General "Looking for" thread (official)

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: Any vore with scrooge mcduck as a pred

Postby Idontoweyouanything » Sat Oct 19, 2019 11:03 am

ArcaneSigil wrote:Surprising, considering how large a roll he played in the first Kingdom Hearts game.

I know It's very sad :(
Idontoweyouanything
Been posting for a bit

Postby Thadeu » Sat Oct 19, 2019 12:08 pm

ArcaneSigil wrote:Surprising, considering how large a roll he played in the first Kingdom Hearts game.

But... Scooge isnt in the first Kingdom Hearts game.... he first shows up in KH2...
Thadeu
???

Postby ImaginaryZ » Sat Oct 19, 2019 1:10 pm

Loving-Ultra-Cuddle-Soft-Vore aficionado;
Fur Affinity
Deviant Art
YouTube
Nothing worth doing is easy!
ImaginaryZ
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Idontoweyouanything » Sat Oct 19, 2019 2:25 pm

ImaginaryZ wrote:http://www.furaffinity.net/view/21062182/

Very nice duck vore! But I don't think that's scrooge
Idontoweyouanything
Been posting for a bit

Looking for Dolcett type mod for The Sims 4

Postby Mows1313 » Sun Oct 20, 2019 1:36 am

Trying to find mods other than this http://sims4studio.com/thread/7788/necr ... dio?page=3 (necrodogs canibal mod) that adds the abylity to cook up sims and eat them.

Anyone know of any mods? Necrodog's is the only cannibal mod i can find.
Mows1313
New to the forum

Looking for a comic

Postby Devourmeplz » Sun Oct 20, 2019 6:27 am

Hi, I'm searching for a comic that I can't seem to locate any more. I've already checked a few sites, such as this site, Furaffinty, etc. and my searches turned nothing up. Maybe I'm just being an idiot and searching with the wrong tags or maybe the comic was taken down. Either way, the comic I'm looking for contains character(s) I believe belong to Cakeinferno. I believe Zoe was sitting on a couch next to a white haired cat-person who was playing a Nintendo switch. The comic continued with her apparently eating the cat-person and then continuing to play the switch remarking about the difficulty of an enemy in the game. And that was pretty much it.

I would appreciate any information on said comic.

Edit:
Someone on the on another forum I posted in about a week ago found it. https://imgur.com/a/KCnENYe
Last edited by Devourmeplz on Tue Oct 22, 2019 12:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Devourmeplz
New to the forum

Cooking/Hard vore themed discord?

Postby TastyBisexual » Mon Oct 21, 2019 11:29 pm

So, I was browsing around, went on the discords in the official list, and I noticed that they all are focused on softer aspects of vore, and I was wondering if anyone knew of a good discord server with a decent amount of cooking/hard vore fans on it.

If there isn't one, is there interest in making one? I don't have much experience with discord, but I could give it a shot if there's actually enough people who would use it.
My discord id, which I check more often than PM inbox TastyBisexual#0676
TastyBisexual
New to the forum

Looking for two old comics

Postby Nagathel » Tue Oct 22, 2019 3:34 pm

Hello, I'm looking for two old comics.

The first one (if I recall correctly) was about a big bellied cat or fox, could have also been a taur. Kind of like a style of Duo Radon or FAFcomics' Hetty.
The first scene was when the big bellied female cat wakes up in a bed. The prey has been inside the stomach whole night and starts to yell: Let me out! Then the predator says: I thought you would be dead by now or similar. Then she takes a shower and after that (if I recall correctly) the door bell rings and there's a police officer or someone saying that they are looking for a missing person, which is in the stomach.

The second one is very very old. One of the first furry vore comics I saw here. There were two anthro canine species of some sort and same size. The other one yawns (mawshot) and then the other puts his/her muzzle into the gaping maw. The yawning one is very surprised, bites down and gets angry that what the heck he's doing? The one that got bitten starts to whine and then the other says: Aww.. Don't cry and licks him/her. Then puts his open mouth in the face of the vorephiliac and says: Like this? And then swallows him/her whole.

I appreciate any help.
Last edited by Nagathel on Wed Nov 20, 2019 10:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nagathel
New to the forum

Playable phone games

Postby Persona59523 » Tue Oct 22, 2019 4:38 pm

A lurker on this site, just asking a question. Is there a reason why there isn't any games that can be run on a phone(android in my case)? I checked but most games appear to be window based. I would like to know why, and sorry for sounding like a jerk(if my sentences did come out that at).
Persona59523
Participator

Re: Playable phone games

Postby Emi » Tue Oct 22, 2019 4:42 pm

Try Hungry Shark:) It's an awsome vore game where you play a shark who eats everyone around, including people.
ImageImage
Emi
???

Space Vixen comic.

Postby Bowyer2 » Tue Oct 22, 2019 5:35 pm

I'm looking for a comic about a vixen who is a bounty hunter, and her assistant is a nerdy tortoise. She was paid after eating 3 human characters, but one of them managed to escape while the hunter was sleeping.

Does anyone know what it is?
Bowyer2
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Space Vixen comic.

Postby MrMetroid » Tue Oct 22, 2019 5:53 pm

I think that's "Payment in Full" with Tesla the kitsune, by @Generationslayer (?)
IDK if they're planning to continue it, but I can link you to the gallery here on eka's with what all was done; https://aryion.com/g4/view/222811
MrMetroid
Somewhat familiar

Re: Playable phone games

Postby Persona59523 » Tue Oct 22, 2019 7:03 pm

To be clear, human vore based games. Not ones where animals eat people.
Persona59523
Participator

Re: Space Vixen comic.

Postby Bowyer2 » Tue Oct 22, 2019 7:32 pm

MrMetroid wrote:I think that's "Payment in Full" with Tesla the kitsune, by @Generationslayer (?)
IDK if they're planning to continue it, but I can link you to the gallery here on eka's with what all was done; https://aryion.com/g4/view/222811

That's it. Thank you.
Bowyer2
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Looking for two old comics

Postby Herschal » Wed Oct 23, 2019 5:52 pm

Nagathel wrote:Hello, I'm looking for two old comics.

The first one (if I recall correctly) was about a big bellied cat or fox, could have also been a taur. Kind of like a style of Duo Radon or FAFcomics' Hetty.
The first scene was when the big bellied female cat wakes up in a bed. The prey has been inside the stomach whole night and starts to yell: Let me out! Then the predator says: I thought you would be dead by now or similar. Then she takes a shower and after that (if I recall correctly) the door bell rings and there's a police officer or someone saying that they are looking for a missing person, which is in the stomach.

The second one is very very old. One of the first furry vore comics I saw here. There were two anthro canine species of some sort and same size. The other one yawns (mawshot) and then the other puts his/her muzzle into the gaping maw. The yawning one is very surprised, bites down and gets angry that what the heck he's doing? The one that got bitten starts to whine and then the other says: Aww.. Don't cry and licks him/her. Then puts his open mouth in the face of the vorephiliac and says: Like this? And then swallows him/her whole.

I appreciate any help.

I did find the first one.
Spoiler: show
321e05d4929eb812668693e5d6d0de9c40d47369.jpg
Herschal
Somewhat familiar

Re: Looking for two old comics

Postby Nagathel » Thu Oct 24, 2019 7:06 am

Herschal wrote:
Nagathel wrote:Hello, I'm looking for two old comics.

I appreciate any help.

I did find the first one.
Spoiler: show
321e05d4929eb812668693e5d6d0de9c40d47369.jpg

Thank you so much!

Do you know the artist?
Nagathel
New to the forum

Looking for some Female vore in anime.

Postby gartrux » Fri Oct 25, 2019 3:05 pm

Wilth all the vast collection of anime generes there must be at least 1 female vore scene.

If anyone wants to contribute it will be deeply apreciated :-D
gartrux
Participator

What episode of Buffy is this?

Postby Nerdrarg » Fri Oct 25, 2019 3:37 pm

Nerdrarg
Been posting for a bit

Re: What episode of Buffy is this?

Postby Ghosse » Fri Oct 25, 2019 4:12 pm

Season 2 Episode 12 "Bad Eggs"
Ghosse
New to the forum

Games with diaper disposal?

Postby UwUeatme » Fri Oct 25, 2019 9:50 pm

Does anyone here know of any vore games that involve diaper disposal? No underage please, thanks!
UwUeatme
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion