apr 15, 2023 9:43 pm

OK couldn't find the clip BUT I found a site with pictures

http://akunoonnakanbu.com/?p=9296
klatuk4u
Been posting for a bit

Postby GeisKhan » Sun Apr 16, 2023 12:06 am

Becelitka wrote:Looking for a vore game (preferably RPG Maker Game or a visual novel) where you can keep playing as fat/body part after being digested. If this kinda game even exists.

I know there is one, but I never played it so can't recall what the name is. If a pred digests you they get bigger and you keep playing as that pred. I recall it used image manips for the scenes rather than 2D art.
GeisKhan
Somewhat familiar

Postby nick222238 » Sun Apr 16, 2023 1:45 am

I've been looking for this one story for about a week now. I remember vaguely that it was said to be based on a manga or doujin or novel not sure.

So there are these two girls, one is a dom the other a sub. The dom shrunk the subs friend and feeds her to the sub. That's about all I remember. Besides some vague memory of the friend being coated in something. Maybe chocolate. Not sure. It's been years since I read it.
nick222238
New to the forum

Postby DsxZg » Sun Apr 16, 2023 9:57 am

I'm looking for art or stories where women in cocoons are eaten by spiders. It is desirable that you can see exactly how they are eaten.
DsxZg
New to the forum

Postby Bigbadbill6969 » Sun Apr 16, 2023 11:33 am

Looking for a really old looking animation where a giantess has like 3 guys, maybe two are trapped in a jar, she eats one of them and burps and then teases the other two about how the one she ate will be digested, and then i think she lies down and digests him until he’s just a skeleton in her stomach. I remember the giantess was white with blonde hair in a ponytail and she was wearing a pink top, i think i first saw it on ph then on youtube and now it’s just disappeared, anyone know where to find it now or is it gone forever, also maybe who actually made it? I think the second half of the video was also on fapster for a while titled ‘giantess vores three tiny men’ or something. Thanks.
Bigbadbill6969
New to the forum

ISO animal CV

Postby Voreshift » Tue Apr 18, 2023 1:57 pm

Hi I’m unsure if I’m posting this in the correct forum please lmk if it’s wrong.

I’m looking for either interactive or short stories of people getting shrunk down and either trapped in sheaths or cved by animals or anthros. The endgame of CV being trapped in balls or even ejaculated into someone else.

Bonus if trapped in sheath and the animal is unaware, going about his day urinating etc as if nothing is even there.
Voreshift
New to the forum

Re: AI generated vore. Anything good out there?

Postby Jaxed » Tue Apr 18, 2023 8:45 pm

Detvan wrote:I tried it with Novel AI because it have any censorship regarding NSFW content. But problem is than that thing has no idea what I want. Out of about 20 attempts I got about 3 that resembled vore and weren't particularly good. I don't know, you can try it if you have a subscription to this AI but it doesn't seem to have the underlying data to generate it properly.

You have to use the furry setting, even for humans. It really is that simple. Though, being able to sketch in something for it to follow helps a lot.
Attachments
Untitled95_20230115043413.png
Jaxed
Advanced Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion