General "Looking for" thread (official)

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: General "Looking for" thread (official)

Postby Fantasia » Sun Feb 25, 2018 1:07 am

I saw a series many, many years ago with a fairy giantess eating a shrunken princess. It was in French, black and white and a semi-realistic art style. I have been looking for a long time trying to find it but haven't had any luck :(
Fantasia
Been posting for a bit

Postby The_Prof » Mon Feb 26, 2018 10:49 pm

Fantasia wrote:I saw a series many, many years ago with a fairy giantess eating a shrunken princess. It was in French, black and white and a semi-realistic art style. I have been looking for a long time trying to find it but haven't had any luck :(

I acutally think I know what you're speaking of. I believe it was one of Karbo's oldest works from before even Felarya existed. So it's probably going to be hard to track down. Good luck though.

As for me, I was wondering if anyone had some of the artwork from the old artist from around here MrCrimson, while yes I know he moved on to a new account and new name a long time ago, was kinda interested in finding his older stuff.
Evil genius, lover of catgirls, and tricking people into getting eaten is my game!
The_Prof
???

Postby InsertNameHereJ » Wed Feb 28, 2018 12:18 am

I'm looking for a more comic where a shemale wolf moves into a new house on the block so the horse girl goes to bring her some "welcome to the neighborhood" cookies. The horse girl looks in the window to see the wolf fucking a lizard girl then eating her. The wolf sees her looking, beckons her inside, and then does the same to her.
Does this sound familiar to anyone? I can't find it anywhere.
InsertNameHereJ
New to the forum

Postby AwKarin » Wed Feb 28, 2018 7:50 pm

Hey I'm looking for a video I saw a while ago, I think I saw it on YT but I'm not sure.
I can only remember the second half of the video, it was a zombie girl that ate a girl, the head of the zombie girl fell of while the little girl was still inside her mouth and then the little girl tried to escape trough out the throat but then the zombie girl kicked her head back on her body and then the girl got into the zombie stomach. I think the zombie girl and what ever girl came before her in the video were having a marathon or something.
AwKarin
New to the forum

Postby dragon32078 » Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:30 am

I am looking for either a series of pictures or a story. In this story, there is a sexy ninja woman, and she is hired to devour someone. The only part, I remember about this story is she devours a very sexy woman, while she is sleeping. My guess is this is a series of pictures. If it helps out at all, the ninja is wearing a purple outfit. I doubt ninja shows up in the tags. If you would let me know the name or post a link to it, that would be much appreciated.
dragon32078
Somewhat familiar

Postby Eznam » Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:49 am

What the fuck is the point of this thread, no one ever replies unless they're looking for something
Eznam
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Dangerguy » Tue Mar 13, 2018 5:47 pm

Sometimes they do respond, it just takes lots of time to look.
Dangerguy
Participator

Postby MechaSharkZilla » Wed Mar 14, 2018 2:16 am

dragon32078 wrote:I am looking for either a series of pictures or a story. In this story, there is a sexy ninja woman, and she is hired to devour someone. The only part, I remember about this story is she devours a very sexy woman, while she is sleeping. My guess is this is a series of pictures. If it helps out at all, the ninja is wearing a purple outfit. I doubt ninja shows up in the tags. If you would let me know the name or post a link to it, that would be much appreciated.

I remember seeing something like that on /d/ awhile back. Any chance it's this?

https://aryion.com/g4/view/233217

The series is titled "Mission Aborted", and despite the fact that she wears red, not purple, it matches your description.
MechaSharkZilla
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby NovaBlair » Wed Mar 14, 2018 2:41 am

they mostly reply through pm
NovaBlair
Been posting for a bit

Postby IddlerItaler » Wed Mar 14, 2018 1:30 pm

I remember a comic once posted on this forum featuring an anthropomorphic pig (basically Porky from the Looney Tunes) and a lamia/naga. Apparently the pig was a reporter or semthing, and he kept talking to the audience (us) as he was being swallowed by the snake lady.

Nvm, found it: viewtopic.php?f=53&t=638
IddlerItaler
Somewhat familiar

Postby dragon32078 » Wed Mar 14, 2018 5:43 pm

MechaSharkZilla wrote:
dragon32078 wrote:I am looking for either a series of pictures or a story. In this story, there is a sexy ninja woman, and she is hired to devour someone. The only part, I remember about this story is she devours a very sexy woman, while she is sleeping. My guess is this is a series of pictures. If it helps out at all, the ninja is wearing a purple outfit. I doubt ninja shows up in the tags. If you would let me know the name or post a link to it, that would be much appreciated.

I remember seeing something like that on /d/ awhile back. Any chance it's this?

https://aryion.com/g4/view/233217

The series is titled "Mission Aborted", and despite the fact that she wears red, not purple, it matches your description.

Thank you for posting the link. to answer your question, yes, it is this.
dragon32078
Somewhat familiar

Postby Egg3221 » Wed Mar 14, 2018 10:48 pm

Alright, so I'm trying to find this comic I saw a while ago, it depicted a dridder with an abdomen maw that opened up and ate a girl. It let the girl out later with an apology, the maw had digested her clothes away and she was left naked.
Egg3221
New to the forum

Postby stearwing » Thu Mar 15, 2018 5:03 am

Is this the place where I, as potential commissioner, ask around if anybody knows artists meeting specific criteria?
I've seen such threads in the "Artist's Valley" subforum, but the description for that specifically says it's for artists who have a presence on the site. I don't draw and I'm too ashamed of my writing, so I don't think I'll ever belong in that category.
I'm a dragon.
I eat people. I digest people. I shit people.
I do other things, too.
It's a living.
stearwing
Participator

Postby MisterEbony » Thu Mar 15, 2018 11:18 am

Deviantart wont show its pictures for me so I have an odd request... can anyone send a zip of some food entrapment and food tf my way please?
Voraphile, Furry, Brony, and Gamer.

Shall we play a game?
MisterEbony
???

Postby carb21 » Thu Mar 15, 2018 7:23 pm

Someone can help me to find a specific manga. Is a manga where the protagonist has his harem of girls which had their bodies made of food. The first presented girl was a Tofu-girl and all she wanted was to be eaten by the protagonist, who refused to eat her. I was able to see only the 1st chapter and now I want to find the complete story by I can't remenber the series name.
carb21
New to the forum

Postby JackNoName » Fri Mar 16, 2018 8:52 am

Ive been looking for a good M/F story that focuses more on the female than the hunger or belly of the male. How beautiful she is, how the man just loves her taste as he plays with her. Can someone point me to some good ones? :)
JackNoName
Somewhat familiar

Postby MisterEbony » Sat Mar 17, 2018 3:25 am

carb21 wrote:Someone can help me to find a specific manga. Is a manga where the protagonist has his harem of girls which had their bodies made of food. The first presented girl was a Tofu-girl and all she wanted was to be eaten by the protagonist, who refused to eat her. I was able to see only the 1st chapter and now I want to find the complete story by I can't remenber the series name.

Lord I hooe you find this one. Food tf and anthromorphic food (hope I hsve the right term there...) are both things I love.
Voraphile, Furry, Brony, and Gamer.

Shall we play a game?
MisterEbony
???

Postby NanakaKitano » Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:15 pm

Random question, does anyone remember a 3D artist who went by the name of PiscesNoAphrodite on DeviantArt a few years back? I absolutely adored their work but they got pissed off about people giving them grief on DA I think and deleted their account. I've been dying to find their work again, anyone know if the artist has resurfaced anywhere? Fiddly to search for as PiscesNoAphrodite seems to be an anime reference and that is all googling turns up, besides dead links on DA.
NanakaKitano
New to the forum

Postby RyouBoy » Thu Mar 22, 2018 4:04 pm

I do remenber an artist on this site that once posted a journal that they were switching from drawing to 3D, but can't for the life of me remember who it was, does anybody have any idea who I'm talking about?
RyouBoy
New to the forum

Postby Barghest236 » Sat Mar 24, 2018 2:22 pm

Egg3221 wrote:Alright, so I'm trying to find this comic I saw a while ago, it depicted a dridder with an abdomen maw that opened up and ate a girl. It let the girl out later with an apology, the maw had digested her clothes away and she was left naked.

Probably this one from Kaname?

https://e-hentai.org/g/662135/c90a088513/
"Welcome to the Corley Institute! Interns will please refrain from provoking the Manticore Thistles, as antidote supplies are currently limited."
Barghest236
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion