General "Looking for" thread (official)

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: General "Looking for" thread (official)

Postby whargarbll » Mon Sep 02, 2019 12:22 am

Anyone got the full version of this pic of tartiidrake from nyum-nums?
https://i.imgur.com/Nmvhm5m.png

I can find the followup just fine but this I just can't find anywhere. Also related, anyone have an archive of his work, since he hasn't really posted everything on his new account?
whargarbll
New to the forum

Postby DraketheCountable » Mon Sep 02, 2019 12:59 am

I could really use help with finding out where this gif came from, maybe some show or commercial from tv tokyo. Another random question, has anyone found a good example of female vore using a long tongue?
DraketheCountable
Been posting for a bit

Postby kylesylarr » Mon Sep 02, 2019 2:41 am

Need help finding a vore story I read a while back.

It is about a guy being unbirthed by a female, however, it is unique because while eating her out, his mouth/face becomes attached to her vagina and she saps the nutrients from his body as visible veins form all around his entire body leading to hers.
kylesylarr
New to the forum

Postby oldspice1212 » Mon Sep 02, 2019 10:28 pm

There's an artist I saw a while ago that I thought was good. I'm not sure if they're on here or not, but their art usually featured two female prey being eaten. One would be enthusiastically willing while the other would be unwilling. If I remember correctly they are on deviantart but I can't remember who they were. Can someone help me? Thanks.
oldspice1212
New to the forum

Postby SamWamm » Tue Sep 03, 2019 1:32 am

whargarbll wrote:Anyone got the full version of this pic of tartiidrake from nyum-nums?
https://i.imgur.com/Nmvhm5m.png

I can find the followup just fine but this I just can't find anywhere. Also related, anyone have an archive of his work, since he hasn't really posted everything on his new account?

the artist is a member here I seem to recall.

the image also came up in a search on FurAffinity or InkBunny pretty easily when the right things were entered in the search such as "mawshot".

that's all I know about that.
Species:
A giant sentient roundworm disguised as an alien tree kangaroo race that happen to look like North American mountain goats
P.S. I'm not a normal person
SamWamm
Participator

Postby whargarbll » Tue Sep 03, 2019 4:19 am

SamWamm wrote:the artist is a member here I seem to recall.

the image also came up in a search on FurAffinity or InkBunny pretty easily when the right things were entered in the search such as "mawshot".

that's all I know about that.

I wasn't able to find that image anywhere on FA or inkbunny, can you link it?
whargarbll
New to the forum

Postby SamWamm » Wed Sep 04, 2019 11:02 am

whargarbll wrote:I wasn't able to find that image anywhere on FA or inkbunny, can you link it?

I checked the commissioner Tartii's FA and people who knew about it.
https://www.furaffinity.net/gallery/tartii/
Apparently it was in the "gifts" section there but they removed it when they went back to being a lion after being a dragon for a bit.

here's Num-num's (the artist's) profile on Eka's Portal:
https://aryion.com/g4/user/Nummynumz

I believe the picture used to be in their "full scenes" section but they seem to have deleted it since.

it's possibly only available on their art CD now.
Species:
A giant sentient roundworm disguised as an alien tree kangaroo race that happen to look like North American mountain goats
SamWamm
Participator

Postby whargarbll » Wed Sep 04, 2019 8:37 pm

Not the same artist, tartii and nummynumz are the same person.
whargarbll
New to the forum

Comic

Postby saber25 » Wed Sep 04, 2019 8:46 pm

Does anyone know where the rest of this comic is? https://giantessbooru.com/post/view/249518
saber25
Somewhat familiar

Postby Shade » Wed Sep 04, 2019 9:44 pm

I'm trying to find this one story, I don't remember the title but I read it on this site. It's about a couple who are in, the jungle or the swamp but they encounter this large fictional dinosaur that's like a mix of crocodile and snake, and it chases the couple up a tree, and the wife falls and it swallows her whole, and the husband ends up escaping during it, but not before molesting his wife as she's swallowed.

I think the title was the name of the fictional dinosaur and it started with an O but I'm not positive.
Shade
Been posting for a bit

Postby GoldenKuji » Sat Sep 07, 2019 12:06 pm

I have the picture, but I can't seem to figure out how to post an attachment
https://imgur.com/a/gZOEf8T

Hope that worked. Anyway, I'm looking for the artist of the pic, a m/f thing
GoldenKuji
New to the forum

Looking For A Video

Postby EricX » Sat Sep 07, 2019 3:07 pm

Does anyone remember seeing a video from either a TV show or movie, where it's night, and there's like...3 guys in a boat, and one gets tossed out, then the other two see him rise up from the water? Then they realize his legs are inside a teethy worm monster, and then it closes up on him as the monster slowly pulls him in more, before it ultimately swallows him whole and goes back into the water with him inside...For some reason it seems to have disappeared from existence...
EricX
New to the forum

Re: Comic

Postby SamWamm » Sat Sep 07, 2019 3:52 pm

saber25 wrote:Does anyone know where the rest of this comic is? https://giantessbooru.com/post/view/249518

it's only a short comic like 2 or 3 pages.

the rest is on the artist's deviant art account.
Species:
SamWamm
Participator

Postby DraketheCountable » Sat Sep 07, 2019 3:58 pm

Whatever this is from, I hope someone knows. Tongue growth fetish.

https://i.imgur.com/jR9ueMe.gifv
DraketheCountable
Been posting for a bit

Postby HisashiHinata » Sun Sep 08, 2019 8:57 am

I don't know if anyone else remembers, but I remember a scene in a kids show where there are chibi fairies and there was a birthday party where one of them got the birthday celebrant a bunny who's apparently evil and ate her whole, and made a really big burp too!
HisashiHinata
Participator

Postby RyanKrakinski » Mon Sep 09, 2019 7:11 am

At 0:26 in this video, there’s this vore scene from an anime. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=98jZJHF5X6M

Anyone recognize it?
Requests and trades are open.
RyanKrakinski
???

Postby brainstorm » Mon Sep 09, 2019 7:35 am

RyanKrakinski wrote:At 0:26 in this video, there’s this vore scene from an anime. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=98jZJHF5X6M

Anyone recognize it?

Mean where girl sucking up lots people thats from anime hare and guu, the girl is interdemensional monster.
brainstorm
???

Looking for a certain Rpg maker vore game

Postby Ryan9 » Wed Sep 11, 2019 9:57 pm

The only thing i remember from it is the main character hides in the girls locker room and gets caught by three girls (one if which is a child) then gets unbirthed by the child with the help from the other two girls.
Ryan9
New to the forum

Postby ukvar » Fri Sep 13, 2019 8:59 am

ukvar wrote:Looking for a story I read years ago.
Can't even remember the species or the name. Just the general scenario.
The prey either invs the pred in or the pred just shows up in the preys apartment. The pred seems friendly at first but reveals that he/she wants to eat the prey. However. He/she won't eat the prey unless the prey gives him/her the permission to do so. So the pred tries to convince, in cute ways, to get the prey to give him/her the permission. In the end. The pred comes up with the idea to block the doorway, with himself/herself, to the room that the prey is in. Which means that the prey can't leave which would mean he/she would die to starvation. The prey looks over his/her options and sees none so he/she gives in and grant the pred the permission to eat him/her.

still looking for this
ukvar
New to the forum

Re: Looking for a certain Rpg maker vore game

Postby SamWamm » Sat Sep 14, 2019 1:25 am

Ryan9 wrote:The only thing i remember from it is the main character hides in the girls locker room and gets caught by three girls (one if which is a child) then gets unbirthed by the child with the help from the other two girls.

I remember a fake rpg thing.

screen captures from a game that was never made.

that fits the description there.

I believe the image however was from a dating game and they didn't get unbirthed, just their arms up to the elbow and they got stuck there and caught by the teacher.
Species:
SamWamm
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion